Nettie's Pit Stop

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#32927 Mar 14, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>She sent me a PM after her "banning".
I received about five of them from her last night.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32928 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>That is really nothing to brag about.
Is that your goal in life to bring a thread(s) to its knees?
If that is all you've got, I really do feel sorry for you.
You misunderstood my posts.

Topix does not figure in to any of my life's goals,this is only a pass time. Like reading Times Union in the morning. TU is not a life goal either.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32929 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>I received about five of them from her last night.
I blocked her crazy ass

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32930 Mar 14, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Those were facts to kookie.
Yup,but she has criticized others for posting from blogs.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32931 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>A sane person would not see this as a feather in their cap.........
A sane person would not comment a post which she obviously does not understand.

I will dumb it down for you.

I warned certain persons that to continue to to harass other certain persons would lead to big trouble for them. Not banning,just getting their butts handed to them.
Capish?

If SD or his friends could get people banned then why didn't he get me banned back when he and I had used to fight? I certainly gave him a good reason to.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32932 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I blocked her crazy ass
I only block perverts. Unless she asks me for nude pics then she can PM all she likes. She won't get a reply but it's her time not mine.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#32933 Mar 14, 2013
I've been on and off Topix for several years and find that genuine conversations are difficult in Topixland, especially when people believe they can say whatever they want without any repercussions. I feel very sorry for Nettie's thread, it was started to be refreshing, and most certainly is not now. Even though there may never be repercussions for some in Topix due to postings, there are always repercussions within the soul for doing things that are unkind to others. It is simply not worth it to have a moment of feeling like you "conquered" the other person and yet are losing more and more of yourself.

I know this will most likely be ignored as the feeling or perception of "conquering" or "winning" is nearly addictive in its seductive appeal in Topixland. I've been so tempted at times to lash back at someone who attacked, or post something negative, or keep reading horrid posts or threads like driving by a horrible car accident...but what I'm trying to remember is that we are real people with real souls and real lives, and what we say and do to each other really matters. I realize this post is most likely going to be ignored, but once in a while we need to stand up and say it. We are better than this. And if we aren't, we can be. Peace out.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#32934 Mar 14, 2013
Why do people care who posts where? and how can one actually know if a poster is being snooty just by the words they post?

If anyone can post in any thread at any time......why do some need to announce it in other threads?

Is there some point? or does one's backside need to be kissed in order to gain approval before posting?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#32935 Mar 14, 2013
Stedfast wrote:
I've been on and off Topix for several years and find that genuine conversations are difficult in Topixland, especially when people believe they can say whatever they want without any repercussions. I feel very sorry for Nettie's thread, it was started to be refreshing, and most certainly is not now. Even though there may never be repercussions for some in Topix due to postings, there are always repercussions within the soul for doing things that are unkind to others. It is simply not worth it to have a moment of feeling like you "conquered" the other person and yet are losing more and more of yourself.
I know this will most likely be ignored as the feeling or perception of "conquering" or "winning" is nearly addictive in its seductive appeal in Topixland. I've been so tempted at times to lash back at someone who attacked, or post something negative, or keep reading horrid posts or threads like driving by a horrible car accident...but what I'm trying to remember is that we are real people with real souls and real lives, and what we say and do to each other really matters. I realize this post is most likely going to be ignored, but once in a while we need to stand up and say it. We are better than this. And if we aren't, we can be. Peace out.
It was worth replying to and yes, when threads have positive energy flowing through them, some just can't handle them and need to make trouble.....matters not who started things, we all need to take responsibility for our own actions or posts in this particular situation.

Peace

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#32936 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I warned certain persons that to continue to to harass other certain persons would lead to big trouble for them. Not banning,just getting their butts handed to them.
Capish?
If SD or his friends could get people banned then why didn't he get me banned back when he and I had used to fight? I certainly gave him a good reason to.
LOL...and , as a matter of fact, my "Watch It Closely" account got banned for that little war and I got an IP ban. If I had special powers, that would have never happened.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#32937 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I only block perverts. Unless she asks me for nude pics then she can PM all she likes. She won't get a reply but it's her time not mine.
They aren't being pervs! They are just divulging into the flesh, not the spirit!:D

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#32938 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the result of a Cookie tactic. She convinces people that a poster is someone else (she tried to say I was Naturalwonder to justify attacking me), and then they start attacking a poster because they think he or she is someone else.
When I first came to Topix she convinced everyone that I was someone else that was hated on the thread. That's how she got everyone to start attacking me. Naturally, that didn't work out for her because nothing she ever does works out. But she keeps doing the same thing regardless of the fact that it has never worked.
Let's just clear something up right now.
I have formed my opinion of you as a result of your own postings.
Any and all negative opinions of you by myself or others is your own doing.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32939 Mar 14, 2013
Stedfast wrote:
Actually, holding in emotions,be it emotions of joy or anger, is unhealthy.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#32940 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Let's just clear something up right now.
I have formed my opinion of you as a result of your own postings.
Any and all negative opinions of you by myself or others is your own doing.
Thanks.

And let's be clear about something else. Your opinion of me, like you, is meaningless.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32941 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't being pervs! They are just divulging into the flesh, not the spirit!:D
Is that what it is?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32942 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Capish?
You have no excuse for what you posted on the Pit Stop.
Warnings that you will hand another poster's butt to them 'if' they don't stop posting to certain other posters? This is your excuse/reason?
Nope.
You chose to do so.
You didn't have to post here and insult me or my faith either, yet, you did.
I had never had any bad words between you and me. Not on my part; not that I remember.
If attacking me when I had never deserved so is your way of 'standing up for your friends', then, as I said, I am glad I am not a member of your troll gang.
Nothing but a group of thugs.
~shrug~

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32943 Mar 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...and , as a matter of fact, my "Watch It Closely" account got banned for that little war and I got an IP ban. If I had special powers, that would have never happened.
Indeed.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32944 Mar 14, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Nettie was in TM21's thread being snotty too ;-)
I have seldom posted on the TM21 thread.
My last post there, however, was spot on.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#32945 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, holding in emotions,be it emotions of joy or anger, is unhealthy.
Emotions are not moral....they are neither right or wrong. But what we do with them becomes a moral choice. There are ways to express our emotions or deal with them apart from doing harm - either to ourselves or others.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#32946 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I have seldom posted on the TM21 thread.
My last post there, however, was spot on.
Spot on? It was a dumb troll post. I posted that I didn't learn anything from the dumb Encyclopedia spammers.

You replied "I"m sure you didn't" or something of the like.

Get better Nattie :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 17 min truth 1,696
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 37 min truth 1,030
The truth is difficult, I understand. 1 hr Scientist 66
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 1 hr Scientist 2,468
the pauline paradox 2 hr Barmsweb 106
Faith during hard times 10 hr Scientist 114
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 10 hr Frindly 1,686
More from around the web