Nettie's Pit Stop

Since: Sep 08

La Salle, IL

#30529 Feb 18, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me, where's Spaci?
Maybe her husband wanted some time with her tonight?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#30531 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Except for one, all my dogs have always 'been in front' simply because I could not keep up with them. lol
My first dog was a mixed breed, Poodle/traveling salesman, and he didn't look like a poodle at all. He was the shy type who lived under my bed and, if I took him somewhere, he tried to stay between my legs or on my feet for protection by me.
He was a smaller dog than my last one and present one and he lived to be 18 years old. I still miss him. He went into every room I went into in the house, day and night.
But, yes! I would hope you never fall and break a bone out on a walk with your dog, especially at nighttime.
Yes, dogs sure can be different. But so far I've only had one that had some bad habits that detracted from my liking him as much as the others. But that's what I get for not getting a puppy, and getting him when he was about two years old. When his bad habits were well ingrained and his personality pretty much set.

The general rule is that the smaller the dog, the longer their lifespan. Which is why the Poodle mix lived so long.

And I overlooked making it clear that for the most part when out hiking, I do not have my dog on a leash. I just let them go investigate or chase pretty much whatever they want to. So I don't have to try keeping up. Besides, with the monster "puppy" I have now, if I used a leash he'd just be dragging me all thru the woods. I told him several times to stop growing, but he's not paying attention.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#30532 Feb 18, 2013
Poor Seen just begging for my affluent attention here but of course I don't bother with such commonplace posters.

#30533 Feb 18, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't she?
I want to thank you Dragula because you pointed something out to me I wasn't aware of and I appreciate that very much. Just look at how these posters are just begging for my attention.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#30534 Feb 18, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my goal with any of the dogs I've had the pleasure of being the guardian of, to give them the best life I can give them. It's a spiritual thing with me.
Since God gave me a second chance by returning me to life after I "died" when just a child, I decided some time ago, that out of the millions of dogs put to death every year, to give at least a few a second chance at life. For having being shown the importance and sacredness of all life in God's plan for all souls, it's my way of repaying the gift of life he returned to me. And to not only save the lives of a few dogs, but give them a rich full lifetime of contentment, joy, and adventure. At least as best I can anyway.
So he does seem, as one of my friends puts it, as a happy go lucky dog.
Thank you for helping the dogs. It's so sad that millions of pets are killed every year when it could end if people would just get their pets altered. Everyday,on my FB I get the notices and pass them on for pets in shelters who are out of time. Often we save some but it seems like a losing battle every time I check back and see Gone or PTS on notices that I've shared. All of my pets,two dogs,a cat and three Macaws were rescues. Hell,even my child is a rescue. I just cannot see any sense in making more when there are too many pets and kids that need loving homes.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#30536 Feb 18, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't she?
Hello Dragula.

La Salle, IL

#30537 Feb 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to thank you Dragula because you pointed something out to me I wasn't aware of and I appreciate that very much. Just look at how these posters are just begging for my attention.
And AGAIN...the narcissism...drag Queens are VERY narcisstic. I mean he just OOOZES it..I'll bet his act, all dolled up in 1940's film actresses garb, is WAY over the top...like his delusional posts here where he truly believes he is the center of the universe.

BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!

#30538 Feb 18, 2013
Round of the Kook however I adore the entertainment factor. See, posters as most know Kookie is the greatest troll on the net and of course is only here because of DOC WAAT aka Hell Sucks but I enjoy the misfortunes of both of them here on topix.

#30539 Feb 18, 2013
Poor Kookie just begging for my attention. I wonder where that Doc WAAT Hell Sucks is because most know they are all the same poster.

#30540 Feb 18, 2013
I wonder where Nutty is well I can assure she is trying to get what she can for free on social networking much like that Doc WAAT aka Hell Sucks does. I do have empathy for them both.

La Salle, IL

#30541 Feb 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
I wonder where Nutty is well I can assure she is trying to get what she can for free on social networking much like that Doc WAAT aka Hell Sucks does. I do have empathy for them both.
Now, you're lying again because TM21 told you HellSucks was not Doc.

But that is SO drag queen..I mean, bitchy, and ballsy (no pun intended) calling a mod of a forum a LIAR...self absorbed and bitchy little nasty comments OVER the TOP drama about another poster.

Hats off, GodSmacked...you really pass the drag queen to the forum. You REALLY have a good art there...why didn't you tell us before? You're funny....a joke...real hilarious stuff, GodSmacked.

#30542 Feb 18, 2013
LMAO no Kook you proved that End of Times aka WAAT aka Hell Sucks is the Doc and you are here because Doc WAAT had numerous of her accounts banned once again.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#30543 Feb 18, 2013
Good evening gorgeouses and handsomes, except for the trolls. Hope all of you are doing well.

Welcome newcomers!

Hey Seen, thank you for caring, loving and giving a good life to your dogs. Animals are also part of our earthly family and they do bring peace and joy into our lives.

#30544 Feb 18, 2013
You are such a good troll Kookie.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#30545 Feb 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Poor Seen just begging for my affluent attention here but of course I don't bother with such commonplace posters.
Nobody's "begging" for YOUR attention, be it "affluent"(sic) or otherwise. No one HERE wants it. Not even if you were a billionaire, would they!

#30546 Feb 18, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's "begging" for YOUR attention, be it "affluent"(sic) or otherwise. No one HERE wants it. Not even if you were a billionaire, would they!
Why bother to post to me or about me janeebee? It makes it obvious to all that each and everyone of you are begging for me to stay but of course I'd rather enjoy how entertaining each of you are because I do love reading about others misfortunes here on topix.

#30549 Feb 18, 2013
Poor Kook has started copying and pasting now but considering the epic failure in life I would expect no less.

#30551 Feb 18, 2013
Such an epic failure is all you are and all you will every be Kookie.

Now I need to point out to all that Kook has proven what a troll she is and now she has all of your information. How I pity each and everyone of you.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30555 Feb 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Yawn

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#30556 Feb 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother to post to me or about me janeebee? It makes it obvious to all that each and everyone of you are begging for me to stay but of course I'd rather enjoy how entertaining each of you are because I do love reading about others misfortunes here on topix.
GS: "Why bother to post to me or about me janeebee?"

My answer's the same as it was a few days ago when you asked me this question.
It's no bother at all to post to you. If it was, I wouldn't.

GS: "? It makes it obvious to all that each and everyone of you are begging for me to stay..."

And again, as I said previously, you're entitled to your fantasies.

GS: "...but of course I'd rather enjoy how entertaining each of you are because I do love reading about others misfortunes here on topix."

How very sad. I'm sorry for you if that's true.
While no doubt many here would celebrate should misfortune befall you, I'll not be among them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian anal surgeons 6 min fuckgodinagoodway 17
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 12 min Big Lamb 615
Evidence Against God 17 min 15th Dalai Lama 2,816
How should things be in America? 31 min helliscomingbackt... 5
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr Knowledge- 7,352
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr Big Al 669
Science and Religion 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 174
More from around the web