Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#29045 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HG. It is so nice to see you posting again and as you have been reading I am every poster that has not given their information to CP which is very telling about her intent with these posters however sHE fails to see that.
Where do you make this stuff up from? Your plan of attack?

Please be more specific with this generalization. I dont' get PMs from posters that deal with anything of personal information. That really makes you paranoid, doesn't it, that people PM me? You can't imagine what it is like to just talk to someone. For you, PMing is weasling out personal information on someone to make sure you can use it against that person. Ask others on here about that. ;)
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#29046 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did your mom keep saying 'OH GOD, OH MY GOD the other night to me? lol
She was trying to compose herself and not laugh at your tiny penis

Anderson, IN

#29048 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure "WE ALL"? You are seeing me every where I post and it is very telling because any poster that refuses to give you their information is me and I am certain you will have plenty of new posters to terrify soon.
You keeping proving me correct CP beyond a shadow of a doubt. Thank you.
I don't see you in all posters. I know you have socks and your paranoia on having that revealed has you spinning like a top or someone off their meds.

I have asked NO one for their information. I don't EVER make that request. That is the way YOU expose personal information on people by sending PMs or visiting new forums to get trolls to come and reveal information on me and Lion. There are a lot of people who have watched you work for a couple years, GS=GodSmacked. You can't fool them...only your trolling friends, your socks, and their socks. ;)

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#29049 Jan 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you in all posters. I know you have socks and your paranoia on having that revealed has you spinning like a top or someone off their meds.
I have asked NO one for their information. I don't EVER make that request. That is the way YOU expose personal information on people by sending PMs or visiting new forums to get trolls to come and reveal information on me and Lion. There are a lot of people who have watched you work for a couple years, GS=GodSmacked. You can't fool them...only your trolling friends, your socks, and their socks. ;)
LOL are you sure of that? It appears you are the one that sees me in every poster that refuses to give you their email and personal information. Soon you will have many new posters to terrify.

Anderson, IN

#29050 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL are you sure of that? It appears you are the one that sees me in every poster that refuses to give you their email and personal information. Soon you will have many new posters to terrify.
Dull and repetive posts from the dullest troll on the internet.

I don't care if people email me. We both have histories on Topix, GS=GodSmacked. Mine is NOTHING like you describe, but yours is. There are many on here you recruited to troll Laci and BOLD and HOPE and TRYING...like me, whom you now troll....

And your socks being revealed has REALLY set you overboard....

#29051 Jan 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dull and repetive posts from the dullest troll on the internet.
I don't care if people email me. We both have histories on Topix, GS=GodSmacked. Mine is NOTHING like you describe, but yours is. There are many on here you recruited to troll Laci and BOLD and HOPE and TRYING...like me, whom you now troll....
And your socks being revealed has REALLY set you overboard....

Anderson, IN

#29052 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting the same information now...let's see, your history reveals you do this RIGHT before you explode into MAJOR mental breakdown.

BTW, your trying to pass yourself off as an educated psychologist just got BLOWN out of the water.\
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
I had imagined you would. For you see, Seligman is a small town in Arizona that has a very good burrito stand. You should go there and try one.
Didn't you notice the capital 'M' on Metaphysical? That is there for a reason. "Metaphysical" is a 17th century form of "poetry".
You've been had. Jeez it was easy. Now quietly go away. Reading from the table pamphlets in the doctors office does not make one intelligent. I think I just pissed myself laughing.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T765V3I...

This poster had your number and NAILED you with it. It's a must read for everyone who KNOWS GS=GodSmacked lies about what he is..and who he is.

And my revealing and your finding out MANY people know you have socks really upsets you totally. AGAIN, you tried to lie about it and it's been exposed. You really are losing it, GS=GodSmacked....again.

#29053 Jan 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting the same information now...let's see, your history reveals you do this RIGHT before you explode into MAJOR mental breakdown.
BTW, your trying to pass yourself off as an educated psychologist just got BLOWN out of the water.\
<quoted text>
This poster had your number and NAILED you with it. It's a must read for everyone who KNOWS GS=GodSmacked lies about what he is..and who he is.
And my revealing and your finding out MANY people know you have socks really upsets you totally. AGAIN, you tried to lie about it and it's been exposed. You really are losing it, GS=GodSmacked....again.
Are you sure of that?

Anderson, IN

#29054 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure of that?
Oh, yeah..and your continued refusal to respond to questions and requests to you to explain your theories further makes you the fool we all knew you were.

Now, onto your socks...show me the posts where I specifically said you were so and so...and then we'll discuss each one at a time.

#29055 Jan 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah..and your continued refusal to respond to questions and requests to you to explain your theories further makes you the fool we all knew you were.
Now, onto your socks...show me the posts where I specifically said you were so and so...and then we'll discuss each one at a time.
LOL you have and many are pointing out to you now.

Anderson, IN

#29056 Jan 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
STILL not stop digging.

When you get a chance to realize that you have lost ALL credibility on the internet, GS=GodSmacked, how about coming here and showing me the posts where I've called you every poster you have addressed on here....

I'll wait...it may take a while...you probably will squirm away and try to get out of it...like the no credibility troll you are.

BTW, MANY are passing this on to MANY forums on topix...ROFLMAO!!!

