Nettie's Pit Stop

Since: Dec 09

United States

#19419 Sep 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>A pic which you can get off of Google.. Post the boat dock pic, better yet describe the lake... What is on the right side of the road entering the east parking lot? That should be easy. Answere that correctly and i will leave topix for good
"Answere that correctly and i will leave topix for good."

You'll WHAT....?
HELL no, take that back!
If he answers correctly, it's enough to apologize.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#19420 Sep 22, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
TROTH
What wrong troth cannot stand I know more than you concerning the Bible and some other things? YOUR THE ONE that claims you know it all and you know NOTHING
<quoted text>
IPS information sweety is NOT in any bible I know of.. do you know of a bible that has IPS info in it?
If so, you're the man!

Now, quit trying to avoid the topic we are discussing.. YOU DONT KNOW CRAP ABOUT Internet Technology and you got caught with your pants down.. You are wrong, WRONG WRONG.. now take your lumps like a good little boy and admit you are wrong and stop bringing that pathetic 'bible' into your admonishment for being WRONG about an IT statement YOU made.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#19422 Sep 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get the pictures from Nettie? Is there someplace I can post them without signing up?
I dunno.......... but yes, I did get them via email from Nettie! And he aint there.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#19425 Sep 22, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
TROTH
What wrong troth cannot stand I know more than you concerning the Bible and some other things? YOUR THE ONE that claims you know it all and you know NOTHING
<quoted text>
You're the one who knows nothing, Native. Please stop acting like you have normal intelligence. Normal people know you are mentally disabled. I would even bet that you're living off mental disability income.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#19426 Sep 22, 2012
Tickedoffchick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who knows nothing, Native. Please stop acting like you have normal intelligence. Normal people know you are mentally disabled. I would even bet that you're living off mental disability income.
I'll match that bet!
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19427 Sep 22, 2012
TICKED
AGAIN STOP WITH THE LIES... You no NOTHING about me or you would NOT be lying here about me. FIRST OFF DO YOU HAVE A MEDICAL LICENSE TO DIAGNOSE ME? If not then you best SHUT UP or get your self into some hot water over your LIES about. I am NOT mentally disabled that is a lie from you. I work and do NOT have disability income so again STOP WITH THE LIES. You are far from normal a normal person does NOT degrade another human like you do with me in front of others. Do you feel good about yourself belittling me?

Tickedoffchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#19428 Sep 22, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
TICKED
AGAIN STOP WITH THE LIES... You no NOTHING about me or you would NOT be lying here about me. FIRST OFF DO YOU HAVE A MEDICAL LICENSE TO DIAGNOSE ME? If not then you best SHUT UP or get your self into some hot water over your LIES about. I am NOT mentally disabled that is a lie from you. I work and do NOT have disability income so again STOP WITH THE LIES. You are far from normal a normal person does NOT degrade another human like you do with me in front of others. Do you feel good about yourself belittling me?
<quoted text>
I don't need a medical license to know that you're insane, and trying to act like a normal person. Go away, Native. You only bring this forum down. Why don't you go to the special ed forums? But, the special ed forum is much wiser than you. You're trash, Native. Admit it.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#19429 Sep 22, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Hell sucks
Who would want to b like you since you claim CHRIST and attack someone who also loves CHRIST it shows you do NOT follow the Bible. You will KNOW them by their love for one another.
I have been in and out of the forum WHICH FRANKLY is none of your business.
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You have publicized every second of your existence as everyone's business. You are funnier and as realistic as snow in July.

