Nettie's Pit Stop

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#31858 Mar 8, 2013
The_Mothman wrote:
<quoted text>
It was peaceful till Jazybird58 came in and started making disgusting comments. Had he not done that, he'd probably still be here with us.
Actually, you know little of what you think you do......seeing as I have been up posting in the Welch thread because I was invited......I know what and why some where there......now, if others had not come here to trash folks, then they would not have traveled there, but remember.....topix is a PUBLIC forum and truly, anyone can post in any area......and like I stated, it wasn't one poster's fault!!!

You might want to ask a few up in that area who I am, if ya don't know!!!

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31859 Mar 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you know little of what you think you do......
I know what went on that day.
NorCal Native wrote:
seeing as I have been up posting in the Welch thread because I was invited.....
As was I.
NorCal Native wrote:
I know what and why some where there......now, if others had not come here to trash folks, then they would not have traveled there
Ok, but that poster came in there trashing me. I wasn't posting in here. But now I am, and that poster is gone. Funny how that works.
NorCal Native wrote:
but remember.....topix is a PUBLIC forum and truly, anyone can post in any area......and like I stated, it wasn't one poster's fault!!!
You might want to ask a few up in that area who I am, if ya don't know!!!
Again, I wasn't posting in here. It came in there and choose to attack me for no reason.

*shrug*

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#31862 Mar 8, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar.
No, no he's not.
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin has bragged this morning about Jay being gone
Wasn't bragging, I was just stating a fact. He was warned nicely too.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#31863 Mar 8, 2013
And I didn't get him banned. He got himself banned.

#31864 Mar 8, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what went on that day.
<quoted text>
As was I.
<quoted text>
Ok, but that poster came in there trashing me. I wasn't posting in here. But now I am, and that poster is gone. Funny how that works.
Let's just agree to ignore each other.......okay? I've seen you in action over stupid garbage and what you have done to others!!!

I don't want you to somehow be able to know what I post to others in private or have you get me banned.....so, you can pretend that you did nothing wrong and I'll pretend you're a decent person.

Peace!!!

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#31865 Mar 8, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
And I didn't get him banned. He got himself banned.
He started in on me for no reason, he was looking for a fight and got a ban instead.

#31866 Mar 8, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin has bragged this morning about Jay being gone
I've seen his posts, acting so innocent over yesterday......and if what Jazy posted was enough to get him banned......then half of topix posters should be banned......hell, maybe that's what some are working on.....get good posters banned and allow the nasty posters to run a muck!!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#31867 Mar 8, 2013
Wishing all ilks a wonderful weekend!
xoxox

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#31868 Mar 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just agree to ignore each other.......okay? I've seen you in action over stupid garbage and what you have done to others!!!
I don't want you to somehow be able to know what I post to others in private or have you get me banned.....so, you can pretend that you did nothing wrong and I'll pretend you're a decent person.
Peace!!!
Not even close.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#31871 Mar 8, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?? How can you see others warnings Kevie??
Settle down huffy. I told him if he didn't stop, he'd probably get banned. I am not saying I saw any mod warnings. Stop reading into things that aren't there.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#31872 Mar 8, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
xoxox
hello Nettie. You seem to be nice as far as posting goes.

Sorry your followers are so creepy.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#31873 Mar 8, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
xoxox
You two picked a good time to take a LOA. Too bad these stalking trolls were allowed to ruin the thread you started and the one I started, but we're all to stay clear of their "territory" or be banned. No Democracy left on this site. Have a good one my dears!!

;*:*;

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#31874 Mar 8, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
The stalking trolls will be the last to go. Kevie can do as he wishes wherever he wishes, and use as many socks to attack as he wishes. He condemns others for doing nothing of that sort. The person attacking Jazy had as much or more right to be banned than Jazy.
I didn't say a thing to Jazy when he called me a pedophile. Maybe that person should be more careful next time?

#31876 Mar 8, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close.
Now, I asked for us to just ignore each other.....is that really difficult for you?

Oh and let's not have another rehash over something that is old.....thanks!!

