Nettie's Pit Stop

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#32475 Mar 10, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok. We all do dumb things. Try not to be such a grey-box coward.
LOL

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32477 Mar 10, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
That can't be "doc". HG said he banned all his socks, then claimed it proved I'm the "doc", then claimed after he accused me of being "doc" all his socks stopped posting, which he claimed proves I'm "doc".
I get whiplash trying to keep up with his lies.
Ok Paranoid dilusional man, show me where I show me where I made those claims that I banned docs socks! LOL

To funny!!!

Location hidden

#32478 Mar 10, 2013
Good Evening GS ad Kevin!
graybox

Union, NJ

#32479 Mar 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I would link to it, but all of his posts came up missing somehow.
I guess someone has "Special Banning Powers."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I was impressed you used to be a man and stand up to Jr, now you are attached to Kevins teat... No pride.

Sundog512
“Always Trust Your Cape”

Not much point in staying really. Kevin will shout "verbose" or "verbal masturbation," Shitist will type out some inane BS with lots of dots.....and smiley faces and they will both declare victory because in their delusional world, spewing inanities equals victory.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#32480 Mar 10, 2013
I'm not really attached to anyone.

If it seems that way to you, take your head out of your rear.

;)

Now, stop crying.

But while you are looking up my past, you will also find that I have fought with Cookie (naturally) and Satanic Witch. But I take this for what it is. This isn't real life. I don't really hold grudges, because they are a waste of time on a website filled with people you don't know.

Nice try though, gray box.
graybox wrote:
<quoted text>I was impressed you used to be a man and stand up to Jr, now you are attached to Kevins teat... No pride.
Sundog512
“Always Trust Your Cape”
Not much point in staying really. Kevin will shout "verbose" or "verbal masturbation," Shitist will type out some inane BS with lots of dots.....and smiley faces and they will both declare victory because in their delusional world, spewing inanities equals victory.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32481 Mar 10, 2013
Someone is mad

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#32482 Mar 10, 2013
Of course I was talking to a cult member, so the notion that I am not "attached" to anyone just flew right over its head.

;)
Jesus H Christ

Tel Aviv, Israel

#32483 Mar 10, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus told me that wasn't cool.
Yes I did say that child. Glad to know you were listening!

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#32484 Mar 10, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Someone is mad
I think so...and they went to a lot of trouble. Just for little ole me.

;)

I'm flattered.

Truly I am.

Location hidden

#32485 Mar 10, 2013
Good Evening SD!

lol Funny stuff!

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#32486 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Good Evening SD!
lol Funny stuff!
Hey HG. How's it going?

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#32487 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Good Evening GS ad Kevin!
Good evening HG. Hope all is well with you.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32488 Mar 10, 2013
I hope you have a good evening Netgie. <3

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#32489 Mar 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I'm not really attached to anyone.
If it seems that way to you, take your head out of your rear.
;)
Now, stop crying.
But while you are looking up my past, you will also find that I have fought with Cookie (naturally) and Satanic Witch. But I take this for what it is. This isn't real life. I don't really hold grudges, because they are a waste of time on a website filled with people you don't know.
Nice try though, gray box.
<quoted text>
That's what I told them.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#32490 Mar 10, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I told them.
Somebody is just very mad that they got their sock removed. They are trying to cause problems. It's to be expected.

Some people take Topix way to seriously.

Of course since they have to come here daily to pay homage to their cult leader, this does present a small problem for them. I'm sure they will find another way to carry out their "worship."

I guess they forget that they started this and when they get banned for continued harassment, it's somehow someone elses fault.

Wonder why they can't take responsibility for their own actions?
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#32493 Mar 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>That's right.
I just posted one of many.
And, these ugly posts were on more than one thread.
The thread I posted from was formed after another ongoing thread which contained most of those vile posts about my mother.
Around July 2012.
I have been wondering why all these vicious ugly posts remain so anyone can look them up and read them yet many posters recently have been banned for much less.
Huntington Guy, naturalwonder and SunDog and yes, the 'doc' as "Nettie's Mom'.........all their ugly posts about a 91 year old woman with Alzheimer's who never did anything to them....those mean posts remain about my mother.
Why?
Ans everyone who reads them will know how vile those posters are. Those who choose to defend those posts are sick. They do it only to hurt you, then claim to be real Christians.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#32494 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Im not anti Catholic, Im anti those that pretend to be Catholic. tell you what, I guarantee I can prove without the shadow of doubt that your views are no where in line with mainline popular RCC. Matter of fact, I can prove that most of the Christian posters here are more Catholic than you or Lamo!
And how does any of that justify your horrific posts? A real Christian would apologize and cease causing harm.
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#32495 Mar 10, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans everyone who reads them will know how vile those posters are. Those who choose to defend those posts are sick. They do it only to hurt you, then claim to be real Christians.
You mean like how y9ou defend Nettie for attacking a Christian's mom. Like we have proven, you are sick. Nettie's mom is no different than Native's mom. Wait, Nettie's mom was a racist bigot. Yes, Nettie did it only to hurt real Christians and now she gets the same.

Sucks, now that it is one of yours huh? When you denounce Nettie,Jay Troth, Murphy, Seriously and NorCal for their evil, then the Karma will end.
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#32496 Mar 10, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
And how does any of that justify your horrific posts? A real Christian would apologize and cease causing harm.
Then Nettie and you are no real Christians, because you two have been causing harm for over 3 years now. So, apologize now for your harm and your evil horrific posts.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#32497 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like how y9ou defend Nettie for attacking a Christian's mom. Like we have proven, you are sick. Nettie's mom is no different than Native's mom. Wait, Nettie's mom was a racist bigot. Yes, Nettie did it only to hurt real Christians and now she gets the same.
Sucks, now that it is one of yours huh? When you denounce Nettie,Jay Troth, Murphy, Seriously and NorCal for their evil, then the Karma will end.
Are you seriously demented enough to think you cause actual harm? That's pretty tough talk from a 12 year old behind a computer screen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Kinda Preacher (Tribute to Billy Graham) b... 5 hr bruce 1
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 10 hr Rand M Sutor 815
The Baptist Church (Jan '08) 11 hr Rand M Sutor 46
Don't Blame God! Tue dollarsbill 7
Hellmouth: Capitalism Deities Mon Abishai100 1
What Does God Hate? Feb 19 True or False 1
The Color of People's Skin Feb 19 True or False 1
More from around the web