Nettie's Pit Stop
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#32608 Mar 11, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry HG, you're baiting tactics aren't going to work.
Peace!!!
Too late, fish.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#32609 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Too late, fish.
http://www.pleated-jeans.com/wp-content/uploa...

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#32610 Mar 11, 2013
madscot wrote:
:-)
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#32611 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>See, that is exaclty what all were doing to Nettie over her mom. We also we laughing at your dumb butt, when you got banned and did not know how to get back on. HAR HAR.
I am sure there is a psychological term for someone who laughs at dead people. I am laughing at YOU... no one else.
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#32612 Mar 11, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text> I am sure there is a psychological term for someone who laughs at dead people. I am laughing at YOU... no one else.
Yeah, the term is gay, which is why Troth, Nettie, NorCal, Murpphy, tickedoff and you did just that. We are laughing at you and all of your sick crowd. If you could not have empathy towards Native when you were being vile towards her mom, then I am laughing at Nettie and YOU. HAR HAR.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#32613 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the term is gay, which is why Troth, Nettie, NorCal, Murpphy, tickedoff and you did just that. We are laughing at you and all of your sick crowd. If you could not have empathy towards Native when you were being vile towards her mom, then I am laughing at Nettie and YOU. HAR HAR.
And Jesus is laughing at you :

http://oftheslipperyslope.files.wordpress.com...
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#32614 Mar 11, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
And Jesus is laughing at you :
http://oftheslipperyslope.files.wordpress.com...
Jesus?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#32615 Mar 11, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
And how does any of that justify your horrific posts? A real Christian would apologize and cease causing harm.
There is no justification for the despicable things he said about Nettie's mother. He just makes up nice sounding excuses to try, but mega FAIL, at making himself look self righteous somehow.

He's a sick minded fundie who hates Nettie for being a Catholic.

“Life Force One”

#32616 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like how y9ou defend Nettie for attacking a Christian's mom. Like we have proven, you are sick. Nettie's mom is no different than Native's mom. Wait, Nettie's mom was a racist bigot. Yes, Nettie did it only to hurt real Christians and now she gets the same.
Sucks, now that it is one of yours huh? When you denounce Nettie,Jay Troth, Murphy, Seriously and NorCal for their evil, then the Karma will end.
The only one evil is you doc.

“Life Force One”

#32617 Mar 11, 2013
What a demented freak show these WV inbred trolls put on here.

WOW!

I'm thinking a combination of the inbreeding and all that lead laden coal dust they've ingested over the years could make them THAT seriously psychotic.
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32619 Mar 12, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
Good morning.. Anyone home?
Just us fundies :)
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32620 Mar 12, 2013
Waiting for the big vote in Rome. Perhaps this pope will be "the one?" www.scribd.com/doc/99737182 ...
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#32622 Mar 12, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no justification for the despicable things he said about Nettie's mother. He just makes up nice sounding excuses to try, but mega FAIL, at making himself look self righteous somehow.
He's a sick minded fundie who hates Nettie for being a Catholic.
No Miss Murphy, I think that Nettie's hates being a Catholic. Again, Nettie's mom deserves the same respect that Native's mom got. You get served the same dish that you brought in. If you want a better dish,then bring in a better dish.
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#32623 Mar 12, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
What a demented freak show these WV inbred trolls put on here.
WOW!
I'm thinking a combination of the inbreeding and all that lead laden coal dust they've ingested over the years could make them THAT seriously psychotic.
At least posters from WV have other relationships outside of those with dogs, like you. That makes you the demented freak. Besides freak, we came to see the freaks in this show. You were already here. HAR HAR, if you don't like it, then change your panties.
Happy

Beckley, WV

#32624 Mar 12, 2013
Morning Nuttie and her fellow nutjobs

Since: Oct 07

Plymouth, UK

#32625 Mar 12, 2013
Happy wrote:
Morning Nuttie and her fellow nutjobs
My you are happy this morning ...I earned the name nutjob for a variety of reasons ..some good ..some not so good .. so good morning to you too
just a sock

Indianapolis, IN

#32626 Mar 12, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>At least posters from WV have other relationships outside of those with dogs, like you. That makes you the demented freak. Besides freak, we came to see the freaks in this show. You were already here. HAR HAR, if you don't like it, then change your panties.
Dicktor Demented, finaly coming out?
lol

Tampa, FL

#32627 Mar 12, 2013
I found Kevin posting in the Nettie forum

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/nettie-wv/TRF...
Happy

Beckley, WV

#32628 Mar 12, 2013
I am very happy, too bad the regular natives at the nut stop here aren't. Bunch of angry cultists here knocking WV when they are really knocking their own way of life.
Deliverance Pig

United States

#32629 Mar 12, 2013
lol wrote:
I found Kevin posting in the Nettie forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/nettie-wv/TRF...
LOLOlol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating Morals 5 hr DeDominicis 16
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 5 hr DeDominicis 44
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526
doggy style Apr 17 DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Apr 16 arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52