Nettie's Pit Stop

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30628 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
DOC WAAT aka HEll Sucks I successfully completed my studies however we all know you almost did numerous times but almost doesn't count.
Blow it out your azz, Cindy is not Doc. WTF is wrong with you?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#30629 Feb 19, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>more karma
Oh look, Mavis learned a new word! To bad he doesn't know what it means!

lol

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30631 Feb 19, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, Mavis learned a new word! To bad he doesn't know what it means!
lol
Are we still playing with avatar names?
Let me try one...
*ponder*
How about chompanything guy?
nah.....
*ponder*
I think I'll go with....

Humpanything Guy......

that has a nice ring to it.

You can use the catch phrase....

"If it moves......I'm all over it."

Tee Hee Hee.

Location hidden

#30632 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Blow it out your azz, Cindy is not Doc. WTF is wrong with you?
UR Mad Rite?

:)

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30633 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Blow it out your azz, Cindy is not Doc. WTF is wrong with you?
Jay Cookie Parker did a wonderful job of proving you wrong on this but you do stand up for those that demean gays.

Location hidden

#30634 Feb 19, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Are we still playing with avatar names?
Let me try one...
*ponder*
How about chompanything guy?
nah.....
*ponder*
I think I'll go with....
Humpanything Guy......
that has a nice ring to it.
You can use the catch phrase....
"If it moves......I'm all over it."
Tee Hee Hee.
That was probably one of the stupidest post Ive ever seen! Are you purposely trying to look like an idiot?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30635 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay Cookie Parker did a wonderful job of proving you wrong on this but you do stand up for those that demean gays.
Blow it out yor azz you old ass wind bag. FOADYOH

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30636 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TROTH the truth is you are wrong about me being gay however I do support and adore gays and you have tried to demean me for doing that which proves my case about your being a gay hating bigot.
Look dip shit, are you gay? If so great, are you str8t if so great. Now STFU you old wind bag

#30637 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Blow it out yor azz you old wind bag. FOADYOH
Jay, regardless, it is a fact and Cookie proved to all of us beyond any doubt. I am only relaying what she posted about the subject and I had never once thought of it that way however; I do understand it now and can now see very clearly how HEll Sucks could very well be Doc considering HS's bashing who HS assumes is a gay or transgender posters. I am aware you fail to see that however it is very vividly posted for all to see how HS enjoys demeaning and demoralizing those HS thinks is gay and that is very telling about you as a supposed support of the LGBT.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Location hidden

#30638 Feb 19, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>That was probably one of the stupidest post Ive ever seen! Are you purposely trying to look like an idiot?
Uh-oh....little Humpanything Guy is maaaaad!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30639 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, regardless, it is a fact and Cookie proved to all of us beyond any doubt. I am only relaying what she posted about the subject and I had never once thought of it that way however; I do understand it now and can now see very clearly how HEll Sucks could very well be Doc considering HS's bashing who HS assumes is a gay or transgender posters. I am aware you fail to see that however it is very vividly posted for all to see how HS enjoys demeaning and demoralizing those HS thinks is gay and that is very telling about you as a supposed support of the LGBT.
Get help you rambeling old wind bag. I don't care what your sexuality is. I have PM'ed Doctor Demented, and Cindy is not him. Goddamn are you that stupid? Do all of us a favor stick to your Welsh threads. Or Pull your lower lip over your forehead, and swallow.

#30640 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Get help you rambeling old wind bag. I don't care what your sexuality is. I have PM'ed Doctor Demented, and Cindy is not him..
You need to thank Cookie for this because I hadn't given it a second thought until CP pointed it out. Now run along and make fun of another poster you think is gay or transgender just like HEll Sucks is doing.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Location hidden

#30641 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You're against free speech. Good to know.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30642 Feb 19, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Is someone that is genetically altered considered gay after their sex change? Kinda confusing there, but that sort of solves one issue, and give it a tissue.
The answer is NO.

There is 'sexual identity' and 'sexual orientation'. Those are two totally different things.
Sexual identity or Gender identity is what our inner brain tells us we are regardless of physical/ biological traits. hence those who are transgendered may be born in a biologically different body than their brain is wired for.
Sexual orientation is the cue our brain gives us for our mate based on attraction (gender).
One can be a male to female transgender whom thought herself to be gay because of orientation (attracted to the male) did not agree with cerebral sexual/gender identity and vice-versa. Transgendered can also be gay as an identity as in a male attracted to females but was born in the male body and cerebrally a female.
Most gays are cerebrally the gender they were born with and cued for attraction to the same gender.

Complicated but Chas Bono explained it wonderfully. even a fundie caveman could understand!

Answer your question? Ahh the diversity of biology!

#30643 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Get help you rambeling old wind bag. I don't care what your sexuality is. I have PM'ed Doctor Demented, and Cindy is not him..
Jay let me point out who actually started this about HEll Sucks.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30644 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a 5 yr old now.. grow up.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30646 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay let me point out who actually started this about HEll Sucks.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...
I do not care, damn are you that stupid?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30647 Feb 19, 2013
I agree, Troth, and well said.

On a different note, I have become addicted to a new tv show "The Following" with Kevin Bacon.
After learning the 'plot' of the thing, I wondered if the plot idea came from some on Topix!
lol

'the following'.........yep.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30650 Feb 19, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
I agree, Troth, and well said.
On a different note, I have become addicted to a new tv show "The Following" with Kevin Bacon.
After learning the 'plot' of the thing, I wondered if the plot idea came from some on Topix!
lol
'the following'.........yep.
Somebody didnt like it! LMAO.. I'd bet a hundred it was GS!

Location hidden

#30651 Feb 19, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh-oh....little Humpanything Guy is maaaaad!
This is the part where Mavis types what he wishes were true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dealing with homosexual child 4 hr arrow 2
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 6 hr arrow 51
Dating Morals 7 hr arrow 17
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) Mon RiccardoFire 162
What Does the Word Say Mon dollarsbill 4
christianity is done. knowledge is power Sun dollarsbill 15
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526