Nettie's Pit Stop

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#32959 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
My goodness, the Welch Hangout and the TM21 threads must have suddenly become very boring and dull.
You trolls gagging over being so tired of one another? LOL

Guess when you gang is that small, this tends to be the case.

You have talked about your health problems, the weather, and it is not lunch time, so your all just out of stuff to post.
rotflol

~shrug~

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#32960 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Confession IS taking personal responsibility.
Your constant bashing of Christianity is absurd.
I have no care what you choose to believe in or not believe in.
That is your right.
My faith is my choices, my right.
Your posts are here for all to read and form their own opinions.
You have mine of you.
~shrug~
No it isn't. It is blaming a spirit being for your actions. Taking personal responsibility is putting the blame for your wrong doings where they belong,on yourself. Then you have the choice of correcting or continuing and dealing with the consequences there of.

I do not constantly bash Christians. This is a forum and the way forums work is that people share opinions. The majority of people on these threads are Christians and my opinions often clash with theirs. I am not going to pretend to agree with them when I don't.

I am who I am. Some people like me and some don't. Such is life.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32961 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness, the Welch Hangout and the TM21 threads must have suddenly become very boring and dull.
Guess when you gang is that small, this tends to be the case.
You have talked about your health problems, the weather, and it is not lunch time, so your all just out of stuff to post.
rotflol
~shrug~
That is what that thread was created by Mr.H for. Just a place for his friends from all over to gather and chat.

Is laughing at people for having benign conversations considered to be a sin?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32962 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what that thread was created by Mr.H for. Just a place for his friends from all over to gather and chat.
You seem to think so.
That was the very reason THIS thread was created.

Why are you here, if not to mock, belittle, bash, ridicule, slander?
Oh, I forgot.
You came here to support your friends who were already here mocking, bashing, belittling, ridiculing, slandering..........

And, do not ever forget....
YOUR friends came here to this benign thread FIRST.

Have a nice day.
TOC and I have a wonderful day planned.

TAH TAH

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32963 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You have no excuse for what you posted on the Pit Stop.
Warnings that you will hand another poster's butt to them 'if' they don't stop posting to certain other posters? This is your excuse/reason?
Nope.
You chose to do so.
You didn't have to post here and insult me or my faith either, yet, you did.
I had never had any bad words between you and me. Not on my part; not that I remember.
If attacking me when I had never deserved so is your way of 'standing up for your friends', then, as I said, I am glad I am not a member of your troll gang.
Nothing but a group of thugs.
~shrug~
For someone who claims to be intelligent you sure are dense.
I never told anyone on the forums that I was going to hand them their butt. Pay attention.
I told some people in PMs that certain persons they were messing with could and would hand them their butts. These people were PMing me to get info and I gave them my opinion. If they didn't want it then they should not have asked.
I also,told one of them on the Welch forum that he was going to get in over his head. But I am just a little girl according to youse people and my advice is either looked upon as irrelevant or as a threat[cos all young peeps are dangerous these day] when all I did was warn that person based on my own personal exp.
And yesterday that person and the never to insinuate that I was a back stabber. Well,I will never bother to warn anyone again,let the bodies hit the floor.

When you make negative comments about these people and their friends that would include me since I am among their friends.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32964 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. It is blaming a spirit being for your actions. Taking personal responsibility is putting the blame for your wrong doings where they belong,on yourself. Then you have the choice of correcting or continuing and dealing with the consequences there of.
I do not constantly bash Christians. This is a forum and the way forums work is that people share opinions. The majority of people on these threads are Christians and my opinions often clash with theirs. I am not going to pretend to agree with them when I don't.
I am who I am. Some people like me and some don't. Such is life.
I really don't see how you figure you are going to change the beliefs of any Christian or any person of any other faith simply using your own personal beliefs.
Keep yours, enjoy them, live them.
Allow others that same right, which is God given and protected also by our Law of the Land.
I highly disagree with your attempting to tell me/others how we should practice our faith.

It is not a matter of 'pretending' on your part. That is not being asked of you.
What IS being asked of your is simply to recognize the fact that others have the same right you do in regard to faith/belief/etc.
I have never, to my knowledge, bashed what you follow/believe in, yet you freely bash mine.

I will not pretend that this is acceptable. It is not.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32965 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who claims to be intelligent you sure are dense.
I never told anyone on the forums that I was going to hand them their butt. Pay attention.
I told some people in PMs that certain persons they were messing with could and would hand them their butts. These people were PMing me to get info and I gave them my opinion. If they didn't want it then they should not have asked.
I also,told one of them on the Welch forum that he was going to get in over his head. But I am just a little girl according to youse people and my advice is either looked upon as irrelevant or as a threat[cos all young peeps are dangerous these day] when all I did was warn that person based on my own personal exp.
And yesterday that person and the never to insinuate that I was a back stabber. Well,I will never bother to warn anyone again,let the bodies hit the floor.
When you make negative comments about these people and their friends that would include me since I am among their friends.
You missed the whole point.

Where do you get off WARNING another poster of vile things coming and YOU will be there in the midst of it?
You really aren't THAT much after all.
Just another full of yourself poster.

