Nettie's Pit Stop

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30778 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
TROTH,
I sent the post to the mods proving doc was using my nick that is why I am here cause he did it several times.
Maybe if you stopped your crap no one would have to report you grow up troth. You are the one making fun of handicap people and people who have died. You are not a mature grown man.
<quoted text>
Yawn...

wanna see that pic of my deceased horse? its was a mare! poor thing

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30781 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Hi Godsmacked,
good to see you
LMAO.. gs got its azz exposed for even befriending you. You hate gays, transgendered, tranvestites, bisexuals.. remember? GS hates people like you. or does she?

LMAO

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30783 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.. gs got its azz exposed for even befriending you. You hate gays, transgendered, tranvestites, bisexuals.. remember? GS hates people like you. or does she?
LMAO
TROTH you are trying to deflect here once again. Native is well aware of my stance on this issue however it proves my point because a true gay bashing hating bigot wants these types of exchanges to occur. I hold LGBT members a much higher standard than you because I understand the mission of no stigma attached to these terms however most can see you desire of negative stigma yet try to hide behind your daughter and the LGBT to propagate that unadulterated hate you have for those you think may be gay or transgender.

Thank you Darling because you continue to prove my case for me. Keep trying dear one day you will get it.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30784 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
My cousins son is gay and I hugged him the other day at his mother's funeral
<quoted text>
Ill bet you just shriveled up you nose while you did that didnt ya? Took EVERYTHING ya had didnt it? They are abominations right? c'mon I like cornering you! I am going to make GS see you for the liar you are.. kiss GS goodbye!

How about transgenders? ANSWER it ya shrew. dare ya!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30785 Feb 20, 2013
Kiss her GS.. defend native, defend wayne and do it publicly in the GLBT forum.. I DARE your lyin ass.

You lying coward.

#30786 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
Kiss her GS.. defend native, defend wayne and do it publicly in the GLBT forum.. I DARE your lyin ass.
You lying coward.
TROTH see you anger is getting the best of you and unlike you I truly adore gays and have most of my life. I support the LGBT and its mission however you seem to think adding negative stigma to the terms gays and transgender is okay and that proves your end goal is to propagate your unadulterated hate of gays and hide behind the LGBT to do it.

Keep trying dear you will get it one day because it is obvious you still see that hate, anger, and demoralization of humans is the only way and that is not what any LGBT person I know thinks.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#30787 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
Another lie of yours. I do not hate gays and never have hated gays. Just because I stand on the word of God does not mean I hate someone. My cousins son is gay and I hugged him the other day at his mother's funeral now does that sound like someone who hates gays? You are very clueless Troth.
<quoted text>
Speaking of standing on the Word of God, there was a lady in the pew in front of me at Mass last evening who came up well short of five feet. When she went to communion I noticed she was in four inch heels.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#30788 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
Another lie of yours. I do not hate gays and never have hated gays. Just because I stand on the word of God does not mean I hate someone. My cousins son is gay and I hugged him the other day at his mother's funeral now does that sound like someone who hates gays? You are very clueless Troth.
<quoted text>
What's the big deal with hugging a gay? I don't ordinarily hug other men but I hug my gay friends because they're gay.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30791 Feb 20, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the big deal with hugging a gay? I don't ordinarily hug other men but I hug my gay friends because they're gay.
Its a big deal to her because they are "abominations"! And her jeebus will see her being 'nice' to a "blasphemer and an abomination"!

"= denotes native quotes

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30793 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth,
Nope, wrong again. I went to HIM and hugged HIM and I did NOT see him being homosexual I SAW a young man in his 20's hurting because his mother passed away.
Really? >
Native from Pa wrote:
T My cousins son is gay and I hugged him the other day at his mother's funeral
Native from Pa wrote:
HE IS NOT the abomination HIS LIFESTYLE is and there is a difference. He as a person needs CHRIST.
What about transgenders? I do not believe in shaking your first up at God and telling him he made you the wrong sex. I am against a person changing their sex it only causes more confusion and unhappiness for that person.
WELL GodSmacked? Gonna kiss native now? Are you her friend? You LIKE native? C'mon now fess up!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30794 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
15th
That is what I am saying THERE WAS NO BIG DEAL. I am the one who went to him because I did not see him as being gay I saw a young man that was hurting deeply over the loss of his mother and I just wanted him to know people do care. I do NOT hate gays and never have, but some in here like troth have lied and said I hated them because I quote the Bible verses. Quoting the Bible does not make me a hater, but troth thinks it does.
<quoted text>
Are homosexuals "abominations" native? or are they NOT?

Be careful now, your walking in a minefield and you cant possibly crawl out.

