Nettie's Pit Stop

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#33075 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You were trolling in Albany when I first encountered you. Spamming Harold Camping propaganda.
LOL and her following that pretty much tells us a lot about her. LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#33076 Mar 14, 2013
*****Breaking News*******

So Cookie sent me three disjointed emails that explain everything:

*snort*

First of all, we can't ask the mods about her being blocked/banned because, well, they are "in" on it and are protecting "Kevvie."

So I guess we will just have to take the word of someone who has lied to us twice before about being banned/blocked and a Harold Camping devotee.

Secondly, the person posting as Y, can't possibly be Y because Y NEVER uses proxies.

Now let that sink in for a minute. According to Cookie, Y never uses proxies.

Never. Uses. Proxies.

Hey....I seem to remember something about that from way back in January.

Hmmmm...Oh yeah, it went something like this:
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Y, I see you're using a proxy..is that because you gave GS yours and now you are out?
This is a public forum, unlike yours where you are a heavy handed forum master and have so few posters left.
Don't like it? Leave, as the topix TOS says.
That was post #5220.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TK15...

The post Cookie was replying to was removed. I bet Kevin got that one removed too.

*snort*

So there you have it folks, everything all solved for you now?

;)

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#33077 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The reasons have already been explained. Simply because you choose to ignore it, is not my problem. The posts are there for everybody to see and the order in which they happened cannot be changed. If you choose to ignore what happened and place the blame on us, that's fine. It doesn't, however, change the reality of the situation.
My work here is done....for now.
<quoted text>
Yes, your troll lies have been expressed and laughed at.

But the facts are plain.

AGAIN:

You psycho trolls have been attacking everyone you can on this thread for months or a year or more trying to trash it.

You do this where ever you go. Attacking everyone with your lies and insults. Then you always try your delusional lies how it's someone else's fault when you get it thrown back into your faces. Which is LAUGHABLE for you trolls to try playing the "victim". LMFAO, see, it made me LAUGH at you.

So yes, I will ignore your moronic lies and LAUGH at them.

For the blame goes entirely upon you trolls, not my problem if your narcissism blocks you from seeing the truth. Everyone knows you all have been attacking here LONG before Cookie came along. Nobody makes you be the foul trolls that you are, doing that. THAT is ALL upon YOU TROLLS, so stop trying to blame everyone else.

So anyway, after MONTHS of your obsessive attacking others here just to attack them and tear apart the thread, the story was that ONE posted upset troll Kevin, who went postal and banned a bunch of people. Or some such nonsense story.

Then after they were banned, with NO CONNECTION to Nettie at all, you all saddle up and ride over here attacking everyone who had nothing to do with any of it. That's INSANE.

So NOW after it sunk in how STUPID that was, and everybody is laughing at you, you are trying to switch to the lie that all your insanity is Cookie's fault somehow. Even though she had nothing to do with it either. COO-KOO, nutso, psycho...

Face it, you are nothing but vile lying TROLLS and the cause of it ALL wherever you go. It's nobody else's fault you trolls cannot get along with others and not intelligent enough to enter into any discussions or debates with anyone. Nobody makes you trolls attack everyone with your insults, lies, etc. Only YOU TROLLS make yourselves do that. So THAT is where the PROBLEM is, and nowhere else.

Smirk .. ;-)

#33078 Mar 14, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, your troll lies have been expressed and laughed at.

But the facts are plain.

AGAIN:

You psycho trolls have been attacking everyone you can on this thread for months or a year or more trying to trash it.

You do this where ever you go. Attacking everyone with your lies and insults. Then you always try your delusional lies how it's someone else's fault when you get it thrown back into your faces. Which is LAUGHABLE for you trolls to try playing the "victim". LMFAO, see, it made me LAUGH at you.

For the blame goes entirely upon you trolls, not my problem if your narcissism blocks you from seeing the truth. Everyone knows you all have been attacking here LONG before Cookie came along. Nobody makes you be the foul trolls that you are, doing that. THAT is ALL upon YOU TROLLS, so stop trying to blame everyone else.

So anyway, after MONTHS of your obsessive attacking others here just to attack them and tear apart the thread, the story was that ONE posted upset troll Kevin, who went postal and banned a bunch of people. Or some such nonsense story.

