Nettie's Pit Stop

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#30833 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OH FOADYOH. I don't have the time nor patents to post to your sorry old wrinkled azz. Do us all a favor and eat some lead.
Jay I can understand why you cannot explain this because it is obvious you do not have the passion you try to convey to the LGBT you proclaim to have.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#30834 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Blow it out your azz, you old wind bag. I have been beating on these fundies for the better part of 3 years. Now you want to climb on the bandwagon, no flicking way, I fought for this seat biatch.
Yes you have been doing this for 3 years and in those three years you have shown you ability to start hate amongst posters.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30835 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
I never said TROTH was gay learn to read. I said that women who are with women are called lesbians and men with men are called gay. Do you know how to read? or you drinking again tonight? Why you using vulgar language? Clean your mouth out.
<quoted text>
Did you read that there is no word for Homosexual in the Hebrew Bible? Is that to flucking hard to understand?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30836 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
The word Sodomite was used before the word homosexual and the sodomites were talked about in the book of Kings in the Old testament. We have lost the meaning of the right words for homosexual. They were not called gay or homosexuals they were called Sodomites in the Old Testament.
Get a lucking clue you dumbass, the word sodomite includes a man or woman giving oral sex to the opposite sex. You know sucking the pole?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30837 Feb 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have been doing this for 3 years and in those three years you have shown you ability to start hate amongst posters.
OMFFSMazz, your dorky azz biotch, get off my azz, you aint a damn shitty diaper.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#30840 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
TROTH,
The mods let me back in. I did not sneak back in. DOC was using my nick and NO I AM nothing like the doc. You do not like me then do not address me.
<quoted text>
No mods let you back in, your new proxy server let you sneak back in.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#30841 Feb 20, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
True. Some think he's a paid poster...and gets money from how many posts he makes. The less people respond to him, the more posts he has to make. Given he's not really that smart, they tend to repeat themselves...
LOL!!!
I love ignoring him..it drives him nuts...jannabee had a great idea...and NorCal convinced me and rightly so that my approach was totally wrong...ignoring is definitely better for my posting day.
I'm trying playing Yo-Yo with GS and HG for now. I largely ignore them, then post to them or about them. Then they throw a bunch of insulting posts at me hoping I'll respond, but I ignore them. Then a while later I'll make another comment to or about them, and they again throw a bunch of insulting posts at me hoping I'll respond, but I ignore them. Then a while later I'll make another comment to or about them... Yo-Yo...

I figure each time I do that it takes 2 minutes tops, and they must spend 20-30+ minutes stalking me around and reading several of my posts to try finding something to attack me over and come up with some moronic "insult". All for nothing. Well, on their part that is, I get a laugh out of it.

But that psycho guy GS just keeps getting more wacked out every day. We must have severely damaged his narcissistic self delusions of his imaginary grandeur.

But you are right, I should ignore them entirely. Maybe tomorrow...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30842 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie,
Then if he does not want it to be anyone's business he should not be telling the room one thing and doing opposite.
<quoted text>
Why not?
You do that all the time.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30843 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
Did you read the homosexuals were actually called SODOMITES in the old testament? Is that to hard for you to understand? It is the homosexuals who changed the wording. They took the word GAY which used to mean HAPPY and even stole the RAINBOW from the Bible to think that God will accept this.
<quoted text>
I knew you made up stuff as you went along, but this is absurd.
Good Lord.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#30844 Feb 21, 2013
No one is bashing any "REAL/TRUE" Christian in these forums or threads......mainly because there is no reason to!!!

Now, folks do get back what they typically give out.......however, those who idolize the bible and worship the words of men, believe it is perfectly okay to speak FOR God or try and be God condemning those who believe differently, they love going around and judging others, bashing them with their mythical book that they idolize..........proclaiming that we must bow to a Mystic known by the name of Jesus or face some imaginary lake of fire....but what they don't get and probably NEVER will is the true meaning of God's message......hell, they even twist the words Jesus said about Being God......We are literally created in the precise image of GOD! Each and every one of us! This is why Jesus said "The Father and I are one". Meaning EVERY PERSON IS ONE WITH GOD........it's truly interesting when one opens their mind and truly allow God's message to enter!!!

