Nettie's Pit Stop

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#32204 Mar 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So, one is suppose to respect the viewpoints and beliefs of the supposed Christians while in this forum, but they aren't required to respect the religious viewpoints or beliefs of others who believe differently, is that what you are saying?
So, then why don't you go over to the Gay/Lesbian forums and tell those nasty supposed Christians how to respect Gays and Lesbians while they are in the Gay/Lesbian forums......I mean fair is fair......or is it just one-sided for you and others?
I mean no disrespect......just trying to figure out why folks have to respect others here, but not in other areas of topix!!!
Why people like Turdflinger Guy, Romans and others get the vapuhs and begin pearl clutchin is because they have had what's called christian privilege for so long now that any challenge to their faith/spirituality is considered persecution. It's the same as white privilege that still exists today. They are so narrow minded that they can't see it any other way.

Nunya

#32205 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Its probably because Im a Level 12 topix keeper top moderator.
lol, seriously Nettie, all the BS you guys come up with and have been proven WRONG over and over and you think that just because Y'ALL believe my post should be removed that folks with a normal mindset are going to think the same thing? You and your little group are radical in mindset and are proven bullies. You admitted the other night running Christian posters off the CF was funny! You see Nettie, with Mods they are looking at the whole picture, they know how you are here. Unlike you guys, they read everything, not just part of the picture.
Prove it.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32206 Mar 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So, one is suppose to respect the viewpoints and beliefs of the supposed Christians while in this forum, but they aren't required to respect the religious viewpoints or beliefs of others who believe differently, is that what you are saying?
So, then why don't you go over to the Gay/Lesbian forums and tell those nasty supposed Christians how to respect Gays and Lesbians while they are in the Gay/Lesbian forums......I mean fair is fair......or is it just one-sided for you and others?
I mean no disrespect......just trying to figure out why folks have to respect others here, but not in other areas of topix!!!
Who here from the CF is going to those forums? Isnt that what this is really about? My question is why take vengeance on those that have nothing to do with why you are upset. Religion can be interpreted many ways. My advice is go there and do the same thing Im doing here. You know as well as I do that being gay is not accepted in the main line Christianity and it never will be. These people although they believe differently than you, have a right to feel however they wish. I dont recall anyone here wanting to take your freedoms and rights away. Dont force your views upon anyone because then you become just as guilty as they are.

Location hidden

#32207 Mar 10, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so demented that you think "I know you are but what am I" is any way a good defense to any thing? LMAO, you really do have the IQ of 12 year old. Keep posting though.
In other words, you know Im right and there isnt a damn thing you can say about it because you know it!

Location hidden

#32208 Mar 10, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why people like Turdflinger Guy,
You were saying what about acting like a twelve year old?

lol

You guys are to EZ!!!

Location hidden

#32209 Mar 10, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
You really cant be that stupid!

Location hidden

#32210 Mar 10, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but once again you're full of yourself. I used to have great discussion and intense debate. But idiots like you have pretty much made that impossible.
No you don't go to the atheist threads because you're gutless eunich. You are completely impotent when it comes to debate. That's why you are only capable of being a troll. That's ok though, we much like roaches and slugs, trolls serve a purpose. Carry on. lol
Im not an Atheist, why would I want to go to the Atheist threads?

And as far as your great discussions and debates you used to have, in other words, back when you could get away with bullying people here and ganging up on them? Thats what you really are saying!

Those days are over sunshine!!!

Nunya

#32211 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you know Im right and there isnt a damn thing you can say about it because you know it!
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.[1] As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#32212 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Who here from the CF is going to those forums? Isnt that what this is really about? My question is why take vengeance on those that have nothing to do with why you are upset. Religion can be interpreted many ways. My advice is go there and do the same thing Im doing here. You know as well as I do that being gay is not accepted in the main line Christianity and it never will be. These people although they believe differently than you, have a right to feel however they wish. I dont recall anyone here wanting to take your freedoms and rights away. Dont force your views upon anyone because then you become just as guilty as they are.
I do not force my views/beliefs on anyone.

Having a right to believe as you wish because of your faith has nothing at all to do with the laws of our nation.
IOW, Christianity does not control our laws.

You are quite one-sided as far as your views of the posters on these threads, and you have been since your arrival to them.

