Nettie's Pit Stop

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#29998 Feb 12, 2013
Good Morning Friends! Hope that today is bright on the inside even if the outside isn't the best.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#29999 Feb 12, 2013
Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
Good Morning Nettie and the Pit Stop Crew.
Hope all are well and planning a great day.
Good morning to you too!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#30000 Feb 12, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL no she is full on nuts. Your just a clueless fundie, you we can fix.
My dogs are fixed.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30001 Feb 12, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
My dogs are fixed.
That is a great example of civic mindedness. Now can we do the same to Wayne?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30002 Feb 12, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling your distasteful remarks prove beyond a shadow of a doubt not one affluent woman would ever be interested in you and I mean this in a kind heartfelt way because your shortcomings are evident in every post you make.
Bovine excretion's in the form of a gaseous state

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#30008 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, IAS. Hope your day is going well.
It's going so so. At least the sun is shining even if it is cold outside.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#30009 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Tornadoes in the winter months is NOT a usual pattern, I think. Even in the south. The climate is changing and bringing on much harsher weather in seasons not normal in the past.
Yea, that's what I was thinking, but added the question part because I wasn't sure of the rest of the countries weather patterns.

And as much as the cold and snow is annoying, I'd rather have it because it means we still have some time left to DO some things to correct it. But it'll have to be up to US, as the government is too corrupt to do anything about climate change, because their corporate puppet masters still think they can make money off the destruction of out planet.

“Life Force One”

#30012 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Glad to hear doggie is getting along much better because the snow is melting. That's pretty disconcerting to a dog not to reach the bottom when they step on something, I would imagine. February is marching on with the mid-part coming up. So, maybe March will be unseasonably warm again this year.
Yea, he actually gave up twice even with my snowshoe trail to help him, and wanted to go back. As it only packed down about a foot of snow, and he kept sinking down several inches to over a foot sometimes. I know that makes for difficult walking and keeping one's balance.

And BTW - I think you said you were going to look at a bike tomorrow, so don't forget a bike lock. As you should never ever, ever, ever, leave your bike out unlocked. It only takes 1 minute for someone to steal it.

I tried one of those all metal ones, but they were heavy, and it's not always possible to find something small and strong enough to attach it to. Although they are the most secure. So I use a heavy duty plastic coated cable and padlock. It will fit around even a telephone pole with ease.

“Life Force One”

#30013 Feb 12, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
Good morning all gorgeouses and handsomes! Hope all is well. It’s wet, muddy and 31 degrees right now, but with a forecast of rain and snow today………..Yuck! My dog tracks in the mud on these wet days, but I keep a mop, bucket of soapy H2O and an old towel by the sunroom door when she leaps back into the house. She always manages to find the biggest mud puddle to run in………ugh!
Count your blessings, things can always be worse.

My sh*thead likes to jump up on my back leaving his big muddy paw printed smeared down my back. Sigh... He got me good this morning. I have to always remember to use my "walking the dog" coat, and not a good clean coat.

“Life Force One”

#30015 Feb 12, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Yeap. Just did some measuring to see if I could just slide things around but it ain't gonna happen.
If you burn the furniture it'll take up less room.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30016 Feb 12, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Good morning Darlings.
Today, I will bestow my graceful affluent opulent perspective on subject matters because my entourage demands it of me. I have been rather concerned considering my executive director of my gargantuan fan club is missing and well, we have all read the rumors flying on this but rest assured my legendary status is very much intact and I have my entourage to thank for that.
Is this an excerpt from your upcoming book "The Voices Told Me I'm God"?

And does the insane asylum keep all the money from it, or does some of it go towards your medication, restraints, etc?

Location hidden

#30017 Feb 12, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Count your blessings, things can always be worse.
My sh*thead likes to jump up on my back leaving his big muddy paw printed smeared down my back. Sigh... He got me good this morning. I have to always remember to use my "walking the dog" coat, and not a good clean coat.
Typo - "big muddy paw printed" - "big muddy paw prints"

“Life Force One”

#30018 Feb 12, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>My coonhound is horrid for muddy paws. He has paws like a cat and the mud gets down into and behind the nails.. I keep a bucket and towel at the door to dunk his paws into.. I hate muddy weather.. But since we put in a wooden floor, clean up is so much easier.
Dogs sure can track in a lot of dirt. I used to buy some cheap 3'X2' thick comfy rugs for my dogs to lay on. And after a couple of years get so much dirt in them, they weigh a ton. They were too stiff to put in the washer and the carpet cleaner just doesn't get down deep enough. I also tried leaving them out in the rain, and even that didn't get the dirt out. So I now cut a Futon mattress in half, seal it with vinyl shower curtains to keep the water and dirt out, then wrap blankets around them. Now all I have to do is wash the blankets.

I Have enough trouble getting my dog to stand still enough to dry him off after coming in from the rain, so could not deal with washing his feet. I guess you got lucky that your dog allows you to do that.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#30023 Feb 12, 2013
Good evening Darlings.

It appears that 100's of posts have disappeared from this thread too

Manalapan, FL

#30027 Feb 12, 2013
Lepidoptera43 wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling do try to contact my executive president of my mammoth fan club to get clarification on these matters because I am here to only counsel and give my opulent perspective.

Location hidden

#30028 Feb 12, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Good evening Darlings.
So crying and whining to have them removed satisfy your obsessive control freak issues?

Too bad it was all for nothing, as I seriously doubt anyone goes back to read the thousands of posts on this thread or any other. What a sick minded pathetic loser troll you are.
Cookies neighbor

La Salle, IL

#30029 Feb 12, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling do try to contact my executive president of my mammoth fan club to get clarification on these matters because I am here to only counsel and give my opulent perspective.
Yup. That's a psychotic episode. You need immediate help. Check yourself into the nearest hospital and tell them you have a mammoth fan club on topix forums. That's sure to get you a room.

Cookie, I can't do anymore than that. Sorry.

Manalapan, FL

#30030 Feb 12, 2013
Cookies neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, as I have posted to you for the fifth time please contact Kookie Parker concerning these commonplace ideas because my opulence doesn't come cheap.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#30031 Feb 12, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Good evening Darlings.
And every one of mine is here.......... guess certain posters you cant do diddly about, eh troll?
Cookie

La Salle, IL

#30032 Feb 13, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>And every one of mine is here.......... guess certain posters you cant do diddly about, eh troll?
Really...nothing he says makes any sense. "my opulence doesn't come cheap"? WTF?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Nativity Story 8 min The Tongue 227
When did Satan ever tell "THE LIE?" (John 8:44) (Mar '10) 27 min The Tongue 54
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 1 hr Thai cun 1,110
The Apostle Paul... 1 hr The Tongue 50
gen 49: 27 1 hr The Tongue 835
Gods Who Disagree With The Data 4 hr dolarsbill 22
Intelligent People Question Everything 6 hr Rogwhacksoff 1,099
Bible Interpretation 8 hr dollarsbilllovesp... 1,987
Early Christianity 8 hr messytard 288
More from around the web