#30795 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Really? > <quoted text> <quoted text>
WELL GodSmacked? Gonna kiss native now? Are you her friend? You LIKE native? C'mon now fess up!
Darling I refuse to engage with Christians on this matter but I do hold those that support of the LGBT at the highest level and you do proclaim to be a support of the LGBT however you are trying to engage hate, demeaning and demoralizing exchange to the terms gay and transgender

Keep trying dear you will get it sooner or later.

#30796 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Are homosexuals "abominations" native? or are they NOT?
TROTH to instigate such an exchange of negative stigma to homosexuality proves my case with out any doubt. You have a very strong desire to put the LGBT through horrific demoralizing deplorable exchanges as this.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30797 Feb 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling I refuse to engage with Christians on this matter but I do hold those that support of the LGBT at the highest level and you do proclaim to be a support of the LGBT however you are trying to engage hate, demeaning and demoralizing exchange to the terms gay and transgender
Keep trying dear you will get it sooner or later.
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
I do not hate gays and never have hated gays. Just because I
BTW, How do you know I'm not a Christian? Or are all Christian gay haters exempt?
NO discriminating when it comes to gay haters..

THAT"S where YOU fail because you are a discriminatory BIGOT and I win by CONVICTION! I dont discriminate. atheist, agnostic, christain, muslim, black white purple yellow, gay, straight TRANSGENDERED, questioning, intersexed, a-sexed.. etc et.. i dont exclude ANYONE when it comes to "engaging them" about their anti gay bullshit.
You are a coward and weak in your 'conviction' which makes you a feeble waste of time.
Pathetic and disgusting.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30799 Feb 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TROTH to instigate such an exchange of negative stigma to homosexuality proves my case with out any doubt. You have a very strong desire to put the LGBT through horrific demoralizing deplorable exchanges as this.
Go kiss your friend "Native from Pa".. excuse her crap.. go ahead!

Pathetic.. why dont you actually be honest and tell native you actually hate her vile guts?
Or you could continue to be a coward and defend her. While you at it, shall i share your defense of wayne's antigay rhetoric in the GLBT forums? I can ya know..

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30800 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Are homosexuals "abominations" native? or are they NOT?
Native chickened out! LMAO she cant answer the question without stepping in her fecal matter.

as usual.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30802 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
The sin of homosexuality is an abomination NOT the person.
Shall we PRINT verses? I KNOW they say different! C'mon native! Lets POST SCRIPTURE VERBATIM.. word for word!
And it will make you out to be the bullshit queen you are.

#30805 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
BTW, How do you know I'm not a Christian? Or are all Christian gay haters exempt?
NO discriminating when it comes to gay haters..
THAT"S where YOU fail because you are a discriminatory BIGOT and I win by CONVICTION! I dont discriminate. atheist, agnostic, christain, muslim, black white purple yellow, gay, straight TRANSGENDERED, questioning, intersexed, a-sexed.. etc et.. i dont exclude ANYONE when it comes to "engaging them" about their anti gay bullshit.
You are a coward and weak in your 'conviction' which makes you a feeble waste of time.
Pathetic and disgusting.
TROTH you are the one trying to get this exchange started and that proves my case. I am not a Christian and all on this forum are aware however you don't seem to have known that.

TROTH instigating hate is not what any LGBT person wants however you seem to think doing this is acceptable and does show exactly what a deplorable poster you truly are. Just look at your posts and reread how you were only out to demean the idea of gay or transgender.

I find it reprehensible that you would try to justify your behavior with such nonsense as you have posted above but I expect no less of a poster that I see is hiding behind the LGBT to continue an onslaught of negativity towards the lesbians gays, bisexuals and transgender.

Keep trying you will get it sooner or later.

#30806 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Go kiss your friend "Native from Pa".. excuse her crap.. go ahead!
Pathetic.. why dont you actually be honest and tell native you actually hate her vile guts?
Or you could continue to be a coward and defend her. While you at it, shall i share your defense of wayne's antigay rhetoric in the GLBT forums? I can ya know..
You keep proving my case for me TROTH.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30807 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
You lie
I did answer your question. I DO NOT believe the PERSON is an abomination and never have. I believe the sexual act is the abomination NOT the person. God loves the person and we are also to love them, but we do not have to condone their sin.
<quoted text>
OH we see now.. you stand on the "word of native" not God..'YOU' believe the SIN is the abomination.. Hmmm what does "GODS word" 'say' about that? Hmmmmmm???????

You reading this bull GS? Gonna keep defending this idiot GodSmacked?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 57 min Ben Avraham 1,136
Israel is anti christ, literally 1 hr Ben Avraham 242
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr Barmsweb 151
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 4 hr Big Al 2,612
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr Big Al 1,920
the essay of mark twain about the jews 10 hr Ben Avraham 52
breath of god, and how we come to light. 12 hr Big Al 68
More from around the web