Nettie's Pit Stop

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#30137 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
http://youtu.be/MaAF_3WMJGM
You don't know much about history, do you boy?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#30138 Feb 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>In 1954, in response to the Communist threat of the times, President Eisenhower encouraged Congress to add the words "under God," creating the 31-word pledge we say today.
This, and having 'In God We Trust' on our money, in no way makes this a nation based on Christian/religious beliefs.
It just makes our nation one made up of many Christians, but there are ample other faiths or those with no faith whom our nation proudly claims and our Constitution supports/protects.
Dont play stupid with me. I never once implied or specified the Christian God. WRONG AGAIN!!!Dont forget Nuttie those silly games do not work with me. As Im sure you knew what I was talking about and thats the folks trying to take God completely out of the picture. You know the bulk majority of your buds that you cheer lead and support!

Keep on deflecting my statements and dig yourself a bigger hole!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30139 Feb 14, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! God is whoever a US citizen wants Him/Her/It to be or not to be.
How are you doing, Nettie?
I am doing very well!
Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#30140 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I really dont know how you put up with Seen! You'd figure his dog would have taught him to crap outside by now???
Oh well
Tough shyt!1!1!
LMAO!!!
Have you sought professional help for this obsessive dog crap fetish you've developed?

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#30141 Feb 14, 2013
That was funny.

While my dog was taking a nap I had moved an antique settee up onto the workbench. And my dog just woke up and started barking at it because it wasn't there before. Intruder alert!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30142 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
http://youtu.be/MaAF_3WMJGM
What an IDIOT you are.

What does this have to do with anything?

You are not even replying to anyone. Did your demonic "god" tell you to post that for no good reason?

Location hidden

#30143 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Dont play stupid with me. I never once implied or specified the Christian God. WRONG AGAIN!!!Dont forget Nuttie those silly games do not work with me. As Im sure you knew what I was talking about and thats the folks trying to take God completely out of the picture. You know the bulk majority of your buds that you cheer lead and support!
Well dang it sparky, since you're a Christian it's unlikely you were referring to some other God.

And YOU are the only "bigger hole" around here.

Location hidden

#30144 Feb 14, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about history, do you boy?
He doesn't know much about anything, that's why he's confined to being an inbred low life WV troll. That's the best he can ever be.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30145 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Dont play stupid with me. I never once implied or specified the Christian God. WRONG AGAIN!!!Dont forget Nuttie those silly games do not work with me. As Im sure you knew what I was talking about and thats the folks trying to take God completely out of the picture. You know the bulk majority of your buds that you cheer lead and support!
No one is attempting that at all.
There are more churches in my hometown than schools and government buildings.
What IS being done is keeping church and state separate, and you know it.
I knew I was right about you! You WOULD support forcing religion/faith/church into our public schools and laws if you had the chance!
And, you would only be satisfied with YOUR personal beliefs too.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#30146 Feb 14, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
May I please have a cold, frosty mug of root beer?
jazybird58 said to put it on his tab.
Thanks!
:)
How you doing?

Hope all has been well with you.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#30147 Feb 14, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't know much about anything, that's why he's confined to being an inbred low life WV troll. That's the best he can ever be.
I wonder if he drives around in a pickup truck with a Rebel Flag waving from the back and with a horn that plays 'I wish I was in the land of cotton'......

“mon nom est Francois”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30150 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Leave it to Mavis to not know the difference between sense and cents! Mavis you're just to EZ! You get that from your Mom FYI!
LMAO!!!
I hope your daughter/sister got you and your gf/mom a nice gift for valentine's day.

Let's play ya swill sucking hillbilly.

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#30151 Feb 15, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if he drives around in a pickup truck with a Rebel Flag waving from the back and with a horn that plays 'I wish I was in the land of cotton'......
WV fought for the north.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#30152 Feb 15, 2013
Morning Nettie and the Pit Stop Crew.

Bringing out new socks, I see. Course, they hang with the mod trolls so they have "protection".

Hope all have a great day. And hope you guys keep optimistic about the spring. Took a dip here today and we may even have some snow.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30153 Feb 15, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>WV fought for the north.
And yet they still managed to win.

Location hidden

#30154 Feb 15, 2013
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Location hidden

#30155 Feb 15, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>No one is attempting that at all.
There are more churches in my hometown than schools and government buildings.
What IS being done is keeping church and state separate, and you know it.
I knew I was right about you! You WOULD support forcing religion/faith/church into our public schools and laws if you had the chance!
And, you would only be satisfied with YOUR personal beliefs too.
And I'd love to see your proof! You can start by showing me where I go to another forum like maybe the muslim forum or the catholic forum and push my beliefs on them. That would be hard evidence of your claim that Im pushing my beliefs! You know just like you and your buds do here on the CF!

lol

Location hidden

#30156 Feb 15, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your daughter/sister got you and your gf/mom a nice gift for valentine's day.
Let's play ya swill sucking hillbilly.
Lets play "Mavis looks stupid trying to keep up with HG"!

lol

UR Mad Rite?

Location hidden

#30157 Feb 15, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bumping his post up so everyone can get another laugh out of what a psychotic mess I am.
lol Good Job!!!

*WEDGIE*

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30158 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol Good Job!!!
*WEDGIE*
Still got that grade school mentality working huh. One day you may grow out of it.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who is the dumbest fundie on topix? (2106 edition) 5 min Allen Richards 17
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 18 min IsraelLivesAgain 3,160
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 27 min PAUL GARBAGE RELI... 17,856
Evidence Against God 32 min PAUL GARBAGE RELI... 847
I'M PREPARED TO MEET GOD to defend my rejection... 34 min IsraelLivesAgain 212
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 36 min IsraelLivesAgain 4,126
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 48 min IsraelLivesAgain 5
DECIEVED Christian who believes in SUNDAY SABBATH. 1 hr IsraelLivesAgain 43
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 2 hr Big Al 5,816
Higher education,eh? 6 hr Thinking 46
More from around the web