Nettie's Pit Stop
Y_is_here

Saudi Arabia

#33045 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if it will have a mod verify it. IT found it's way to 8s page. I am sure she can do it ;-)
That would be nice, but I wouldn't hold out much hope.

Nothing against the mods here, but they would really have to have some expertise that I haven't seen from them to allow them to be any good at tracking down users hiding behind multiple accounts - socks.

It requires a WHOLE lot more than just comparing IPs.

Kooks has around a decade of expertise in using them, and back when I still ran a forum, it was work to track her socks down and how I acquired an expertise in tracking socks.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#33047 Mar 14, 2013
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's who I am. Didn't you read my post here where I stated that, something you've NEVER done unless pinpointed, and not always then either.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Why are you using Socks HElls Ducks? LOL
Y_is_here

Saudi Arabia

#33048 Mar 14, 2013
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. Everyone knows who I am. I am a Christian, not a Buddhist. TM21 already proved I'm NOT Cookie. I am a fundie, Cookie hates them. I've been on Topix over 5 years, and I do not deny who I am, as I just told everyone so they would know, and know me from the past. I've also posted on this forum for over 3 years and Cookie just started here late last year. Get a life, and a clue.
Pardon me, Kooks, but the mods here did no such thing.

IIRC, they said you weren't using the same IP, and that by itself means only that this SN isn't using the same IP as the Cookie Parker account - which indicates little if anything.

It takes barely any effort on your part to assure you use different IPs for your different SNs.

That is why I pointed out that as the mods here only seem to be comparing IPs, and that's a very superficial means of tracking multiple accounts, unless they catch you being stupid their 'verification' that you claim 'vindicated' you hardly means much at all - and no offense to the mods, they prolly have very limited tools to work with.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#33057 Mar 14, 2013
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, I only use one identity on a thread at a time, and make it clear who I am. I retired HS at Level 8. I already said that. I don't use my socks like an 8 year old juvenile delinquent playing war as you do.

BTW, look at the post count. Those were Cookie's.
Show me where you announced who you was on TM8s thread todY
Y_is_here

Saudi Arabia

#33062 Mar 14, 2013
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. You won't convince anyone since they've all known us both for ages.
So how does that mean anything at all?

It's public knowledge that Kooks keeps a notebook in which she has written her socks and their back stories/personalities.

It's public knowledge that Kooks has impersonated opposites such as men, Republicans, religious people, conservatives, right wingers, and just about any sexual preference, religion, social outlook, and political persuasion.

It's public knowledge that besides her active socks, Kooks creates sleeper socks that sit there waiting for her to use them in an argument, to defend her when she gets caught in her usual antic, or when she gets dinged by administration for her insanity.

Need I go on?

Now perhaps you want to explain to me - especially since you claim to be neither involved nor manipulated and 'supposedly' have no vested interest - exactly why you're here defending Kooks.

Now THAT ought to be interesting. ;)

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#33064 Mar 14, 2013
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading comprehension is that of an 8 year old too. To be expected. I gave you the link where I posted it to Pagan here. I never said I posted it on the TM8 thread you nincompoop.
LOL so you don't announce it in the forum you are posting to like you said.

No comprehension problem. You just lied. LOL

I am sure Jesus will forgive you.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#33065 Mar 14, 2013
Tell that to Cookie. I've been posting here for years. Naturalwonder has been posting here for years. Yet she was convinced we are the same person.
;)
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. You won't convince anyone since they've all known us both for ages.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#33066 Mar 14, 2013
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh. Cookie is pming me the same thing. You can have the sewer you all created here. I don't want it.
^^^In other words, it's gettin' all hot up in here.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#33067 Mar 14, 2013
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Because this is where I have always posted, long before you came atrolling. I don't post in Welch although I had for years, I won't anymore. Welch thinks that's their private forum but anyone can post here. The hypocrisy.
You mean like you think about this thread or about the thread you created for TM21 and TM8? Is that the kind of thinking you are talking about?

