Nettie's Pit Stop

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#32498 Mar 10, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
And how does any of that justify your horrific posts? A real Christian would apologize and cease causing harm.
Hey, resident:
TOC and I have been discussing this, and we both feel we should put a shop payment on that check for the Pit Stop weekend entertainment and mark that particular booking agency off our list.

Three-fourths of the regular ilk posters fell asleep and you know who is complaining about the noise again.

Next time let's get that group called "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Become a Werewolf". They sound pretty good.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#32499 Mar 10, 2013
And, resident...btw:
Did you notice that SunDog and the 'doc' missed their cue by at least 30 seconds? Once or twice...okay...but EVERY time?
Geez.
No rehearsals, poor costumes, sloppy makeup.
I just don't understand how they can survive in this business. People want quality, not quantity.

Have a wonderful week, resident!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#32501 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong room, we know that you thought you were in a romper room filled with 5 year old children which is why you are here. Sadly, you are a 40 year old gay man looking for a romper room filled with 5 year old boys.
What is your real name? You belong in prison. You are a pervert.
What up Doc?

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#32502 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong room, we know that you thought you were in a romper room filled with 5 year old children which is why you are here. Sadly, you are a 40 year old gay man looking for a romper room filled with 5 year old boys.
Why is it that it is always the fundie freaks who turn the conversation round to paedophilia even though it has nothing to do with what is being discussed? Your obsession with paedophilia and your habit of broaching the subject under any pretext is quite unsettling. I wouldn't trust you to look after a dog, let alone a child!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#32503 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
Go away child. Let the grownups converse.

Since: Oct 07

Plymouth, UK

#32504 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAP ..now turn the other cheek ...SLAAAAAAAAAAAP...now turn the other cheek ....SLAAAAAAAAAP ..now turn the other cheeek ..and so on and so forth ...get your filthy mind off our kids ...oh and for all you "Real Christians" out there..you got something to say about me slapping this pervs face...come ahead

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#32505 Mar 11, 2013
LMAO!
Nettiebelle wrote:
And, resident...btw:
Did you notice that SunDog and the 'doc' missed their cue by at least 30 seconds? Once or twice...okay...but EVERY time?
Geez.
No rehearsals, poor costumes, sloppy makeup.
I just don't understand how they can survive in this business. People want quality, not quantity.
Have a wonderful week, resident!
I see you have graduated from the Cookie school of paranoia. Good job.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32506 Mar 11, 2013
Good morning lovely ladies, and bottom feeder trolls.

And a special good morning to Nettie <3

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#32507 Mar 11, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>SLAAAAAAAAAAAAP ..now turn the other cheek ...SLAAAAAAAAAAAP...now turn the other cheek ....SLAAAAAAAAAP ..now turn the other cheeek ..and so on and so forth ...get your filthy mind off our kids ...oh and for all you "Real Christians" out there..you got something to say about me slapping this pervs face...come ahead
That will probably turn DoKtor Spanky on.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32508 Mar 11, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that it is always the fundie freaks who turn the conversation round to paedophilia even though it has nothing to do with what is being discussed? Your obsession with paedophilia and your habit of broaching the subject under any pretext is quite unsettling. I wouldn't trust you to look after a dog, let alone a child!
You noticed that too,huh?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32509 Mar 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
LMAO!
<quoted text>
I see you have graduated from the Cookie school of paranoia. Good job.
Ah the good ole days when Cookie was posting,when everyone was everyone else.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32510 Mar 11, 2013
I see that a little judgeit fairy is all butt hurt this morning.
giggle.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#32512 Mar 11, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah the good ole days when Cookie was posting,when everyone was everyone else.
Yep, and the tradition continues. LOL.

Location hidden

#32513 Mar 11, 2013
It's not ME!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32514 Mar 11, 2013
Just A Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Has been for days.
Poor little thing.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32515 Mar 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and the tradition continues. LOL.
So it seems.

“BRILLIANT!”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32516 Mar 11, 2013
Me neither.

“I'm Checking”

Since: May 12

You Out

#32518 Mar 11, 2013
Please leave us judg-its out of it. We have feelings too you know.
Just A Sock

Kansas City, MO

#32521 Mar 11, 2013
Me too.
Just A Sock

Greenwich, CT

#32522 Mar 11, 2013
Same here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth is difficult, I understand. 1 hr Barmsweb 42
George Washington and the duty of prayer 1 hr Missio Dei 10
You are God, What is the first thing you Fix? 5 hr Jake999 69
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 11 hr Barmsweb 1,663
Faith during hard times 17 hr blacklagoon 107
the pauline paradox 20 hr susanblange 85
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 20 hr blacklagoon 142
More from around the web