Nettie's Pit Stop

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#34527 Dec 20, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ability to understand scripture. So... is it only the tree or is it all holiday decorations or is it any material/earthly object that interferes with developing your spirituality?
The Scripture is quite simple. God told His people not to decorate trees.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#34528 Dec 20, 2013
Richie T wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy "dollarsbill." I posted Jer. 10 on the Welch WV forum a couple of days ago. They thought I was nuts, too. Pagan is, as pagan does. Glad to see the "Prophet of Dung" hasn't sent you to Heaven yet!:)
Hope you and yours are doing well!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#34529 Dec 20, 2013
Nettie s Pit Stop wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this person that calls himself "dollarsbill"
your brother and you and him are of the same spirit?
Yes or no?
Nope. I only use one ID here.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#34530 Apr 6, 2014
Thinking about you Nettie and hoping you are fine and in good spirits. Life is greening up...and that's a good thing.

Rest easy and enjoy yourself.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#34531 Apr 6, 2014
nc resident wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_FB3h8IFCroXX
We need a Little Chistmas!
How about a little gardening? Do you garden?

“Ocean City, New Jersey”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#34532 May 1, 2014
Hello Folks.

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#34533 May 23, 2014
Last call, my sweet friend, I raise my glass to you. May the sun always shine on you, may the good Lord receive you with open arms, for as sure is the day is long, heaven received an upgrade today. I love and miss you my friend.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#34534 May 23, 2014
Shouldn't we be having some gummy bears?

I sure miss Nettiebelle. It hasn't yet sunk in what a dark place the forum will be without her.

I loved to tell my little stories because Nettiebelle loved to read them. There is quite a substantial backlog but it looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer to tell them to her.
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#34535 May 31, 2014
Doritos casserole? Only you....

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#34536 Jun 30, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Shouldn't we be having some gummy bears?
I sure miss Nettiebelle. It hasn't yet sunk in what a dark place the forum will be without her.
I loved to tell my little stories because Nettiebelle loved to read them. There is quite a substantial backlog but it looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer to tell them to her.
Hi 15th! I've been gone a while and saw this post - is Nettie ok? If you would prefer to message me, that would be ok.

Hope all is well with you. Doing great here, gratefully.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#34537 Jun 30, 2014
Stedfast wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi 15th! I've been gone a while and saw this post - is Nettie ok? If you would prefer to message me, that would be ok.
Hope all is well with you. Doing great here, gratefully.
I'm not Dali, but hate to be the one to inform you that Nettie passed away in late May. She is severally missed:(
Loveismygoal

Glasgow, UK

#34538 Oct 16, 2014
Another thread worth having a wee look around .. But remember what I told you when looking

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#34539 Dec 22, 2014
Loveismygoal wrote:
Another thread worth having a wee look around .. But remember what I told you when looking
No live sacrifices until after dinner.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#34541 Dec 30, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Nettiebelle here made her bed in life and she paid for it with her life and a one way trip to the lake of fire. You need to ask yourself do you want to go down the same road like Nettiebelle or what? If you keep on with your sinful lifestyle you will end up just like this lady did FACT!
And a fine good morning and happy New Year to you too.

You addressed your post to a deceased person and suggested they stop *living* a sinful lifestyle. Makes me wonder what your beliefs are about a person's after life.

Christ alone is our judge, and I do not recall any verses from the Bible that state He will share with any mortal His decisions. Please enlighten me on any verses where it states Christ shares His judgements of others with a living human. Until then, it is my contention you are merely guessing as to Nettie's fate while using your preconceived, distorted beliefs as to who Nettie was.

This is an internet forum. No one on here really "knows" another. We see what the other person wants us to see and we see that through our own biased life lenses. Do you really want some of the Christian forum members being YOUR judge? Think about that......do you want your eternity decided by someone who does not know you? THAT is just one of the reasons Christ alone is our judge, because He alone knows our hearts and souls.

You willfully presume to usurp Christ by judging others eternity, but I imagine if I tried to judge your eternity (not that I would ever willfully insult Christ) you would either dismiss my judgement or tell me I am ill equipped to judge you. However, we are supposed to place merit in your judgements of others?

God Bless you and yours.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#34542 Dec 30, 2014
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And a fine good morning and happy New Year to you too.
You addressed your post to a deceased person and suggested they stop *living* a sinful lifestyle. Makes me wonder what your beliefs are about a person's after life.
Christ alone is our judge, and I do not recall any verses from the Bible that state He will share with any mortal His decisions. Please enlighten me on any verses where it states Christ shares His judgements of others with a living human. Until then, it is my contention you are merely guessing as to Nettie's fate while using your preconceived, distorted beliefs as to who Nettie was.
This is an internet forum. No one on here really "knows" another. We see what the other person wants us to see and we see that through our own biased life lenses. Do you really want some of the Christian forum members being YOUR judge? Think about that......do you want your eternity decided by someone who does not know you? THAT is just one of the reasons Christ alone is our judge, because He alone knows our hearts and souls.
You willfully presume to usurp Christ by judging others eternity, but I imagine if I tried to judge your eternity (not that I would ever willfully insult Christ) you would either dismiss my judgement or tell me I am ill equipped to judge you. However, we are supposed to place merit in your judgements of others?
God Bless you and yours.
Paul is preacherman. If you think that's bad you should go back and see what he had to say immediately after Nettiebelle's passing.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#34543 Dec 30, 2014
Paul wrote:
STFU troll........Nettie was more of a Christian person than you could EVER hope to be.....and now you continue to come here and desecrate her memory.....why? Is that what your god finds acceptable? You AREN'T God, STOP trying to pass judgment when you are so CLUELESS as to what God is all about!!!

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#34544 Dec 30, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul is preacherman. If you think that's bad you should go back and see what he had to say immediately after Nettiebelle's passing.
It is an anonymous forum and I really do not spend time figuring out who is who and who is playing games or who is being honest. I barely have time to post here and there.

Regardless of who any of us are, I rather suspect Christ does not want anyone usurping Him out of His God appointed job.

God bless you and yours.
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#34545 Dec 30, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone in their right mind want to believe a proven liar and a demon like yourself?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#34546 Dec 30, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> Why would anyone in their right mind want to believe a proven liar and a demon like yourself?
Because you were busted almost three and a half years ago. That's why. I mean, it's possible you don't think you're preacherman but that would make you the only one in the forum.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#34548 Dec 31, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> Three years ago I got more then 100 people can tell you other wise, so that makes you a liar, I was in Japan. No I am not the Preacherman he is dead I am his son so go tell your lies some where else, topix don't need your lies around here.
Your imaginary friends don't count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dealing with homosexual child 3 hr Kathy 1
What Does the Word Say 5 hr dollarsbill 4
christianity is done. knowledge is power 8 hr dollarsbill 15
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 8 hr dollarsbill 161
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) Sat Joey 48
Dating Morals Apr 20 DeDominicis 16
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526