Nettie's Pit Stop

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#33100 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, obviously she is. Clearly, she's a mod.
This post is very telling:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TPPB...
<quoted text>
(post # 214)
As is this one:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TPPB...
<quoted text>
(post # 215)
Obviously, Cookie has planned to use her relationships with the Mods to have me and Pagan banned. I am sure her pretending to be blocked/banned is all part of the plan.
Very interesting. Probably that is why she sent so me PMs to me.I guess she thinks that she can trick me into revealing my top secret information.:P

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33101 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL and her following that pretty much tells us a lot about her. LOL
Yeah, like she's bat shit crazy. When the world didn't end she went suicidal.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#33102 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting. Probably that is why she sent so me PMs to me.I guess she thinks that she can trick me into revealing my top secret information.:P
Yep, especially since her stated goal was to have us both banned.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33103 Mar 14, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your troll lies have been expressed and laughed at.
But the facts are plain.
AGAIN:
You psycho trolls have been attacking everyone you can on this thread for months or a year or more trying to trash it.
You do this where ever you go. Attacking everyone with your lies and insults. Then you always try your delusional lies how it's someone else's fault when you get it thrown back into your faces. Which is LAUGHABLE for you trolls to try playing the "victim". LMFAO, see, it made me LAUGH at you.
So yes, I will ignore your moronic lies and LAUGH at them.
For the blame goes entirely upon you trolls, not my problem if your narcissism blocks you from seeing the truth. Everyone knows you all have been attacking here LONG before Cookie came along. Nobody makes you be the foul trolls that you are, doing that. THAT is ALL upon YOU TROLLS, so stop trying to blame everyone else.
So anyway, after MONTHS of your obsessive attacking others here just to attack them and tear apart the thread, the story was that ONE posted upset troll Kevin, who went postal and banned a bunch of people. Or some such nonsense story.
Then after they were banned, with NO CONNECTION to Nettie at all, you all saddle up and ride over here attacking everyone who had nothing to do with any of it. That's INSANE.
So NOW after it sunk in how STUPID that was, and everybody is laughing at you, you are trying to switch to the lie that all your insanity is Cookie's fault somehow. Even though she had nothing to do with it either. COO-KOO, nutso, psycho...
Face it, you are nothing but vile lying TROLLS and the cause of it ALL wherever you go. It's nobody else's fault you trolls cannot get along with others and not intelligent enough to enter into any discussions or debates with anyone. Nobody makes you trolls attack everyone with your insults, lies, etc. Only YOU TROLLS make yourselves do that. So THAT is where the PROBLEM is, and nowhere else.
Speaking of trolling,the first time I encountered you,was when you were trolling my friend,Right Way. In fact you were trolling her and several other Christians at that time and your friend Nettie didn't have a problem with that. Then today she accuses me of bashing Christians like it's a bad thing.
If you want to see trolls and hypocrites,just look in your mirrors.
graybox

Union, NJ

#33104 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin got the axe , you might be next...BWAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHA

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#33105 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of trolling,the first time I encountered you,was when you were trolling my friend,Right Way. In fact you were trolling her and several other Christians at that time and your friend Nettie didn't have a problem with that. Then today she accuses me of bashing Christians like it's a bad thing.
If you want to see trolls and hypocrites,just look in your mirrors.
Actually, go back to the posts on this thread that are in the 6000 range and you will see that they have no problem with trolling as long as it is trolling for causes they believe in. It's very interesting to read those posts.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33106 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, go back to the posts on this thread that are in the 6000 range and you will see that they have no problem with trolling as long as it is trolling for causes they believe in. It's very interesting to read those posts.
That doesn't surprise me at all.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#33107 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so very thankful you pointed that out because it does show her intent.
graybox

Union, NJ

#33108 Mar 14, 2013
What, no smart assed comments and snicker over Kevy's account being banned.. Maybe you all will be next/ I think its friggin hysterical. Even the mighty fall. Whats that saying ..every dog has it's day.. BWAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#33109 Mar 14, 2013
graybox wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin got the axe , you might be next...BWAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHA
;)

I'm the one that axed him.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33110 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
I'm the one that axed him.
Can I axe him next?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#33111 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I axe him next?
LOL...yeah, just don't axe him the wrong question. He might get mad.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#33112 Mar 14, 2013
graybox wrote:
What, no smart assed comments and snicker over Kevy's account being banned.. Maybe you all will be next/ I think its friggin hysterical. Even the mighty fall. Whats that saying ..every dog has it's day.. BWAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH
Let me know how that works out for ya, sister.

;)

LOL.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#33113 Mar 14, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so very thankful you pointed that out because it does show her intent.
Yes, it does.

#33114 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does.
CP is having a heyday PMing from her banned account. LOL

#33115 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I axe him next?
Hello, Lil.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#33116 Mar 14, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
CP is having a heyday PMing from her banned account. LOL
Yeah, she is. Funny but I have been PM'ing from my BDtarded, The Unknown Sock, Cooley Reese, and Watch It Closely accounts all day long and nobody got a single one of those PM's.

I don't have special mod abilities like she did. I hear she even got Kevin banned with her special mod abilities.

;)

I am sure she will use those powers to get me banned next.

#33120 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, she is. Funny but I have been PM'ing from my BDtarded, The Unknown Sock, Cooley Reese, and Watch It Closely accounts all day long and nobody got a single one of those PM's.
I don't have special mod abilities like she did. I hear she even got Kevin banned with her special mod abilities.
;)
I am sure she will use those powers to get me banned next.
I find it hilarious how she has these posters convinced she is shadow banned yet can gray box and use her other accounts.

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#33122 Mar 14, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, change your story yet AGAIN because you look the crybaby FOOL.
And do so TRY to stop with the delusions that you and your psychotic troll gang have a "right" to come here and attack "you guys" who had not one damn thing to do with any of it. Nettie didn't as far as I know, and I didn't either, nor most of the others you and your troll losers are attacking. You look like total deranged azzez in your ever changing lie as to why you are even here, and attacking people that had nothing to do with it.
You lying trolls have been trying to trash this thread and attacking everyone for MONTHS now, so this feeble ever changing lie has nothing to do with it.
You insult and lie about others every day, so I could care less if your little ego cannot handle getting some thrown back at you. It has NOTHING to do with Nettie, nor anyone else here. So you still haven't come up with even a silly lie as to WHY you trolls are here trying to trash Nettie's thread and all the good people here.
The people who gave your little ego a boo boo are banned, so you have no quarrel with Nettie nor anyone else here. As they had nothing to do with it. So you only look like azzez trying to trash this thread for no real reason. And you all look like morons when you keep changing your lie as to why you are trolling here.
So time to give up this "you guys" crap, for that lie, does not fly. As the ONLY problem is you trolls.
Man you sure type a lot. Luckily I don't have the interest to read the posts. Could you cut it down some?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#33123 Mar 14, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hilarious how she has these posters convinced she is shadow banned yet can gray box and use her other accounts.
Yeah, it is a little funny. But then again, some people are just stupid.

They can't help themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Demon Finder 18,682
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God (Dec '14) 1 hr Demon Finder 653
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr messianic114 1,015
The Bible - Is it the Word of GOD? (Jan '08) 2 hr Emmeline 249
I HATE God & Christians (Feb '13) 2 hr Demon Finder 411
WHY GOD does HATE HOMOSEXUALS and LESBIANS????? (Dec '13) 3 hr Demon Finder 349
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 3 hr Demon Finder 5,136
Evidence Against God 4 hr messianic114 3,150
Why do you really believe in a god? 4 hr 10uhsee 367
More from around the web