“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#29662 Feb 1, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 8:5-13 by whose faith was the servant healed?? By the parents, godparents, and church faith the infant child is baptised. reading the Bible will not guarentee salvation, opening your heart will. I believe what got into you is the " born again better than" mentality that went against the teachings of Christ Jesus.
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on opening your heart. You have misread me completely. www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ....
But your narcissistic prideful arrogance missed the main point she made. So here let me help you out:

"I believe what got into you is the " born again better than" mentality that went against the teachings of Christ Jesus."

Read it until you see the meaning, then CHANGE your arrogant hateful ways to those outside of your evil cult. Because it takes MORE to BE a Christian than just self proclaiming to be one:

What Christians should aspire to.

Active non-violence*
Almsgiving*
Benevolence to strangers & enemies*
Christian healing*
Christian perfection*
Compassion*
Correction of others, sportively*
Forgiveness to all, including enemies*
Generosity to all, including enemies*
Honesty*
Humaneness*
Humility*
Inclusiveness & equality*
Justice*
Mercy*
Modesty*
Morality and ethics*
Peace-making*
Prayer for all, including enemies*
Purity*
Repentance*
Unconditional love for all, including enemies*

What Christians should NOT do.

Self-righteousness*
Revenge*
Religious talk without compassionate life*
Prejudice*
Judging others*
Hypocrisy*
Hatred*
Anger*

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#29663 Feb 1, 2013
Hey everybody, check this out:
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Lion, I can't help but notice.......you never post anything about being a woman.....even though you are. I have seen you post about running a jack hammer, trapping animals, doing construction work, ect. Does Nettie even realize just how 2 faced you are. She does not have a clue how you have bashed her by way of PM. One thing about it 38/Hell Sucks/ Lion. I am not a back stabbing person. I am not anything like you, now do you want to post the pictures?
I missed this one, but someone helped me out by pointing it out to me.

Sound familiar?

Sound Gummy to anyone?

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#29664 Feb 1, 2013
Stoners Call Cops After Their Hookah Pipes Get Stolen, Cops Find Alleged Grow Operation

LINCOLN, Neb.-- Authorities say they discovered a budding marijuana-growing operation after residents of a Lincoln house called police to report the theft of marijuana pipes.

The Lincoln Journal Star reports ( http://bit.ly/TBcgDU ) that officers were called to the house Saturday morning. Residents had reported that two people, one of them armed with a handgun, forced their way inside the house and took two hookah pipes.

Officers questioning the residents noticed marijuana, paraphernalia and several bottles of fertilizer. They also saw light shining from under a door barred with a padlock and a power cord snaking into the room.

After getting a search warrant, police say they found three marijuana plants, grow lights and other equipment.

Police arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of manufacturing marijuana and ticketed his roommates for having marijuana paraphernalia.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#29665 Feb 1, 2013
Loretta Lacy Gets 4 Speeding Tickets In Less Than 3 Hours

The Huffington Post | By David Moye Posted: 01/31/2013 4:04 pm EST

Loretta Lacy is a driven woman.

You'd have to be to get four speeding tickets in a three-hour period, including one for doing 112 mph.

Lacy, 49, made her run for dubious glory on Friday when she allegedly raced from her home in Sioux Falls, S.D. across southern Minnesota in hopes of getting to a granddaughter's middle-school dance in Racine, Wis., according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

The distance is approximately 525 miles and Lacy got her first ticket shortly before 2:30 p.m. on Interstate 90 about 10 miles east of Jackson. Minn.

Dispatchers received two separate complaints of a vehicle speeding and weaving in and out of traffic along the interstate and Lacy was pulled over when a state trooper clocked her doing 112 mph. She was then ticketed for speeding, no insurance and possession of marijuana, according to the AlbertLea Tribune.

The second ticket came 20 miles later when she was pulled over for allegedly doing 99 mph. An hour later, she got a third ticket for doing 88 mph. Around 5 p.m., Lacy got her fourth by doing 88 mph, according to TwinCities.com .

In all the subsequent tickets, Lacy was cited for having no proof of insurance, and after the second stop, Minnesota officials put out an advisory to troopers in the state and Wisconsin to be on the lookout for her.

State Patrol Lieutenant Eric Roeske told WCCO-TV that all of Lacy's offenses were petty misdemeanors, so jailing her wasn’t an option.

But the speeding tickets may not have been the worst part of Lacy's day. Despite her efforts to get to her granddaughter's house, she didn't make it on time, according to ABA Journal.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#29666 Feb 1, 2013
Some days it just doesn't pay to get up, you know? See above.

