“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#31723 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>A statement is not the proof you claimed.
My goodness, how this post of yours applies to your own posts.

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31724 Mar 7, 2013
Sup?

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#31725 Mar 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness, how this post of yours applies to your own posts.
How? Show me.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#31726 Mar 7, 2013
I see the sock posse has arrived to bully others who aren't doing anything to them!!!

Smirk .. ;-)

#31727 Mar 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
I see the sock posse has arrived to bully others who aren't doing anything to them!!!
No no...they all came into a thread to harass us. You must have missed it?

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

#31729 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever met me? No so don't give me that bullshat. You have no idea of my mannerisms. I called you out for being a bigot, deal with it asshat.
You don't know me, how would you know if I was a bigot? Same difference. Your effeminate mannerisms come through your shrill and whiny posts.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31730 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know me, how would you know if I was a bigot? Same difference. Your effeminate mannerisms come through your shrill and whiny posts.
Sissy (derived from sister;[citation needed] also sissy baby, sissy boy, etc.) is a pejorative term for a boy or man who violates or does not meet the standard male gender role. Generally, sissy implies a lack of courage and stoicism, which are thought important to the male role. A man might also be considered a sissy for being interested in traditional feminine hobbies or employment (e.g., being fond of fashion), displaying effeminate behavior (e.g., saying "mua mua" before hanging up the phone or using creams), being unathletic, or being homosexual

Effeminacy describes traits in a human male that are more often associated with feminine nature, behaviour, mannerisms, style or gender roles rather than masculine nature, behaviour, mannerisms, style or roles.

It is a term frequently applied to womanly behavior, demeanor, style and appearance displayed by a male, typically used implying criticism or ridicule of this behaviour (as opposed to, for example, merely describing a male as feminine, which can be non-judgmental). The term effeminate is most often used by people who subscribe to the widespread view that males should display traditional masculine traits and behaviours. Generally, the description is applied to individuals, but may be used to describe entire societies as an inflammatory allegation. Although in the Western tradition, as described below, effeminacy has often been considered a vice, indicative of other negative character traits and often involving a pejorative insinuation of homosexual tendencies

Keep diggin the hole, keep diggin. Given your posts regarding , girly-men, sissies and Effeminacy, I nailed you but good. My little bigot.

Smirk .. ;-)

#31732 Mar 7, 2013
Someone doesn't know what NOT to post.

Smirk .. ;-)

#31734 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
Got to get some information out to the WV authorities.
LOLOLOL

I'm new here right?

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

#31735 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that every time you post. Bye Bye for now. Got to get some information out to the WV authorities. Oh I know you are going to go to the MOD. threads and demand that I am banned. Like I give a crap. Now buzz of and go brush your tooth, your breath smells like a raccoons azz.
What a load of crap. All you do is insult and add false threats. You are proving what I said, you are an effeminate crybaby who cannot take what he dishes out.

“Secret Squirrel Knows”

Since: Feb 12

Secret

#31740 Mar 7, 2013
Hi

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#31741 Mar 7, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did.
Liar. Prove it. Go get the link to where you claim I stated that "rescues" stole from shelters. You cannot.
satanic witch wrote:
The rest of your post is complete BS. I network shelter dogs in the kill shelters every day and everyday most of the dogs I've networked,which are usually healthy,adoptable,purebreds,ar e on the,Gone,aka dead,list the next morning. Al of our pets,two,dogs,a cat,and three Macaws came from rescues except the cat which my husband found when she was abandoned behind his bar.
Why don't the people in Connecticut go to the Manhattan Center or Brooklyn or Staten Island centers and adopt? All three over run with healthy purebreds which have very little time and most of them never make it out alive. No one is grabbing them up and reselling them for high dollars. I've volunteered for no kill shelters and fostered and I've always been reimbursed for my expenses. The no kill rescue pays for their food,vet care and meds and even provides crates for them. My cousin,who does more fostering than me,helps transport pets to their new owners,she is always reimbursed for her expenses and for gas. They do not only take in the healthy dogs and cats,they often take in pets which need extensive vet care. I've seen them help people in need be able to keep their pets instead of giving them up.
You,as usual, are just making up stories.
Edited for space...
They only wanted to make sure that we could afford to properly care for them. What is the use in adopting out pets to people who can't afford to care for it?
No, I did my research on these so called "rescue" groups and found most of them to be nothing but dog resellers out to make big money.

I have also conversed with many people who have, or were looking to adopt dogs, and they all are having the same problems/difficulty in getting dogs. All because the "rescues" are raiding all the good dogs from the pounds, some even snatching them from the classified ads, just to make a buck. They make it damn near impossible to get a new dog or cat, with their insane prices and stupid restrictions and privacy invasion. So it's no big surprise that most of the people I've conversed with want nothing to do with these unscrupulous "rescues"/dog resellers.

Whereas if the "rescues" didn't exist, people would just go to the pounds like before, and get some good dogs at easily affordable prices. But now people have to look for several MONTHS to a YEAR OR MORE before they find a good dog before the "rescues"/dog resellers get them first. Making the "rescues"/dog resellers THE PROBLEM and sooo NOT the "cure".

Get real, nobody is going to drive from most parts of CT for several hours into that crime ridden mess called NY City to adopt a dog that may not even be there when they arrive. Taking into account the problems of even finding the shelters, bringing all the information they require, finding parking, then walking around trying to find the shelter again without getting mugged or beaten. Then IF you even get the dog you wanted, which isn't likely, trying to walk it thru a solid mass of people while it's probably scared to death, and finding where you left your car to get out of that crime infested mess without getting mugged or beaten, is just NOT feasible. I doubt it could be done in a day's time.

And even IF the person transporting gets reimbursed, I doubt that they are paid the full $400 "transportation fee" that most "rescues"/dog resellers charge.

As to money, that's required information so the "rescuers" know how much they can get from the person. For you don't take car of a dog with money. That just shows how IGNORANT you are. You take care of a dog by meeting it's needs, both physical and emotional. Which you and the "rescues"/dog resellers obviously know nothing about.

From your entire post, it is clear YOU are the one BSing as my research shows none of it to be true.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31748 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of crap. All you do is insult and add false threats. You are proving what I said, you are an effeminate crybaby who cannot take what he dishes out.
What, you still here, Rent free baby, rent free

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31749 Mar 7, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL
I'm new here right?
Why are you here, You love me long time? Are you free, as in RENT FREE

Since: May 12

Obsessed

#31751 Mar 7, 2013
What's up?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#31752 Mar 7, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text> I thought
No, I doubt you did.

;)

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31753 Mar 7, 2013
StaIkarazzi wrote:
What's up?
The moon a bit later.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31754 Mar 7, 2013
StaIkarazzi wrote:
What's up?
It sure cant be the rent, its free.

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

#31755 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>What, you still here, Rent free baby, rent free
You are still here too. Moron.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31756 Mar 7, 2013
I'm upset over all these socks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The post count of Dollarsbill 5 min COOTERDOG 1,062
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 6 min dollarsbill 4,243
Before The Big Bang 11 min dollarsbill 995
God's Love Vs God's Wrath 15 min dollarsbill 98
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 19 min messianic114 350
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 33 min seenthisside 2,309
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 34 min seenthisside 2,948
More from around the web