Or did you have some other kind of thinking in mind?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#33071 Mar 14, 2013
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading comprehension is that of an 8 year old too. To be expected. I gave you the link where I posted it to Pagan here. I never said I posted it on the TM8 thread you nincompoop.
You never posted to me that you're Hell Sucks not on that page you linked to or anywhere else,as far as I know.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33072 Mar 14, 2013
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Because this is where I have always posted, long before you came atrolling. I don't post in Welch although I had for years, I won't anymore. Welch thinks that's their private forum but anyone can post here. The hypocrisy.
You were trolling in Albany when I first encountered you. Spamming Harold Camping propaganda.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#33073 Mar 14, 2013
No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh. Cookie is pming me the same thing. You can have the sewer you all created here. I don't want it.
Yeah and the two of you wouldn't be working together would you? Because I just received more Cookie PMs just when you began posting again today.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#33074 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You never posted to me that you're Hell Sucks not on that page you linked to or anywhere else,as far as I know.
she's a liar. She wants to be the only one that uses socks. No one else is allowed!

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#33075 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You were trolling in Albany when I first encountered you. Spamming Harold Camping propaganda.
LOL and her following that pretty much tells us a lot about her. LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#33076 Mar 14, 2013
*****Breaking News*******

So Cookie sent me three disjointed emails that explain everything:

*snort*

First of all, we can't ask the mods about her being blocked/banned because, well, they are "in" on it and are protecting "Kevvie."

So I guess we will just have to take the word of someone who has lied to us twice before about being banned/blocked and a Harold Camping devotee.

Secondly, the person posting as Y, can't possibly be Y because Y NEVER uses proxies.

Now let that sink in for a minute. According to Cookie, Y never uses proxies.

Never. Uses. Proxies.

Hey....I seem to remember something about that from way back in January.

Hmmmm...Oh yeah, it went something like this:
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Y, I see you're using a proxy..is that because you gave GS yours and now you are out?
This is a public forum, unlike yours where you are a heavy handed forum master and have so few posters left.
Don't like it? Leave, as the topix TOS says.
That was post #5220.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TK15...

The post Cookie was replying to was removed. I bet Kevin got that one removed too.

*snort*

So there you have it folks, everything all solved for you now?

;)

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#33077 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The reasons have already been explained. Simply because you choose to ignore it, is not my problem. The posts are there for everybody to see and the order in which they happened cannot be changed. If you choose to ignore what happened and place the blame on us, that's fine. It doesn't, however, change the reality of the situation.
My work here is done....for now.
<quoted text>
Yes, your troll lies have been expressed and laughed at.

But the facts are plain.

AGAIN:

You psycho trolls have been attacking everyone you can on this thread for months or a year or more trying to trash it.

You do this where ever you go. Attacking everyone with your lies and insults. Then you always try your delusional lies how it's someone else's fault when you get it thrown back into your faces. Which is LAUGHABLE for you trolls to try playing the "victim". LMFAO, see, it made me LAUGH at you.

So yes, I will ignore your moronic lies and LAUGH at them.

For the blame goes entirely upon you trolls, not my problem if your narcissism blocks you from seeing the truth. Everyone knows you all have been attacking here LONG before Cookie came along. Nobody makes you be the foul trolls that you are, doing that. THAT is ALL upon YOU TROLLS, so stop trying to blame everyone else.

So anyway, after MONTHS of your obsessive attacking others here just to attack them and tear apart the thread, the story was that ONE posted upset troll Kevin, who went postal and banned a bunch of people. Or some such nonsense story.

Then after they were banned, with NO CONNECTION to Nettie at all, you all saddle up and ride over here attacking everyone who had nothing to do with any of it. That's INSANE.

So NOW after it sunk in how STUPID that was, and everybody is laughing at you, you are trying to switch to the lie that all your insanity is Cookie's fault somehow. Even though she had nothing to do with it either. COO-KOO, nutso, psycho...

Face it, you are nothing but vile lying TROLLS and the cause of it ALL wherever you go. It's nobody else's fault you trolls cannot get along with others and not intelligent enough to enter into any discussions or debates with anyone. Nobody makes you trolls attack everyone with your insults, lies, etc. Only YOU TROLLS make yourselves do that. So THAT is where the PROBLEM is, and nowhere else.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#33078 Mar 14, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, your troll lies have been expressed and laughed at.

