“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30799 Feb 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TROTH to instigate such an exchange of negative stigma to homosexuality proves my case with out any doubt. You have a very strong desire to put the LGBT through horrific demoralizing deplorable exchanges as this.
Go kiss your friend "Native from Pa".. excuse her crap.. go ahead!

Pathetic.. why dont you actually be honest and tell native you actually hate her vile guts?
Or you could continue to be a coward and defend her. While you at it, shall i share your defense of wayne's antigay rhetoric in the GLBT forums? I can ya know..

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30800 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Are homosexuals "abominations" native? or are they NOT?
Be careful now, your walking in a minefield and you cant possibly crawl out.
Native chickened out! LMAO she cant answer the question without stepping in her fecal matter.

as usual.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30802 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
The sin of homosexuality is an abomination NOT the person.
Shall we PRINT verses? I KNOW they say different! C'mon native! Lets POST SCRIPTURE VERBATIM.. word for word!
And it will make you out to be the bullshit queen you are.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30805 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
BTW, How do you know I'm not a Christian? Or are all Christian gay haters exempt?
NO discriminating when it comes to gay haters..
THAT"S where YOU fail because you are a discriminatory BIGOT and I win by CONVICTION! I dont discriminate. atheist, agnostic, christain, muslim, black white purple yellow, gay, straight TRANSGENDERED, questioning, intersexed, a-sexed.. etc et.. i dont exclude ANYONE when it comes to "engaging them" about their anti gay bullshit.
You are a coward and weak in your 'conviction' which makes you a feeble waste of time.
Pathetic and disgusting.
TROTH you are the one trying to get this exchange started and that proves my case. I am not a Christian and all on this forum are aware however you don't seem to have known that.

TROTH instigating hate is not what any LGBT person wants however you seem to think doing this is acceptable and does show exactly what a deplorable poster you truly are. Just look at your posts and reread how you were only out to demean the idea of gay or transgender.

I find it reprehensible that you would try to justify your behavior with such nonsense as you have posted above but I expect no less of a poster that I see is hiding behind the LGBT to continue an onslaught of negativity towards the lesbians gays, bisexuals and transgender.

Keep trying you will get it sooner or later.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30806 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Go kiss your friend "Native from Pa".. excuse her crap.. go ahead!
Pathetic.. why dont you actually be honest and tell native you actually hate her vile guts?
Or you could continue to be a coward and defend her. While you at it, shall i share your defense of wayne's antigay rhetoric in the GLBT forums? I can ya know..
You keep proving my case for me TROTH.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30807 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
You lie
I did answer your question. I DO NOT believe the PERSON is an abomination and never have. I believe the sexual act is the abomination NOT the person. God loves the person and we are also to love them, but we do not have to condone their sin.
<quoted text>
OH we see now.. you stand on the "word of native" not God..'YOU' believe the SIN is the abomination.. Hmmm what does "GODS word" 'say' about that? Hmmmmmm???????

You reading this bull GS? Gonna keep defending this idiot GodSmacked?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30808 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
YOU DO NOT GET IT. Even if GS did hate my guts I would still love her as a person. They hated Jesus also while he was here on earth so I fit right in. I do not believe GS hates me, but I think you would like for her to so you can justify your hatred towards me. You hate it troth that some actually do like me on these forums. It really pisses you off that some get along with me.
<quoted text>
Yep.. she likes you.. that why she's been exposed. she's as big a liar as you are. and she knows i know the truth (its private, but she knows i know now!) LMAO

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30809 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy,
why you on the internet if you are working. Does your boss know your in a chat room calling people names on his time NOT yours
<quoted text>
Google 47 inch TV in break room, damn cant I have lunch? Dang thing has a key board in the remote, aint science great?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30811 Feb 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TROTH you are the one trying to get this exchange started and that proves my case. I am not a Christian and all on this forum are aware however you don't seem to have known that.
TROTH instigating hate is not what any LGBT person wants however you seem to think doing this is acceptable and does show exactly what a deplorable poster you truly are. Just look at your posts and reread how you were only out to demean the idea of gay or transgender.
I find it reprehensible that you would try to justify your behavior with such nonsense as you have posted above but I expect no less of a poster that I see is hiding behind the LGBT to continue an onslaught of negativity towards the lesbians gays, bisexuals and transgender.
Keep trying you will get it sooner or later.
Yack yack yack.. just keep defending the christian gay haters and then espouse to defend the gay community against gay haters EXCEPT the christian assholes.. yeah we all get it..

LMAO pathetic and you are how old? LMAO IF you are as old as you 'claim', you should have figured out now that all people are not stupid.. some can figure out your game and call ya on it.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30812 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>OH we see now.. you stand on the "word of native" not God..'YOU' believe the SIN is the abomination.. Hmmm what does "GODS word" 'say' about that? Hmmmmmm???????
You reading this bull GS? Gonna keep defending this idiot GodSmacked?
TROTH you goal is very clear here and I think it is so very entertaining however it does prove my case very clearly.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30813 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.. she likes you.. that why she's been exposed. she's as big a liar as you are. and she knows i know the truth (its private, but she knows i know now!) LMAO
Private? That is hilarious but you do like to keep posters scared of your but of course as everyone can see I have no fear of you whatsoever.

TROTH you keep proving my case for me and fail to see that but you are using the correct pronoun now so you are learning that hate is very easy to spot.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30814 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth,
Nope, wrong again. I went to HIM and hugged HIM and I did NOT see him being homosexual I SAW a young man in his 20's hurting because his mother passed away. See TROTH you know NOTHING about me except the lies you want to believe.
You are NOT cornering me because he knows where I stand on the word of God. HE IS NOT the abomination HIS LIFESTYLE is and there is a difference. He as a person needs CHRIST.
What about transgenders? I do not believe in shaking your first up at God and telling him he made you the wrong sex. I am against a person changing their sex it only causes more confusion and unhappiness for that person.
See Troth you are very clueless about me I am not at all the kind of person you have said me to be on these forums. Some actually have started getting to know me OFF the forums and are finding that out.
<quoted text>
Will he go to heaven??

