|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
As the song goes' "What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus." Faith in His shed blood is the ONLY path to Heaven. www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
What a gross mythology you have there, taking showers of blood to wash up, yuck!

Why not try this instead:

http://www.dreaminplastic.com/wash-away-your-...

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
What a gross mythology you have there, taking showers of blood to wash up, yuck!
Why not try this instead:
http://www.dreaminplastic.com/wash-away-your-...
Dear, I mean this in the most heartfelt kindest way, your posts are like that of a sociopath.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
And it makes one wonder how they survived such heat in the pre-air conditioner, refrigerator, and house insulation days. Maybe hang out in the basements?
I really believe they just became acclimated to it.
:)
I have heard too many stories of my grandmother cooking huge meals for the farm hands/family and also having a fireplace to heat her andiron to iron starched clothes, etc.
Always needing more firewood for either that wood stove or the fireplace and more buckets of water from the well.
Now, in the summertime, some would sleep out on the front porch. Most hung around out there at night anyway; all either sang or played some type of musical instrument, and of course, there was the ghost story telling, etc.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
And it makes one wonder how they survived such heat in the pre-air conditioner, refrigerator, and house insulation days. Maybe hang out in the basements?
btw, most houses in the south don't have basements or cellars.
I think they had some type of root cellar, but on the side of the barn or house.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear I can see you have not every heard of water cooling the air but of course that is to be expected of a poster like you.
Sometimes a bucket of water was thrown onto the few folks like you back then, but it was for the best of intentions.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes a bucket of water was thrown onto the few folks like you back then, but it was for the best of intentions.
Considering your background I am certain you are not aware of how this cooling process actually worked however we do still have one in existence in Asheboro NC in a lovely home built by the Vanderbilt's and Gloria is still living. If I recall she actually discussed this in one of her books however considering your place in society I doubt very seriously you'd know anything about that.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering your background I am certain you are not aware of how this cooling process actually worked however we do still have one in existence in Asheboro NC in a lovely home built by the Vanderbilt's and Gloria is still living. If I recall she actually discussed this in one of her books however considering your place in society I doubt very seriously you'd know anything about that.
GS, I am fine with where my 'place' in society is.
If high living has resulted in the way you are now, who needs it?
Some of the richest people in the world are the most lonely and have no reason for living.
Some of the poorest people in the world get more out of life than you can possible dream of and have every reason to get up the next day eagerly to get on with their full life.
Finding happiness in things/possessions brings something along with it that somehow shapes one into being what you sound like...hollow, shallow, unloved, unloving.

The most precious things in life have no price tag; in fact, you just cannot buy them.

GS, you come across as one with no substance, nothing to offer, and yes, you envy those who do have value that comes from just living life, something you forgot how to do.

Now, run along and spam somewhere else with 'doc'.
You two are dead while still alive, and that is so sad.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked has paired up with the 'doc' to spam all the threads on the Christian Forum.
I really wonder why the Mods allow this to happen.

Perhaps IF a Mod read my post here he/she will remove all posts of 'doc' and GS.
Other posters here deserve better than this!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
GodSmacked has paired up with the 'doc' to spam all the threads on the Christian Forum.
Perhaps IF a Mod read my post here he/she will remove all posts of 'doc' and GS.
Nutty, Dear, I haven't teamed up with anyone because I have no need to and rest assured I am the only GodSmacked on topix however; from what I have been reading; it appears you are paranoid but course that is to be expected considering.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>GS, I am fine with where my 'place' in society is.
If high living has resulted in the way you are now, who needs it?
Some of the richest people in the world are the most lonely and have .
Nutty, Dear, you have made it well know your price for loyalty and, I mean this in a kind compassionate way, freebies you are looking for those on social media. Dear, you may consider finding a new outlet to meet your needs because I personally find it reprehensible but of course I would much rather give it to those that are trying to help themselves instead of someone looking for a handout.

The rest of your post is just rubbish and doesn't require a response from me because I am well aware of how my entourage covets me but of course that is to be expected considering.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
lol, Laughable post coming from you. Whats wrong Nettie? You just havent been the same since your true colors were exposed. Other posters deserve better? Like what, the ilk spamming up belittling and bullying posters on the CF? Is that what you consider better! Those days are done. Might as well get used to it!

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, Laughable post coming from you. Whats wrong Nettie? You just havent been the same since your true colors were exposed. Other posters deserve better? Like what, the ilk spamming up belittling and bullying posters on the CF? Is that what you consider better! Those days are done. Might as well get used to it!
;)
Dearest HG it is just captivating to read your posts. I hope all is well with you Dearest and as you can see the conspiracy theories are flying tonight. Oh and by the way did you see my response to your affluent post to me?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest HG it is just captivating to read your posts. I hope all is well with you Dearest and as you can see the conspiracy theories are flying tonight. Oh and by the way did you see my response to your affluent post to me?
I have been busy, but Im catching up tonight. You can PM me a link.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nettie Exposed wrote:
You'll be gone soon along with all your posts.. buh bye!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
Yup.. they've been notified!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You'll be gone soon along with all your posts.. buh bye!
Troth, Dear, I actually agree because the mods work so very swiftly to rid the threads of Murphy.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.. they've been notified!
I also reported both of them!

Hope you are well and had a great weekend, Troth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I also reported both of them!
Hope you are well and had a great weekend, Troth.
Nutty, Dear, that is just absurd considering your lovely history but of course we all know your agenda and I wonder what is free for you tonight. Maybe a new car?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I really believe they just became acclimated to it.
:)
I have heard too many stories of my grandmother cooking huge meals for the farm hands/family and also having a fireplace to heat her andiron to iron starched clothes, etc.
Always needing more firewood for either that wood stove or the fireplace and more buckets of water from the well.
Now, in the summertime, some would sleep out on the front porch. Most hung around out there at night anyway; all either sang or played some type of musical instrument, and of course, there was the ghost story telling, etc.
I suppose the body adapts, but I don't wanna even try.

That reminds me of a home bakery a woman started in her own kitchen using one of those old mega wood stoves with built in ovens. She had the BEST breads, cookies, spinach & broccoli breads to kill for, pizza, and pies. During the hot summer days she had to cook at night with all the windows open and fans blowing, yet it still frequently got over 100 degrees inside the kitchen. One time I stopped in and I could feel the intense heat belching out from her kitchen into the store room. She had a big $$$ order so had to bake during the day, and she said it was 129 degrees in there.

That sleeping out on the porch sounds like a good idea.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>btw, most houses in the south don't have basements or cellars.
I think they had some type of root cellar, but on the side of the barn or house.
That's interesting.

Up here it's rare to see any old house without a cellar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A Message from Nettie 8 min Armed Dangerous 1,155
BIBLE CONTRADICTION: Mark 4:11-12, 2 Peter 3:9 15 min messianic114 26
...Christianity's explanation of race 19 min AAAM 58
The Talmud: "Jesus is in hell..." 25 min AAAM 7
Satan in my Dream 28 min howstupidareyou 18
Islam vs Christian heaven 32 min howstupidareyou 46
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 33 min howstupidareyou 274
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 34 min howstupidareyou 1,420
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 50 min Hell-Sucks 11,631