|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Had to share this with ya folks:
A blonde goes to her local pet store in search of an 'exotic' pet. As she looks about the store, she notices a box FULL of frogs.

The sign says:
'SEX FROGS'
Only $20 each!
Comes with 'complete' instructions.

The girl excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her. She whispers softly to the man behind the counter,'I'll TAKE one!'

As the man packages the frog, he quietly says to her,'Just follow the instructions!'

The blonde nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home.

As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, she opens the instructions and reads them very carefully She does EXACTLY what is specified:

1.Take a shower
2.Splash on some nice perfume.
3.Slip into a very sexy nightie.
4.Crawl into bed and place the frog down beside you, and allow the frog to do what he has been trained to do.

She then quickly gets into bed with the frog and to her surprise .. NOTHING happens!The blonde is very disappointed and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says,'If you have any problems or questions .. please call the pet store.'

So, she calls the pet store. The man says,'I'll be right over.' Within minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The blonde welcomes him in and says,'See, I've done everything according to the instructions. The damn frog just SITS there!'

The man ... looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares 'directly into its eyes' and STERNLY says:

'LISTEN TO ME!!
I'm only going to show you how to do this
ONE MORE TIME...

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Man something is way wrong. On Thuesday its 60 degs and thunderstorms..... Its 3 flippin degs outside and I am out of Captian!$^%^&^&%&* ((((&^%%$&^&&* ^&*& ##@$%^. Some ones gonna answer for dat

“GS=The NutCase of Topixland”

Since: Sep 08

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Nettie and the Pit Stop Crew.

Have a great day!!
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Born again via transformation via baptism? I was baptized, confirmed, attended Catechism classes for 8 years and Mass for 13, and prayed daily. I did not know God and certainly was not born again by His Spirit in any way, shape or form. I was not saved, and did not have a relationship with Him until I read the Gospel in print telling me what I have written i this article. My entire extended family has no clue what "got into me." They do know I am living differently and for God, but view me as a Bible-thumping lunatic. Many. many Catholics live the life of an unconverted, lost soul. So, they did not experience the spiritual rebirth during infant baptism. The Bible only teaches faith comes first, prior to baptism. Infant baptism was adopted by the RCC to placate the pagan hordes.
Matthew 8:5-13 by whose faith was the servant healed?? By the parents, godparents, and church faith the infant child is baptised. reading the Bible will not guarentee salvation, opening your heart will. I believe what got into you is the " born again better than" mentality that went against the teachings of Christ Jesus.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 8:5-13 by whose faith was the servant healed?? By the parents, godparents, and church faith the infant child is baptised. reading the Bible will not guarentee salvation, opening your heart will. I believe what got into you is the " born again better than" mentality that went against the teachings of Christ Jesus.
I agree with you on opening your heart. You have misread me completely. www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ....

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on opening your heart. You have misread me completely. www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ....
But your narcissistic prideful arrogance missed the main point she made. So here let me help you out:

"I believe what got into you is the " born again better than" mentality that went against the teachings of Christ Jesus."

Read it until you see the meaning, then CHANGE your arrogant hateful ways to those outside of your evil cult. Because it takes MORE to BE a Christian than just self proclaiming to be one:

What Christians should aspire to.

Active non-violence*
Almsgiving*
Benevolence to strangers & enemies*
Christian healing*
Christian perfection*
Compassion*
Correction of others, sportively*
Forgiveness to all, including enemies*
Generosity to all, including enemies*
Honesty*
Humaneness*
Humility*
Inclusiveness & equality*
Justice*
Mercy*
Modesty*
Morality and ethics*
Peace-making*
Prayer for all, including enemies*
Purity*
Repentance*
Unconditional love for all, including enemies*

What Christians should NOT do.

Self-righteousness*
Revenge*
Religious talk without compassionate life*
Prejudice*
Judging others*
Hypocrisy*
Hatred*
Anger*

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey everybody, check this out:
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Lion, I can't help but notice.......you never post anything about being a woman.....even though you are. I have seen you post about running a jack hammer, trapping animals, doing construction work, ect. Does Nettie even realize just how 2 faced you are. She does not have a clue how you have bashed her by way of PM. One thing about it 38/Hell Sucks/ Lion. I am not a back stabbing person. I am not anything like you, now do you want to post the pictures?
I missed this one, but someone helped me out by pointing it out to me.

Sound familiar?

Sound Gummy to anyone?

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Stoners Call Cops After Their Hookah Pipes Get Stolen, Cops Find Alleged Grow Operation

LINCOLN, Neb.-- Authorities say they discovered a budding marijuana-growing operation after residents of a Lincoln house called police to report the theft of marijuana pipes.

