Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#34114 May 2, 2013
NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>Into necrophilia ? I'm sure Mom would'nt mind, she was pretty open about certain things. Go ahead, dig her up big man.
Tissue?

Location hidden

#34116 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
Muzzle?
Get Better!

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#34118 May 2, 2013
I thought the exterminator had come and exterminated the roaches......I guess not good enough!!!

Well, have to go and make a new Pit Stop where these roaches CAN'T go!!!

#34122 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not know much about roaches. They go where nothing else ventures. Into the dark, dirty, and dank holes. Doc Roach?
I know it's hard to kill them........but it can be done!!!

“Gone to the beach”

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#34127 May 3, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
Muzzle?
You should give him baby powder for his case of diaper rash.

Location hidden

#34128 May 3, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>You should give him baby powder for his case of diaper rash.
Dance for me puppet!

lol
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#34129 May 3, 2013
NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>I can say for sure this is the Doctor and not Penny. Keep up the trolling Doc.
I have no idea who Penny and the Doctor are to be either one of them. I can attest, from what I have read on this forum, Nettie is a dishonest poster that has gotten caught in numerous lies.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#34130 May 3, 2013
NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous you've never had friends
Jealous is obviously your true issue.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#34131 May 3, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fast learner. Between Nettie and Norcal loving parents is a non-issue.
I have read numerous posts about Nettie's issues with her children and divorce but I haven't read anything about NNative being a parent and assumed, considering she is a lesbian, she never had children of her own birthing but I did read where she mentioned her partner had children by her husband.

#34132 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read numerous posts about Nettie's issues with her children and divorce but I haven't read anything about NNative being a parent and assumed, considering she is a lesbian, she never had children of her own birthing but I did read where she mentioned her partner had children by her husband.
What a cute little lie you tell.......both my WIFE and I have children......I have 1, she has had 3 and our grown children have given us grandchildren.....there, no more reason to lie now!!!

Please let the nasty comments continue because all it shows is your limited education!!!

#34133 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
but I did read where she mentioned her partner had children by her husband.
Ex-husband!!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#34134 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never posted anything about any 'issues' with my children.
I am divorced, yes, happily so.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#34135 May 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
What a cute little lie you tell.......both my WIFE and I have children......I have 1, she has had 3 and our grown children have given us grandchildren.....there, no more reason to lie now!!!
Please let the nasty comments continue because all it shows is your limited education!!!
You have very poor comprehension skills because I did not lie. I stated I had not read anything about you birthing your own children. You are nothing but a bully and how sad it must be to be a child or grandchild of yours considering they are all learning how to be a bully.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#34136 May 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-husband!!!
Your partner was married to a man and fathered their children. Ex or not that husband will always be a part of your partners life due to the children unless she too is a bully.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#34137 May 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I have never posted anything about any 'issues' with my children.
I am divorced, yes, happily so.
I have read several posts about your children and unhappy marriage.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#34138 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read several posts about your children and unhappy marriage.
And?

I don't post much about the private lives of my very grown children or their children.
I am so happy to be free of the bondage of a controlling narcissist that I could never put it into words.

Now, run along and figure out what the heck you are trying to convey in your posts. No one reads the ones you ARE posting, you sniveling brat.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#34139 May 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>And?
I don't post much about the private lives of my very grown children or their children.
I am so happy to be free of the bondage of a controlling narcissist that I could never put it into words.
Now, run along and figure out what the heck you are trying to convey in your posts. No one reads the ones you ARE posting, you sniveling brat.
It seems you are full of rage and hate. I have read , from my inferring of your posts, you took this rage out on your mother and children. God knows the truth Nettie.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#34140 May 3, 2013
Nettie it is clear why you have such hate for heterosexuals after reading your post. It may be in your best interest to continuing living the way you have since the passing of your mother.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#34141 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
Nettie it is clear why you have such hate for heterosexuals after reading your post. It may be in your best interest to continuing living the way you have since the passing of your mother.
^^^^^^^^^^
THIS is your brain on stupidity.

Do try to improve your bashing skills.
Yours are just plain silly.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#34143 May 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>^^^^^^^^^^
THIS is your brain on stupidity.
Do try to improve your bashing skills.
Yours are just plain silly.
I am being sincere in my post to you Nettie and unlike you I am not a coward and stand strong. You truly have distain for anyone that takes the time to read about you and what you have posted. I personally feel you need to ask for forgiveness from the things I have read concerning you and your mother as well as your children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 8 min Amy 19,828
HEY DIP SHIT MOD of TOPIX 12 min Amy 7
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr janeebee 3,000
Before The Big Bang 1 hr truthandcommonsense 3,559
God's name is Yahweh 1 hr Vinamese 41
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 1 hr Vinamese 174
From Baptist to Buddhism (Sep '09) 1 hr Vinamese 29
WHAT GOD THINKS ABOUT STATE of ISRAEL 3 hr Why 41
More from around the web