You have 'cleaned up' nothing; you 'control' nothing, and actually you have no 'the beatings will continue' to brag about either.
You are just hot air, always have been.

The only thing I can figure as far as your view of me and 15th is that you are very anti-Catholic.
~shrug~

Nunya

#32213 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You were saying what about acting like a twelve year old?
lol
You guys are to EZ!!!
"I know you are but what am I" again? Wow, I'm really embarrased for you. You are just completely unable to formulate a thought proccess higher than a cockroach. That's really sad and pathetic.

Nunya

#32214 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You really cant be that stupid!
You're so much better than anyone here, right? It shouldn't be that hard.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Palo Alto, CA

#32215 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
HG I don't think you realize that my beloved husband had Alzheimer's. He was my hero, my confidant, the love my life, and I had to watch him go from being a thriving, successful, confident independent man, to complete helplessness. It is the most difficult thing I have ever endured in my life.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#32216 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Who here from the CF is going to those forums? Isnt that what this is really about? My question is why take vengeance on those that have nothing to do with why you are upset. Religion can be interpreted many ways. My advice is go there and do the same thing Im doing here. You know as well as I do that being gay is not accepted in the main line Christianity and it never will be. These people although they believe differently than you, have a right to feel however they wish. I dont recall anyone here wanting to take your freedoms and rights away. Dont force your views upon anyone because then you become just as guilty as they are.
Does it matter who? The fact remains that it does happen......and that's my point......by the way, having a different opinion or viewpoint doesn't mean one is being disrespectful......everyone is entitled to post their opinions about the various issues and no "Christian" owns these threads and therefore anyone is allowed to post, right?

Who am I supposedly "UPSET" with? I'm not upset with anyone and especially not with regards to their religious beliefs......I've defended their rights to believe as they see fit, but somehow they are entitled to trample my religious beliefs......but to be honest, I'm here because of friends and because I can be.

Being Gay or Lesbian may not be accepted in Fundamentalist or Evangelistic Christian views, but not all MAINLINE Religions feel the same way and regardless of how Christianity may feel about Homosexuality, it is again IRRELEVANT because we don't live in a Theocracy........we live in a Secular Republic.......and one's religious beliefs have no place in denying rights to American Citizens just because of their sexual orientation.

Oh and I've learned a long time ago that people have a right to their opinions, EVEN if I don't like them or agree with them!!!

See, that's the problem, I'm not forcing my viewpoint as anyone, they are free to ignore my posts......and yes, some are here trying to advocate denying Gays and Lesbians rights they don't believe they should have.

I have no issue with you, but this post of yours is very eye opening!!!

Nunya

#32217 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Im not an Atheist, why would I want to go to the Atheist threads?
And as far as your great discussions and debates you used to have, in other words, back when you could get away with bullying people here and ganging up on them? Thats what you really are saying!
Those days are over sunshine!!!
Sorry buckwheat, but I've been here for quite a long time. It's truly sad that you percieve any challenge to your christian/spiritual privilege as persecution. For your perusal :

Privilege is a concept much-used in most arguments on the part of minorities seeking to explain the ways in which they are disadvantaged or oppressed, and much-ignored in most arguments on the part of majorities seeking to call them uppity. It refers to the benefits and advantages held by a group in power that are not formally codified as legal rights. In other words, it refers to the ways that even someone who is ostensibly a supporter of equal rights for a group of people can still inadvertently marginalize or oppress them or be distanced from their concerns.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Privilege

Location hidden

#32218 Mar 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I do not force my views/beliefs on anyone.
Having a right to believe as you wish because of your faith has nothing at all to do with the laws of our nation.
IOW, Christianity does not control our laws.
You are quite one-sided as far as your views of the posters on these threads, and you have been since your arrival to them.
You have 'cleaned up' nothing; you 'control' nothing, and actually you have no 'the beatings will continue' to brag about either.
You are just hot air, always have been.
The only thing I can figure as far as your view of me and 15th is that you are very anti-Catholic.
~shrug~
Im not anti Catholic, Im anti those that pretend to be Catholic. tell you what, I guarantee I can prove without the shadow of doubt that your views are no where in line with mainline popular RCC. Matter of fact, I can prove that most of the Christian posters here are more Catholic than you or Lamo!

