Nettie's Pit Stop

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#29404 Jan 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Did everyone know this?
<quoted text>
Thanks NorCal. Posted on the Welch WV forum.
Anyone interested? Wonder if they also give you socks..or if this is what this means? Up to three socks without losing your "stuff"
It is my understanding that only 1 nic can be associated with 1 e-mail address.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#29405 Jan 21, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my understanding that only 1 nic can be associated with 1 e-mail address.
So, provide another email address and get another nic? I had no idea you could do this. Where does one go to get this done? Do you have a link?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29406 Jan 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, provide another email address and get another nic? I had no idea you could do this. Where does one go to get this done? Do you have a link?
lol You really aren't very intelligent are you?

#29407 Jan 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you make this registered account? Wouldn't the same thing be done for another?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#29408 Jan 21, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you make this registered account? Wouldn't the same thing be done for another?
Absolutely. But you talked about having like "NorCal" changed to another name without losing your post number and the badges, etc. That's what I'm talking about. You said you could only do it once.

#29409 Jan 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. But you talked about having like "NorCal" changed to another name without losing your post number and the badges, etc. That's what I'm talking about. You said you could only do it once.
Actually, I never stated how many time it could be done......I've only done it once and have no desire to change it again, but I'd have to say if given a good enough reason.....it could be changed again.....don't know, that would be a question for the Mods.

#29412 Jan 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So,you've changed your name, kept your post number and badges, and don't know how it was done? I thought you said you could change your nic, giving the mod 3 news ones you'd like, and they'd pick the one for you.
Yeah, you did say that in CooterDog's hangout
<quoted text>
So, how did you ask topix to change your nic?
I know how it was done.......I just don't know if it can be done more than once or if it can be done more often.

I NEVER stated it was a one time thing.......I just stated that a nic could be changed and what topix requires to do that.

I sent a feedback request in. Not under report abuse, but under change my account from the drop down menu!

#29413 Jan 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So,you've changed your name, kept your post number and badges, and don't know how it was done? I thought you said you could change your nic, giving the mod 3 news ones you'd like, and they'd pick the one for you.
Yeah, you did say that in CooterDog's hangout
<quoted text>
So, how did you ask topix to change your nic?
Go to the link and follow the directions:
http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback... 's%20Pit%20Stop%20-%20Topix &node=religion/christian

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#29414 Jan 21, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how it was done.......I just don't know if it can be done more than once or if it can be done more often.
I NEVER stated it was a one time thing.......I just stated that a nic could be changed and what topix requires to do that.
I sent a feedback request in. Not under report abuse, but under change my account from the drop down menu!
Ah, thank you for that. I appreciate it. There's a feedback at the bottom of the forum. thanks, NorCal.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#29415 Jan 21, 2013
Stephen J Dawson wrote:
Is this an open room? Can a guy hang his hat for a bit?
Sho nuff is.. as long as you aint a doc sock or rabid fundie.. we throw them out like the garbage they are on their azzes!

This is a respectable establishment.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29416 Jan 21, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Sho nuff is.. as long as you aint a doc sock or rabid fundie.. we throw them out like the garbage they are on their azzes!
This is a respectable establishment.
Just keep him out of the basement.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#29417 Jan 21, 2013
So I was sick for a week. Thank you Jesus for sharing the flu with me, I really do mean that. But now I am back to my fighting strenght, anyone seen any fundies, I have a brand new pair of boots that need some fundie azz.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29418 Jan 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep him out of the basement.
Is there still 'something' going on down there?
I have not been down there in a while. It is cold and damp down there and I have had the flu.
So........
What about that basement again?
lol

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#29419 Jan 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
So I was sick for a week. Thank you Jesus for sharing the flu with me, I really do mean that. But now I am back to my fighting strenght, anyone seen any fundies, I have a brand new pair of boots that need some fundie azz.
I spied two fundies trying to get into that basement door.
Good thing it has a lock on it.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#29420 Jan 21, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Is there still 'something' going on down there?
I have not been down there in a while. It is cold and damp down there and I have had the flu.
So........
What about that basement again?
lol
Hey good lookin whats up? Umm there is nothing in the basement, except for a female bear. Troth for some passage in the bible about female bears so he wanted one. Why is beyond me. Any ways ignore the ferns down there it seems the bear eats them.

Sorry you have been under the weather. I to have been a tad bit ill. Seems that I pissed of Jesus so he sent me the flu. I guess I had it comming. I think the 15th put in a good word for me during Mass, as I don't have the shits and pukes today.

God bless you Nettie and the 15th as well.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#29421 Jan 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey good lookin whats up? Umm there is nothing in the basement, except for a female bear. Troth for some passage in the bible about female bears so he wanted one. Why is beyond me. Any ways ignore the ferns down there it seems the bear eats them.
Sorry you have been under the weather. I to have been a tad bit ill. Seems that I pissed of Jesus so he sent me the flu. I guess I had it comming. I think the 15th put in a good word for me during Mass, as I don't have the shits and pukes today.
God bless you Nettie and the 15th as well.
lol
I thought that was a stuffed bear, not a real one.
She doesn't move. lol

My son called and told me he had diarrhea and chills since this morning and started taking Pepto bismol and started having pink diarrhea. lol
Hope you are all better soon and my son also.
I am much better now, but it took a while!

Don't ask me how I got into a locked basement.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#29422 Jan 21, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I never stated how many time it could be done......I've only done it once and have no desire to change it again, but I'd have to say if given a good enough reason.....it could be changed again.....don't know, that would be a question for the Mods.
Hi Love heart :D How does one question Mods here?
Cheers :)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#29423 Jan 21, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the link and follow the directions:
http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback... 's%20Pit%20Stop%20-%20Topix &node=religion/christian
Oh. How long did it take for them to respond? I wouldn't mind changing my nic...

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#29424 Jan 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Did everyone know this?
<quoted text>
Thanks NorCal. Posted on the Welch WV forum.
Anyone interested? Wonder if they also give you socks..or if this is what this means? Up to three socks without losing your "stuff"
I misspelled a nic one time and asked them to correct it, they did. So I suppose it would be just as likely they could change the whole nic.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#29425 Jan 21, 2013
Stephen J Dawson wrote:
Is this an open room? Can a guy hang his hat for a bit?
Sure, come on in. Just please, if you have to bite someone, make sure it's Doc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 46 min blacklagoon 3 89
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 3 hr blacklagoon 3 635
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 5 hr blacklagoon 3 1,631
You Really Don't Want To Go With The BIble Do You! 5 hr blacklagoon 3 7
Get the Chip at your employer 16 hr Jake999 33
"Thanks Giving" "Holiday"...? 17 hr truth 2
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 23 hr AlertChristians 762
More from around the web