Then after they were banned, with NO CONNECTION to Nettie at all, you all saddle up and ride over here attacking everyone who had nothing to do with any of it. That's INSANE.

So NOW after it sunk in how STUPID that was, and everybody is laughing at you, you are trying to switch to the lie that all your insanity is Cookie's fault somehow. Even though she had nothing to do with it either. COO-KOO, nutso, psycho...

Face it, you are nothing but vile lying TROLLS and the cause of it ALL wherever you go. It's nobody else's fault you trolls cannot get along with others and not intelligent enough to enter into any discussions or debates with anyone. Nobody makes you trolls attack everyone with your insults, lies, etc. Only YOU TROLLS make yourselves do that. So THAT is where the PROBLEM is, and nowhere else.
Hey slappy, I wasn't in here till the trolls in this forum attacked me for no reason

Capiche?

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#33079 Mar 14, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your troll lies have been expressed and laughed at.
But the facts are plain.
AGAIN:
What? I can't hear you. I think you are blocked or something.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#33080 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
And it was more than one post made by the troll sock
I was also accused of trolling in here when I wasn't by the tard.
You guys are your worst enemy.
Sure, change your story yet AGAIN because you look the crybaby FOOL.

And do so TRY to stop with the delusions that you and your psychotic troll gang have a "right" to come here and attack "you guys" who had not one damn thing to do with any of it. Nettie didn't as far as I know, and I didn't either, nor most of the others you and your troll losers are attacking. You look like total deranged azzez in your ever changing lie as to why you are even here, and attacking people that had nothing to do with it.

You lying trolls have been trying to trash this thread and attacking everyone for MONTHS now, so this feeble ever changing lie has nothing to do with it.

You insult and lie about others every day, so I could care less if your little ego cannot handle getting some thrown back at you. It has NOTHING to do with Nettie, nor anyone else here. So you still haven't come up with even a silly lie as to WHY you trolls are here trying to trash Nettie's thread and all the good people here.

The people who gave your little ego a boo boo are banned, so you have no quarrel with Nettie nor anyone else here. As they had nothing to do with it. So you only look like azzez trying to trash this thread for no real reason. And you all look like morons when you keep changing your lie as to why you are trolling here.

So time to give up this "you guys" crap, for that lie, does not fly. As the ONLY problem is you trolls.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#33081 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
*****Breaking News*******
So Cookie sent me three disjointed emails that explain everything:
*snort*
First of all, we can't ask the mods about her being blocked/banned because, well, they are "in" on it and are protecting "Kevvie."
So I guess we will just have to take the word of someone who has lied to us twice before about being banned/blocked and a Harold
;)
This is classic CP and she actually posted about this happening to her in 2008 on another forum. I think it was call 4Seasons Forum.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#33082 Mar 14, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
This is classic CP and she actually posted about this happening to her in 2008 on another forum. I think it was call 4Seasons Forum.
Yes, but everything is classic with Kooks because she can never learn from her mistakes. Sadly for her, she thinks everyone else suffers from the same malady.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#33083 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey slappy, I wasn't in here till the trolls in this forum attacked me for no reason
Capiche?
Stop with your delusions already.

First off, everybody knows that YOU are always the instigator.

Secondly, the original story was that ONE person posted something you didn't like, so you banned him. Done, over with, finished.

So ok, now that you look the crybaby fool, and want to change your lie. You banned the offending PEOPLE. Done, over with, finished.

So you have NO more business here.

Capiche?

Nettie had NOTHING to do with it, and Nettie's thread had nothing to do with it. Nor did myself, nor most of the other people here you and your troll goonies are attacking. And they are hardly "living in" or "come from" a thread. LMFAO Do you even have an inkling how stupid and psychotic you all look?

Smirk .. ;-)

#33084 Mar 14, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, change your story yet AGAIN because you look the crybaby FOOL.

And do so TRY to stop with the delusions that you and your psychotic troll gang have a "right" to come here and attack "you guys" who had not one damn thing to do with any of it. Nettie didn't as far as I know, and I didn't either, nor most of the others you and your troll losers are attacking. You look like total deranged azzez in your ever changing lie as to why you are even here, and attacking people that had nothing to do with it.

You lying trolls have been trying to trash this thread and attacking everyone for MONTHS now, so this feeble ever changing lie has nothing to do with it.

