Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#16337 Jul 7, 2012
-Seen-Is-Awesome- wrote:
Geez...
He's mentally melting down already!!!
These keepers fall apart right away with their lies and fragile psychotic egos.
Crumble little baby psycho troll, crumble and melt into a little puddle on the floor.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#16338 Jul 7, 2012
-Seen-Is-Awesome- wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked her out after I replied before, and still didn't get any connection to the joke. Other than guessing that it had to do with her looking skinny, and maybe there was some gossip about having an eating disorder that I didn't know about. Such is the penalty of getting sick of paying the monthly bill for only a couple of good stations, so gave up TV altogether.
I don’t even have a tv anymore, reception is so terrible here.
And just so you'll know, in case you don‘t already - between Hulu.com and xfinity.com - the latest episodes of most tv shows worth watching can be seen for free!
The Helper

United States

#16339 Jul 7, 2012
The Helper

United States

#16340 Jul 7, 2012
The Helper

United States

#16341 Jul 7, 2012
The Helper

United States

#16342 Jul 7, 2012
The Helper

United States

#16343 Jul 7, 2012
-Seen-Is-Awesome- wrote:
Get the mop ready!
QUOTE who="-Seen-Is-Awesome- "quoted text
No, this is just TOPIX, open to EVERYONE.
And by the same token, everyone else can post to you any way they want, so get over it.
Hell sucks

Madison, WI

#16345 Jul 7, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aopdD9Cu-SoXX
Damn its hot in my tent. No air conditioning, no running water,my dog ran off with someone in a Winnebago and for the life of me I can't find a man. And to make things worse , the batteries are dead in my butt plug.
The Helper

United States

#16347 Jul 7, 2012
Star_Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Nettie,
I see you have another deranged troll freaking out attacking everyone. Seems to be having a mental breakdown right from the start, so "it" ain't gonna last long.
I wonder if this one is an inbred WV troll like most of the others. Seems about as clueless as to what "it" got itself into. Poor thing.
http://www.topix.com/forum/rel igion/christian/TI1CQRMRM54T8V NMF/p57#c1146
The Helper

United States

#16348 Jul 7, 2012
The Helper

United States

#16349 Jul 7, 2012
The Helper

United States

#16350 Jul 7, 2012
-Seen-Is-Awesome- wrote:
Geez...
He's mentally melting down already!!!
These keepers fall apart right away with their lies and fragile psychotic egos.
Crumble little baby psycho troll, crumble and melt into a little puddle on the floor.
QUOTE who="Seen Is Awesome"Gee, just the slimiest of the slime. I was hoping for more hateful pretend "Christians" to show up, at least that DUMBASS2. Hmm... Maybe his Batgirl phone is broken so he can't get call about this thread. Oh well.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#16351 Jul 7, 2012
Nettie, will you please get someone to take out the trash. It really stinks in here recently.

Apple Pie??:<}
Hell sucks

Madison, WI

#16352 Jul 7, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
Nettie, will you please get someone to take out the trash. It really stinks in here recently.
WAAT you cant hall your own ass to the trash? ROFLMAO. You need a rug muncher, too damn bad you're so fugly. Save some gravey for a stray dog, lickedy split.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16353 Jul 7, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
I figure we need to make a huge batch of the Apple Pie stuff and just spray this place down with it.
No trash smell at all, just the smell of Apple Pie and I am sure it will disinfect this place at the same time.
I'll make an extra batch for the Weapons Warehouse.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16355 Jul 7, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>It will all start with your mouth and end with the stink behind. It is you.
Such drivel, yet, what can one expect from a bigot such as you?

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#16356 Jul 8, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Such drivel, yet, what can one expect from a bigot such as you?
God Almighty.
Where is this unrelenting barrage of ugliness coming from? Could there be a single person behind it? Who would have such a nasty purpose, much less want to pursue it?
I see no way you could’ve provoked or given reason for anyone SANE to proceed in tormenting you like this.
It just makes no sense to me - none at all - I have no idea what the hell’s going on. Do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dealing with homosexual child 12 hr arrow 2
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 13 hr arrow 51
Dating Morals 15 hr arrow 17
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) Mon RiccardoFire 162
What Does the Word Say Mon dollarsbill 4
christianity is done. knowledge is power Sun dollarsbill 15
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526