“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30643 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Get help you rambeling old wind bag. I don't care what your sexuality is. I have PM'ed Doctor Demented, and Cindy is not him..
Jay let me point out who actually started this about HEll Sucks.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30644 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, regardless, it is a fact and Cookie proved to all of us beyond any doubt. I am only relaying what she posted about the subject and I had never once thought of it that way however; I do understand it now and can now see very clearly how HEll Sucks could very well be Doc considering HS's bashing who HS assumes is a gay or transgender posters. I am aware you fail to see that however it is very vividly posted for all to see how HS enjoys demeaning and demoralizing those HS thinks is gay and that is very telling about you as a supposed support of the LGBT.
You sound like a 5 yr old now.. grow up.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30646 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay let me point out who actually started this about HEll Sucks.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...
I do not care, damn are you that stupid?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30647 Feb 19, 2013
I agree, Troth, and well said.

On a different note, I have become addicted to a new tv show "The Following" with Kevin Bacon.
After learning the 'plot' of the thing, I wondered if the plot idea came from some on Topix!
lol

'the following'.........yep.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30650 Feb 19, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
On a different note, I have become addicted to a new tv show "The Following" with Kevin Bacon.
After learning the 'plot' of the thing, I wondered if the plot idea came from some on Topix!
lol
Somebody didnt like it! LMAO.. I'd bet a hundred it was GS!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#30651 Feb 19, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh-oh....little Humpanything Guy is maaaaad!
:)
This is the part where Mavis types what he wishes were true!

#30652 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a 5 yr old now.. grow up.
TROTH you need to grow period because trying to hide gay bashing bigotry because you have a lesbian daughter will not cut it anymore. Grow and learn to see that bashing others for sexual identity regardless if founded or unfounded is wrong and a very poor representation of the LGBT.

Location hidden

#30655 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody didnt like it! LMAO.. I'd bet a hundred it was GS!
LOL, Like you even got a hundred to bet!

Location hidden

#30656 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TROTH you need to grow period because trying to hide gay bashing bigotry because you have a lesbian daughter will not cut it anymore. Grow and learn to see that bashing others for sexual identity regardless if founded or unfounded is wrong and a very poor representation of the LGBT.
Its so funny watching him try to spin his way out of this one! Good Job as always GS!!!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30657 Feb 19, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here because Satan sent me to conquer your immortal soul.
Sweet get out there and find some fundies, look for DollarBill and Sola Scriptue, Roamns Road should give you a run fer your money

Location hidden

#30658 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not care, damn are you that stupid?
Dont get mad, its only topix! Why do you care so much?

lol

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#30659 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>The answer is NO.
There is 'sexual identity' and 'sexual orientation'. Those are two totally different things.
Sexual identity or Gender identity is what our inner brain tells us we are regardless of physical/ biological traits. hence those who are transgendered may be born in a biologically different body than their brain is wired for.
Sexual orientation is the cue our brain gives us for our mate based on attraction (gender).
One can be a male to female transgender whom thought herself to be gay because of orientation (attracted to the male) did not agree with cerebral sexual/gender identity and vice-versa. Transgendered can also be gay as an identity as in a male attracted to females but was born in the male body and cerebrally a female.
Most gays are cerebrally the gender they were born with and cued for attraction to the same gender.
Complicated but Chas Bono explained it wonderfully. even a fundie caveman could understand!
Answer your question? Ahh the diversity of biology!
Thanks, Troth. I appreciate this explanation as I was confused over that, too.

Anderson, IN

#30660 Feb 19, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here because Satan sent me to conquer your immortal soul.
OOOOOOO...in an odd kinda way that sounds "dirty". LOL!!!!

Seriously, though, my immortal soul was conquered a long time ago. I'm Buddhist and I'll stick with my soul for many many births from now...:)

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30661 Feb 19, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Dont get mad, its only topix! Why do you care so much?
lol
Go brush your tooth.

Anderson, IN

#30662 Feb 19, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
lol
What's the plot, Nettie? And I think you're on to something here. I'll start the Topix Theatre Presents thread and we can all be characters from a soap opera and interact. We did this on Hey Martha years ago and it was really fun.

“I'm freezing.”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#30663 Feb 19, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>This is the part where Mavis types what he wishes were true!
LOL!
Surely you can do better than that after all you're homeskooled.

“Just another face”

Since: May 08

in the cloud

#30665 Feb 19, 2013
Are you all still pitting and stopping in here? lol!

This is my last pitstop before going home.
Hope everyone is doing well.

#30666 Feb 19, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Its so funny watching him try to spin his way out of this one! Good Job as always GS!!!
I find it odd TROTH states he supports the LGBT but find such great joy in using the terms in a derogatory demeaning way.

Anderson, IN

#30667 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it odd TROTH states he supports the LGBT but find such great joy in using the terms in a derogatory demeaning way.
Such lies. Such drama for the sake of drama. But you are doing something right here. Posting to the trolls in the pack. THEY Are the only ones who believe your lies against Troth. Troth has many friends here. You are not gaining any credibility for yourself trying to lie about him as you have lied about Hell Sucks and me.

Sorry, GodSmacked, but I think I'm done with you, too. You're really not happy as a drag queen. You're a miserable person who tries to make others as miserable as you are.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30668 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the plot, Nettie? And I think you're on to something here. I'll start the Topix Theatre Presents thread and we can all be characters from a soap opera and interact. We did this on Hey Martha years ago and it was really fun.
Kevin Bacon was the agent (FBI I guess) who put this serial killer in prison.
In prison, this serial killer, who was very intelligent and a teacher and author, developed a 'following' on the internet, people who wanted to be like him or please him. This killer based his killings on Edgar Allen Poe.
So, Kevin Bacon was called back in to catch, again, this killer who escaped, and he did.
But, Lo, a rash of killings is happening by the followers of this killer, all done to 'belong' or to please him. A cult, so to speak.
Thus, "The Following"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The post count of Dollarsbill 8 min dollarsbill 185
Being Ready ? 9 min dollarsbill 330
Should Homosexuals be accepted in the church? (Sep '09) 13 min dollarsbill 1,019
Doomsday Clock moves two minutes closer to midn... 17 min dollarsbill 11
Evoution Frauds 19 min Theoneandonly 1,712
Will Israel Allow Iran to have Nukes? 19 min dollarsbill 23
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 23 min dollarsbill 184
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 30 min Theoneandonly 2,565
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 6 hr NorCal Native 3,176
More from around the web