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#29057 Jan 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL not stop digging.
When you get a chance to realize that you have lost ALL credibility on the internet, GS=GodSmacked, how about coming here and showing me the posts where I've called you every poster you have addressed on here....
I'll wait...it may take a while...you probably will squirm away and try to get out of it...like the no credibility troll you are.
BTW, MANY are passing this on to MANY forums on topix...ROFLMAO!!!
I think the celebrities RR/GTrash deserve a roast at MY PLACE:

Anderson, IN

#29058 Jan 9, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WLMjHy12eWoXX
What phonies....and see,it's simple on the net. You dont' have to reveal a thing about yourself...just don't be a phoney...and lie about who and what you are...liars ALWAYS get caught.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#29059 Jan 9, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WLMjHy12eWoXX
Lion_of_Judah stalking me in a different account. So sad. Like we always say, document document document.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#29061 Jan 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Lion_of_Judah stalking me in a different account. So sad. Like we always say, document document document.
Geez...

Even after being exposed several times you STILL are spewing your lies.

YOU are the one who stalked "Lion" here.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#29062 Jan 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. But the only one that says that is CD. Bingo.

And the "DOG" was named Bingo. Busted.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#29063 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you doing here if you cannot answer any questions about your beliefs or discuss anything Christian?

Stalking?

Trolling?

Baiting?

Hating?

Lying?

Stirring up trouble?

Trying to get attention?

Disrupting the threads?

Attacking only?

All of the above?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#29064 Jan 9, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez...
Even after being exposed several times you STILL are spewing your lies.
YOU are the one who stalked "Lion" here.
XOXO

Anderson, IN

#29065 Jan 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows it's her and she's not hiding that fact. What a dweeb...you really need a new ear piece in your head...unplug GS=GodSmacked..his credibility is gone!!!
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading your posts for a few days now, and was wondering, since you seem knowledgeable in the subject, what are your thoughts on Seligman's theory of the Metaphysical aspect of human sexuality as referred to in conjunction with spiritual and physical healing practices? To be perfectly blunt, I think it is absolute rubbish myself. If physical healing,(medication) will accomplish the same results as spiritual healing,(enlightenment) how can one truly say whether or not one has the ability to fully enjoy the sexual act or not? And thusly, can one not also say, transcendence into the Metaphysical realm of sexuality be accomplished without any working knoweledge of the spiritual psyche? It's nice to find someone on here that understands this and can relate to the subject matter at hand.
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I am familiar with his of theory of "learned helplessness" and "aversion therapy" and am not well read with what you have posted here however would love to read more about it.
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
I had imagined you would. For you see, Seligman is a small town in Arizona that has a very good burrito stand. You should go there and try one.
Didn't you notice the capital 'M' on Metaphysical? That is there for a reason. "Metaphysical" is a 17th century form of "poetry".
You've been had. Jeez it was easy. Now quietly go away. Reading from the table pamphlets in the doctors office does not make one intelligent. I think I just pissed myself laughing.
Richard Barlow wrote:
This one seems to think that Martin Seligman is some kind of doctor. Him and others have been ripping off 'real' psychologists work for years and after throwing in a few of their own 'so called' theories, have been trying to pass it off as some kind of new age psychology. Anyone who knew anything about it would have picked up on "Metaphysical" instantly. Only the brainwashed followers of that bunch would see the word and dance like a seal at the zoo begging for a fish.
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, those that practice read his rantings as anyone would read the Sunday comics.
You say you haven't been in the field for ten years. Then you should know that he and his cohorts have only been around since 98'. Yes, he's still out there, but only in the new age circles. Aversion therapy is nothing new. It was around long before Martin S. came on the scene. Just because you change a few letters around, it doesn't make it yours. Back on the net and search some more. Crystals and rocks won't heal the mind.

Anderson, IN

#29066 Jan 10, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are who you are". That is absolutely correct. I will not argue that. But what you are not, is a "doctor" of psychology. You may have, at one time, been involved in the new age healing arts, but that is not anywhere close to being an actual accredited and licensed psychologist. The only ability needed to be a 'Humanistic Psychologist' is the ability to count money. You may very well be a millionaire. There are many people in this nation that would be willing to pay huge sums of money to hear that if only they 'believed', they would be healed. We are just lucky that many, like Ms ArtGal, have been wise enough to seek professional help for their physical health issues instead of relying on some, well, quack with a bag full of crystals to treat them. A theory is only valid if it can be proven. Parents of children who died of medical conditions quickly found out (the most horrible way) that theories that are untested are more harm than good.
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
And what course studies pray tell, have you been through since then? The field of psychology has advanced far beyond the 50s. Stacking stones or weaving baskets or even raking sand in a zen garden may be fine for a patient that has been treated successfully by an actual doctor, but to think that it is the end all of the mental affliction is rubbish and is harming the patient more than just not treating them.
Once again. You're a fraud. I refuse to be nice about this. I've seen first hand the damage that has been done. And as you can see by some of the other replies that you have recieved, once you were exposed, it was a simple matter for all to see. You get credit for trying though. I'll give you that much. But that is all.
Bingo!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is America the most immoral.. 28 min veteran of war god 22
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 30 min Palehorse 18,608
spanking at 14???? 46 min veteran of war god 2
sad 4 hr Sceptical_Mal 42
Are there any true churches in America 6 hr 28 yr Midlo Resident 33
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 6 hr Nc again 52
Jesus Is Not The Reason For The Season 7 hr gundee123 62
Evoution Frauds 8 hr Gillette 96
Let's talk about God's definition of love 8 hr dollarsbill 626
More from around the web