Nettie's Pit Stop
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#34130 May 3, 2013
NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous you've never had friends
Jealous is obviously your true issue.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#34131 May 3, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fast learner. Between Nettie and Norcal loving parents is a non-issue.
I have read numerous posts about Nettie's issues with her children and divorce but I haven't read anything about NNative being a parent and assumed, considering she is a lesbian, she never had children of her own birthing but I did read where she mentioned her partner had children by her husband.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#34132 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read numerous posts about Nettie's issues with her children and divorce but I haven't read anything about NNative being a parent and assumed, considering she is a lesbian, she never had children of her own birthing but I did read where she mentioned her partner had children by her husband.
What a cute little lie you tell.......both my WIFE and I have children......I have 1, she has had 3 and our grown children have given us grandchildren.....there, no more reason to lie now!!!

Please let the nasty comments continue because all it shows is your limited education!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#34133 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
but I did read where she mentioned her partner had children by her husband.
Ex-husband!!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#34134 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read numerous posts about Nettie's issues with her children and divorce but I haven't read anything about NNative being a parent and assumed, considering she is a lesbian, she never had children of her own birthing but I did read where she mentioned her partner had children by her husband.
I have never posted anything about any 'issues' with my children.
I am divorced, yes, happily so.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#34135 May 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
What a cute little lie you tell.......both my WIFE and I have children......I have 1, she has had 3 and our grown children have given us grandchildren.....there, no more reason to lie now!!!
Please let the nasty comments continue because all it shows is your limited education!!!
You have very poor comprehension skills because I did not lie. I stated I had not read anything about you birthing your own children. You are nothing but a bully and how sad it must be to be a child or grandchild of yours considering they are all learning how to be a bully.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#34136 May 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-husband!!!
Your partner was married to a man and fathered their children. Ex or not that husband will always be a part of your partners life due to the children unless she too is a bully.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#34137 May 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I have never posted anything about any 'issues' with my children.
I am divorced, yes, happily so.
I have read several posts about your children and unhappy marriage.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#34138 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read several posts about your children and unhappy marriage.
And?

I don't post much about the private lives of my very grown children or their children.
I am so happy to be free of the bondage of a controlling narcissist that I could never put it into words.

Now, run along and figure out what the heck you are trying to convey in your posts. No one reads the ones you ARE posting, you sniveling brat.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#34139 May 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>And?
I don't post much about the private lives of my very grown children or their children.
I am so happy to be free of the bondage of a controlling narcissist that I could never put it into words.
Now, run along and figure out what the heck you are trying to convey in your posts. No one reads the ones you ARE posting, you sniveling brat.
It seems you are full of rage and hate. I have read , from my inferring of your posts, you took this rage out on your mother and children. God knows the truth Nettie.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#34140 May 3, 2013
Nettie it is clear why you have such hate for heterosexuals after reading your post. It may be in your best interest to continuing living the way you have since the passing of your mother.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#34141 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
Nettie it is clear why you have such hate for heterosexuals after reading your post. It may be in your best interest to continuing living the way you have since the passing of your mother.
^^^^^^^^^^
THIS is your brain on stupidity.

Do try to improve your bashing skills.
Yours are just plain silly.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#34143 May 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>^^^^^^^^^^
THIS is your brain on stupidity.
Do try to improve your bashing skills.
Yours are just plain silly.
I am being sincere in my post to you Nettie and unlike you I am not a coward and stand strong. You truly have distain for anyone that takes the time to read about you and what you have posted. I personally feel you need to ask for forgiveness from the things I have read concerning you and your mother as well as your children.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#34144 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
You have very poor comprehension skills because I did not lie. I stated I had not read anything about you birthing your own children. You are nothing but a bully and how sad it must be to be a child or grandchild of yours considering they are all learning how to be a bully.
Sorry, but I have great comprehension skills and yea, you do lie......you claim to be some one new to topix.....but you act like someone who has been here and is trying to hide who they are......so, yep......it was a cute lie!!!

Again, you'd be wrong........I am not a bully.....I don't tell others anything but my opinion and you as well as they are all free to ignore my comments......hell, I've stated repeatedly that you are all free to believe as you wish and I have defended that right when I served my Country......so, please continue to make up lies about me, they are after all just your opinion and matter not to those who know me here on topix or to my child and especially your opinion is worthless to my grandchild who is being taught everyday that folks like you exist and it is best to ignore them!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#34145 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife was married to a man and fathered their children. Ex or not that man will always be a part of your wife's life due to the children unless she too is a bully.
Wrong again idiot......but then, you haven't been right about much since showing up.......lol!!
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#34146 May 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I have great comprehension skills and yea, you do lie......you claim to be some one new to topix.....but you act like someone who has been here and is trying to hide who they are......so, yep......it was a cute lie!!!
Native your comprehensions skill are very poor concerning your original statement and now you have turned that statement into something you never mentioned in the original post but that is how bullying works. I am new to topix and have nothing to prove you but refuse to allow your gay cult to run me off. I personally find you to be ignorant to your own posted words.
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you'd be wrong........I am not a bully.....I don't tell others anything but my opinion and you as well as they are all free to ignore my comments......hell, I've stated repeatedly that you are all free to believe as you wish and I have defended that right when I served my Country......so, please continue to make up lies about me, they are after all just your opinion and matter not to those who know me here on topix or to my child and especially your opinion is worthless to my grandchild who is being taught everyday that folks like you exist and it is best to ignore them!!!
I stand firm in your ability to teach bullying. Anyone reading can see your intent in this posts. I have not ever encountered your grandchildren and inferred from your own posted words you are teaching them to be bullies and yes you have proven it above. I am heterosexual and have every right you do but you seem to think your rights and your grandchildren's rights supersede mine and you are wrong. This is how bullying works and Native you are one of the very best examples I have come into contact with on topix of how the gay cult works to bully others. You are very poorly educated and unable to truly defend your stand point.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#34147 May 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again idiot......but then, you haven't been right about much since showing up.......lol!!
This is how bullying works. You state I am wrong but do not specific what I am wrong about. I am certain your partner children still communicate with her husband and husbands family unless, she is a bully like you.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#34148 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
I am heterosexual and have every right you do but you seem to think your rights and your grandchildren's rights supersede mine and you are wrong.
How or where have I EVER stated that my rights or my family's rights supersede yours or anyone else?

By the way, I don't care if you are Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transsexual or Monosexual........that is your right and it matters not to me one way or the other......but it is obvious by your continued derogatory comments that you have an issue with Gays and Lesbians.......and I often wonder why that is!!!

A little FYI.......I don't know what your educational level is, but I do know mine and it ISN'T what you claim it is!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#34149 May 3, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how bullying works. You state I am wrong but do not specific what I am wrong about. I am certain your partner children still communicate with her husband and husbands family unless, she is a bully like you.
Again.....your comment is WRONG and INCORRECT......or do you not understand what it means to be wrong?

Again, you keep referring to that man has a "HUSBAND" when in fact it would simply be the children's father or parent.......not her husband's children, which implies they are still married, which they are not and have LONG since been divorced for over 20 years!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#34150 May 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I have great comprehension skills
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 21 min Bible believer 102
failed prophecies 55 min little scam lamb 658
Early Christianity 5 hr Big Al 1,306
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 9 hr DrSCIENCE 1,360
Forum has gone to the dogs 9 hr DrSCIENCE 77
Turns Out 11 hr DrSCIENCE 192
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS Gospel 11 hr DrSCIENCE 868
More from around the web