Nettie's Pit Stop

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29938 Feb 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
GodSmacked has paired up with the 'doc' to spam all the threads on the Christian Forum.
I really wonder why the Mods allow this to happen.
Perhaps IF a Mod read my post here he/she will remove all posts of 'doc' and GS.
Other posters here deserve better than this!
lol, Laughable post coming from you. Whats wrong Nettie? You just havent been the same since your true colors were exposed. Other posters deserve better? Like what, the ilk spamming up belittling and bullying posters on the CF? Is that what you consider better! Those days are done. Might as well get used to it!

;)

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#29939 Feb 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, Laughable post coming from you. Whats wrong Nettie? You just havent been the same since your true colors were exposed. Other posters deserve better? Like what, the ilk spamming up belittling and bullying posters on the CF? Is that what you consider better! Those days are done. Might as well get used to it!
;)
Dearest HG it is just captivating to read your posts. I hope all is well with you Dearest and as you can see the conspiracy theories are flying tonight. Oh and by the way did you see my response to your affluent post to me?

Location hidden

#29940 Feb 10, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest HG it is just captivating to read your posts. I hope all is well with you Dearest and as you can see the conspiracy theories are flying tonight. Oh and by the way did you see my response to your affluent post to me?
I have been busy, but Im catching up tonight. You can PM me a link.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#29942 Feb 10, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
You'll be gone soon along with all your posts.. buh bye!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#29943 Feb 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
GodSmacked has paired up with the 'doc' to spam all the threads on the Christian Forum.
I really wonder why the Mods allow this to happen.
Perhaps IF a Mod read my post here he/she will remove all posts of 'doc' and GS.
Other posters here deserve better than this!
Yup.. they've been notified!

#29944 Feb 10, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You'll be gone soon along with all your posts.. buh bye!
Troth, Dear, I actually agree because the mods work so very swiftly to rid the threads of Murphy.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29945 Feb 10, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.. they've been notified!
I also reported both of them!

Hope you are well and had a great weekend, Troth.

#29946 Feb 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I also reported both of them!
Hope you are well and had a great weekend, Troth.
Nutty, Dear, that is just absurd considering your lovely history but of course we all know your agenda and I wonder what is free for you tonight. Maybe a new car?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#29947 Feb 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I really believe they just became acclimated to it.
:)
I have heard too many stories of my grandmother cooking huge meals for the farm hands/family and also having a fireplace to heat her andiron to iron starched clothes, etc.
Always needing more firewood for either that wood stove or the fireplace and more buckets of water from the well.
Now, in the summertime, some would sleep out on the front porch. Most hung around out there at night anyway; all either sang or played some type of musical instrument, and of course, there was the ghost story telling, etc.
I suppose the body adapts, but I don't wanna even try.

That reminds me of a home bakery a woman started in her own kitchen using one of those old mega wood stoves with built in ovens. She had the BEST breads, cookies, spinach & broccoli breads to kill for, pizza, and pies. During the hot summer days she had to cook at night with all the windows open and fans blowing, yet it still frequently got over 100 degrees inside the kitchen. One time I stopped in and I could feel the intense heat belching out from her kitchen into the store room. She had a big $$$ order so had to bake during the day, and she said it was 129 degrees in there.

That sleeping out on the porch sounds like a good idea.

“Life Force One”

#29948 Feb 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>btw, most houses in the south don't have basements or cellars.
I think they had some type of root cellar, but on the side of the barn or house.
That's interesting.

Up here it's rare to see any old house without a cellar.

“Life Force One”

#29949 Feb 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes a bucket of water was thrown onto the few folks like you back then, but it was for the best of intentions.
I thought it was the bedpan contents they threw at people like Gummy Bear?

#29958 Feb 11, 2013
Oh my; I see I will have a new poster joining my entourage and might I add you speak directly to majestic kitten because I am certain she is the president of my adoring fan club that has made me legendary on topix.

#29959 Feb 11, 2013
i am me wrote:
<quoted text>
s.
Now Dear, this is how Majestic Kitten will school you in being part of my entourage.

#29960 Feb 11, 2013
i am me wrote:
<quoted text>
"Active" accounts doesn't mean that shadow blocking hasn't occurred. That's when a person posts are only viewed by them, but blocked on the forum. Tsk, tsk... on.
Dear, I can see you are a new poster here and are not familiar with Kookie however if you'd like to read the tribute thread on this forum you will clearly see how deceptive she actually is. I'd dare say the end goal is to fail as Kookie always does and do mean in this in a heartfelt kind way.

By the way if your above assumption was correct you can rest assured Kookie will address this directly with the mods and as you can see this hasn't occurred which leads me to believe the end goal is to be an outcast. Kookie loves attention be negative or positive fallacy or fact.

Location hidden

#29963 Feb 11, 2013
i am me wrote:
<quoted text>
It's me, cookie Parker. And there's no entourage. And your references to my avatar won't get me to stop using it so you can...sorry, too many others fell for that troll from you and lost their avatars to your socks.
I don't adore you. I like pointing out how you get special treatment from the mods, lie about who and what you are, dude, so uncool and delusional, and remind others you're nothing to be responded to.
I'll let you know what the mods say about your special treatment....;)
Why would you want to pretend to be Kooks Parker. That's just sick! You need help!!!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29965 Feb 11, 2013
i am me wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretend to be AbbyNormal..a girl...why's that?
And it's Cookie Parker....
Hi Cookie, just ignore the asshat

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29967 Feb 11, 2013
i am me wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice. He's such an attention seeker from us all...and yet, well, we like fun and interacting in a real person way.
How you doing?
Fine, pissin on fundies

Location hidden

#29969 Feb 11, 2013
i am me wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretend to be AbbyNormal..a girl...why's that?
And it's Cookie Parker....
Do I? Or could this be another ASSumption?

hmmmmm!!

lol, The funny part is you dont realize you are batting a 0.00

So lets talk about your latest banning. Don't they ban trolls? Like I told you that you were.

Location hidden

#29970 Feb 11, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, pissin on fundies
Have you accomplished anything yet? lol Didnt think so!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29971 Feb 11, 2013
Well, the NE got snowed in and the SE is, it seems, rained in.
More rain/thunderstorms on the way; schools, etc. closing; flash flood warnings and the sirens went off in the wee hours this morning because of a tornado about 10 miles from where I live.
There was a lull for a while so I ran to the store and got some munchies and foods that can be eaten anytime.

We will have more and more rain likely for the next couple of days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judgment coming to america 39 min fallen angel 55
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 44 min fallen angel 2,114
Israel is anti christ, literally 58 min fallen angel 46
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr fallen angel 1,098
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr fallen angel 1,190
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 3 hr fallen angel 336
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 3 hr fallen angel 40
More from around the web