Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#30581 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
GS has always been nice to me and to Dragula so why shouldn't we be nice to her? I wouldn't say that we're buddies,just acquaintances.
I am very selective of whom I let into my inner circle.
Really? Except when GodSmacked gives you a photo of me he got from trolls he brought here from another forum and you run it into a video.

I think it's safe to say you are HUGE buds with GodSmacked..both you and Dragula.

Anderson, IN

#30582 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragula posts on these threads now and then,hwo is that any of your business. BTW,she is a satanist too.
All trolls are my business. Especially when they show up here....and have trolled me in the past.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30583 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
GS has always been nice to me and to Dragula so why shouldn't we be nice to her? I wouldn't say that we're buddies,just acquaintances.
I am very selective of whom I let into my inner circle.
As am I, GS is a vendicitve troll. Her only reason to be here is but for one. Can you guess?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30584 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>As am I, GS is a vendicitve troll. Her only reason to be here is but for one. Can you guess?
Aint THAT the truth!

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#30585 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously going to post that? By the name, which was created by the Christian religion, Satan cannot EXIST without God.
Sorry, but you've just shown once again that you know so little about satanism. LeVay satanism. Didn't he invent that in the 1950's?
There have always been Satans long before the Abrahamic religions. Seth the Egyptian god of chaos for example.

All that LaVey did was gather together information from humanists authors and mixed it with various forms of occultism. He merely codified and labeled what already existed.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#30586 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>As am I, GS is a vendicitve troll. Her only reason to be here is but for one. Can you guess?
That is your opinion based upon your experiences and reality.
She has always been nice to me so I have no reason to attack her.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#30587 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
All trolls are my business. Especially when they show up here....and have trolled me in the past.
This is a public forum,you do not own it or control who gets to post where and to whom.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30588 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will feel that way right up until the time she parks a buss on you. Hey that's how she rolls, fact not fiction. She will use and abuse you when she sees fit. Book mark this post then get back to me, perhaps I can help remove the tire marks from your back.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#30589 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>And you will feel that way right up until the time she parks a buss on you. Hey that's how she rolls, fact not fiction. She will use and abuse you when she sees fit. Book mark this post then get back to me, perhaps I can help remove the tire marks from your back.
If she ever does that I can deal with her. Life is all about taking chances.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30591 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
If she ever does that I can deal with her. Life is all about taking chances.
Yeppers, it sure is. Hey I did, and I have the tire tracks to show it. I have some friends who post here, and I am very much protective towards them. You feel free to post as you wish, tare up some fundies, what ever makes you happy.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30592 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
tare up some fundies,
My FAVORITE pastime!

Anderson, IN

#30593 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a public forum,you do not own it or control who gets to post where and to whom.
I never laid claim that I did. Just don't think you'll get by with that "Satanism exists outside Christianity". You're just a reactionary group TO Christianity.

Anderson, IN

#30594 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
There have always been Satans long before the Abrahamic religions. Seth the Egyptian god of chaos for example.
All that LaVey did was gather together information from humanists authors and mixed it with various forms of occultism. He merely codified and labeled what already existed.
And state Satanism is here to destroy Christianity. Admit. You know it's true.

And there were plenty of gods before Christ, and God, too. Your point?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30595 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>My FAVORITE pastime!
OMG Its whack a fundie time

Anderson, IN

#30596 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cuz GodSmacked is having posts removed doesn't mean it wasn't written. YOU got my picture from GodSmacked and made a video of it. Don''t play like you don't join him in his attacks with people.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#30597 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Its whack a fundie time
Do you know how much money we could make if we developed that and sold it commercially? Jay.. we could go fishin EVERYDAY on great big boats docked at great big houses!(i.e. we'd be RICH! filthy rich)

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#30598 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I never laid claim that I did. Just don't think you'll get by with that "Satanism exists outside Christianity". You're just a reactionary group TO Christianity.
Then Christianity is a reactionary group toward paganism since paganism was there first. Everything within Christianity is taken from paganism. Christian think that they're monotheistic but the fact is that they have at least three deities within their pantheon so they're polytheistic just like pagans.
All of their holidays and symbols were stolen from paganism and even the story of Jesus comes from older pagan mythology.

Now go ask your Episcopalian goddess about that and see what she says.

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#30599 Feb 19, 2013
You do enjoy bashing gays and I now have the proof.

On February 19, 13, Troth for Leogere wrote:
> LMAO.. my gaydar was SPOT on! I got your number..
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> Oh.. btw, the mods know quite well about my support for my daughter and how
> nasty i'll get in defending her being gay.. Dont you even play that game!
> its WELL documented.

I am not gay but yet you seem to feel it sucks to be gay well I will not tolerate your hatred of gays and will point this out every time you do it. Your daughter may very well be gay however it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how you truly feel about gays if you think they are gay well the PM speaks for itself.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#30600 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cuz GodSmacked is having posts removed doesn't mean it wasn't written. YOU got my picture from GodSmacked and made a video of it. Don''t play like you don't join him in his attacks with people.
I got your picture from an old thread on Welch forums and my using it in those videos had nothing to do with GS. You attacked me because of my beliefs.

It's so convenient for you to claim that GS had posts removed when you have nothing to show for you paranoid claims. If you have screen shots of all those posts then post them. Pics or it didn't happen.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#30601 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And state Satanism is here to destroy Christianity. Admit. You know it's true.
And there were plenty of gods before Christ, and God, too. Your point?
There is no such thing as state satanism unless it is some knock off group of devil worshipers such as ONA or Satanic Nazis.

LaVeyan satanists and most Indie satanists are not interested in destroying Christianity. We are more concerned with living our lives in a way which will provide us with as much material and physical gratification as we possibly can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God lied and sepent/satan told truth (Jul '10) 1 min chrisace803 148
Human microchipping on rise; researchers warn o... 22 min dollarsbill 13
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 41 min Mr Ironhart 83
Newsweek ,How Christians Often Misinterpret the... 43 min dollarsbill 6
Another Civil War in the US? 45 min dollarsbill 15
Evoution Frauds 51 min dollarsbill 20
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 58 min Weepy 18,490
sex talk addiction 7 hr dollarsbill 134
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 8 hr Skeptical_Mal 73
More from around the web