You insult and lie about others every day, so I could care less if your little ego cannot handle getting some thrown back at you. It has NOTHING to do with Nettie, nor anyone else here. So you still haven't come up with even a silly lie as to WHY you trolls are here trying to trash Nettie's thread and all the good people here.

The people who gave your little ego a boo boo are banned, so you have no quarrel with Nettie nor anyone else here. As they had nothing to do with it. So you only look like azzez trying to trash this thread for no real reason. And you all look like morons when you keep changing your lie as to why you are trolling here.

So time to give up this "you guys" crap, for that lie, does not fly. As the ONLY problem is you trolls.
LOL please show me where I changed JACK slappy?

You are either in denial, or you area bad liar

Get better

PS. Obama still sucks

Smirk .. ;-)

#33085 Mar 14, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>This is classic CP and she actually posted about this happening to her in 2008 on another forum. I think it was call 4Seasons Forum.
Oh I'm a mod there too! lol

Cookie doesn't troll!

Lololol

#33086 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm a mod there too! lol
Cookie doesn't troll!
Lololol
Are you the admin she accused of having an affair with a poster and showed favoritism to that poster? If you are you were the one that banned over 70 of her other logins and shadow banned all her post but gave her the ability to continue PMing.

#33087 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but everything is classic with Kooks because she can never learn from her mistakes. Sadly for her, she thinks everyone else suffers from the same malady.
I agree and just think how many times this has happen to CP. I think we are up to 12 forums and how odd the exact same thing plays out every time.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#33088 Mar 14, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the admin she accused of having an affair with a poster and showed favoritism to that poster? If you are you were the one that banned over 70 of her other logins and shadow banned all her post but gave her the ability to continue PMing.
Seriously, I want to have a word with the mod that banned her but left her with the ability to PM. All of my banned socks lack that ability. Why is she getting special treatment.

Is she a mod??????

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#33089 Mar 14, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and just think how many times this has happen to CP. I think we are up to 12 forums and how odd the exact same thing plays out every time.
Well you know how it works for Cookie. If at first you fail, keep doing the same thing because you just can't think of anything else.

#33090 Mar 14, 2013
Y_is_here wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to interrupt y'all's good time, but I smell Kooks socks - at least three of them in this squabble.
Kooks has a history of using hundreds of socks, and that's not even an exaggeration and maybe an understatement.
Kooks also loves to use socks to defend herself when she gets caught in her usual antics.
I'll lay money the poster above - No Religion - is one of those socks.
Just a heads up...
...now back to your usually scheduled fun. ;)
I agree just look at this post she made and how odd the two posters have the exact same history on topix.
cookie parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many names on many forums to keep trolls from tracking me all over...I had 49 socks on 49 of Hey Martha's 82 forums to keep trolls from trolling me like you do here.
I helped created socks on many forums .

#33091 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, I want to have a word with the mod that banned her but left her with the ability to PM. All of my banned socks lack that ability. Why is she getting special treatment.
Is she a mod??????
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I agree CP is getting favoritism here on topix.

#33092 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know how it works for Cookie. If at first you fail, keep doing the same thing because you just can't think of anything else.
That is exactly what CP is doing the same thing she has done on 100's of forums.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#33094 Mar 14, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree CP is getting favoritism here on topix.
Yes, obviously she is. Clearly, she's a mod.

This post is very telling:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TPPB...
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>hells sucks says cookie has admins on her side and got a lot of socks
(post # 214)

As is this one:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TPPB...
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>hells sucks says cookie has admins on her side and got a lot of socks
(post # 215)

Obviously, Cookie has planned to use her relationships with the Mods to have me and Pagan banned. I am sure her pretending to be blocked/banned is all part of the plan.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#33095 Mar 14, 2013
Sorry...post 214 should read:
Tina wrote:
hell suscks says Cookie going to get pagan sundoggy ban

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 8 min RELIGIOUS DECEIT ... 2,807
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 17 min Allen Richards 190
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min Truths 5,810
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 31 min Old GT 227
Religious Freedom 49 min Mr Ironhart 71
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 1 hr Barnsweb 2,555
all religions are myths and fictions 1 hr Old GT 18
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 4 hr par five 75
More from around the web