Night guys!!! Keep warm. Another cold night here.

Pleasant dreams all.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#29667 Feb 1, 2013
What a crazy day. It kept going back and forth between sunshine and dark clouds and snowing.

Interesting how my dog is attuned to his surroundings, even out in the woods. Yesterday while out hiking I was preoccupied with watching the trail in front of me due to so many tree limbs blown down from the high winds. Then suddenly my dog bristles and kind of looked like he was uncertain on going into challenge mode or not. So I looked up and realized a huge white oak limb had broken off and was hung up on a couple of trees, so that it looked just like another tree. But he knew it didn't belong there, and had to investigate what it was.

Anderson, IN

#29669 Feb 2, 2013
Morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew.

Have a great day. And remember, listen when you animals point out danger.

Take care all.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#29670 Feb 2, 2013
It is snowing flakes the size of goose feathers. Absolutley beautiful. The weather cancelled my trip to Cleveland to visit the grandchildren

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#29671 Feb 2, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
It is snowing flakes the size of goose feathers. Absolutley beautiful. The weather cancelled my trip to Cleveland to visit the grandchildren
I always like it when the snow sticks to the trees. It gives a stunning view from the hill where my shop is.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#29672 Feb 2, 2013

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29673 Feb 2, 2013
Come on everybody, LETS GO STREAKING!!!

http://youtu.be/20g3QIUnOgY

Woooooooo!!!

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#29674 Feb 2, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
LMAO the Huffington Post is dumb

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#29675 Feb 2, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
High today of 63 with rain and gusty winds and then take a look at this crazy dip and rise of temps
Wed
Rain
63°
19°
Thu
Chance of Snow
28°

Fri
Chance of Snow
16°
16°
Sat
Chance of Snow
32°
23°
Sun
Partly Sunny
36°
28°
Mon
Chance of Rain
41°
25°
Tue
Mostly Sunny
34°
27°
Wed
Mostly Sunny
36°
30°
Whoa...this is certainly the time of the year for sinus disruptions.
Have a great day everyone.
And Morning Nettie and the Pit Stop Crew.
OK that looks like our weather.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#29676 Feb 2, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
It's a little white out here too! Sorry but that isn't why I'm not doing anything!
How are ya?
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#29678 Feb 2, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little white out here too! Sorry but that isn't why I'm not doing anything!
How are ya?
Wish I could have made it to your party... We are fine, have you made anything interesting lately? I am working on a diagonal afghan.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#29679 Feb 2, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I always like it when the snow sticks to the trees. It gives a stunning view from the hill where my shop is.
I do too. Went walking and took some great pics of the woods in black and white. We have a small creek that runs through the property and the snow on the rocks and the icy edges are beautiful.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#29680 Feb 2, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 8:5-13 by whose faith was the servant healed?? By the parents, godparents, and church faith the infant child is baptised. reading the Bible will not guarentee salvation, opening your heart will. I believe what got into you is the " born again better than" mentality that went against the teachings of Christ Jesus.
Amen!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#29683 Feb 2, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Against the teachings of Jesus? You mean this one?'You must be born again'.
John 3:3-7 John 3:3-10
New International Version (NIV)
3 Jesus replied,“Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”
4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked.“Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”
5 Jesus answered,“Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying,‘You[c] must be born again.’
'I GUESS YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE BIBLE'.
I guess you should have read that the correct translation was "born from above". I guess you also should have read that coversation probably never took place. What idiots would start a new religion on a specious phrase? LOL!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#29686 Feb 3, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>By the way idiot, you have never met one person who was born again, who claims any religion. Now have you?? But, answer me this. What idiot would base their delusions of a specious phrase like being born gay? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Your antagonism is not a sign of strength of character but weakness.
You should work on that.

God bless you.

Anderson, IN

#29687 Feb 3, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>By the way idiot, you have never met one person who was born again, who claims any religion. Now have you?? But, answer me this. What idiot would base their delusions of a specious phrase like being born gay? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Those who know science. Those who ARE homosexual and know their urges. God, who created homosexuals in all species.

Really. Talking while having no brain stem attached is really not a good idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evoution Frauds 26 min Gary Coaldigger 39
sad 28 min Lauren 1
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 29 min dollarsbill 96
NBC Predicts: All Americans Will Receive A Micr... 30 min Gary Coaldigger 9
Human microchipping on rise; researchers warn o... 1 hr Laci Ann 7 16
Let's talk about God's definition of love 1 hr Big Al 558
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Sundog512 18,507
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 4 hr Pastor LDM 75
More from around the web