But the facts are plain.

AGAIN:

You psycho trolls have been attacking everyone you can on this thread for months or a year or more trying to trash it.

You do this where ever you go. Attacking everyone with your lies and insults. Then you always try your delusional lies how it's someone else's fault when you get it thrown back into your faces. Which is LAUGHABLE for you trolls to try playing the "victim". LMFAO, see, it made me LAUGH at you.

For the blame goes entirely upon you trolls, not my problem if your narcissism blocks you from seeing the truth. Everyone knows you all have been attacking here LONG before Cookie came along. Nobody makes you be the foul trolls that you are, doing that. THAT is ALL upon YOU TROLLS, so stop trying to blame everyone else.

So anyway, after MONTHS of your obsessive attacking others here just to attack them and tear apart the thread, the story was that ONE posted upset troll Kevin, who went postal and banned a bunch of people. Or some such nonsense story.

Then after they were banned, with NO CONNECTION to Nettie at all, you all saddle up and ride over here attacking everyone who had nothing to do with any of it. That's INSANE.

So NOW after it sunk in how STUPID that was, and everybody is laughing at you, you are trying to switch to the lie that all your insanity is Cookie's fault somehow. Even though she had nothing to do with it either. COO-KOO, nutso, psycho...

Face it, you are nothing but vile lying TROLLS and the cause of it ALL wherever you go. It's nobody else's fault you trolls cannot get along with others and not intelligent enough to enter into any discussions or debates with anyone. Nobody makes you trolls attack everyone with your insults, lies, etc. Only YOU TROLLS make yourselves do that. So THAT is where the PROBLEM is, and nowhere else.
Hey slappy, I wasn't in here till the trolls in this forum attacked me for no reason

Capiche?

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#33079 Mar 14, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your troll lies have been expressed and laughed at.
But the facts are plain.
AGAIN:
What? I can't hear you. I think you are blocked or something.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#33080 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
And it was more than one post made by the troll sock
I was also accused of trolling in here when I wasn't by the tard.
You guys are your worst enemy.
Sure, change your story yet AGAIN because you look the crybaby FOOL.

And do so TRY to stop with the delusions that you and your psychotic troll gang have a "right" to come here and attack "you guys" who had not one damn thing to do with any of it. Nettie didn't as far as I know, and I didn't either, nor most of the others you and your troll losers are attacking. You look like total deranged azzez in your ever changing lie as to why you are even here, and attacking people that had nothing to do with it.

You lying trolls have been trying to trash this thread and attacking everyone for MONTHS now, so this feeble ever changing lie has nothing to do with it.

You insult and lie about others every day, so I could care less if your little ego cannot handle getting some thrown back at you. It has NOTHING to do with Nettie, nor anyone else here. So you still haven't come up with even a silly lie as to WHY you trolls are here trying to trash Nettie's thread and all the good people here.

The people who gave your little ego a boo boo are banned, so you have no quarrel with Nettie nor anyone else here. As they had nothing to do with it. So you only look like azzez trying to trash this thread for no real reason. And you all look like morons when you keep changing your lie as to why you are trolling here.

So time to give up this "you guys" crap, for that lie, does not fly. As the ONLY problem is you trolls.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#33081 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
*****Breaking News*******
So Cookie sent me three disjointed emails that explain everything:
*snort*
First of all, we can't ask the mods about her being blocked/banned because, well, they are "in" on it and are protecting "Kevvie."
So I guess we will just have to take the word of someone who has lied to us twice before about being banned/blocked and a Harold
;)
This is classic CP and she actually posted about this happening to her in 2008 on another forum. I think it was call 4Seasons Forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does God Hate? 22 hr Big Al 139
God has Granted Repentance that Leads to Life -... 23 hr Sheriff Joe 529 9
My Dream 1, part 1 and 2, the meaning? Tue rickpilgrim 1
The People's Lounge (Mar '09) Tue Roadie 4,441
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) Tue RiccardoFire 199
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) May 21 religiousnuts 191
News New figures show debt crises are growing across... May 19 nanoanomaly 1