Nettie's Pit Stop

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29970 Feb 11, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, pissin on fundies
Have you accomplished anything yet? lol Didnt think so!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29971 Feb 11, 2013
Well, the NE got snowed in and the SE is, it seems, rained in.
More rain/thunderstorms on the way; schools, etc. closing; flash flood warnings and the sirens went off in the wee hours this morning because of a tornado about 10 miles from where I live.
There was a lull for a while so I ran to the store and got some munchies and foods that can be eaten anytime.

We will have more and more rain likely for the next couple of days.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29973 Feb 11, 2013
Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow....this is extreme weather. Think our climate is changing all right.
Keep dry....if you can, Nettie.
Oh, yes, I will.:)

After all this rain moves out, we will be back to cold weather again.
Today is going to be around 72, and no heat needed for tonight I'll bet.

No wonder everyone around here is sick!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#29975 Feb 11, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Well, the NE got snowed in and the SE is, it seems, rained in.
More rain/thunderstorms on the way; schools, etc. closing; flash flood warnings and the sirens went off in the wee hours this morning because of a tornado about 10 miles from where I live.
There was a lull for a while so I ran to the store and got some munchies and foods that can be eaten anytime.
We will have more and more rain likely for the next couple of days.
We get a reprieve for a few days at least. It's raining today, and suppose to be in the 40s for the next few days. So maybe it will melt much of the snow. My dog is sooo not happy with so much of it. Even after packing the trail down some with the snowshoes, he still sinks down and flounders some. And he cannot leave the trail without a great deal of effort, so doesn't.

Yes, it always pays to have a good stash of non-perishable food around for stormy weather.

And I heard about those tornadoes. I didn't know they had them this time of year. But I'm not familiar with the weather patterns in other parts of the country.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#29976 Feb 11, 2013
WOW!

When I went out for my dog's nightly hike, better than half of the snow had melted today!

It was still a little tiring walking, but way better than it was. My dog sure was happy for that.

Hope all the good people here are getting a reprieve from the harsh weather also.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#29980 Feb 12, 2013
Good morning all gorgeouses and handsomes! Hope all is well. It’s wet, muddy and 31 degrees right now, but with a forecast of rain and snow today………..Yuck! My dog tracks in the mud on these wet days, but I keep a mop, bucket of soapy H2O and an old towel by the sunroom door when she leaps back into the house. She always manages to find the biggest mud puddle to run in………ugh!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#29981 Feb 12, 2013
Good Morning Nettie and the Pit Stop Crew.
Hope all are well and planning a great day.
Looks like cold and windy here today. I'll stay inside probably. I've got to move a lot of crud and then move this desk so I can put in a new floor. I'm just going to glue some masonite to the old floor and tile it. I'll probably be off the air for a day or two in the near future.

God bless everyone.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Beach, FL

#29982 Feb 12, 2013
Good morning Darlings.

Today, I will bestow my graceful affluent opulent perspective on subject matters because my entourage demands it of me. I have been rather concerned considering my executive director of my gargantuan fan club is missing and well, we have all read the rumors flying on this but rest assured my legendary status is very much intact and I have my entourage to thank for that.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#29983 Feb 12, 2013
Yeap. Just did some measuring to see if I could just slide things around but it ain't gonna happen.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#29985 Feb 12, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
Good morning all gorgeouses and handsomes! Hope all is well. It’s wet, muddy and 31 degrees right now, but with a forecast of rain and snow today………..Yuck! My dog tracks in the mud on these wet days, but I keep a mop, bucket of soapy H2O and an old towel by the sunroom door when she leaps back into the house. She always manages to find the biggest mud puddle to run in………ugh!
Good morning to you and the gang..(trolls and fundies not included) gonna be a nice 80 degree day!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#29987 Feb 12, 2013
Good Morning Nettie and the Pit Stop Crew.
Hope all are well and planning a great day.
love the grey box! Continue the war on fundies and trolls!!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29989 Feb 12, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Yeap. Just did some measuring to see if I could just slide things around but it ain't gonna happen.
Do it the hillbilly way, just glue down the new floor around the stuff on the floor.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#29990 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Shoot. Well, again, be careful lifting...
I learned from my first boss at my high school summer job: Don't get hurted, it ain't worth it. At every job I've had since then, one of my hats has been Safety Coordinator. Between comments this morning I'm messing with a pair of donated steel toed boots to see if I can find some of those rubbery insert thingys to make them comfortable. The problem is not with the shoes, it's with my feet. They're two different sizes.

Palm Beach, FL

#29991 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, GodSmacked had much too fun either ordering me shadow blocked, where I could see my posts but when I logged out, no one else could, or having the mods do it then taking it away that I thought I'll just gray box it. This way, if I get blocked from IP addy, I'll be banned and go elsewhere with all my day.
?
Yes Dear, we are all aware of how you covet me and need to spend you entire day giving me that star treatment that I have grown so accustom. Darling it is posters like you that have made me the legend I am on topix and of course if you are wanting to join my mammoth fan club you will need to contact Kookie Parker but do keep in mind we do have several unfounded conspiracy theories flying on topix but rest assured my legendary status is very much intact thanks to poster just like you, Darling.
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#29992 Feb 12, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Good morning Darlings.
Today, I will bestow my graceful affluent opulent perspective on subject matters because my entourage demands it of me. I have been rather concerned considering my executive director of my gargantuan fan club is missing and well, we have all read the rumors flying on this but rest assured my legendary status is very much intact and I have my entourage to thank for that.
And they call me delusional!
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#29993 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, GodSmacked had much too fun either ordering me shadow blocked, where I could see my posts but when I logged out, no one else could, or having the mods do it then taking it away that I thought I'll just gray box it. This way, if I get blocked from IP addy, I'll be banned and go elsewhere with all my day.
Fundies are easy. They PROVE they are not Christian at all. And trolls are a slam dunk with their incessant need for attention. So, it's rather boring to keep at it, but what the heck. I have an hour or more to kill in the morning right now.
BTW, you're good at getting the fundies and trolls, too. They are both such pathetic little creatures, huh?
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017... May the Lord bless you with salvation :)
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#29994 Feb 12, 2013

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29995 Feb 12, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>And they call me delusional!
LOL no she is full on nuts. Your just a clueless fundie, you we can fix.

Palm Beach, FL

#29996 Feb 12, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>And they call me delusional!
Darling you have to take those types of posts with a grain of salt because my entourage has but one goal with me and that is to insure my legendary status stays intact. If you are interested in joining you will need to contact my executive director of my mammoth fan club (Kooky Parker) however as you have been reading many unfounded conspiracy theories are flying rampid but I have it on shall we say good authority none of them are true.

Palm Beach, FL

#29997 Feb 12, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL no she is full on nuts. Your just a clueless fundie, you we can fix.
Darling your distasteful remarks prove beyond a shadow of a doubt not one affluent woman would ever be interested in you and I mean this in a kind heartfelt way because your shortcomings are evident in every post you make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 22 min little lamb 264
Dead Sea Scrolls Fail To Mention Jesus 23 min KAB 52
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 41 min 15th Dalai Lama 1,897
Design, Nowhere Evident 59 min blacklagoon 264
Christian Bible Question Challenge - # 1 1 hr Demon Finder 44
ASK THE LORD of THE SPIRIT REALM 1 hr Demon Finder 27
Jesus admitted he isn't God, so why do Christia... (Oct '11) 1 hr Jesus is 68
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr KAB 9,322
More from around the web