Nettie's Pit Stop

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#32574 Mar 11, 2013
Well, when ASSes like you are involved,
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Reading comprehension problem? Notice I wrote I admire him for coming out. and was proud of him for doing so, there you go ASSuming
I tend to ASSume.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32577 Mar 11, 2013
I will leave now ;-)

Good day Nettie.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#32578 Mar 11, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather not. May I have what is behind door #2 instead?? Just don't let it be the wino.
;*:*;
The wino would be better......lol!!!

#32579 Mar 11, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You still made fun of the Gays!
True colors shining!!!
;)
Seriously after the comments you made to me, you think others are making fun of Gays.......how sad!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#32580 Mar 11, 2013
Ahhhh...geez. Here we go with this again.
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>You are so witty, it's a shame you won't tell Kevin how you actually feel, but you will flap you gums to others..
Why won't you tell Nettie how you really feel about her?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#32581 Mar 11, 2013
Okay, I tell you what. I will leave this thread too. Remove it from my tracker. But if the ignorance continues on Welch, I'll be back. The history of what happened there is clear on The Welch Hangout thread. If anyone wants to see how it all came down, just go there.

Now if the gray boxes come back, then I come back over here.

As always, your call.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32583 Mar 11, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously after the comments you made to me, you think others are making fun of Gays.......how sad!!!
Please show me that horrid comment I made. See this is exactly what Im talking about, and why I said something to you in the first place. You're making something out of nothing. DRAMA!!! You're Gay, and thats Super, I have no problem with your beliefs or sexual orientation, my only point was mainline Christianity will never accept it, and they have a right not to. Dont like it, to bad. So quit forcing your beliefs on others. If you think Im going to treat you special because your Gay, not going to happen.(Which is what you want btw)But as far as me "making fun of Gays" or "having a problem with Gays" you put that in your head if thats the way you feel! I'd love to see you prove it! Again, not gonna happen!

Location hidden

#32584 Mar 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Okay, I tell you what. I will leave this thread too. Remove it from my tracker. But if the ignorance continues on Welch, I'll be back. The history of what happened there is clear on The Welch Hangout thread. If anyone wants to see how it all came down, just go there.
Now if the gray boxes come back, then I come back over here.
As always, your call.
I think thats a good call, and I'll follow suite. I've definitely made my point however like you said if they want me back, they know what to do!

lol
just a sock

Indianapolis, IN

#32587 Mar 11, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>one minute you gay bash for your god the next you defend them, get off the fence sunshine
He likes the post up his butt

#32588 Mar 11, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Please show me that horrid comment I made. See this is exactly what Im talking about, and why I said something to you in the first place. You're making something out of nothing. DRAMA!!! You're Gay, and thats Super, I have no problem with your beliefs or sexual orientation, my only point was mainline Christianity will never accept it, and they have a right not to. Dont like it, to bad. So quit forcing your beliefs on others. If you think Im going to treat you special because your Gay, not going to happen.(Which is what you want btw)But as far as me "making fun of Gays" or "having a problem with Gays" you put that in your head if thats the way you feel! I'd love to see you prove it! Again, not gonna happen!
Topix isn't worth this.....but please continue to do what you are doing!!!
just a sock

Indianapolis, IN

#32589 Mar 11, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Please show me that horrid comment I made. See this is exactly what Im talking about, and why I said something to you in the first place. You're making something out of nothing. DRAMA!!! You're Gay, and thats Super, I have no problem with your beliefs or sexual orientation, my only point was mainline Christianity will never accept it, and they have a right not to. Dont like it, to bad. So quit forcing your beliefs on others. If you think Im going to treat you special because your Gay, not going to happen.(Which is what you want btw)But as far as me "making fun of Gays" or "having a problem with Gays" you put that in your head if thats the way you feel! I'd love to see you prove it! Again, not gonna happen!
Iam sure no one will ask you to be gay.

Location hidden

#32591 Mar 11, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>one minute you gay bash for your god the next you defend them, get off the fence sunshine
Prove it!

Simple, rite?

lol

#32592 Mar 11, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly as I thought, you can't prove anything. Exactly as I expected, a drama queen!
My NOT doing it ISN'T that I CAN'T do.....it's just not worth it!!!

Hardly a drama queen......that's for others who's names I won't mention!!!

See, unlike some.....I do take responsibility for my actions and posts........others just like to point fingers!!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#32593 Mar 11, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly as I thought, you can't prove anything. Exactly as I expected, a drama queen!
U.S. citizens have every freedom to believe in and follow and accept the teachings of any faith they choose.
It is the efforts of trying to force these beliefs into our laws that is the problem, NOT the fact that some Christians believe a certain way.

No one is asking that any church be forced to perform same-sex marriage or even to change their own teachings on this subject. No one is trying to force any Christian to change their beliefs.
What is being sought, which, btw, is already a right, is equality in marriage.
50-75% of U.S. Catholics now support same-sex marriage! As do many from other Christian churches as well.
gaybox

Union, NJ

#32595 Mar 11, 2013
just a sock wrote:
<quoted text>Iam sure no one will ask you to be gay.
Absolutly not, when you have a mouth like Kevins who would want Huntington. BWHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHA

Location hidden

#32597 Mar 11, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>U.S. citizens have every freedom to believe in and follow and accept the teachings of any faith they choose.
It is the efforts of trying to force these beliefs into our laws that is the problem, NOT the fact that some Christians believe a certain way.
No one is asking that any church be forced to perform same-sex marriage or even to change their own teachings on this subject. No one is trying to force any Christian to change their beliefs.
What is being sought, which, btw, is already a right, is equality in marriage.
50-75% of U.S. Catholics now support same-sex marriage! As do many from other Christian churches as well.
I agree with that, as any American should, never said I didnt.

You're preaching to the choir!

Location hidden

#32598 Mar 11, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh for gods sake put on your big boy panties and grow up. You know dam what what you have posted and even when confronted with it you lie. I have better things to do then to go back and search out your posts. Now piss off
Well, then all you have to do is find those said post as your proof, if not, be known as a liar breath, makes no difference to me! lol

Location hidden

#32599 Mar 11, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
My NOT doing it ISN'T that I CAN'T do.....it's just not worth it!!!
Hardly a drama queen......that's for others who's names I won't mention!!!
See, unlike some.....I do take responsibility for my actions and posts........others just like to point fingers!!!
Yea Yea Yea, whatever Drama Queen! You cant prove it, cause it never happened. You should have known better than to try that BS on me.

"Its not worth it"!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

#32600 Mar 11, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Yea Yea, whatever Drama Queen! You cant prove it, cause it never happened. You should have known better than to try that BS on me.
"Its not worth it"!
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Sorry HG, you're baiting tactics aren't going to work.

Peace!!!

Location hidden

#32601 Mar 11, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry HG, you're baiting tactics aren't going to work.
Peace!!!
Peace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 29 min par five 1,335
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr little lamb 8,228
Evidence Against God 3 hr Hardcore 3,791
Why do you really believe in a god? 3 hr little lamb 605
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 4 hr Atheistgirl 34
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 7 hr TheLordsAnointed 15
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 8 hr Judgment Day Watc... 967
More from around the web