Nettie's Pit Stop

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#30487 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU admitted to being a drag queen. Transgender just fits.
GS photo located:

http://gawker.com/assets/resources/2008/04/hi...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#30488 Feb 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm
Well then, I am in the dimension that only has rice cakes.
How do I get where you are?
You can't get there, sista' we put up a dimensional shield, for just such circumstances.
:)

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#30489 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Seen has nothing better to post but spam.
So what are you doing here if you cannot answer any questions about your beliefs or discuss anything Christian?

Stalking?

Trolling?

Baiting?

Hating?

Lying?

Stirring up trouble?

Trying to get attention?

Disrupting the threads?

Attacking only?

All of the above?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30490 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get there, sista' we put up a dimensional shield, for just such circumstances.
:)
I wonder if I have anything in the Weapons Warehouse that will bust through that thing.

I ain't sticking around with these rice cakes for long.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#30491 Feb 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm
Well then, I am in the dimension that only has rice cakes.
How do I get where you are?
Well the first step is to spread peanut butter on that rice cake and coat that with your favorite hot sauce. Eat that to get to that other dimension, but if that doesn't work I know other routes.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#30492 Feb 17, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it liarbreath!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30493 Feb 17, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
In that funny pic, is that a rifle standing up behind that sofa?
Looks like it to me.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30494 Feb 17, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the first step is to spread peanut butter on that rice cake and coat that with your favorite hot sauce. Eat that to get to that other dimension, but if that doesn't work I know other routes.
That is the strangest recipe I have ever heard of. lol

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#30495 Feb 17, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>So, what are you doing here if all you ever do is attack the Christian posters?
Crying and whining like a little crybaby has always been you strong suit. From there, it's all down inbred hill for you, and you'll never get back up.

Location hidden

#30496 Feb 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>That is the strangest recipe I have ever heard of. lol
Sounds a little like mole to me. You need a little chocolate, though.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30497 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a little like mole to me. You need a little chocolate, though.
Yeah!
A nice chocolate Hershey's Kiss on top and I might try it.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#30498 Feb 17, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold it Nettie!!

I'm not sure that''l get you to another dimension. With the hot sauce, I think he's trying to send you to HELL, or at least make you feel like you're in HELL!

Location hidden

#30499 Feb 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah!
A nice chocolate Hershey's Kiss on top and I might try it.
You ain't gettin' even one tiny piece of our stash. Fugetaboudit!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#30500 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>In that funny pic, is that a rifle standing up behind that sofa?
Looks like it to me.
Sure is! I missed that.

My dog got me good today. During our morning hike he was checking something out, so I started down a steep hill. Then I heard him coming like a freight train, as he loves to run full speed down that hill. So I moved off the packed trail to get out of his way, and the next thing I knew, I was flying, then tumbling dawn the hill a bit. It wouldn't have been so bad as the snow saved me from hitting any rocks, but the fall bent a stiff and sore knee I've been having problems with. That was the only time in my life I yelled in complete agony. Damn, that HURT! REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HURT! But fortunately, much to my surprise, after a while I was able to get up and it only hurt a tolerable amount and was able to walk home. And could limp around during the day without much problem. Guess I better not go ahead of him down that hill again though. May not be so lucky next time.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30501 Feb 18, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure is! I missed that.
My dog got me good today. During our morning hike he was checking something out, so I started down a steep hill. Then I heard him coming like a freight train, as he loves to run full speed down that hill. So I moved off the packed trail to get out of his way, and the next thing I knew, I was flying, then tumbling dawn the hill a bit. It wouldn't have been so bad as the snow saved me from hitting any rocks, but the fall bent a stiff and sore knee I've been having problems with. That was the only time in my life I yelled in complete agony. Damn, that HURT! REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HURT! But fortunately, much to my surprise, after a while I was able to get up and it only hurt a tolerable amount and was able to walk home. And could limp around during the day without much problem. Guess I better not go ahead of him down that hill again though. May not be so lucky next time.
Wow. I am thankful you did not really injure that knee and were not able to get up and get back home.

I remember reading some time ago that, to let your dog know you are the 'leader' is to always be in front and he/they follow.
But, on that hill, yes! I would let him take the lead for a while!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30502 Feb 18, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold it Nettie!!
I'm not sure that''l get you to another dimension. With the hot sauce, I think he's trying to send you to HELL, or at least make you feel like you're in HELL!
lol
I am not much for hot sauce.
And, the peanut butter might stick it to the roof of your mouth.
Ouch.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#30503 Feb 18, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
GS photo located:
Oh, that can't be. Ithought SOME time would be spent in make-up. Really? Is that him in drag? How so utterly sad. He really needs to try a new profession. No WONDER he has all this time to spare and is on topix 24/7.

Location hidden

#30504 Feb 18, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure is! I missed that.
I, too, am glad you didn't hurt that knee again. Hopefully, the same will be true today.

That being said, I LOVE that puppy of yours. Your description allowed me to see a puppy dog outside in the height of happiness.

Location hidden

#30505 Feb 18, 2013
Morning Nettie and the Pit Stop Crew.

I hope all have a great day today. I get to babysit my granddaughter which means a LOT of exercise, smiles and giggles, as she has one of the BEST imaginations.....

HAve a great day all.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#30506 Feb 18, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure is! I missed that.
That's interesting. I messed up my knee thirty-five years ago in a skiing accident and sometimes it swells up like a cantaloupe. I haven't skied since. The only time I remember yelling in complete agony was when Milagro go run over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you really believe in a god? 4 min Barnsweb 597
Evidence Against God 25 min Doubting Thomas 3,780
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 36 min Jesus Is 27
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr Barnsweb 8,210
Proof that Christianity is a lie 5 hr Jesus Is 52
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 7 hr Atheistgirl 164
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 8 hr 10uhsee 1,318
More from around the web