Nettie's Pit Stop

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#32802 Mar 13, 2013
dekcamsdog wrote:
<quoted text> Ripped
To be proven wrong, in a sense or embarrassment or not; to be so sure that you're right and everyone else is wrong, and it turns out you're wrong.
Being filled with disgust at the spectacle of the milling hordes that cover our lovely globe and soil it with their presence, we try to minimize our contact with those gullible denizens whom we call 'the herd.'[...] Most people go about their middling ways and thus rate only indifference, while we are engaged with those who truly matter to us; the worthy and the accomplished. Misanthropy is thus the basis for a Satanic lifestyle. Since we generally feel that just about everything on this planet is ruined by an over-abundance of people, we who study the beast called Man call ourselves, with a nod and a wink,'misanthropologists.' I salute a colleague, Carl Abrahamsson, who travels the world to explore various cultures, as he first used that term to describe his activities.”

"The Satanic Scriptures" by Peter Gilmore (2007)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#32803 Mar 13, 2013
Sharon Tate wrote:
<quoted text>
Cult members melt down regularly. Just give them some Kool-aid and they will be fine. Nettie makes a special blend for them made from her own sweat.
It gets hot in that housecoat.
LOL a cult of crazies?
Maybe she needs to go outside and allow the air to blow some of the stink off?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#32804 Mar 13, 2013
nc resident wrote:
http://earthsky.org/tonight
Hi, thanks for posting this one, resident.
I think I will try to see this.
xoxo

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32805 Mar 13, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, that is Mississippi and Alabama by meaningful stats, not yahoo.
For real. I have a cousin who lives in Alabama who was nearly beaten to death because he is a Wiccan. He was also discriminated at work with the fundies there creating a prayer circle around him. In addition to all of this they threw rocks at his house,threatened his wife and two small children and hung nooses in the woods around his home.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#32806 Mar 13, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, that is Mississippi and Alabama by meaningful stats, not yahoo.
But But, if it was on topix , it has to be true.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#32808 Mar 13, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>This is the thread where the cult of the star-god meets. They are all going to commit suicide so their souls can catch a ride on his spaceship.
Which one is the star god and how do you tell them apart? I have seen maybe 2 different people posting as everyone.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32809 Mar 13, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanists are encouraged to indulge in the seven deadly sins, as they need hurt no one; they were only invented by the Christian Church to insure guilt on the part of its followers. The
Christian Church knows that it is impossible for anyone to avoid committing these sins, as they are all things which we, being human, most naturally do. After inevitably committing
these sins financial offerings to the church in order to "pay off" God are employed as a sop to the parishioner's conscience!
BTW,welcome to the new satanic thread,formerly known as Nettie's Pit Stop.
I forgive you.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32810 Mar 13, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
For real. I have a cousin who lives in Alabama who was nearly beaten to death because he is a Wiccan. He was also discriminated at work with the fundies there creating a prayer circle around him. In addition to all of this they threw rocks at his house,threatened his wife and two small children and hung nooses in the woods around his home.
We had city police protecting our neighborhood because my daughter was threatened by the KKK because of a letter she wrote to the editor of the local newspaper supporting equal rights.
Her life was threatened......she was only 10 years old.

To assume that all Southerners are racist is quite ignorant.

Since: Mar 13

Nanchang, China

#32811 Mar 13, 2013
The power of prayer![img]http://www.skincar etipss.com/14.jpg[/img]
dekcamsdog

Baton Rouge, LA

#32814 Mar 13, 2013
I like being in this cult. It matches my dress.l
Harold Camping

Baton Rouge, LA

#32815 Mar 13, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Which one is the star god and how do you tell them apart? I have seen maybe 2 different people posting as everyone.
The star God is the one that rides on the pink unicorn while he is wearing a housecoat and pink fuzzy slippers delivering new computers to all the racist collecting social security checks.

I like pie.
Harold Camping

Baton Rouge, LA

#32816 Mar 13, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>We had city police protecting our neighborhood because my daughter was threatened by the KKK because of a letter she wrote to the editor of the local newspaper supporting equal rights.
I like pie.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32817 Mar 13, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I forgive you.
Are you the new pope?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32819 Mar 13, 2013
Harold Camping wrote:
<quoted text>
I like pie.
I like pie also!
How bout some Apple Pie A La Mode today?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#32820 Mar 13, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the new pope?
No, dear.
Women cannot be Pope.

I forgive you.

Means nothing to you...I understand.
Means a lot to me, however.

Carry on.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#32821 Mar 13, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>We had city police protecting our neighborhood because my daughter was threatened by the KKK because of a letter she wrote to the editor of the local newspaper supporting equal rights.
But you are content to allow posters to say WV is racist Got it.I forgive you

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32822 Mar 13, 2013
dekcamsdog wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text> yup! <wink>
Sometimes force is required. Satanism is a religion of real-life and nature itself is violent. We adopt the symbols of violence, blood, death and angst simply because these things cannot be forgotten even though our species is prone to wishful thinking, peace-seeking civilities and nature-denying tree-hugging. Enough! To have balance, to appreciate life, and understand the desperate dangers of violence, you must keep the ideas of violence entertained in your belief system. Acceptance of the symbol of Satan is the best way to ensure that your outlook on life is realistic and in sync with nature.

The Satanist may happen to never engage in violence, but there is always the chance that one day he or his country will have to, for the greater good or for individual protection. It is the same for all people. As a religion of the Earth, Satanism in the name of intelligence and responsibility, requires us to make ourselves capable of physically defending both ourselves and what we consider to be good.

Satanism is much less conducive to random violence, as a Satanist always keeps in mind that he alone bears the results of his actions, both in the long and short term. "Responsibility to the responsible!" is the 6th Satanic Statement. Balance is a key factor, something severely missing from monotheistic Churches past and present. No Church that institutionalized the Inquisition has their internal checks and balances calibrated correctly! We'd rather leave the world as it is instead of reducing it to dust. Stability benefits all but there cannot be total peace: we are honest. Most Satanists live peaceful, stable, happy lives. The myth of Satanic violence evaporates - it simply doesn't happen. It is this fact that proves that the Satanists' attitude to violence is correct.”

"Satanism and Violence" by Vexen Crabtree (2002)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#32823 Mar 13, 2013
Harold Camping wrote:
<quoted text>
The star God is the one that rides on the pink unicorn while he is wearing a housecoat and pink fuzzy slippers delivering new computers to all the racist collecting social security checks.
I like pie.
Oh, That one?:)

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32824 Mar 13, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>No, dear.
Women cannot be Pope.
I forgive you.
Means nothing to you...I understand.
Means a lot to me, however.
Carry on.
Why do you want to belong to a sexist religion?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#32825 Mar 13, 2013
dekcamsdog wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text> yup! <wink>
Nettiebelle wrote:
Yep <wink>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus did not claim to be God 1 min Barnsweb 298
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 12 min Barnsweb 213
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 14 min Barnsweb 9,190
Is it possible for Jesus to be Messiah and Rabbi 32 min Atheistgirl 29
Born in Spirit, Perfection, Sanctification, Sin... 38 min cgaviria 4
Proof that Christianity is a lie 41 min Atheistgirl 131
Destruction of the Vatican - One of the Last Si... 43 min Atheistgirl 3
More from around the web