Nettie's Pit Stop

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31157 Feb 22, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well, at least it's warm....yup.
Seriously, though, I have always wanted to settle in the south and write. Don't know if I'd submit anything, but I sure would write.
Look at your avatar, litter box get it??

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31158 Feb 22, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Jay.
I pulled altar boy duty this morning so there wasn't a whole lot of time for many extra prayers. I got a reprieve on the tamales, though. From the looks of the kitchen it doesn't appear my services will be required for another couple hours. I'll be sure to stop in the sanctuary on my return and put in a good word for you. You are on the short list but today is a blessed day to pray for the long list.
God bless you.
Thanks brother, I need all the help I can get

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#31159 Feb 22, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Look at your avatar, litter box get it??
LOL!!!

Obviously I did not...my bad...I've been up since 3 am when the freezing rain pounded the window..sorry.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#31160 Feb 22, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dare compute the whole mileage, but I'll be going to Iowa as an early summer destination. I've mapped the whole thing and am using google earth to find the places I could stay. I have the bike, but will pick up the bugger (trailer) in a couple of weeks along with a tent and sleeping bag.
I will head south, trying to avoid all the mountains which will be hard and then maybe take a short right to New MExico and then climb back up to Arkansas and LA to keep out of the floods of the hurricanes. Anyway...I am looking forward to it. I think this is going to be one of the best things I have ever done in life...and I really believe that there are more good people than bad in the US.
Holy Mackerel! That sounds like something north of three thousand miles. I've been putting an hour or two a week into rebuilding a Rhode Gear kiddie trailer into a camping trailer. Stop by New Mexico if at all possible and drop me a line. My sister will most likely be out here sometime this summer so we'll take the newly rebuilt tandem and trailer out for couple days. We're getting kind of old so we won't take on anything monumental.

What trailer are you considering? There may be one called 'Bugger' but I'm not sure.

http://www.enchantedcirclecentury.com/

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#31161 Feb 22, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I've decided I'll try making it to Florida in bike tour this summer/fall/winter. I was going to try to settle in LA, MS, AL or GA...but Florida has some really nice weather...
If you come past my digs, stop in the see me!!

Anderson, IN

#31162 Feb 22, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Mackerel! That sounds like something north of three thousand miles. I've been putting an hour or two a week into rebuilding a Rhode Gear kiddie trailer into a camping trailer. Stop by New Mexico if at all possible and drop me a line. My sister will most likely be out here sometime this summer so we'll take the newly rebuilt tandem and trailer out for couple days. We're getting kind of old so we won't take on anything monumental.
What trailer are you considering? There may be one called 'Bugger' but I'm not sure.
http://www.enchantedcirclecentury.com/
Not sure yet. I want it to be strong, but not overpowering. I am trying to figure out what I'll take, along with mapping out the course, getting maps from the states, etc.

I'm not really in any hurry, but want to push at least 25 miles a day and maybe up to 40 by the time I get in better condition as I go through Illinois and Iowa.

I am doing a lot of research on forums and asking a lot of questions. That tour sounds fantastic. I really love that, but I'll be going solo. I will definitely stop by if you really want. A good restaurant and talk will be most appreciated.

It is ambitious...but what the heck,huh? I'm coming down the last slide of life. If I don't do it now, I never will.

Anderson, IN

#31163 Feb 22, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>If you come past my digs, stop in the see me!!
That'd be great. I'd love to see the garden and then maybe treat you to lunch at a local restaurant where we can jaw a bit. Thanks.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#31164 Feb 22, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
NC RESIDENT
there is help for that if you are foaming at the mouth.
<quoted text>
odd...that my pot was not addressed to you YET you felt it applied to you. doesn't that alone tell you something? So tell me how do YOU handle YOUR foaming mouth since you claim to know the treatment?
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#31165 Feb 22, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
odd...that my pot was not addressed to you YET you felt it applied to you. doesn't that alone tell you something? So tell me how do YOU handle YOUR foaming mouth since you claim to know the treatment?
“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#31166 Feb 22, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure yet. I want it to be strong, but not overpowering. I am trying to figure out what I'll take, along with mapping out the course, getting maps from the states, etc.
I'm not really in any hurry, but want to push at least 25 miles a day and maybe up to 40 by the time I get in better condition as I go through Illinois and Iowa.
I am doing a lot of research on forums and asking a lot of questions. That tour sounds fantastic. I really love that, but I'll be going solo. I will definitely stop by if you really want. A good restaurant and talk will be most appreciated.
It is ambitious...but what the heck,huh? I'm coming down the last slide of life. If I don't do it now, I never will.
My sister and her husband are enthusiastic cyclists in Columbus, Ohio, and she's active in cycling advocacy. If you get in the neighborhood I'm certain they will treat you quite well. I've also got sisters and brothers in law in Des Moines, Iowa, and Newark, New Jersey. The Iowa couple aren't much cyclists but the New Jersey couple is. I'm sure they'd all be delighted to look after you.

http://www.tosrv.org/13/index.htm

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31168 Feb 22, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
nc
does it not tell you something I do not foam at the mouth and you yet new you were addressing it to me so why lie about it? Thought you loved the LORD? nc maybe you should not hint around then if you do not want me addressing something you new was geared towards me.
By the way you were missed
have a nice day
<quoted text>
Hey why aren't you at work?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#31170 Feb 22, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazybird
Why are YOU not at work? Do you not work FRIDAYS? I am working this afternoon. THOUGHT YOU SAID TUESDAY AND THURSDAY is your day off this week? Did you lie again? Appliance store huh? LOL
<quoted text>
I told you yestrday I work 3-9 today.

