Nettie's Pit Stop

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17354 Jul 27, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Native walks back into the Nettie Pit Stop room and hangs SIGN on the door.
The Nettie Pit Stop has been closed down due to
Bullying.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please check out the Native's Pit Stop - No Bully's allowed room down the hall.
Have a nice day
:>)
This is a new place. We no longer have a front door.
What did you hang that sign on?
Also, there is no room, no hall. It is all one big open room now.
Didn't you notice?
No cookies on the counter either.
bummer

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#17355 Jul 27, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Your points would all be good ones if your logic wasn't fatally flawed. If you are basing your comments to NW on his inability to let things go, then you need also to be reminded that there's hardly been a week go by over the last month that Sucks, the Banned Fat Broad, or Nettie hasn't shown up on a Mod thread crying about my very short involvement with this very sick thread back in May. Don't you think that they also should be willing to "let things go?" From the view of an outsider, this has been 100% tit for tat. One very important thing is that just because someone starts a thread on Topix, it doesn't mean that it belongs to them. It belongs to Topix and all threads are open to the public. Period. If people can't deal with others coming on their threads, then perhaps they should go somewhere other than Topix and start a private thread.
I don't think that's going to happen though.
Know why?
Because I think those that bitch the most about others on "their thread" (even though it is an open thread on a very public forum) secretly enjoy all the attention they are getting. They're kind of like kids who act out in order to get attention and in their minds, negative attention is better than no attention at all.
Case in point: they've started a new "private thread" but came here to advertize said private thread, pretty much ensuring that everyone will be there.
;)
<quoted text>
I seldom mention your name.
I did ask the new poster the other day if he was you.
I don't think of you.
I don't even know you.
Native from Pa

United States

#17356 Jul 27, 2012
Nettie
DOES NOT matter what the 14th Amendment says cause God is the final one who decides and he said marriage is between a male and a female. It is TIME for Christians THE TRUE CHRISTIANS to stand up and stop allowing this to continue marking our COUNTRY for judgment by God.
I think it is time to get a group together and stop all this non scene specially with telling people they must accept homosexuality or else. BULL CRAP we do NOT have to accept what God clearly says is an abomination.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Half the population of the U.S. now supports same-sex marriage.
You are blowing a lot of hot air and it is to no avail.
Learn.
Marriage is a fundamental right according to the 14th Amendment.
And SCOTUS decisions are constitutional law.

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#17359 Jul 27, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
DOES NOT matter what the 14th Amendment says cause God is the final one who decides and he said marriage is between a male and a female. It is TIME for Christians THE TRUE CHRISTIANS to stand up and stop allowing this to continue marking our COUNTRY for judgment by God.
I think it is time to get a group together and stop all this non scene specially with telling people they must accept homosexuality or else. BULL CRAP we do NOT have to accept what God clearly says is an abomination.
<quoted text>
Coo coo for Cocoa Puffs.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matawan, NJ

#17360 Jul 27, 2012
I could care less. Just leave my name out of your retarded musings and call off your ignorant Hell hound. There's nothing interesting about you or your gang of idiots. You have your hands full here and you don't need me here. If I show up on this thread, you will damn sure know I am here. I have no reason to hide from you or your pack of rabid hounds. None whatsoever. Now get over yourself.

And you are right...you don't know me. So shut up about me.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I seldom mention your name.
I did ask the new poster the other day if he was you.
I don't think of you.
I don't even know you.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#17361 Jul 27, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
<quoted text>
Yes, it does matter what our Constitution says since it is the Law of the Land.
The U.S. is not run by Christian beliefs.
No Christian has the authority to control the lives of other citizens.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#17362 Jul 27, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
I could care less. Just leave my name out of your retarded musings and call off your ignorant Hell hound. There's nothing interesting about you or your gang of idiots. You have your hands full here and you don't need me here. If I show up on this thread, you will damn sure know I am here. I have no reason to hide from you or your pack of rabid hounds. None whatsoever. Now get over yourself.
And you are right...you don't know me. So shut up about me.
<quoted text>
How bout you get over yourself.
Geez, what a hot head you are.
I don't even know you and have posted to you maybe twice.
Your anger is yours. Keep it. No one wants it.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#17363 Jul 27, 2012
Arts of Variance wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the 14th Amendment does not say that. Ignore her attempts to rally her troops here. Let this pit be left for Nettie's final judgment.
Peace~~~~~~
The word of the Supreme Court of the United States in Loving v. Virginia, and the indisputable and clear finding that marriage is a fundamental right.

