“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#33784 Mar 22, 2013
graybox wrote:
<quoted text>you actually believe that crap. Sinister? Sister, we have teenagers in my neighborhood that would rip your head off and skull ^^^^ before you knew what hit you. Pleassssssssssssssssse, take your frightnight crap somewhere else.. satantist... poser is more like it
Sarcasm is always lost on you,isn't it?

Have you ever been on Pearl St? Or State St?

Esthetics is satanism,you don't know fck all about it.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#33785 Mar 22, 2013
Well, you have two choices:

1.) Move to a better neighborhood.
2.) Teach your kids not to do that.
graybox wrote:
<quoted text>you actually believe that crap. Sinister? Sister, we have teenagers in my neighborhood that would rip your head off and skull ^^^^ before you knew what hit you. Pleassssssssssssssssse, take your frightnight crap somewhere else.. satantist... poser is more like it

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33787 Mar 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well, you have two choices:
1.) Move to a better neighborhood.
2.) Teach your kids not to do that.
<quoted text>
He or she visits them in the juvenile detention center every Saturday.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33788 Mar 22, 2013
Truth For Legume wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a voodoo doll of myself and sometimes we ride the bus to Santa Monica and eat pigeons.
I wear a hat on the bus.
Does this have something to do with Bill Clinton? Yes, it is all making sense now. Doll,Monica,pigeons,eating,now I just have to figure out Voodoo and bus.
Punisher

Kladno, Czech Republic

#33789 Mar 22, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this have something to do with Bill Clinton? Yes, it is all making sense now. Doll,Monica,pigeons,eating,now I just have to figure out Voodoo and bus.
Good evening.

You may be on to something. We can offer custom made Bible tracts to prove whatever point you need proven. We are, of course, in a position to guarantee minimal incoherent mumbo jumbo. We might even sell tracts to what's his name's mother.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#33790 Mar 22, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I will try to explain this to you,again. That thread is just for small talk,just a place for people who have made friends with people in that area to chat on. At least a third of the people who post there do not live in Welch or even in WV. It's a long story but there was a once a long Topix war between atheist,satanists,agnostics and Christians and during that period people formed alliances. The war is over but the alliances still remain. Mr.H who created that thread just made it for a chat thread and obviously no one is going to discuss anything serious on Topix,we save that for FB where we can set everything to private.
And, if you check the history of the Pit Stop, it was also created as just a break for folks posting on other threads here in the Christian Forum, a place just for fun and friends.
And, yet, here you and your kind are, junking up the place.
Yet, you and they wish others to leave your special gathering place, the Welch Hangout, alone?
Makes no sense.
Hypocrite.
Cisco Kid

Bangkok, Thailand

#33791 Mar 22, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>And, if you check the history of the Pit Stop, it was also created as just a break for folks posting on other threads here in the Christian Forum, a place just for fun and friends.
Yet, you and they wish others to leave your special gathering place, the Welch Hangout, alone?
Makes no sense.
Hypocrite.
Daniel 2 44 “ And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin.

And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite

The kingdom at Daniel 2:44 is Jesus 1000 Years rain or kingdom that will last to time indefinite mean a period of time.

Nomi please read 1 Corinthian 15 : 24- 28 I will post it for you.

NWT Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.

25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.

27 For [God]“subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.

We needs to know presently, God has a “new Heaven and Earth” ready, standing in front of him, to "HOUSE" the many Billions of righteous ones, Isaiah 66:22, Rev.20:5. The first resurrections many billions will be resurrected including the 144000

Announcing the territory part of God’s Kingdom,“a new heaven, and a new earth”, the only place where God promise, all faithful mankind, where righteousness is to dwell, and this is the territory part of God’s kingdom, in relation to this earth creation. 2 Peter 3:13.. Rev.21:1-4 (Matt: 6:10 the old earth will be no more, Isaiah 51: 6. Hebrews 1:10. See LINK www.jehovahtruekingdom.org

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#33792 Mar 22, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>And, if you check the history of the Pit Stop, it was also created as just a break for folks posting on other threads here in the Christian Forum, a place just for fun and friends.
Makes no sense.
Hypocrite.
Hail Nettie!

Hail Nettie!

Hail Nettie!

down a quart of wine.
Nettie

Bangkok, Thailand

#33793 Mar 22, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Nettie!
Hail Nettie!
Hail Nettie!
down a quart of wine.
Rev 19: is talking about after judgment.

Rev. 19: 1.2 Nwt 1 After these things I heard what was as a loud voice of a great crowd in heaven.

They said:“Praise Jah, YOU people! The salvation and the glory and the power belong to our God,

2 because his judgments are true and righteous.( end of judgment)

For he has executed judgment upon the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication, and he has avenged the blood of his slaves at her hand.

Rev 19:6 Jesus Kingdom of a 1000 Years end and god started to rule.