Anderson, IN

#31171 Feb 22, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister and her husband are enthusiastic cyclists in Columbus, Ohio, and she's active in cycling advocacy. If you get in the neighborhood I'm certain they will treat you quite well. I've also got sisters and brothers in law in Des Moines, Iowa, and Newark, New Jersey. The Iowa couple aren't much cyclists but the New Jersey couple is. I'm sure they'd all be delighted to look after you.
That's quite a nice offer. Thanks, 15th. I'll probably avoid big cities, though, as with a bugger it's a lot harder in traffic.

But you sure are nice to offer. I am in hopes of keeping to the back trails and seeing the states from somewhere other than the interstate.

Anderson, IN

#31172 Feb 22, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazybird
Why are YOU not at work? Do you not work FRIDAYS? I am working this afternoon. THOUGHT YOU SAID TUESDAY AND THURSDAY is your day off this week? Did you lie again? Appliance store huh? LOL
<quoted text>
Trying to get more personal information to give out on people? You're turning into GodSmacked, and that's NOT a compliment.

Anderson, IN

#31173 Feb 22, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, that tour looks great.

Anderson, IN

#31174 Feb 22, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
nc
does it not tell you something I do not foam at the mouth and you yet new you were addressing it to me so why lie about it? Thought you loved the LORD? nc maybe you should not hint around then if you do not want me addressing something you new was geared towards me.
By the way you were missed
have a nice day
<quoted text>
What does your foaming at the mouth have to do with nc loving the Lord?

Anderson, IN

#31175 Feb 22, 2013
Evening Nettie and the Pit Stop Crew. I've taken sick and it's getting worse...dang it.

Had to cancel a Sunday with grandson...I HATE that.

Take care

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#31176 Feb 22, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE!!!
See how all you do is lie!
I always state I "died" and was returned to life or some such wording.
But your spiritually clueless fundies are so jealous that I've had a lifetime of spiritual experiences, and been given spiritual gifts, that you spiritually broken ones will never have, you resort to lies to try creating the delusion that you're still "special" somehow. You are not.
And what about all those lawsuit lies you've been threatening people with for YEARS now? Yep, they're all lies. And I could go on, but it's time to bring my dog out for his nightly walk.
Native from Pa wrote:
Seen
It is you that thinks your special and come on a chat site and tell people you "died" and saw God and you continue to go back and forth to God when you are lying through your teeth. You saw SATAN not God.
You do realize even SATAN can come as an angel of LIGHT to deceive?
Oh believe me SEEN when that does take place you will be subpenaed to explain some of your post admitting that OTHERS were attacking me.
<quoted text>
SEE!!!

In reply to my post stating how all you do is lie, you come back with MORE lies!

I have never stated I saw God. You will not find any post of mine saying that. That is just another lie of yours.

Another lie is that I saw your demonic fake "god" Satan/Jesus, which I did not. As "it" does NOT even exist outside of the book of lies and the delusions of wacko fundies like you.

And I will never be subpenaed over anything related to any lawsuit of yours. Because it's all a lie and everyone knows it.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#31177 Feb 22, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Evening Nettie and the Pit Stop Crew. I've taken sick and it's getting worse...dang it.
Had to cancel a Sunday with grandson...I HATE that.
Take care
YOU take care of you!
Better to rest and take some meds and, of course, not expose your grandson.
These viruses going around now are hard to shake.
Take good care of yourself.

We now have a strong thunderstorm with loud thunder.
Beau is hiding behind a chair.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#31178 Feb 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The registered accounts on here are worse than the gray-box. You trolls create multiple registered accounts so that you can hide your IP location. I wish Topix would do away with that feature.
But you keep forgetting that >>>YOU<<< are a fundie troll yourself. A real wacked out one at that!

Going around beating your chest self proclaiming what a super holier than thou "REAL" Christain you think you are. But you are soooo >>>NOT<<< anywhere near being a REAL Christian.

When you grow up and can abide by this, get back to me. Until then you only make yourself the fool with your lie:

What Christians should aspire to.

Active non-violence*
Almsgiving*
Benevolence to strangers & enemies*
Christian healing*
Christian perfection*
Compassion*
Correction of others, sportively*
Forgiveness to all, including enemies*
Generosity to all, including enemies*
Honesty*
Humaneness*
Humility*
Inclusiveness & equality*
Justice*
Mercy*
Modesty*
Morality and ethics*
Peace-making*
Prayer for all, including enemies*
Purity*
Repentance*
Unconditional love for all, including enemies*

What Christians should NOT do.

Self-righteousness*
Revenge*
Religious talk without compassionate life*
Prejudice*
Judging others*
Hypocrisy*
Hatred*
Anger*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 11 min Poof1 1,603
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 20 min Truth 6,369
James chapter 2 destroys faith without works be... 23 min Barnsweb 22
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 37 min Barnsweb 3,858
NoahÂ’s ark and the rainbow. 43 min Truth 154
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 2 hr Tricky little mon... 2,744
why gOD either doesn't exist or is a scumbag (Apr '14) 4 hr Mr Ironhart 41
More from around the web