It's not just about caring for Christ. It's about following in His footsteps. You do nothing close. Your "acts" can not buy you salvation. If you belonged to Christ, you would put these endless threats and insanity to rest and bury them with your mother so she can FINALLY REST IN PEACE. You're the one that continues to crucify her as you do Christ.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#19430 Sep 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>I am sending you the pics also
I just got back. I just looked at some of the pics you emailed me. Cool. Is that your arm or leg?? ROTFLMBO. Seriously, I see a pizza place, a very cool lake with lots of trees, and a park sign. I will check them out closer, but I DID get them. They're really big, I must shrink them down to view them better. Anyway, I'm going through posts. Thing is, I too will verify you haven't lied about anything I've seen in these pics from the places you specified earlier.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#19431 Sep 22, 2012
-Seen-Is-Awesome- wrote:
<quoted text>
They are psychotic trolls, that's why.
Who in their right mind would post the same boring old lame lies and attempts at insults like HG and his use of sock puppets and judgeicons to make it look like others support his lame insanity?
Or post the same old hate driven childish crap day after day after day as numbnutswonder?
Or why would GS create a sock puppet Cooterdog?
Or any of the other deranged persona's these trolls adopt to pretend they are different people?
Because they are PSYCHOTIC, that's why.
I agree with everything you say, especially a few items, LOLOL!! I think it sounds exactly like Native. I can see someone doing it for a short time but not still continuing except for her. Nobody can whine like her. I don't know anyone smart enough to act that dumb, obsessed, psychotic and deluded either.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#19432 Sep 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY wrote:
Tell us, what kind of facilities does the park have for its patrons,
It has a WEENIE stand. Sorry, I couldn't hold back. hehe
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19433 Sep 22, 2012
TICKED
YES YOU DO NEED A LICENSE ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU NEVER MET ME IN REAL LIFE AND YOU MAKE LIES UP ABOUT ME. You cannot DIAGNOSE ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENSE and you should know this.
How am I bringing this forum down? because you do NOT like me? GET A LIFE TICKED.
I am NOT leaving Christian topix I am a CHRISTIAN and allowed on here.
I am NOT trash... You are the one that needs HELP
do you always call people trash? YOU have such a low self esteem you have to belittle me to look good for others?
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19434 Sep 22, 2012
Hell sucks
YOU ARE NO CHRISTIAN. A true Christian would NOT belittle someone like you belittle me. Whether you like me or not JESUS LOVES ME and you will answer to him for your belittling.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with everything you say, especially a few items, LOLOL!! I think it sounds exactly like Native. I can see someone doing it for a short time but not still continuing except for her. Nobody can whine like her. I don't know anyone smart enough to act that dumb, obsessed, psychotic and deluded either.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19435 Sep 22, 2012
HELL SUCKS
YOU DO NOT FOLLOW CHRIST. YOU SIT HERE AND JOIN IN WITH BELITTLING ME AND JESUS WOULD NEVER DO THAT. You also sit here and LIE about me.
Ya, and if you belong to CHRIST you would stop the belittling of me and putting me down so you can have a few friends on topix. Jesus also sees what you say and do on here. I do NOT believe acts can buy salvation it is THE BLOOD OF CHRIST that buys my salvation and I am bought and paid for by CHRIST redemption on the cross for my sins.
It is you that CRUCIFIES CHRIST by putting me down all the time and NOT showing Christ love towards me.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You have publicized every second of your existence as everyone's business. You are funnier and as realistic as snow in July.
It's not just about caring for Christ. It's about following in His footsteps. You do nothing close. Your "acts" can not buy you salvation. If you belonged to Christ, you would put these endless threats and insanity to rest and bury them with your mother so she can FINALLY REST IN PEACE. You're the one that continues to crucify her as you do Christ.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#19436 Sep 22, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Hell sucks
YOU ARE NO CHRISTIAN. A true Christian would NOT belittle someone like you belittle me. Whether you like me or not JESUS LOVES ME and you will answer to him for your belittling.
<quoted text>
>>>REPORTED<< < for speaking for Jesus.

You have NO idea what He will do with me or anyone else. Get off your pedestal before you fall off and hurt yourself. Or stay there and we can play bean bag toss. LMBO
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19437 Sep 22, 2012
Hell Sucks
THE BIBLE SAYS YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER. You show NO love towards me just hate and you run with people who like to put others down and call them trash. THAT IS NOT CHRIST LIKE.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>REPORTED<< < for speaking for Jesus.
You have NO idea what He will do with me or anyone else. Get off your pedestal before you fall off and hurt yourself. Or stay there and we can play bean bag toss. LMBO

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#19438 Sep 22, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Hell sucks
YOU ARE NO CHRISTIAN.
And just WHO are you to 'grade' if one is a christian or not? Are you god?(maybe in your perverted mind you are but you aren't)

Go answer the question about your statement(lie) about Obama in the polls.. remember now, you "think" you are a christian, now prove it or..... you're just a liar.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19439 Sep 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>If he was there then he would have answered by now.. As you pull into the drive leading to the lake on the right hand side is an archery range, and it was extremely busy today, with hunters getting ready for bow season..
lol, I like how you didnt give me an opportunity to answer that! But I will anyway. There is NO Archery range on the right side of the parking lot. lol, I read a sign off to you that there would have been no way in hell I could have done without being there. And you keep wanting me to describe info that I could easily look up? LOL Funny how all these people have a copy of these pics but no one will post them anywhere. You know why. 2 things, 1. They dont exist, 2. They dont prove your point. How much more info could you want? So answer me this, were what I said on the signs correct? The parking and boat ramp were asphalt, and there is a concrete sidewalk beside the ramp. There are 4 wooden post on the left side of the ramp, and three wooden post on the right side beside the sign. Tell me Im wrong! LOL I have pics I will post but its pretty basic common sense that I cant do that from an iphone without a PC. Can I come to your house and do it? Post the address Murphy! LOL

Location hidden

#19440 Sep 22, 2012
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>She did! I even have a copy.. and guess what?
Yep, you're full of baloney!
They went via email to many.. too bad lady, that you didnt get your copy.. had you actually been there, you woulda got a copy!
lol Post em! Put up or Shut Up!

lol

Location hidden

#19441 Sep 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>I know dam well he wasn't there. I don't know how big an area he thought he was lying about but there are only 2 ways to get to that lake and he didn't take one of them. He was never in town, or he would have been noticed. Out of state plates stand out in a very small town.
So you are saying I had to go through town to get to the lake? Hell I can prove you wrong on mapquest with that one! LOL Murphy caught in yet another lie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 27 min barry 84,425
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 36 min princeofdarknessi... 472
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 41 min 15th Dalai Lama 191
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 8,311
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 hr tahoegirl 3,875
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 1 hr America is Doomed 1
"40 Problems with Christianity" 2 hr selatla 9
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 6 hr Big Al 143
More from around the web