Let the bodies hit the floor?
LMAO

The negative remarks came first from your own friends.
Do try to keep up, hon.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#32966 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness, the Welch Hangout and the TM21 threads must have suddenly become very boring and dull.
What? Are you saying you don't want us here? Well I am just shocked. Shocked, I tell you.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Guess when you gang is that small, this tends to be the case.
Huh? Say that again, only try it in English.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You have talked about your health problems, the weather, and it is not lunch time, so your all just out of stuff to post.
rotflol
~shrug~
Well I guess we could be more like this place and talk about more heady stuff.

How's native and doc doing?

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32967 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>When all else fails, attack my IQ?
LOL
Mine is 137.
Live with it.
Um, you were the one that made a jab at me learning anything sweetie.

And yes, everyone on Topix has a high IQ! Just ask them! LOL

That doesn't make up for lack of common sense .

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32968 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
You jabbed first, dear.
If you don't like being jabbed, don't jab.
Even a caveman can understand that one.
Talk about lack of common sense.
LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#32969 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
They have really smart conversations over here. Here's one between Nettie and Cookie:

Cookie says....
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rumored they all meet in the Internet Troll Topix forum to discuuss things. I have heard Naturalwonder is really SunDog512 and he is tight with Kevin and GodSmacked.
BTW, who does this sound like?
<quoted text>
They said he's a man...named Frank....')
And then Nettie replies:
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like GummyBear.
That's some realy heady stuff right there, I don't care who you are.

;)

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32970 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you saying you don't want us here? Well I am just shocked. Shocked, I tell you.
<quoted text>
Huh? Say that again, only try it in English.
<quoted text>
Well I guess we could be more like this place and talk about more heady stuff.
How's native and doc doing?
Thought you said my posts/thoughts/words/opinions meant nothing to you?
Lying?
LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#32975 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Thought you said my posts/thoughts/words/opinions meant nothing to you?[QUOTE]

But did I say I wouldn't repsond to them?

[QUOTE who="Nettiebelle"] <quoted text>Lying?
LOL
Confused?
LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#32976 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>TOC and I have a wonderful day planned.
TAH TAH
Thought you were leaving?

Lying?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32977 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't see how you figure you are going to change the beliefs of any Christian or any person of any other faith simply using your own personal beliefs.
Keep yours, enjoy them, live them.
Allow others that same right, which is God given and protected also by our Law of the Land.
I highly disagree with your attempting to tell me/others how we should practice our faith.
It is not a matter of 'pretending' on your part. That is not being asked of you.
What IS being asked of your is simply to recognize the fact that others have the same right you do in regard to faith/belief/etc.
I have never, to my knowledge, bashed what you follow/believe in, yet you freely bash mine.
I will not pretend that this is acceptable. It is not.
I'm not trying to change anyone. You really need to learn how forums work. Everyone is not going to agree and just because someone disagrees it does not mean that they're trying to make you change religions.

I was replying to your post to me in which you said that confession is taking responsibly. For me to post in reply that I agree with that would be pretending to believe something which I do not believe.

Why shouldn't it be acceptable for someone to question the beliefs of any religion? Mine gets questioned all the time. I answer the questions. I don't tell them that it is unacceptable for them to question my beliefs because it is acceptable.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#32978 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
So what were all these promises you made about leaving here, as did SD?? Should I drag up the posts on both this thread AND TM8 thread where you both said you had left this forum and would leave the posters alone? You said you were only here 4 days and left. You never left. Neither did SD, and nobody is bothering you guys in Welch.

Have you ever told the truth even once in your entire life?? Your word is worthless as is your credibility and virtues. Ditto for SD.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32979 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have really smart conversations over here. Here's one between Nettie and Cookie:
Cookie says....
<quoted text>
And then Nettie replies:
<quoted text>
That's some realy heady stuff right there, I don't care who you are.
;)
I am sure that scholars of the English language would be impressed with the high end vocabulary they're using and the sophisticated topic of that discussion.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#32980 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she has. And while she's pretending to be banned, she gets others to do her dirty work for her.
And they are just weak enough to do it.
She's not pretending. I told you that on the other posts that never showed. What happened to posts #'s 32913-32917 today?? They are Cookie's. I have them, with the post number attached. She's not lying or they would be there.

BTW, thought you left. There goes your word again. Or lack of it.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32981 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the whole point.
Where do you get off WARNING another poster of vile things coming and YOU will be there in the midst of it?
You really aren't THAT much after all.
Just another full of yourself poster.
Let the bodies hit the floor?
LMAO
The negative remarks came first from your own friends.
Do try to keep up, hon.
I guess,Ms. High IQ,because they PMed me and asked me about it.
I've only told you this twice now.

You sure a hell are not all that,you cannot even keep up with a simple conversation.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32982 Mar 14, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not pretending. I told you that on the other posts that never showed. What happened to posts #'s 32913-32917 today?? They are Cookie's. I have them, with the post number attached. She's not lying or they would be there.
BTW, thought you left. There goes your word again. Or lack of it.
Then how did she PM me last night? If she were hardware banned she couldn't PM because her computer would be blocked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 7 min blacklagoon 2,308
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 8 min Divine Providence 154
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 9 min Barnsweb 3,668
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 13 min Barnsweb 157
Nearly all Christians are Frauds 17 min Big Al 353
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min Truth Doctor 4,614
Challenge to all Christians 52 min dollarsbill 411
From Baptist to Buddhism (Sep '09) 1 hr dollarsbill 117
More from around the web