#17565 Jul 29, 2012
Seriously why reject God wrote:
<quoted text>Bone.
Who's my good boi?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17566 Jul 29, 2012
That's right, my friend, that's exactly what it says. And I see you are living up to my advice.
Cyber Crime Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
I just noticed what it says under your avatar. "Stay Stupid My Friends". Rest assured they are along with you. Not advice I'd likely give my friends.
Native from Pa

United States

#17567 Jul 29, 2012
Sundog Native,
Even Nettie knows I am the real NATIVE so that shows how ignorant you are. I am from Pa and I have NO CLUE where Sundog is from.
Sundog Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought you were using your Sundog nic, we understand that you sicko trolls always flub up your nics from time to time. It is so funny when that happens!

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#17568 Jul 29, 2012
Sundog Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought you were using your Sundog nic, we understand that you sicko trolls always flub up your nics from time to time. It is so funny when that happens!
sicko trolls sounds like 'Seen is pervert' speak.

“Upholding The Underdog”

Since: Jul 12

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#17569 Jul 29, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
That's right, my friend, that's exactly what it says. And I see you are living up to my advice.
<quoted text>
I'm not your friend and have no plans to be so. You can wallow in stupid with your only friend, and we know where that is.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17571 Jul 29, 2012
No, MY FRIEND....you are Cyber Crime Investigator...
<quoted text>
I'm not your friend and have no plans to be so. You can wallow in stupid with your only friend, and we know where that is.
The DEFECTIVE Detective.

;)

“Upholding The Underdog”

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#17570 Jul 29, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Sundog Native,
Even Nettie knows I am the real NATIVE so that shows how ignorant you are. I am from Pa and I have NO CLUE where Sundog is from.
<quoted text>
Pa's in hell? We all had parents, so that should tell you where Sucdog is from.

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#17572 Jul 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Actually sundog has lots of friends on here. You don't. You can judge a man by his friends but you rate a man by his enemies. You are just a blowhard putz with no substance what-so-ever. Cyber bullying, ROLMAO!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17573 Jul 29, 2012
We all had parents?

Holy hell, you are a bright one and just full of profound knowledge.

Inbreeding has served you well, grasshopper.
<quoted text>
Pa's in hell? We all had parents, so that should tell you where Sucdog is from.

“Upholding The Underdog”

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#17574 Jul 29, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>AYou can judge a man by his friends but you rate a man by his enemies.
Why didn't you give Joseph Conrad credit for that quote? We already know that nothing logical or intelligent you post could be original. Plagiarism is a crime, especially when you specifically imply it was your thought as you did here.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17575 Jul 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Why didn't you give Joseph Conrad credit for that quote? We already know that nothing logical or intelligent you post could be original. Plagiarism is a crime, especially when you specifically imply it was your thought as you did here.
LMAO, you are a GREAT addition to the ilk!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17576 Jul 29, 2012
Well there you have it folks, another cyber crime solved by CCI. America's Defective Detective.

By the way, has your mom noticed that her table cloth is missing yet? With all these crimes you are solving, one might think you could afford a real cape.

;)
<quoted text>

“Upholding The Underdog”

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#17577 Jul 29, 2012
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, you are a GREAT addition to the ilk!
Thank you. That is my goal, to be the best at everything I do.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17578 Jul 29, 2012
And you are, CCI. You are.

http://lmliberty.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/0...

^^^You're a true super-hero and as you can tell, we are all trembling in our boots at your presence.
<quoted text>
Homey D Clown

Princeton, WV

#17579 Jul 29, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
And you are, CCI. You are.
http://lmliberty.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/0...
^^^You're a true super-hero and as you can tell, we are all trembling in our boots at your presence.
<quoted text>
LMAO!

Location hidden

#17580 Jul 29, 2012
<quoted text>
You should question your morals, and raise your standards a lot higher. Being a good ilk is not hard to do. All you have to do is live on topix, bully and lie!

“Upholding The Underdog”

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#17581 Jul 29, 2012
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You should question your morals, and raise your standards a lot higher. Being a good ilk is not hard to do. All you have to do is live on topix, bully and lie!
Like you do?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17582 Jul 29, 2012
the perfect idiot wrote:
I am tired,
"4 deleted Paragraphs"
I get tired, sometimes
It is good to know someone has awareness that what I am saying is pertinent.
To hear a word of Cheer is AWESOME.
And Nettiebelle you have popped in there a few times so, thank you,
You have to remember I take these views I have on here with me as I walk in the world around me.
People do not talk to me about Jesus, because they do not want someone 6'5" and 300lbs explaining to them that Paul is the false prophet.
You know what is really funny, when I am in robe, as in White robe Bare foot, they come up and ask to touch me.
It is the answer to my problem, be in Robe, with all that includes, such as eating Fruits and Vegetables.
Last time I was in Robe, I ran into a Muslim who had Hell to say about Paul, who I agreed with, but he could not understand how I could agree with him, as he said Paul was the Foundation of the Christian Religion,
He asked, the rest of the Christians say Paul is second only to Jesus/GOD himself, how can I be Christian and think Paul is the false Prophet?
Plus all they other Bullshit "Christians" have claimed.
This is why I am tired.
It is hard to be a Christian, in a world that has said they come in the name of Christ.
I am tired.
You take care of yourself, tpi.
Your voice is heard.
And, that is important.
You might have touched more people than you realize with your words.
Have a great day, tpi.

Location hidden

#17583 Jul 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Like you do?
No, actually Im capable of having a good time on topix without bullying and belittling those that dont think exactly the way I do! Nettie however, well its what she does for fun! Dont believe me, she just posted it herself!
She is struggling with the fact that she is now exposed for the lying hateful deceitful bag of farts that she is. Her spazzing out on the threads is obvious proof. She calls it fun, I call it desperation setting in!

lol And Im loving every second of it!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17584 Jul 29, 2012
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>No, actually Im capable of having a good time on topix without bullying and belittling those that dont think exactly the way I do! Nettie however, well its what she does for fun! Dont believe me, she just posted it herself!
She is struggling with the fact that she is now exposed for the lying hateful deceitful bag of farts that she is. Her spazzing out on the threads is obvious proof. She calls it fun, I call it desperation setting in!
lol And Im loving every second of it!
CCI:

ole Sundog and HG are running scared!

Look at them this morning!

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 2 hr janeebee 2,811
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 3 hr Kevin 73
The New Covenant 3 hr Barnsweb 231
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 3 hr Barnsweb 4,572
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 4 hr Emmeline 613
I AM THE SPIRIT of GOD 5 hr TheVirtueOfTruth 1
Who wrote the forth gospel? 6 hr rog 13
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 6 hr rog 7,345
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 6 hr blacklagoon 667
More from around the web