Whoa someone went all nutz up in here

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31256 Feb 24, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
IAS
you do not get it A THREAT is against the law and your helping mrsmurphy lie more about me is down right sick. Accusing me of soliciting children for sex and having MRSMURPHY do your dirty work like you did DIFF in another post concerning the CHILD MOLESTERS names shows what a sick person you are. You forget the post I have of you and DIFF and her telling you do NOT mention the child molesters names? Now you are working with MRSMURPHY accusing me of soliciting children can get you in a lot of trouble.
Have a nice day SICKO
<quoted text>
Dang if you ain't as crazy as a shiet house rat

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#31257 Feb 24, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
IAS
you do not get it A THREAT is against the law and your helping mrsmurphy lie more about me is down right sick. Accusing me of soliciting children for sex and having MRSMURPHY do your dirty work like you did DIFF in another post concerning the CHILD MOLESTERS names shows what a sick person you are. You forget the post I have of you and DIFF and her telling you do NOT mention the child molesters names? Now you are working with MRSMURPHY accusing me of soliciting children can get you in a lot of trouble.
Have a nice day SICKO
<quoted text>
Quit stalking. You're cyberbullying and that's against the law.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#31259 Feb 24, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit stalking. You're cyberbullying and that's against the law.
It's called stalking since I haven't poster to the poster. And you are right the poster is cyberbullying me.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31260 Feb 24, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
YOU ARE SCREWED
GUESS WHAT IAS church will NOW get the letter cause you just cannot stop. YOU ARE AN IDIOT BECAUSE I have no HOME phone and I have NO street address AND the post prove SHE DID do something and she will be exposed for what she did and you will only have made it WORSE for her and she can thank you for that cause your threats are all BULL CRAP MURPHY just like you lied before and send you were sending men to my home and you only now given me more proof that IAS and you both are working together and SHE CAN ALSO BE CHARGED for the threats. If she was smart she would ditch you before the authorities so how you and her are here talking about sending men to my home. YOU ARE STUPID MRSMURPHY. This post from MRSMURPHY is now saved as proof that IAS AND HER are working together to send perverts to my home and bring harm to me.
<quoted text>
Are you homeless? Do you live in a cardboard box next to the freeway? You don't have a phone, but an Internet connection. So lets look at this, you live in a box, and don't have a phone. Do you have electricity in your box?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31261 Feb 24, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie
YOU IDIOT mrsmurphy was CYBERBULLYING LAST are you also threatening her??? Cyberbullying and threatening to put someones info on craigslist to have men show up at their door unless you do what MRSMURPHY says is also against the law. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE and you cyberbully people all the time on here YOU DID WITH ME and I have those post where you attacked me and said lies about me being a republican and a pat robertson fan both LIES of yours. You run with IAS who also lies all the time so it figures you would side with BULLIES.
NOT STALKING it is a FREE FORUM to go anywhere I want just like you can.
<quoted text>
You idiot, the person from NJ was not Mrs Murphy. We all know it except for you.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31264 Feb 24, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
IAMSERVANT
NO you had MURPHY attack me and make lies up about me and yes YOU ARE CYBER BULLYING ME cause you did this before with DIFF and the child molesters names REMEMBER? You and MRSMURPHY have been stalking me for over a yr and even posted my OLD apartment from google map AND if the police see that you would be charged with STALKING. You cannot stop me from posting in here cause THIS IS NOT STALKING it is a free post zone for anyone. Get to church and repent for LYING.
<quoted text>
You don't have an adress, how could the find you on google earth?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#31265 Feb 24, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
YOUR THE IDIOT
<quoted text>
*YOU'RE*

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31266 Feb 24, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
YOUR THE IDIOT cause it was murphy you know how I know? CAUSE THE POST MATCH EXACTLY to murphys OLD post and threats. MRSMURPHY also threatened to post my name all over sex sites a year ago and I HAVE THOSE POST exactly the same post from last night where she threatened to send men to my home and even went to craigslist and made up lies about me. BACK OFF JAZY cause I will bring you into this and send post to your job and let them see what an evil vindictive person you are while working and using their internet service.
<quoted text>
LOL, you idiot that was not Mrs Murphy. I know who it was and it wasn't her. You have been posting this crap for years. You have a large following of people who are sick of your crap.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31268 Feb 24, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
*YOU'RE*
Hey now, after all she did gradiate from bible koledge