The Lincoln Journal Star reports ( http://bit.ly/TBcgDU ) that officers were called to the house Saturday morning. Residents had reported that two people, one of them armed with a handgun, forced their way inside the house and took two hookah pipes.

Officers questioning the residents noticed marijuana, paraphernalia and several bottles of fertilizer. They also saw light shining from under a door barred with a padlock and a power cord snaking into the room.

After getting a search warrant, police say they found three marijuana plants, grow lights and other equipment.

Police arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of manufacturing marijuana and ticketed his roommates for having marijuana paraphernalia.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Loretta Lacy Gets 4 Speeding Tickets In Less Than 3 Hours

The Huffington Post | By David Moye Posted: 01/31/2013 4:04 pm EST

Loretta Lacy is a driven woman.

You'd have to be to get four speeding tickets in a three-hour period, including one for doing 112 mph.

Lacy, 49, made her run for dubious glory on Friday when she allegedly raced from her home in Sioux Falls, S.D. across southern Minnesota in hopes of getting to a granddaughter's middle-school dance in Racine, Wis., according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

The distance is approximately 525 miles and Lacy got her first ticket shortly before 2:30 p.m. on Interstate 90 about 10 miles east of Jackson. Minn.

Dispatchers received two separate complaints of a vehicle speeding and weaving in and out of traffic along the interstate and Lacy was pulled over when a state trooper clocked her doing 112 mph. She was then ticketed for speeding, no insurance and possession of marijuana, according to the AlbertLea Tribune.

The second ticket came 20 miles later when she was pulled over for allegedly doing 99 mph. An hour later, she got a third ticket for doing 88 mph. Around 5 p.m., Lacy got her fourth by doing 88 mph, according to TwinCities.com .

In all the subsequent tickets, Lacy was cited for having no proof of insurance, and after the second stop, Minnesota officials put out an advisory to troopers in the state and Wisconsin to be on the lookout for her.

State Patrol Lieutenant Eric Roeske told WCCO-TV that all of Lacy's offenses were petty misdemeanors, so jailing her wasn’t an option.

But the speeding tickets may not have been the worst part of Lacy's day. Despite her efforts to get to her granddaughter's house, she didn't make it on time, according to ABA Journal.

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Some days it just doesn't pay to get up, you know? See above.

Night guys!!! Keep warm. Another cold night here.

Pleasant dreams all.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

What a crazy day. It kept going back and forth between sunshine and dark clouds and snowing.

Interesting how my dog is attuned to his surroundings, even out in the woods. Yesterday while out hiking I was preoccupied with watching the trail in front of me due to so many tree limbs blown down from the high winds. Then suddenly my dog bristles and kind of looked like he was uncertain on going into challenge mode or not. So I looked up and realized a huge white oak limb had broken off and was hung up on a couple of trees, so that it looked just like another tree. But he knew it didn't belong there, and had to investigate what it was.

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew.

Have a great day. And remember, listen when you animals point out danger.

Take care all.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

It is snowing flakes the size of goose feathers. Absolutley beautiful. The weather cancelled my trip to Cleveland to visit the grandchildren

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

MrsMurphy wrote:
It is snowing flakes the size of goose feathers. Absolutley beautiful. The weather cancelled my trip to Cleveland to visit the grandchildren
I always like it when the snow sticks to the trees. It gives a stunning view from the hill where my shop is.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Check this out:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/01/bike...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Come on everybody, LETS GO STREAKING!!!

http://youtu.be/20g3QIUnOgY

Woooooooo!!!

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
LMAO the Huffington Post is dumb

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
High today of 63 with rain and gusty winds and then take a look at this crazy dip and rise of temps
Wed
Rain
63°
19°
Thu
Chance of Snow
28°

Fri
Chance of Snow
16°
16°
Sat
Chance of Snow
32°
23°
Sun
Partly Sunny
36°
28°
Mon
Chance of Rain
41°
25°
Tue
Mostly Sunny
34°
27°
Wed
Mostly Sunny
36°
30°
Whoa...this is certainly the time of the year for sinus disruptions.
Have a great day everyone.
And Morning Nettie and the Pit Stop Crew.
OK that looks like our weather.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

MrsMurphy wrote:
It's a little white out here too! Sorry but that isn't why I'm not doing anything!
How are ya?
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little white out here too! Sorry but that isn't why I'm not doing anything!
How are ya?
Wish I could have made it to your party... We are fine, have you made anything interesting lately? I am working on a diagonal afghan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,621 - 23,640 of27,299
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••