#32251 Mar 10, 2013
lie = like

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#32252 Mar 10, 2013
You seem angry, sock.
just a sock wrote:
I see the morning shift if hillbillies has arrived, Kevin must be here to protect his lackie. Sorry Hon, HG was rode hard to put to bed wet.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#32253 Mar 10, 2013
"Thaks"?

You should calm down. Take deep breaths before you post. Try not to be so angry.
just a sock wrote:
<quoted text>You are your worst enemy. Thaks Just A Sock

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32254 Mar 10, 2013
just a sock wrote:
<quoted text>You are your worst enemy. Thaks Just A Sock
Dumb :-)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32256 Mar 10, 2013
just a sock wrote:
I see the morning shift if hillbillies has arrived, Kevin must be here to protect his lackie. Sorry Hon, HG was rode hard to put to bed wet.
lol, yea it sure looks that way!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#32260 Mar 10, 2013
Just A Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Why most of us are here to discuss the pros and con's of religion, some times touching on its fallacy. The larger question would be what roll do you play. You never add to any debate, but rather spew stupidity. I guess you must be a troll, or you lack the ability to discuss religion.
Meltdown imminent.

Location hidden

#32261 Mar 10, 2013
Just A Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Why most of us are here to discuss the pros and con's of religion,
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

I wasnt aware that discussing pros and cons of religion involves calling people foul names, bullying and harassing others that dont believe the way yo do. Let me remind you AGAIN, you are here on the CF because you like to stir the pot. And it used to be fun, til a certain poster arrived and showed you how silly you look! Now the playing field is more balanced, and it drives you guys crazy, and I think its absolutely hilarious!!!

lol

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#32262 Mar 10, 2013
Just A Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, the posts from last night speak volumes. You must be tired, only a few hours of sleep. My it sure seems like Topix is your only avenue for human interaction. Thanks Just A Sock
You sure have an active imagination. Why don't you imagine yourself effective and see if that helps.

Location hidden

#32263 Mar 10, 2013
Just A Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, the posts from last night speak volumes. You must be tired, only a few hours of sleep. My it sure seems like Topix is your only avenue for human interaction. Thanks Just A Sock
I love it when they try to make things up, this will be fun!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#32264 Mar 10, 2013
Of course you are. You have no other choice. Oh, I get it. That was sarcasm.

You're upset, aren't you?
Just A Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sundog, so gosh darn happy to see you. Thanks Just A Sock
Whatever