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30815 Feb 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling I refuse to engage with Christians on this matter but I do hold those that support of the LGBT at the highest level and you do proclaim to be a support of the LGBT however you are trying to engage hate, demeaning and demoralizing exchange to the terms gay and transgender
Keep trying dear you will get it sooner or later.
FOADYOH, his daughter is gay, Fluck what is so hard to understand? The man, my friend will, and has shot down homophobes at will. Get off your lying ass horse. You aint in The WV forum baby, with stand the fire or get in the fox hole

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30816 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Yack yack yack.. just keep defending the christian gay haters and then espouse to defend the gay community against gay haters EXCEPT the christian assholes.. yeah we all get it..
LMAO pathetic and you are how old? LMAO IF you are as old as you 'claim', you should have figured out now that all people are not stupid.. some can figure out your game and call ya on it.
I am old and readily admit that however you hate is very easy to see in your past posts on this very thread.

Let me clarify once again because your comprehension skills are very much lacking. I hold those that state they are a support of the LGBT at the highest level because the idea of trying to instigate hate towards anyone that you think may be gay transgender lesbian or bisexual is deplorable and you are doing the best job of showing how much you want hate to succeed here on this very thread.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30819 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>FOADYOH, his daughter is gay, Fluck what is so hard to understand? The man, my friend will, and has shot down homophobes at will. Get off your lying ass horse. You aint in The WV forum baby, with stand the fire or get in the fox hole
Jay I see TROTH for what he is and anger well get the best of both you because I am proving this very easily.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30820 Feb 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
"Troth
You lie
I did answer your question. I DO NOT believe the PERSON is an abomination and never have. I believe the sexual act is the abomination NOT the person. God loves the person and we are also to love them, but we do not have to condone their sin. " From Native

Hey GS you gonna stand for this crap?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30822 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazybird
No, if he does not leave the lifestyle of homosexuality. If he does then repents yes God will accept him into heaven.
<quoted text>
Bull shiet, there is no word in Hebrew text for homosexual!

AS THERE IS NO REASON, BIBLICAL, ETHICAL NOR MORAL, TO CONTINUE TO DENY ANY CIVIL RIGHTS TO GAYS AND LESBIANS, ESPECIALLY IN TODAY'S WORLD. ALL HONORABLE PEOPLE SHOULD STAND IN SUPPORT OF GRANTING EQUALITY OF ALL LEGAL AND CIVIL RIGHTS TO GAYS AND LESBIANS.

As a result of his early teaching to continually wrestle with the Sacred texts and to seek to bring the texts into relevence in the modern world, since 1994, Rabbi Steinberg-Caudill has been seriously involved in a compassionate study of the so-called "anti-homosexual" verses found in the Book of Leviticus. He has searched extensively in the Hebrew Scriptures, in the Dead Sea Scrolls, in both the Jerusalem and Babylonian Talmuds, and in other Jewish historical writings.

http://www.google.com/url...

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30823 Feb 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I am old and readily admit that however you hate is very easy to see in your past posts on this very thread.
Let me clarify once again because your comprehension skills are very much lacking. I hold those that state they are a support of the LGBT at the highest level because the idea of trying to instigate hate towards anyone that you think may be gay transgender lesbian or bisexual is deplorable and you are doing the best job of showing how much you want hate to succeed here on this very thread.
Bull shat !

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30824 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Troth
You lie
I did answer your question. I DO NOT believe the PERSON is an abomination and never have. I believe the sexual act is the abomination NOT the person. God loves the person and we are also to love them, but we do not have to condone their sin. " From Native
Hey GS you gonna stand for this crap?
Jay I can see you are wanting to start the exact same thing as TROTH and this will be too easy. See, Jay you want to create hate here concerning gays I will not partake in that because my goal is to give positive denotation to those that are gay lesbian transgender or bisexual.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30825 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> there is no word in Hebrew text for homosexual!
AS THERE IS NO REASON, BIBLICAL, ETHICAL NOR MORAL, TO CONTINUE TO DENY ANY CIVIL RIGHTS TO GAYS AND LESBIANS, ESPECIALLY IN TODAY'S WORLD. ALL HONORABLE PEOPLE SHOULD STAND IN SUPPORT OF GRANTING EQUALITY OF ALL LEGAL AND CIVIL RIGHTS TO GAYS AND LESBIANS.
As a result of his early teaching to continually wrestle with the Sacred texts and to seek to bring the texts into relevence in the modern world, since 1994, Rabbi Steinberg-Caudill has been seriously involved in a compassionate study of the so-called "anti-homosexual" verses found in the Book of Leviticus. He has searched extensively in the Hebrew Scriptures, in the Dead Sea Scrolls, in both the Jerusalem and Babylonian Talmuds, and in other Jewish historical writings.
http://www.google.com/url...
This is excellent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother Mary? 8 min Old GT 136
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 16 min truthandcommonsense 2,972
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 41 min waaasssuuup 3,739
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 43 min par five 84,149
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 1 hr Rose_NoHo 826
Is the Earth flat? Is it a globe? 1 hr dkskd001 106
The post count of Dollarsbill 2 hr 10uhsee 1,589
25 THINGS THE BIBLE FORBIDS BUT WE STILL DO - i... 3 hr 15th Dalai Lama 134
More from around the web