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31270 Feb 24, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
THE POST PROVE it was MURPHY.
Now concerning being sick of my crap YOU are the one who started the crap along with MURPHY and IAS using my mom's obituary photo SO MAYBE you should be sick of your OWN sick behavior on here and stop the crap yourself then all of this would stop. YOU AND THE REST FUEL things and then you want to blame me for getting angry and by the way IT WAS AN OLD APARTMENT I SAID she used googlemap to show where it was located I have NOT lived there now since June of last year.
So IAS has stalked me to my home and so has MURPHY which is against the law to stalk.
Now I am out the door
bye
<quoted text>
Why do you hate the Baby Jesus? What photo? Are you a tard?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#31274 Feb 24, 2013
nc resident wrote:
Girl Scout cookies have been delivered. I am in thin mint heaven.
Hmm...

I don't remember any Thin Mint Heaven being referred to during bible study.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#31275 Feb 24, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
He's practicing in case he has to pull you out of a burning building. Good Dog!
Ha, knowing him it's something more devious. Like pulling me off the bed so he can have it all to himself.
notreally

Union, NJ

#31276 Feb 24, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
I don't remember any Thin Mint Heaven being referred to during bible study.
I like to freeze the thin mints and eat them that way, right out of the freezer. UMMMMMM they are so refreshing.. I also keep frozen Jr. Mints on hand.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#31277 Feb 24, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize for that ugly troll thinking that you put me up to attacking her.. She fails to relize she has done all of this to herself. I asked her to stop, yet she continues.. And as long as she continues to threaten yuo and others then I will expose her and do the same.
No problem! That poster has been doing this for years. I haven't posted to that nic in well over a year! The little game that is being played is that the poster is hoping that I will post to the nic. As long as I don't the nic can't get their own way. Sorry but I came from a very LARGE in number family and I know the game.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#31278 Feb 24, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, knowing him it's something more devious. Like pulling me off the bed so he can have it all to himself.
Give him another 5 years and he'll be a great dog!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#31279 Feb 24, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
YOUR THE IDIOT cause it was murphy you know how I know? CAUSE THE POST MATCH EXACTLY to murphys OLD post and threats. MRSMURPHY also threatened to post my name all over sex sites a year ago and I HAVE THOSE POST exactly the same post from last night where she threatened to send men to my home and even went to craigslist and made up lies about me. BACK OFF JAZY cause I will bring you into this and send post to your job and let them see what an evil vindictive person you are while working and using their internet service.
<quoted text>
And to those people just reading these posts, the above poster claims to be a Christian. That's funny hey?
notreally

Union, NJ

#31280 Feb 24, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem! That poster has been doing this for years. I haven't posted to that nic in well over a year! The little game that is being played is that the poster is hoping that I will post to the nic. As long as I don't the nic can't get their own way. Sorry but I came from a very LARGE in number family and I know the game.
If she contacts your church and you are called to confront her allegations as well you should, and your accure had better be there also, I will be more than happy to come with you.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#31281 Feb 24, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Give him another 5 years and he'll be a great dog!
Well, I was mostly joking about that, as he already IS a GREAT dog.

And he's getting better at not taking over my spot in the bed when I get up at night.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#31282 Feb 24, 2013
Hey, guys....\

Hope everyone has a great night planned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother Teresa a Saint? What a cruel Joke!!! 5 min I love Jesus 145
Bible Interpretation 7 min Big Al 417
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 15 min Cookie_Parker 20,704
gen 49: 27 18 min I love Jesus 88
YESHUA SAID DONT TRUST Pharisses!!!! 38 min messianic114 99
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 1 hr I love Jesus 162
HEB 13: 17 DO you ACCEPT THIS ADVICE?? 1 hr I love Jesus 19
ROM 5: 20 or HEB 10: 26 / Rev 14: 12 1 hr I love Jesus 53
More from around the web