Ava, MO

#32265 Mar 10, 2013
Just A Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Why most of us are here to discuss the pros and con's of religion, some times touching on its fallacy. The larger question would be what roll do you play. You never add to any debate, but rather spew stupidity. I guess you must be a troll, or you lack the ability to discuss religion.
And you lack the abilty as many wicked do to understand the truth. Religion is of Satan "man reaching to false deities (demons) while rejecting the very truth of the Living God even seen in His creation.
Religion is man in His feeble wicked attempt to reach to heaven while rejecting the Lord's Word. Christianity is the Living God through the Lord Christ Jesus reaching down to man by His Love and Sacrifice on the Cross and by His Word.
Each time the wicke dmock the Lord and His Word they only confirm it and fullfill what they refuse to accept and see knowing it shines the light of truth into their Satanic bondage and darkness. The truth is only a step of faith away at the Cross!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#32266 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>And here we go again, you lie her act shocked that these things are said to you in the CF. The reality of the situation is simple, you know it will happen, so you come here looking for it in hopes to stir the pot. So what exactly brings you to the CF?
These forums are public and like any public place that means that anyone,including a satanic witch such as myself,can come here and should not need to hide who I am. I don't hide who or what I am in real life so why would I do it here? I personally so not give a fck about anyone's thoughts as to what I should be. I'm me, I'm here,deal with it.
I also do not have to explain my presence in any public place to you or to anyone else.
I'm not shocked in the least that they say the things they do to me. I fully expect it. I can give back as good as I get. Rule no. 8 in the eleven rules of the earth is, Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
I'm not complaining of how some treat me,I'm used to it and I find their reactions amusing. I was asking you questions about how NorCal is supposed to react when they slam her. You have overlooked the fact that fundies go to the atheist forums and the gay forums and the pagan forums etc. which brings us back to my question. Why do most fundies believe they should be able to say and do what ever they want and not expect to be criticized for it? Yet, they seem to believe it is fine for them to critize others and that they should be given a pass. When they're not given a pass they cry about being persecuted. Well,why do they get the privilege of expressing who they are but everyone else is supposed to hide their identity and their beliefs?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32267 Mar 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
And you lack the abilty as many wicked do to understand the truth. Religion is of Satan "man reaching to false deities (demons) while rejecting the very truth of the Living God even seen in His creation.
Religion is man in His feeble wicked attempt to reach to heaven while rejecting the Lord's Word. Christianity is the Living God through the Lord Christ Jesus reaching down to man by His Love and Sacrifice on the Cross and by His Word.
Each time the wicke dmock the Lord and His Word they only confirm it and fullfill what they refuse to accept and see knowing it shines the light of truth into their Satanic bondage and darkness. The truth is only a step of faith away at the Cross!
Christianity is a religion,period. That is a fcking excuse which fundies have come up with to try to get around the issues of religion being separate from government. If you worship a deity,if you have dogma and ceremonies and religious symbols,then you have a religion.
You also cannot prove that your religion is any more valid than another religion. You may believe that it is but belief is not proof.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32268 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
I wasnt aware that discussing pros and cons of religion involves calling people foul names, bullying and harassing others that dont believe the way yo do. Let me remind you AGAIN, you are here on the CF because you like to stir the pot. And it used to be fun, til a certain poster arrived and showed you how silly you look! Now the playing field is more balanced, and it drives you guys crazy, and I think its absolutely hilarious!!!
lol
Really, have you not read posts by the doc,SS,Laci Ann and Hope? They do a lot of vile name calling and bullying toward others who do not believe the way they do.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#32270 Mar 10, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
These forums are public and like any public place that means that anyone,including a satanic witch such as myself,can come here and should not need to hide who I am. I don't hide who or what I am in real life so why would I do it here? I personally so not give a fck about anyone's thoughts as to what I should be. I'm me, I'm here,deal with it.
I also do not have to explain my presence in any public place to you or to anyone else.
I'm not shocked in the least that they say the things they do to me. I fully expect it. I can give back as good as I get. Rule no. 8 in the eleven rules of the earth is, Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
I'm not complaining of how some treat me,I'm used to it and I find their reactions amusing. I was asking you questions about how NorCal is supposed to react when they slam her. You have overlooked the fact that fundies go to the atheist forums and the gay forums and the pagan forums etc. which brings us back to my question. Why do most fundies believe they should be able to say and do what ever they want and not expect to be criticized for it? Yet, they seem to believe it is fine for them to critize others and that they should be given a pass. When they're not given a pass they cry about being persecuted. Well,why do they get the privilege of expressing who they are but everyone else is supposed to hide their identity and their beliefs?
Didn't ya know......Fundies are SPECIAL and above anything.......they can follow whatever commandments they want to, judge others as THEY see fit, and the rest of us are supposed to kneel down before them as if they are special just because they worship a book!!!

Sorry, but that's simply not going to happen!!!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32272 Mar 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't ya know......Fundies are SPECIAL and above anything.......they can follow whatever commandments they want to, judge others as THEY see fit, and the rest of us are supposed to kneel down before them as if they are special just because they worship a book!!!
Sorry, but that's simply not going to happen!!!
They should live so long.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32273 Mar 10, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
"ecause they worship a book!!!"
it does come in handy sometimes....
http://imageshack.us/a/img842/8039/toiletpape...
LOL! That why they have a bible in every hotel room,just in case the staff forget to stock the bath with tp.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32274 Mar 10, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I've noticed that but most of them don't.
It goes both ways ;-)

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32275 Mar 10, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
The Nine Satanic Sins
1. Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
2. Pretentiousness—Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
3. Solipsism—Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.
4. Self-deceit—It’s in the “Nine Satanic Statements” but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it’s fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!
5. Herd Conformity—That’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.
6. Lack of Perspective—Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
7. Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies—Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius .
The first one,stupidity,should be an indicator for all who believe that satanists perform human and animal sacrifices,that they are wrong. There is first of all,no point in doing either one as there is no evidence that death brings any kind of power to the magician or witch and then of course it is illegal and being put in prison and losing one's freedom is stupid.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#32276 Mar 10, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes both ways ;-)
It's a matter of choice. You choose to keep hidden while I choose to be myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Fruitful." And then multiply. 6 min stophavingkids 1
Spirit bodies. 15 min Atheistgirl 54
Why do you really believe in a god? 16 min Hardcore 633
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 25 min Hardcore 43
Evidence Against God 26 min Atheistgirl 3,891
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 31 min KAB 1,358
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr KAB 8,326
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr Cookie_Parker 20,066
There is no god 4 hr Ozzmius 44
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 15 hr GodSmacked 968
More from around the web