Nettie's Pit Stop

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#30205 Feb 15, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? GodSmacked carefully removes all posts that he thinks will incriminate him to the California and West Virginia State Legislatures...his only problem is that he doesn't see us copying and pasting them on our computers...for the legislatures to see and then witness their removal. To you, I don't have to prove a thing. To the State Legislatures, I have.
lol, Your a loon!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30206 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>If topix feels the need to ban anyone for any reason, they will. Obviously they felt native should be banned and they did. Do I care? No, not at all! I think Native was a weak target that you guys got a kick out of picking on. But a troll, lol No.
Spin doctor anyone?

Location hidden

#30207 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>MTV did that for you.
http://www.mtv.com/videos/...
Buckwild annyone
Shows your ignorance to think a television show defines the whole state! Besides, buckwild is mild. You ever see this?

http://youtu.be/pUIapa-U0bY

Every place in the world has em in all races creeds and colors!

However, I will guarantee you this, you will not find a place on Gods green earth that you will find more people that would be willing to help you if you ever got in a bind here.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#30208 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Whats fascinating here is just because a few folks from WV hand you guys your A$$ you feel the need to try and trash the whole state?
A little judgmental aren't we?
lol
No, hills...mountains....you spend so much time on topix you never saw it?

But, there does seem to be an inordinate amount of trolls and cyberbullies coming from WV.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#30209 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, Your a loon!
Actually, I'm not. And I'm not alone in doing this. MANY current and former posters are sending letters to states which have anitCyberbullying laws in effect about the way topix allows posters to stalked and bullied...it's quite a large group.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30210 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, Your a loon!
Hey there wimpy, got your mini skirt and dancing heels on tonight?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#30211 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>If topix feels the need to ban anyone for any reason, they will. Obviously they felt native should be banned and they did. Do I care? No, not at all! I think Native was a weak target that you guys got a kick out of picking on. But a troll, lol No.
No true...GodSmacked felt the need for Native to be let go, as she wasn't pulling her won weight in trolling. And she was getting too friendly with those GodSmacked hates.

You really do need to keep up....quit changing socks, HG, and maybe you could find out what's going on.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30212 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Shows your ignorance to think a television show defines the whole state! Besides, buckwild is mild. You ever see this?
However, I will guarantee you this, you will not find a place on Gods green earth that you will find more people that would be willing to help you if you ever got in a bind here.
Spin it baby, work it.

Location hidden

#30213 Feb 15, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm not. And I'm not alone in doing this. MANY current and former posters are sending letters to states which have anitCyberbullying laws in effect about the way topix allows posters to stalked and bullied...it's quite a large group.
And thats fine and dandy to folks getting their real personal info smeared and getting real life threats. They deserve it, and hopefully and with Gods Speed appropriate action will transpire and the guilty pay. However, I dont think you're going to get to far when they realize Cookie Parker is nothing but an internet troll with a LONG history...

No rational thinking person is ever going to take you serious Kooks!

Thats all that's happening here. The only people that support you are as loony as you are. There is no conspiracy's or favortism or any of that other BS you spew daily. Its just rational thinking people that easily realize that well, you're Kooks!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30214 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Shows your ignorance to think a television show defines the whole state! Besides, buckwild is mild. You ever see this?
Should we then define your state based on gummysmacked and you????

Location hidden

#30215 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Spin it baby, work it.
You liked that didnt you?

Dont lie!!!

Location hidden

#30216 Feb 15, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there wimpy, got your mini skirt and dancing heels on tonight?
What can I say. Your Mom like to get F-R-E-A-K-Y!!!!!

http://youtu.be/gT65GFEMQ2s

*Pimp smacks Mavis*

I'm HG B.tch!!!

LMAO!!!

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30217 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You liked that didnt you?
Dont lie!!!
Now tell me, do you get a sticky keyboard everytime you put on your female sock and hit on men?

wait....

I take that back....

I really don't want to know.

Location hidden

#30218 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Should we then define your state based on gummysmacked and you????
Unfortunately no, but could you imagine an entire state with that many cool, suave and highly intelligent people as me and GS?

That state would take over the WORLD!!!

Guarantee!!!

;)

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#30219 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>And thats fine and dandy to folks getting their real personal info smeared and getting real life threats. They deserve it, and hopefully and with Gods Speed appropriate action will transpire and the guilty pay. However, I dont think you're going to get to far when they realize Cookie Parker is nothing but an internet troll with a LONG history...
No rational thinking person is ever going to take you serious Kooks!
Thats all that's happening here. The only people that support you are as loony as you are. There is no conspiracy's or favortism or any of that other BS you spew daily. Its just rational thinking people that easily realize that well, you're Kooks!
See? you think it's okay for me, and Hell Sucks and Nettie to be attacked, but then go whining and crying when we can give back as good as we get.

And of course there's favortism. you can try to deny it all you want. But your revealing personal information on a person and threatening them violates cyberbullying laws in CA and WV. That's a pretty serious thing, HG.

Instead of getting to know anyone, you have come in and attacked whenever GodSmacked has asked, or Kevin. You don't know any of us. You just attack us. You think it's cool because you KNOW Kevin and GodSmacked are the favored ones and as long as you side with them, you won't be banned.

You really have sold your soul to the devil on here, HG.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#30220 Feb 15, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Now tell me, do you get a sticky keyboard everytime you put on your female sock and hit on men?
wait....
I take that back....
I really don't want to know.
It's amazing, isn't it? He goes back and forth in male/female as much as Kevin and GodSmacked does.

Location hidden

#30221 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>What can I say. Your Mom like to get F-R-E-A-K-Y!!!!!
http://youtu.be/gT65GFEMQ2s
*Pimp smacks Mavis*
I'm HG B.tch!!!
LMAO!!!
Correction:
It should read: Your Mom "likes" to get freaky.

Im so used to Mavis's Mom telling me "She love me long time" it kinda rubs off ya know!

lol

Location hidden

#30222 Feb 15, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
See? you think it's okay for me, and Hell Sucks and Nettie to be attacked, but then go whining and crying when we can give back as good as we get.
And of course there's favortism. you can try to deny it all you want. But your revealing personal information on a person and threatening them violates cyberbullying laws in CA and WV. That's a pretty serious thing, HG.
Instead of getting to know anyone, you have come in and attacked whenever GodSmacked has asked, or Kevin. You don't know any of us. You just attack us. You think it's cool because you KNOW Kevin and GodSmacked are the favored ones and as long as you side with them, you won't be banned.
You really have sold your soul to the devil on here, HG.
What are you babbling about? No one has asked me to do anything, Ive never asked anyone to do anything. You reap what you sow. Its as simple as that!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#30223 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately no, but could you imagine an entire state with that many cool, suave and highly intelligent people as me and GS?
That state would take over the WORLD!!!
Guarantee!!!
;)
What can I say that Buckwild doesn't already say?

Location hidden

#30224 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>What can I say that Buckwild doesn't already say?
Thats easy!!!

NO MORE HOTDOGS!!!

http://youtu.be/Swbj9jR4rZY

LMAO!!!

Whoooooooo!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Experiences When Praying (Jan '11) 10 hr Big Al 71
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 10 hr Big Al 54
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 14 hr RiccardoFire 164
Christianity 17 hr dollarsbill 2
The Jesus Delusion 19 hr dollarsbill 11
dealing with homosexual child 20 hr dollarsbill 3
Dating Morals Tue arrow 17