“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#31705 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I see, Natural wonder also claimed that I was effeminate. Spin dat
No spin necessary.

The definition for effeminate is as follows:

1. Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men. See Synonyms at female.
2. Characterized by weakness and excessive refinement.

There's no mention of gay or homosexual in that.

Why so emotional about this Jay?
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#31707 Mar 7, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did.
The rest of your post is complete BS. I network shelter dogs in the kill shelters every day and everyday most of the dogs I've networked,which are usually healthy,adoptable,purebreds,ar e on the,Gone,aka dead,list the next morning. Al of our pets,two,dogs,a cat,and three Macaws came from rescues except the cat which my husband found when she was abandoned behind his bar.
Why don't the people in Connecticut go to the Manhattan Center or Brooklyn or Staten Island centers and adopt? All three over run with healthy purebreds which have very little time and most of them never make it out alive. No one is grabbing them up and reselling them for high dollars. I've volunteered for no kill shelters and fostered and I've always been reimbursed for my expenses. The no kill rescue pays for their food,vet care and meds and even provides crates for them. My cousin,who does more fostering than me,helps transport pets to their new owners,she is always reimbursed for her expenses and for gas. They do not only take in the healthy dogs and cats,they often take in pets which need extensive vet care. I've seen them help people in need be able to keep their pets instead of giving them up.
You,as usual, are just making up stories. Sure there are a few people posing as rescues who take advantage of people's kindness and when the real rescues find them they post their info all over and report them to animal control. Regardless,no one is robbing the shelters of all the adoptable dogs because I see their sad faces on the killed lists every fcking morning.
I've see video of perfectly healthy dogs being shoved into a fcking gas chamber,including a gorgeous blonde Cocker Spaniel. Do not sit there and hide behind your fcking fake ass avatar and tell lies that could and will harm the efforts made by these people to save as many of those pitiful pets as possible and it's never enough.
To sit there and claim that no kill rescues are causing a shortage of pets is uber retarded. What shortage of pets? Where in this country are the kill shelters and the no kill shelters not over crowded with health,adoptable pets?
The no kill shelters that I've worked with and adopted from were not unreasonable with their fees or their background checks. They only wanted to make sure that we could afford to properly care for them. What is the use in adopting out pets to people who can't afford to care for it?
unfortunately it is not BS. You just happened to have had a good experience. Maybe you have worked with smaller organizations whose intentions were respectable. That is not the experience of most. It is a huge money making scam. Too many dogs go without finding homes due to greed. They have no interest in the dogg' well being ,only finding rich suckers they can lure into making future charitable donations. A little research can help someone find a reputable shelter to adopt from.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#31708 Mar 7, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
"This is the day that the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it" :):)
amen!
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#31711 Mar 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
No spin necessary.
The definition for effeminate is as follows:
1. Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men. See Synonyms at female.
2. Characterized by weakness and excessive refinement.
There's no mention of gay or homosexual in that.
Why so emotional about this Jay?
"Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men."
Common sense, keen insight, compassion, intelligence... and so on.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#31713 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Thank god I am not your son. You dance around because you have no proof. Give up.
I have never had a post removed.

Your baiting tactics are transparent and flimsy.
Guess you are out of practice?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#31714 Mar 7, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
So predictable, The dumping of the sock drawer.
That really is all they've got, isn't it?

“Brains”

Since: Jan 13

Nom Nom

#31716 Mar 7, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
So predictable, The dumping of the sock drawer.
TA DA!!!

How do you like me now, hot stuff?

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#31717 Mar 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I have never had a post removed.
Your baiting tactics are transparent and flimsy.
Guess you are out of practice?
A statement is not the proof you claimed.

“Rock That Sock”

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

#31719 Mar 7, 2013
Well hello there, ladies.

Age/Sex/Location?

“Kitty Says Woof”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31720 Mar 7, 2013
Kitty says Woof?

“Don't Be So”

Since: May 12

Obtuse

#31721 Mar 7, 2013
Please.

Don't be so obtuse.

Since: Dec 12

Chapmanville, WV

#31722 Mar 7, 2013
hey ladies.....lolololol....even us....lol....hillbillies need a little....lololol....lovin too.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#31723 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>A statement is not the proof you claimed.
My goodness, how this post of yours applies to your own posts.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31724 Mar 7, 2013
Sup?

Charleston, WV

#31725 Mar 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness, how this post of yours applies to your own posts.
How? Show me.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#31726 Mar 7, 2013
I see the sock posse has arrived to bully others who aren't doing anything to them!!!

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#31727 Mar 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
I see the sock posse has arrived to bully others who aren't doing anything to them!!!
No no...they all came into a thread to harass us. You must have missed it?

Charleston, WV

#31729 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever met me? No so don't give me that bullshat. You have no idea of my mannerisms. I called you out for being a bigot, deal with it asshat.
You don't know me, how would you know if I was a bigot? Same difference. Your effeminate mannerisms come through your shrill and whiny posts.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31730 Mar 7, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know me, how would you know if I was a bigot? Same difference. Your effeminate mannerisms come through your shrill and whiny posts.
Sissy (derived from sister;[citation needed] also sissy baby, sissy boy, etc.) is a pejorative term for a boy or man who violates or does not meet the standard male gender role. Generally, sissy implies a lack of courage and stoicism, which are thought important to the male role. A man might also be considered a sissy for being interested in traditional feminine hobbies or employment (e.g., being fond of fashion), displaying effeminate behavior (e.g., saying "mua mua" before hanging up the phone or using creams), being unathletic, or being homosexual

Effeminacy describes traits in a human male that are more often associated with feminine nature, behaviour, mannerisms, style or gender roles rather than masculine nature, behaviour, mannerisms, style or roles.

It is a term frequently applied to womanly behavior, demeanor, style and appearance displayed by a male, typically used implying criticism or ridicule of this behaviour (as opposed to, for example, merely describing a male as feminine, which can be non-judgmental). The term effeminate is most often used by people who subscribe to the widespread view that males should display traditional masculine traits and behaviours. Generally, the description is applied to individuals, but may be used to describe entire societies as an inflammatory allegation. Although in the Western tradition, as described below, effeminacy has often been considered a vice, indicative of other negative character traits and often involving a pejorative insinuation of homosexual tendencies

Keep diggin the hole, keep diggin. Given your posts regarding , girly-men, sissies and Effeminacy, I nailed you but good. My little bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 2 hr oxbow 1,066
Another one joins our team ! 5 hr oxbow 44
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr oxbow 1,049
Early Christianity 6 hr oxbow 2,086
Is anal sex a sin between a man and a women ok? 9 hr Juanita12345 2
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 11 hr -WICKED ANGEL- 21,187
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 11 hr oxbow 4
More from around the web