Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#34359 Jul 7, 2013
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it on good authority that God inflicted the world with gravity after Eve listened to the serpent, thus subjecting women to the curse of saggy boobs.
An advantage we small busted women have over our voluptuous sisters. We hold up better.:) Look ma no bra!
We are a evolutionary prototype.

Take that god! flashes god and gives him the Bronx salute.

Leiden, Netherlands

#34360 Jul 7, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like it if it weren't for the fact that it keeps me from floating. I'd rather not be on the ground, it's dirty and filthy. Gravity is so serious and annoying, I'd rather levitate. ;)
Oh this reminds me of that scary Steven King clown that kept saying, We float down here.
Now I will never become sleepy tonight. I do not like creepy floating clowns. Damn gravity discussion.

Leiden, Netherlands

#34361 Jul 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
An excellent point I failed to consider. It would be kind of difficult to clean spaghetti sauce off the ceiling, especially if there were no gravity.
Believe it or not, the only thing I considered discussing before settling on the pros and cons of gravity was spaghetti sauce.
If there were no gravity,wouldn't the ceiling become the floor? And you could float your dogs up there and they would clean up the sauce.
:P

“SCOTUS RULING”

Since: Aug 08

COMING IN JUNE

#34362 Jul 7, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh this reminds me of that scary Steven King clown that kept saying, We float down here.
Now I will never become sleepy tonight. I do not like creepy floating clowns. Damn gravity discussion.
Penny the Clown from the book/movie "It"!!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#34363 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
An advantage we small busted women have over our voluptuous sisters. We hold up better.:) Look ma no bra!
That's a very good point but gravity or no gravity you've still got small boobs. That's cool, I guess.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#34364 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't get me wrong. Little boobs are the best. Thing is, ever since I got saved I've been swimming in prodigeous racks so I guess that's what God has intended for me.

Leiden, Netherlands

#34365 Jul 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Penny the Clown from the book/movie "It"!!!
Yup!

Leiden, Netherlands

#34366 Jul 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a very good point but gravity or no gravity you've still got small boobs. That's cool, I guess.
Works for me.

Leiden, Netherlands

#34367 Jul 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me wrong. Little boobs are the best. Thing is, ever since I got saved I've been swimming in prodigeous racks so I guess that's what God has intended for me.
LOL! I think both are fine. I do not like these media stereotypes of how women should look. Every woman should love herself as she is and focus on being healthy. I am naturally small but there are women and girls who starve themselves to death to be the size I am when their bone structure and genetics is all wrong for it. All because of media image/pressure. Girls and women are constantly being told they are not good enough via media images and adds.

“SCOTUS RULING”

COMING IN JUNE

#34368 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Yup!
That's one scary clown.....creepy too!!!

“SCOTUS RULING”

COMING IN JUNE

#34370 Jul 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>There's a few of those clowns here on the Xtian threads too.
How are you?
Doing okay.......and what are you doing up so late?

Leiden, Netherlands

#34371 Jul 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>There's a few of those clowns here on the Xtian threads too.
How are you?
They can be seen in their natural habitat on several threads here. Topix needs to hang some signs.

Do Not Feed The Arse Clowns

Stay Within The Viewing Area;Never Under Any Circumstance Should You Approach a Feeding Arse Clown.

Warning! Arse Clowns Are Apt To Toss Feces; View At Your Own Risk

Watch Where You Step!

Leiden, Netherlands

#34372 Jul 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one scary clown.....creepy too!!!
Doesn't it remind you of someone on the CF? LOL

Leiden, Netherlands

#34374 Jul 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
"Built like a brick shithouse" refers to a particular female form and is a complement. I reported in another thread that I went to a wedding Saturday where most of the women were built like brick shithouses with hemlines practically to their butts. The bride was an exception, being built something like a popsicle stick.
I do not think I would like be compared to a shithouse,brick or otherwise.
We all come in different shapes and sizes just as men do. Everyone has their preferences on both sides. Like me, i like tall,athletic/slim guys with long hair. My husband's hair is almost as long as mine. My cousin,Brigit's bf,to me,is one of the most unattractive men I could imagine,he is kind of heavy not fat just one of those slightly out of shape gammer types,and he has freckles and a receding hairline,but she thinks he is perfect.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#34375 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not think I would like be compared to a shithouse,brick or otherwise.
We all come in different shapes and sizes just as men do. Everyone has their preferences on both sides. Like me, i like tall,athletic/slim guys with long hair. My husband's hair is almost as long as mine. My cousin,Brigit's bf,to me,is one of the most unattractive men I could imagine,he is kind of heavy not fat just one of those slightly out of shape gammer types,and he has freckles and a receding hairline,but she thinks he is perfect.
I agree. It's certainly not any description I would use when complimenting a woman. In fact I've probably never used it except to point out what a curioous expression it is. In fear of leading you astray, I checked urbandictionary dot com and it can also refer to a male.

1. having to do with a strong and well built person(usually a male)
2. having to do with a beautiful and curvaceous woman

Nevertheless, I will continue to avoid the expression in polite company. I'll just stick with 'She sports a prodigious rack'.

Leiden, Netherlands

#34376 Jul 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It's certainly not any description I would use when complimenting a woman. In fact I've probably never used it except to point out what a curioous expression it is. In fear of leading you astray, I checked urbandictionary dot com and it can also refer to a male.
1. having to do with a strong and well built person(usually a male)
2. having to do with a beautiful and curvaceous woman
Nevertheless, I will continue to avoid the expression in polite company. I'll just stick with 'She sports a prodigious rack'.
LOL You are reminding me of my very weird friend,Donnie,on FB. Only he is onto prodigious butts.
It is kind of annoying,you are at the table early in the morning,you decide to check your FB and first thing you see is a pic of a huge arse from Donnie's page.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#34377 Jul 8, 2013
Okay, so what happened during the night last night?
I got up this morning and there was some spaghetti sauce on the ceiling?

“SCOTUS RULING”

COMING IN JUNE

#34378 Jul 8, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Okay, so what happened during the night last night?
I got up this morning and there was some spaghetti sauce on the ceiling?
Now ya know......don't ask the question if ya really don't want to know the answer.......lol!!!

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#34379 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL You are reminding me of my very weird friend,Donnie,on FB. Only he is onto prodigious butts.
It is kind of annoying,you are at the table early in the morning,you decide to check your FB and first thing you see is a pic of a huge arse from Donnie's page.
I've never been accused of not being weird. Nevertheless, I think my comments are descriptive enough to not need pictures.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#34380 Jul 8, 2013
Lol, this place is much more entertaining than stupid FB could ever be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 4 min Liam R will return 1,819
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 13 min Huntington Guy 213
Does God Love Those He Burns In Hell Forever? 14 min janeebee 137
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 25 min The truth works 23
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 28 min dollarsbill 4,069
Challenge to all Christians 50 min dollarsbill 260
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 53 min dollarsbill 3,459
More from around the web