Rev 19:6 NWT And I heard what was as a voice of a great crowd and as a sound of many waters and as a sound of heavy thunders. They said:“Praise Jah, YOU people, because Jehovah our God, the Almighty, has begun to rule as king Here Jesus 1000 years kingdom end and god kingdom start to rule)

Rev. 19:17-19 Parallel rev. 20: 7-10 because there will be only one war, not multiple of wars.

Rev 19:17-19 17 I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in mid heaven:“Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God,

18 that YOU may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them, and the fleshy parts of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”

19 And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage the war with the one seated on the horse and with his army.

We needs to know presently, God has a “new Heaven and Earth” ready, standing in front of him, to "HOUSE" the many Billions of righteous ones, Isaiah 66:22, Rev.20:5. The first resurrections many billions will be resurrected including the 144000

Announcing the territory part of God’s Kingdom,“a new heaven, and a new earth”, the only place where God promise, all faithful mankind, where righteousness is to dwell, and this is the territory part of God’s kingdom, in relation to this earth creation. 2 Peter 3:13.. Rev.21:1-4 (Matt: 6:10 the old earth will be no more, Isaiah 51: 6. Hebrews 1:10. See LINK www.jehovahtruekingdom.org \
Ant

Bangkok, Thailand

#33794 Mar 22, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Nettie!
Hail Nettie!
Hail Nettie!
down a quart of wine.
(1)Firstly you present not one scriptures to support you arguments.

(2)We are on the war in future rev 19. Rev 20,I do not shore how to response to you as you just present your opinion.

(3)I normally response to scriptures.

(4)Example how God destroyed his enemy, not with guns or swords.

Example Noah flood , the red sea, fire in he case of Lot.

How god will be fighting war in Rev. The following war has not takes places as yet;

ReV 20: 11. 11 And I saw a great white throne and the one seated on it, from before him the earth and the heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.

Announcing the territory part of God’s Kingdom,“a new heaven, and a new earth”, the only place where God promise, all faithful mankind, where righteousness is to dwell, and this is the territory part of God’s kingdom, in relation to this earth creation. 2 Peter 3:13.. Rev.21:1-4 (Matt: 6:10 the old earth will be no more, Isaiah 51: 6. Hebrews 1:10. See LINK www.jehovahtruekingdom.org \

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#33799 Mar 23, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a human skull on our alter. His name is Sku-ly. We don't know what his name was when he was alive. He is lonely. He doesn't like incense. It makes his eye sockets water.
Chicken bones are sometimes used in Voodoo.
This is satanic code.
Did you know that the Roman Catholic Church also used human skulls as relics?
Also its been said that the church uses or did at one time used duck's blood.
...and they call people like you evil?
victoria1 unplugged

London, UK

#33800 Mar 23, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
duck's blood for sausages? That can't be bad.

Location hidden

#33801 Mar 23, 2013
victoria1 unplugged wrote:
<quoted text>
Read about the "Holy Blood" relic of Hailes Abbey.
victoria1 unplugged

London, UK

#33802 Mar 23, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Read about the "Holy Blood" relic of Hailes Abbey.
Even better, read "What's your poo telling you". Perfect bathroom book.

Location hidden

#33803 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Even better, read "What's your poo telling you". Perfect bathroom book.
I take it that you're not interested in learning anything but I get where you're going with this.LOL

Location hidden

#33804 Mar 23, 2013
Well it seems like someone has come to the conclusion that I'm nuts but thinks the person who expressed things to me like "What's your poo telling you" is somehow funny and brilliant.

Makes you wonder, LOL

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#33805 Mar 23, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Makes no sense.
Hypocrite.
Hail Nettie!

Hail Nettie!

Hail Nettie!

down a quart of wine

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33806 Mar 23, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew about the skulls but not the duck's blood. In satanism the skull is symbolic of mortality. Idk what it represent to Catholics. In some occult sects it may also e symbolic of mortality and sometimes it represents an ending of something or an ancestor.
The use of blood and sacrifices is ridiculous and occultists who believe there is great energy released from the death throes of an animal or human have simply not thought it out clearly.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33807 Mar 23, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
Well it seems like someone has come to the conclusion that I'm nuts but thinks the person who expressed things to me like "What's your poo telling you" is somehow funny and brilliant.
Makes you wonder, LOL
It's just the little judge it fairies flitting around. Pay them no mind.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33808 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
It is if you're duck. Duck's enjoy their lives too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Dumber than a Catholic who doesn't ... 15 min Armed Dangerous 155
I'm looking for my wife, the one god has for me? 28 min Terry 16
Being Ready ? 48 min Armed Dangerous 179
The post count of Dollarsbill 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 1
Should Homosexuals be accepted in the church? (Sep '09) 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 980
Evoution Frauds 1 hr JustAGuy 1,444
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Cookie_Parker 19,559
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 11 hr Sundog512 3,112
More from around the web