Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Its whack a fundie time
Do you know how much money we could make if we developed that and sold it commercially? Jay.. we could go fishin EVERYDAY on great big boats docked at great big houses!(i.e. we'd be RICH! filthy rich)

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I never laid claim that I did. Just don't think you'll get by with that "Satanism exists outside Christianity". You're just a reactionary group TO Christianity.
Then Christianity is a reactionary group toward paganism since paganism was there first. Everything within Christianity is taken from paganism. Christian think that they're monotheistic but the fact is that they have at least three deities within their pantheon so they're polytheistic just like pagans.
All of their holidays and symbols were stolen from paganism and even the story of Jesus comes from older pagan mythology.

Now go ask your Episcopalian goddess about that and see what she says.

“Details of your incompetence ”

Since: Sep 10

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

You do enjoy bashing gays and I now have the proof.

On February 19, 13, Troth for Leogere wrote:
> LMAO.. my gaydar was SPOT on! I got your number..
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> Oh.. btw, the mods know quite well about my support for my daughter and how
> nasty i'll get in defending her being gay.. Dont you even play that game!
> its WELL documented.

I am not gay but yet you seem to feel it sucks to be gay well I will not tolerate your hatred of gays and will point this out every time you do it. Your daughter may very well be gay however it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how you truly feel about gays if you think they are gay well the PM speaks for itself.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cuz GodSmacked is having posts removed doesn't mean it wasn't written. YOU got my picture from GodSmacked and made a video of it. Don''t play like you don't join him in his attacks with people.
I got your picture from an old thread on Welch forums and my using it in those videos had nothing to do with GS. You attacked me because of my beliefs.

It's so convenient for you to claim that GS had posts removed when you have nothing to show for you paranoid claims. If you have screen shots of all those posts then post them. Pics or it didn't happen.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And state Satanism is here to destroy Christianity. Admit. You know it's true.
And there were plenty of gods before Christ, and God, too. Your point?
There is no such thing as state satanism unless it is some knock off group of devil worshipers such as ONA or Satanic Nazis.

LaVeyan satanists and most Indie satanists are not interested in destroying Christianity. We are more concerned with living our lives in a way which will provide us with as much material and physical gratification as we possibly can.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeppers, it sure is. Hey I did, and I have the tire tracks to show it. I have some friends who post here, and I am very much protective towards them. You feel free to post as you wish, tare up some fundies, what ever makes you happy.
Of course I feel free to post as I wish. I always do.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
You do enjoy bashing gays and I now have the proof.
On February 19, 13, Troth for Leogere wrote:
> LMAO.. my gaydar was SPOT on! I got your number..
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> Oh.. btw, the mods know quite well about my support for my daughter and how
> nasty i'll get in defending her being gay.. Dont you even play that game!
> its WELL documented.
I am not gay but yet you seem to feel it sucks to be gay well I will not tolerate your hatred of gays and will point this out every time you do it. Your daughter may very well be gay however it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how you truly feel about gays if you think they are gay well the PM speaks for itself.
How many forums and threads are you going to post your meltdown in, now that I hit the nail on the proverbial head and your baloney got exposed?

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>How many forums and threads are you going to post your meltdown in, now that I hit the nail on the proverbial head and your baloney got exposed?
It is imperative all see you for what you truly are TROTH and that is a gay hating bashing bigot.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It is imperative all see you for what you truly are TROTH and that is a gay hating bashing bigot.
More melting? yawn..........

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>More melting? yawn..........
You are truly a sad person TROHT and I am certain you daughter has no idea how you truly feel about the LGBT community how when you think a poster is gay you demean them by posting gay hate filled accusations.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a sad person TROHT and I am certain you daughter has no idea how you truly feel about the LGBT community how when you think a poster is gay you demean them by posting gay hate filled accusations.
Wow.. the wind is really deflating your 'throne' eh? Yeah, she knows and has known for years just how much I support and defend the GLBTQI community as well as other.. ESPECIALLY from judases like you.

Drop it.. you know that I know the truth.. quit squirming.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Christianity is a reactionary group toward paganism since paganism was there first. Everything within Christianity is taken from paganism. Christian think that they're monotheistic but the fact is that they have at least three deities within their pantheon so they're polytheistic just like pagans.
All of their holidays and symbols were stolen from paganism and even the story of Jesus comes from older pagan mythology.
Now go ask your Episcopalian goddess about that and see what she says.
Reactionary? No. Created under the same gods and stories of the time, yes. For political purposes on Paul's part.

But Satanism was created to react to the teachings of Christianity. BTW, the teachings of the Christ are mentally healthy and bring about true goodwill. That's how you can tell fundies from the Christians on here. Those who don't troll are the good guys.

I am just not sure that Satanism has done much in the way of making your life mentally healthy. You go with the trolls when it suits you. I've thought that's a true lack of conviction.

Despite allegations from trolls, I don't travel in packs and no one defends me. I can do that on my own. I don't require people to like who I do, but will give others a heads up on past patterns of behavior from posters.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that. Is this a line you're trying to perfect for your show as a drag Queen, cuz I can tell you, it's very lame and doesn't do your drag queen status well at all.

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.. the wind is really deflating your 'throne' eh? Yeah, she knows and has known for years just how much I support and defend the GLBTQI community as well as other.. ESPECIALLY from judases like you.
TROTH the truth is you are wrong about me being gay however I do support and adore gays and you have tried to demean me for doing that which proves my case about your being a gay hating bigot.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa...now, let's get a handle on all these traits GoDSmacked is revealing.

He's a drag queen.

He's mentally ill because he LOVES Doc, HATES HellSucks, and considers them to be the same person.

NOW, he's psychic in thinking he knows what Troth's daughter thinks.

My stars..he's trying to hog ALL the good things people like to play on topix.. I'm reporting this, GodSmacked as someone who is hogging all the good traits a personal could develop...except the mentally ill,thingy, of course. You own that, along with the "pack" of trolls you hang with.

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cookie I have single handily reduced to you to stupidity.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>How many forums and threads are you going to post your meltdown in, now that I hit the nail on the proverbial head and your baloney got exposed?
You did..and that just PISSES him off. He HATES being shown for what he is....

And besides, he's the one who lied all these years about being a drag Queen. Seems to me HE hates the LGBT population. And is ASHAMED of them, as well.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your picture from an old thread on Welch forums and my using it in those videos had nothing to do with GS. You attacked me because of my beliefs.
It's so convenient for you to claim that GS had posts removed when you have nothing to show for you paranoid claims. If you have screen shots of all those posts then post them. Pics or it didn't happen.
No, that thread was removed. Long ago. So, that's been debunked, Pagan. Sorry. But you don't need to defend GS anymore. He's come clean.

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Reduced to stupidity and trying to demean those you think may be gay.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.. the wind is really deflating your 'throne' eh? Yeah, she knows and has known for years just how much I support and defend the GLBTQI community as well as other.. ESPECIALLY from judases like you.
Is someone that is genetically altered considered gay after their sex change? Kinda confusing there, but that sort of solves one issue, and give it a tissue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,421 - 24,440 of27,305
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Questions for Susan B Lange 3 min Prince of Darkness 534
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 4 min FSM 87,738
Judaism 9 min Prince of Darkness 4
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 10 min COOTERDOG 7,560
There Is No Benefit For Believing In God 11 min Prince of Darkness 729
9/11 was an inside job 13 min Prince of Darkness 75
Proof: There is a God! 52 min Scurge 29
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 3 hr Prince of Darkness 936
•••