You lose and are dishonest.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#17364 Jul 27, 2012
Arts of Variance wrote:
<quoted text>
....well, as you were....
...back to the real issue, the issue if you and your bullying ilks and your need for control.
See, how I avoided your attempt to distract.
Why can't your ilk just be nice to posters who disagree?
For instance, naturalwonder does not believe in religion, including your RCC religion which has killed over 100 million people.
By the way, barking chihuahuas only make little noise....and mostly go unnoticed or heard.
Go ask Sundog and he will tell you that everyone has the same right to post on Topix just so they stay within Topix rules and regulations.
Sucks to be wrong like you.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#17367 Jul 27, 2012
Arts of Variance wrote:
<quoted text>She tagged it, right next the Red Tag. This Pit has been condemned and marked for demolition. It seems that the foundation was flawed from the beginning.
You will be banned soon and I will still be here.
Bummer

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#17368 Jul 27, 2012
You said that once already. I don't count how many times you've posted to me as relevant. For that matter, I don't consider you relevant. But you, in your infinite wisdom, have seen fit to continue dragging my name into this, and now, you are trying to weasel out from under it.

Bottom line, Nuttybelle, you don't have what it takes to make me angry. You're a maggot in a festering pile of feces. Accept your fate.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>How bout you get over yourself.
Geez, what a hot head you are.
I don't even know you and have posted to you maybe twice.
Your anger is yours. Keep it. No one wants it.

“Miles from Nowhere”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17369 Jul 27, 2012
Arts of Variance wrote:
<quoted text>

By the way, barking chihuahuas only make little noise....and mostly go unnoticed or heard.
How much noise do twelve year olds make when you try to bathe them?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#17370 Jul 27, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
You said that once already. I don't count how many times you've posted to me as relevant. For that matter, I don't consider you relevant. But you, in your infinite wisdom, have seen fit to continue dragging my name into this, and now, you are trying to weasel out from under it.
Bottom line, Nuttybelle, you don't have what it takes to make me angry. You're a maggot in a festering pile of feces. Accept your fate.
<quoted text>
Your post is not relevant.
Bottom line.
I really don't care what or where your post.
Like I said, I don't know you or know much ABOUT you.
I am going to smite native's clone pit stop.
bye bye.
lol
MRSMURPHY

Garden City, MI

#17371 Jul 27, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no better than that idiot Natural, big men behind a screen .... Go ahead ban all of us take ove the forums, you've won.... Yippee, do your manly circle jerk and piss off, what anal immature men, Friday night and you losers are harrassing an old lady on topix. No woman, that explains your hate.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#17372 Jul 27, 2012
That's not quite correct. It should be "An old lady AND a fat lady".

And in case you need a play bill, Porky--you're the fat lady.

;)

Now I think the farmer has filled your slop trough out back, so waddle off and wallow.
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>You are no better than that idiot Natural, big men behind a screen .... Go ahead ban all of us take ove the forums, you've won.... Yippee, do your manly circle jerk and piss off, what anal immature men, Friday night and you losers are harrassing an old lady on topix. No woman, that explains your hate.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17373 Jul 27, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to prefer to hang out with the vile posters.
Speaks loud and clear of you.
lol, So what do you call the posters you hang with? You couldn't even call one by thier name in a previous thread. LOL You referred to the poster from location! LMAO TOOO FUNNY!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#17374 Jul 27, 2012
Drivel, Nuttybelle. Pure drivel.

But, it's good to see you are fully living up to the expectations we all have for you.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is not relevant.
Bottom line.
I really don't care what or where your post.
Like I said, I don't know you or know much ABOUT you.
I am going to smite native's clone pit stop.
bye bye.
lol

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17375 Jul 27, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Then, stop melting down.
Simple.
Translation:

HG Made me look like an idiot once again, what can I say to that, Oh I know!!!

LOL

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#17376 Jul 27, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Drivel, Nuttybelle. Pure drivel.
But, it's good to see you are fully living up to the expectations we all have for you.
<quoted text>
I am not sure just how you can have expectations of someone you hardly know.
Do carry on, though.

I really have no quarrel with you anyway.
It seems you wish to quarrel.
Have a good time.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#17377 Jul 27, 2012
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Translation:
HG Made me look like an idiot once again, what can I say to that, Oh I know!!!
LOL
I know you can't wait for school to start up again.
What grade will you be in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
failed prophecies 13 min truth 708
Forum has gone to the dogs 23 min -dollarsbill- 112
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 25 min -dollarsbill- 122
Early Christianity 26 min -dollarsbill- 1,320
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 27 min -dollarsbill- 1,368
Time to let the Jews perish. (May '11) 29 min -dollarsbill- 90
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 31 min -dollarsbill- 273
What God Said About Barnsweb: 32 min -dollarsbill- 31
More from around the web