Nettie's Pit Stop

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#31786 Mar 7, 2013
who me wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you have a case of being a little bitch. I'm prescribing you a hearty dose of man the f**k up
Girly-man!
doctor doom

Anonymous Proxy

#31789 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Girly-man!
Pedophiliac adorer.
who me

Jersey City, NJ

#31790 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Girly-man!
unlike you I am secure in my sexuality

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31791 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Girly-man!
Neanderthal
Dickless Wonder

Campinas, Brazil

#31792 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Girly-man!
Why, of COURSE you are!

You are well known all over Topix for that!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31793 Mar 7, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
And was anyone saying anything about Nettie in that thread?
No.
And when they do go into it and troll, they usually bring in MORE people here. Like me.
Stay leave, it does not matter. Rent free
Dickless Wonder

Fortaleza, Brazil

#31795 Mar 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I saw the posts in the Welch thread......and how many times have you been asked to lay off of Nettie? You are gone for a few months at a time and when you come back, you find a need to attack Nettie, when she hasn't done anything to you.....then you go back to the Welch thread and have a good laugh about it.......I've seen them and I have ignored them, but you just have to do it for whatever reason and then you act like someone else shouldn't do the same crap back to ya!!!!
As for the skit......Arnold made those same types of comments and got his azz handed to him......it is derogatory and ya know!!!
Frankly, this stuff is petty, post as ya want.....but don't do something if ya don't want it coming back on ya.........just like my comment to you....someone will make some nasty comment back to me......I can respond or simply ignore, the choice is mine!!!
He's just NATURALLY a sicko who hates Nettie and is too immature to ever let it go.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#31796 Mar 7, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately it is not BS. You just happened to have had a good experience. Maybe you have worked with smaller organizations whose intentions were respectable. That is not the experience of most. It is a huge money making scam. Too many dogs go without finding homes due to greed. They have no interest in the dogg' well being ,only finding rich suckers they can lure into making future charitable donations. A little research can help someone find a reputable shelter to adopt from.
The majority of no kill shelters are small and local and they're sincere. They help as many pets as they can with their limited resources.
I don't help the mega rescues or animal rights organizations like PETA. My rule for helping anything or anybody is that they must be local and I have to see for myself what they're doing and who is being helped. There are plenty of good rescues where people can adopt pets and unfortunately plenty of kill shelters where people can find healthy,adoptable pets. I know this from my own experiences.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31797 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>No, I got a call from the FBI. Man, you went straight to the "authorities". lol. I am scared. Your insults are childish and racist. You should try getting a job instead of getting more stupid.
I did not know that Hillbilly was a race.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#31798 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No you came at me last night, thought I would repay your smarmy azz. As I told you girly-man is a derogatory remark towards gay people. I showed to to you. I made a promise to God Smacked, if I see someone making a derogatory remark, call em on it. I did.
Sigh

Girly men

http://youtu.be/-tkPWtmbm78

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31800 Mar 7, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh
Girly men
http://youtu.be/-tkPWtmbm78
LOL, I am very aware of that little skit. I have a few years on you. Nevertheless, Naturalwonders intent had nothing to do with it. You know it and I know it.
Crybaby Kevin

Turnov, Czech Republic

#31801 Mar 7, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
And was anyone saying anything about Nettie in that thread?
No.
And when they do go into it and troll, they usually bring in MORE people here. Like me.
So you had the post removed just like you always do.

We all know you are a lying sack of shit.

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31802 Mar 7, 2013
Crybaby Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you had the post removed just like you always do.
We all know you are a lying sack of shit.
lol, someone is mad. You proxying because you got a warning?

Baby :-)
Natural dickhead

Czech Republic

#31804 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>It does work both ways and you should read it all. He came to us in Welch. Girly-man was an SNL skit with Steve Martin and had nothing to do with sexual orientation. However, if the shoe fits....
Now it's well documented you stalk and bash others here. People who have never bothered you. Like Nettie. So quit being such a dickhead and attacking everyone just because you got some of your shit thrown back at your stupid face.

You deserve it after all.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31806 Mar 7, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, someone is mad. You proxying because you got a warning?
Baby :-)
Really why are you mad?

Smirk .. ;-)

#31807 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Really why are you mad?
That was dumb peewee :-)

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#31808 Mar 7, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>The specific groups, not affiliated with the city/county shelter are useless. I have wanted to adopt dogs from certain groups for awhile. I am fully aware these places function on donations and are doing a good thing. I give them kudos for the work they do. On the other hand I am not willing to pay an adoption fee more than a breeders cost for a puppy. Example. A yorkie starts at around 250 here. A rescue group want 350. Then they want interviews, to come to my house, and for me to sign a paper on what to do with my dog in the future. That is alot of bull for a dog.. I do not welcome strangers into my home. So I either go to the kennel or a breeder. You might as well forget trying to adopt a bird around here. As I stated, I am not free with my personal info and visits. When I can go elsewhere for less hassle.
Keep checking the kill shelters then you could get one for less than a hundred. I haven't seen many Yorkies on the lists but I saw a Pom a few days ago and he was killed. They only gave him one day.

We got our Chow from a rescue and we payed 350 but he was already neutered,fully vaccinated,wormed,house trained and his previous owner had had him obedience trained. I couldn't have gotten all that from a breeder or a vet for 350. We wanted an adult dog not a puppy because we don't have time for house training and puppy proofing the house. Maddy's Chi mix came from a kill shelter,my cousin pulled her and when Maddy saw her she fell in love.Really she wants a ferret but I can't stand the smell of them. ugh.
I never had a problem with the home visits and personal info. I already knew other people who adopted from them and found them to be honest and trustworthy.

I could probably find you a bird easily enough, just PM me your state and what kind of bird you would be interested in.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31809 Mar 7, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
That was dumb peewee :-)
Meltdown alert

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#31810 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I am very aware of that little skit. I have a few years on you. Nevertheless, Naturalwonders intent had nothing to do with it. You know it and I know it.
I have no idea as to his intent I just looked up girly man on you tube because he said it was from SNL.
But how is that any different than Cookie and co. going around calling GS a drag queen?

Smirk .. ;-)

#31811 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Meltdown alert
Thanks for warning us before you make a mess :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK is a Masonic police state (fact) 1 hr Melchizedek 1
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 2 hr LORD THE MOUNT ROCK 227
Religious Freedom 2 hr LORD THE MOUNT ROCK 111
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 7 hr River Tam 165
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 8 hr Sceptical_Mal 19,897
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 10 hr 2all 2,571
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 13 hr Big Al 238
all religions are myths and fictions 14 hr Passing thru 50
More from around the web