Location hidden

#32219 Mar 10, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry buckwheat, but I've been here for quite a long time. It's truly sad that you percieve any challenge to your christian/spiritual privilege as persecution. For your perusal :
Privilege is a concept much-used in most arguments on the part of minorities seeking to explain the ways in which they are disadvantaged or oppressed, and much-ignored in most arguments on the part of majorities seeking to call them uppity. It refers to the benefits and advantages held by a group in power that are not formally codified as legal rights. In other words, it refers to the ways that even someone who is ostensibly a supporter of equal rights for a group of people can still inadvertently marginalize or oppress them or be distanced from their concerns.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Privilege
LMAO!!!

Keep telling yourself that Mr Insecure!

lol

Location hidden

#32220 Mar 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter who? The fact remains that it does happen......and that's my point......by the way, having a different opinion or viewpoint doesn't mean one is being disrespectful......everyone is entitled to post their opinions about the various issues and no "Christian" owns these threads and therefore anyone is allowed to post, right?
Who am I supposedly "UPSET" with? I'm not upset with anyone and especially not with regards to their religious beliefs......I've defended their rights to believe as they see fit, but somehow they are entitled to trample my religious beliefs......but to be honest, I'm here because of friends and because I can be.
Being Gay or Lesbian may not be accepted in Fundamentalist or Evangelistic Christian views, but not all MAINLINE Religions feel the same way and regardless of how Christianity may feel about Homosexuality, it is again IRRELEVANT because we don't live in a Theocracy........we live in a Secular Republic.......and one's religious beliefs have no place in denying rights to American Citizens just because of their sexual orientation.
Oh and I've learned a long time ago that people have a right to their opinions, EVEN if I don't like them or agree with them!!!
See, that's the problem, I'm not forcing my viewpoint as anyone, they are free to ignore my posts......and yes, some are here trying to advocate denying Gays and Lesbians rights they don't believe they should have.
I have no issue with you, but this post of yours is very eye opening!!!
Well Norcal Im glad I opened your eyes to the fact that if you come to a CF, dont get upset because folks here are not ever going to agree with you. The same as if a Christian went to a Atheist forum. I believe the primary intent of these forums are for like minded people to have discussions about the subject of the forum. If I went to the Gay forums and there were mostly straight Christians there, that wouldnt make any sense would it? Then why is it ok for the CF to consist mostly of everything but Christians?

Nunya

#32221 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Im not anti Catholic, Im anti those that pretend to be Catholic. tell you what, I guarantee I can prove without the shadow of doubt that your views are no where in line with mainline popular RCC. Matter of fact, I can prove that most of the Christian posters here are more Catholic than you or Lamo!
Why does it matter how she believes? Isn't that supposed to be what you're all about? You know, standing up for others that don't believe as you do?

Nunya

#32222 Mar 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Well Norcal Im glad I opened your eyes to the fact that if you come to a CF, dont get upset because folks here are not ever going to agree with you. The same as if a Christian went to a Atheist forum. I believe the primary intent of these forums are for like minded people to have discussions about the subject of the forum. If I went to the Gay forums and there were mostly straight Christians there, that wouldnt make any sense would it? Then why is it ok for the CF to consist mostly of everything but Christians?
What is it about a PUBLIC FORUM that you don't understand? There are plenty of closed, moderated christian forums to choose from. If you choose to come to Topix you should be prepared to be challenged, trolled and genuinely hassled with. That's the nature of Topix and one of the reasons I like it here. Nobody gts to own a forum not you, not me. Don't like it? Then find a christian discussion site wher you can wallow in your own religious filth without being disturbed.

Location hidden

#32223 Mar 10, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it matter how she believes? Isn't that supposed to be what you're all about? You know, standing up for others that don't believe as you do?
Dont mistake calling it like it is with me caring how she believes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 3 hr Jesus Is 3,899
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 5 hr Atheistgirl 40
"Fruitful." And then multiply. 6 hr stophavingkids 1
Spirit bodies. 6 hr Atheistgirl 54
Why do you really believe in a god? 6 hr Hardcore 633
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 6 hr Hardcore 43
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 6 hr KAB 1,358
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 7 hr KAB 8,326
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 9 hr Cookie_Parker 20,066
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 21 hr GodSmacked 968
More from around the web