Charleston, WV

#31878 Mar 8, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say a thing to Jazy when he called me a pedophile. Maybe that person should be more careful next time?
Truth

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#31880 Mar 8, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
The stalking trolls will be the last to go. Kevie can do as he wishes wherever he wishes, and use as many socks to attack as he wishes. He condemns others for doing nothing of that sort. The person attacking Jazy had as much or more right to be banned than Jazy.
TSK TSK. I am certain you never posted any of this to NorCal.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
All you do is whine about gay rights and any that disagree with your beliefs, yet you attack others beliefs consistently more than nearly anyone I know. Talk about a hypocrite. You would think that someone that believes in equal rights and everyone being entitled to what they believe is moral and their given right would be the last one to belittle and attack us for what we hold dear.
hypocrite
(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.
(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.
(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.
If you wish to continue this line of harassment of those of us that love the Lord and HIS WORD, then I can return the favor on what I think of your beliefs and way of life. I am a fundie, as I believe on the Bible. Without it, most would know nothing of any Spiritual nature that believe. I am sick of you fundie-bashers who point your finger and mock us yet condemn us if we don't accept your ways.
CLUE: If you want your way of life accepted you best learn how to accept others that believe differently. To this date all you do is throw rocks and expect us to kiss your feet. Ain't happenin' no more. I've put up with this for ages now, and I'm done.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like me to substitute this with what you are?? You'd be reporting all the way up to the President. You are a lesbian BIGOT!!
Hell Sucks wrote:
Webster's Definition of BIGOT:
a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.
All of you here that have to constantly belittle and bash "Fundies" on the only Christian Forum there is, and then call others gay-bashers, Catholic-bashers, etc. are the most blatant BIGOTS on these forums.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose beliefs have I attacked?? Come on, I'd love to know. Do tell? Since I fought for yours and others gay beliefs against Doc and the "Christians" that attacked for ages now, that I paid dearly for, which has come to a grinding halt thanks to your bigotry. You don't deserve any defense, it's not in order.
You can hardly post without using the word fundie and spitting on it. I think I'll mirror your efforts from now on.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NOT been bashing you with the Bible or without it. Not once. Being of Christ and His Spirit is who I am ..... it's not a trend but it has eternal value for me.
I could care less if you are an orangutang. I don't care if you're world to accept them and give them equal rights would be the last one to desecrate us and ours and deny our rights here. I don't go to the Gay Forums and attack you and yours. Yet, you must constantly come to the Christian Forum to attack my beliefs and those that are His. Bigot and hypocrite.
Reads like a book. You chastise those you disagree with yet praise those that side with you. Oh and you have yet to bring this to any other posters attention that does it but it is a double standard of yours.

#31883 Mar 8, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>He started in on me for no reason, he was looking for a fight and got a ban instead.
That's not true.....you have even made comments about being gone for a few months and needing to attack Nettie for no reason.......man, at least take some responsibility for your actions.......Nettie didn't do anything to you and she has friends who care about her and will do their best to protect her......that's what this is truly all about!!!

Charleston, WV

#31885 Mar 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true.....you have even made comments about being gone for a few months and needing to attack Nettie for no reason.......man, at least take some responsibility for your actions.......Nettie didn't do anything to you and she has friends who care about her and will do their best to protect her......that's what this is truly all about!!!
I replied to nettie, check your facts.

Charleston, WV

#31887 Mar 8, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.
What are you talking about, my account is 3 years old.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#31888 Mar 8, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>After you brought it to the attention of a moderator. Go tiddle up someone elses leg Kevin, I do not find you witty, amusing nor entertaining. I pity you.
So? If it wasn't being a huge dirtbag, no one could do such a thing. It deserved it.

Don't cry about it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Jesus Delusion 2 hr dollarsbill 11
dealing with homosexual child 2 hr dollarsbill 3
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 3 hr dollarsbill 163
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 16 hr arrow 51
Dating Morals 18 hr arrow 17
What Does the Word Say Mon dollarsbill 4
christianity is done. knowledge is power Sun dollarsbill 15