Those who claim they are fundies......won't understand my post!!!

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#30845 Feb 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OMFFSMazz, your dorky azz biotch, get off my azz, you aint a damn shitty diaper.
LOL!!

You sure?

Want him to fade away? Don't read his posts for 4 days. He eventually makes such an arse of himself keeping up his posts, that everyone tells him to go.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#30848 Feb 21, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>He might be busy at work. I post from work too only when it's not busy.
Some just don't understand that there a "BREAKS" in the day just like what they tried to say they had a year or so ago.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#30851 Feb 21, 2013
Good morning FRIENDS of the pit stop. Hope our friends are having a good day!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30852 Feb 21, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
This is excellent!
Didnt you say you "refuse to engage with christians" on this?
What kind of crap are you peddling?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#30853 Feb 21, 2013
Morning IAS. It's going to be good. Need to pick up some stuff to wait out the storm tonight...but other than that, just working on the biking tour.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30854 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Seen
NOT TRUE I do NOT have a proxy server, but nice try your just mad cause I am allowed on here.
<quoted text>
LIAR!'doc' and you are CLOSE! You lie like the tramp you are.
Really

Union, NJ

#30856 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
Thanks for showing how ignorant you are. A sodomite is one who engages in anal sex GO LOOK IT UP. Has nothing to do with oral sex.
<quoted text>
You're ignorance is amazing..........Sodomy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sodomy (/&#712;s&#594;d&# 601;mi/) is any non-penile/vaginal copulation-like act, such as oral or anal sex, or sex between a person and an animal.[1] The word is derived from the story of Sodom and Gomorrah in chapters 18 and 19 of the Book of Genesis in the Bible.[1] So-called "sodomy laws" in many countries criminalized not only these behaviors, but other disfavored sexual activities as well, but in the Western world, many of these laws have been overturned, or are not routinely enforced.
Really

Union, NJ

#30857 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
Did you read the homosexuals were actually called SODOMITES in the old testament? Is that to hard for you to understand? It is the homosexuals who changed the wording. They took the word GAY which used to mean HAPPY and even stole the RAINBOW from the Bible to think that God will accept this.
<quoted text>
And you claim to be college educated.. This is the most ignorant tripe I have ever read.. You cannot possibly believe this to be truthfull. If so then your IQ must be 45..
Really

Union, NJ

#30858 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
IAS
Breaks in the day? I do not go to work to get on my computer and use it to steal time from my boss. I always talked from HOME. That shows some in here have no regard for their boss and they steal company time to come to chat room. If I was a boss and caught him doing that I would fire him on the spot for coming in here and acting the way he does on company time.
<quoted text>
You slobber at the mouth with jealousy when it comes to Servent. Going out of your way to attack her, baither and start trouble.., Is envy a christian trait? It must be you have a huge dose of it.. Shows what a ugly shallow person you are.. You will never be the woman Servent is.
Really

Union, NJ

#30860 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
IAS
Breaks in the day? I do not go to work to get on my computer and use it to steal time from my boss. I always talked from HOME. That shows some in here have no regard for their boss and they steal company time to come to chat room. If I was a boss and caught him doing that I would fire him on the spot for coming in here and acting the way he does on company time.
<quoted text>
You have no job, you collect a monthly check on our dollars..You should be thankful Jay has a job or they would have to cut your check. Younare just a natural born tattle teller... shows you immaturity and lack of function in an adult world.. Someone should bust you in the mouth one good time. That wold cure you of the desire to snitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 7 min Big Al 3,307
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 31 min PrinceofDarkness 432
False beliefs: 33 min PrinceofDarkness 131
Intelligent People Question Everything 2 hr blacklagoon 863
Why did Christ come to Earth? 2 hr Big Al 696
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Mark mark 20,822
Just A Talk With You Christians. 3 hr PrinceofDarkness 472
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 3 hr PrinceofDarkness 1,313
More from around the web