Nettie's Pit Stop

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#32439 Mar 10, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not banned. She's blocked. She pmd me all her posts with the post numbers. They never appeared. I can pm everyones banned and blocked accounts. Been doing it for a long time.
Funny, but none of my banned accounts can send or receive PM's. Not a single one of them.

Tell me though, what does she hope to gain by claiming her account is banned when it's not? Sympathy?

It's just pure nuttiness.

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32440 Mar 10, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>She's not banned. She's blocked. She pmd me all her posts with the post numbers. They never appeared. I can pm everyones banned and blocked accounts. Been doing it for a long time.
Birds of a feather, troll together

“Talk To Me”

Since: Sep 12

I'm The Chair

#32441 Mar 10, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're re~infested.
Well I am now. Get off me, Mister.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#32442 Mar 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but none of my banned accounts can send or receive PM's. Not a single one of them.
Tell me though, what does she hope to gain by claiming her account is banned when it's not? Sympathy?
It's just pure nuttiness.
This is only the third time CP has lied about this and once a liar always a liar.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#32443 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I personally have no problem with Norcal, and how she believes. I see your point, I just dont agree with the approach.
And there's your narcissistic control freak issues raising it's ugly head again.

So you are now obsessed with stalking and attacking yet ANOTHER poster in the futile attempt of making them comply with your demands on how YOU want everyone to post. All the while NOT complying to your own narcissistic "standards".

Typical fundie hypocrisy.
NoCal Resident

Anonymous Proxy

#32446 Mar 10, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I need no anatomy lessons.
I have a message for you from Cookie. You all lied, not her. She has been blocked over a week. Sure she can pm, but her posts never show even though her account shows active. So fast to lay false blame are you and your cult.
"Ask SD why his posts go from 379 to 383 on Netties' pit stop. I'll send him what I wrote."
There ya go.
Gosh, we need to help her get banned. Thanks. After months and months of trashing the Mods and claiming that anyone who exposes her is a Mod, I am surprised that her account is not banned permanently. How sad, Native has been blocked, which we should care more about than Crookie. Hmmmm, nah, let them both fester together.

#32447 Mar 10, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text> Danth’s Law (also known as Parker’s Law)
States:“If you have to insist that you've won an internet argument, you've probably lost badly.”
I have the greatest empathy for HS.
NoCal Resident

Anonymous Proxy

#32448 Mar 10, 2013
Truth For Legume wrote:
Cookie really is banned, you big meanie!
Now, where's my housecoat and fuzzy slippers--I've got "culting" to do.
Bring back Doc, bring back Doc. We are willing to trade banning Crookie for unbanning Doc.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#32449 Mar 10, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
This is only the third time CP has lied about this and once a liar always a liar.
Yep. It sure is. And I wonder what the point of it is? She eventually has to come back and be proven to be a liar--once again.

#32450 Mar 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. It sure is. And I wonder what the point of it is? She eventually has to come back and be proven to be a liar--once again.
It is known that scam artist's do love to play the victim.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#32451 Mar 10, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>The Sock Drawer Gangbang Posse"
I enjoy it. Kind of like Wack-A-Mole.

Smirk .. ;-)

#32453 Mar 10, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>States, the leader of the pack
No u r
NoCal Resident

Anonymous Proxy

#32454 Mar 10, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Except they cheat, I have no special banning powers if someone offends me or gets the best of me.
What happened Murphy, your attempts to get posters to troll the Doc and get him banned, by making multiple repeated reports is leaves you powerless. You are exposed.

Besides, if Crookie is banned, she must be Doc.

Smirk .. ;-)

#32455 Mar 10, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Except they cheat, I have no special banning powers if someone offends me or gets the best of me.
No one does.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#32456 Mar 10, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Whats up doc, kevin, huntington, godsmacked, sundog, gazillionaire, etc.
That can't be "doc". HG said he banned all his socks, then claimed it proved I'm the "doc", then claimed after he accused me of being "doc" all his socks stopped posting, which he claimed proves I'm "doc".

I get whiplash trying to keep up with his lies.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#32457 Mar 10, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
Banning powers?

LMAO.

That's funny.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#32458 Mar 10, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
But I "cheat" to a higher power. Like I told you, record it all and send it to any and all state and federal attorney generals, prosecutors, legislators, cyber crimes units, etc. You would be surprised at how many are VERY interested and already investigating Topix. So the more people send in their complaints with documentation and personal notes, the better.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#32460 Mar 10, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>I heard the ACLU is very interested in the gay bashing.. Forgot where I read that last week. If I find the article again I will send it.
Does that include the post where Troth called Kevin "gay?" Or are you going to leave that one out?

Smirk .. ;-)

#32463 Mar 10, 2013
Take your word for it.

Smirk .. ;-)

#32464 Mar 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Does that include the post where Troth called Kevin "gay?" Or are you going to leave that one out?
I must have missed it lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 15 min princeofdarknessi... 171
Did Adam And Eve Ever Get Married? (Apr '09) 18 min princeofdarknessi... 271
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min princeofdarknessi... 8,394
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 1 hr Hardcore 848
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 1 hr Hardcore 516
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 1 hr princeofdarknessi... 229
pagan minister shooting at children mirado crow (Dec '13) 2 hr buttercupsally 15
More from around the web