Nettie's Pit Stop

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30700 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
victorial
Why should I be banned? I am not breaking TOS because there are no TOS rules according to most on here. So if I am banned then half of those in here should also be. Apparently the mods do not agree with people wanting to ban me for no reason I am back. By the way DOC used my nick this week in these forums in case you did not notice and they caught that.
see ya
<quoted text>
But your posts where removed. Why is that?? Jebus knows.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30701 Feb 20, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say 18 hours, or if she tries to create another registered account I give it 2 days before it's "Banned Again Christian".
The bet is on

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30702 Feb 20, 2013
Good Morning All!

Weird weather here; we go from freeze warning a couple of nights to warming temps with Fri, Sat, Sun being high of 72, 73, 71, BUT rain during those days. Of course after the warm front and all the rain (again), we will go back to cold weather for a few days.

That's the south for ya.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30703 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
victorial
Why should I be banned? I am not breaking TOS because there are no TOS rules according to most on here. So if I am banned then half of those in here should also be. Apparently the mods do not agree with people wanting to ban me for no reason I am back. By the way DOC used my nick this week in these forums in case you did not notice and they caught that.
see ya
<quoted text>
Why??
At some point, you will accuse IAS of stalking you. Even though IAS has not posted in a week or so.

At some point, you will claim that Mrs Murphy is out to get yo.

At some point you will go off the deep end and scream that everyone is posting pictures of your mother all over the Internet.

At some point you will threaten to send every post that has ever been posted to you, about you or even comes close to having your name in it, to, the FBI, CIA, NSA, NTSB, CDC, every ISP, the President and all of Congress, evey Governor and Topix.

Why you ask??

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30704 Feb 20, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Good Morning All!
Weird weather here; we go from freeze warning a couple of nights to warming temps with Fri, Sat, Sun being high of 72, 73, 71, BUT rain during those days. Of course after the warm front and all the rain (again), we will go back to cold weather for a few days.
That's the south for ya.
Spring showers bring spring flowers. You're my Daisy

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30705 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Spring showers bring spring flowers. You're my Daisy
:-)

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Placitas, NM

#30706 Feb 20, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Good Morning All!
That's the south for ya.
Good morning, Nettiebelle.

The forcast here is for a high of fifty and South winds twenty-five to thirty with gusts to forty, same as yesterday. That is indicative of early Spring weather. I'm pretty sure the geese have already migrated North which means no more hard freezes. The geese are the best weather forcasters on the planet but the farmers still won't plant their crops 'til early May.

I'm sure glad I've been cleaning the yard; no weeds or sundry trash blowing around, just lawn chairs and small domestic animals; which reminds me, I better go looking for Farina. I hope she's not pinned against the fence.

She's OK. Sleeping in the dog house.

God bless you.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30707 Feb 20, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Nettiebelle.
The forcast here is for a high of fifty and South winds twenty-five to thirty with gusts to forty, same as yesterday. That is indicative of early Spring weather. I'm pretty sure the geese have already migrated North which means no more hard freezes. The geese are the best weather forcasters on the planet but the farmers still won't plant their crops 'til early May.
I'm sure glad I've been cleaning the yard; no weeds or sundry trash blowing around, just lawn chairs and small domestic animals; which reminds me, I better go looking for Farina. I hope she's not pinned against the fence.
She's OK. Sleeping in the dog house.
God bless you.
I only see geese flying down south once in a blue moon.
I go by the arrival of Robins, then Blackbirds.
I love Robins but they can be very messy; they love these small, hard black berries that grow on many of the native, small trees in my neighborhood, and they poop this purplish stuff all over everything, including your car. You end up drive a polka dot car.
lol
But, they are only here for a short while.

Have a great Wednesday, 15th.
God has Blessed You.:)

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30709 Feb 20, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I only see geese flying down south once in a blue moon.
I love Robins but they can be very messy; they love these small, hard black berries that grow on many of the native, small trees in my neighborhood, and they poop this purplish stuff all over everything, including your car. You end up drive a polka dot car.
lol
Dang Nettie, if you eat then you poop, thats just the way it is. If not then you would be full of shat. Wheres Wayne?
NativenotfromPA

Union, NJ

#30710 Feb 20, 2013
I was down at the barn and heard tale, it is a fictional tale, would you all like to hear it.. I can make a LONG story short and give it a spin..
NativenotfromPA

Union, NJ

#30711 Feb 20, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I only see geese flying down south once in a blue moon.
lol
Robins stay here all year long, we go by the arrival of the red wing black bird or the firstbbody that floats up from the river

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30712 Feb 20, 2013
NativenotfromPA wrote:
I was down at the barn and heard tale, it is a fictional tale, would you all like to hear it.. I can make a LONG story short and give it a spin..
OMG, does it have anything to do with your Cousin?
NativenotfromPA

Union, NJ

#30713 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, does it have anything to do with your Cousin?
No, I named my fictional husband after a woman I fell in love with and cannot have.. A woman I am so jealous of I make her life miserable. I stalk her and call her church and report her to the fbi.. Because thats just the whacko nut job I am..

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#30714 Feb 20, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Good Morning All!
That's the south for ya.
Oh, PLEASE don't tell me that. I've decided in my biking tour to end up in the deep south to try to find a place to rent or a boarding house to stay in. I don't want freezing temps...NO!!!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30715 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Nettie, if you eat then you poop, thats just the way it is. If not then you would be full of shat. Wheres Wayne?
Sleeping.
Ole Wayne gets up real late and comes on the threads at night it seems.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30716 Feb 20, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, PLEASE don't tell me that. I've decided in my biking tour to end up in the deep south to try to find a place to rent or a boarding house to stay in. I don't want freezing temps...NO!!!!
Depends on your timing. In March, we have much better weather here and folks are out preparing their yards for planting annuals, etc.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#30717 Feb 20, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on your timing. In March, we have much better weather here and folks are out preparing their yards for planting annuals, etc.
And November through February?
NativenotfromPA

Union, NJ

#30718 Feb 20, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Dont get mad, its only topix! Why do you care so much?
lol
Why do you? U mad, rite?

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#30719 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I made that video and I had good reason to do so. Your definition of sanity includes in believing that an old man and his son who is also himself sit up in the sky on thrones and use humans for chess pawns in their endless match with a horned deity of whom you confuse with four separate entities.
You a very much so misguided because I serve a God of Love! God is Love and has mercy for those who chose to serve Him. Also God in three isn't four. You may think what you want, however one day the truth will be know!

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#30720 Feb 20, 2013
Hello Friends! Sorry I haven't been around to much, life has been filled with other things.
Hope all is having a blessed day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Battling Life Threatening Flesh Eating Sex Demo... 57 min Frindly 6
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 58 min Frindly 858
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 58 min Frindly 91
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 59 min Frindly 41
News Majority of women in prison have been victims o... 1 hr Frindly 29
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 1 hr Frindly 2,676
Dangerous Sex Demons Speak Out of My Mouth - At... 1 hr AlertChristians 1
The tree of life and tree of good and evil 2 hr Frindly 31
More from around the web