Nettie's Pit Stop

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29028 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? You now see me everywhere and that is true sign of paranoia.
Good afternoon lovely GS!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29029 Jan 9, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You aint "God" sweetums!
I do what I please and dont take sheet from you..
Another WV hillbilly thinkin his sheet dont stink.. whew!
Then why did your mom keep saying 'OH GOD, OH MY GOD the other night to me? lol

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#29030 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did your mom keep saying 'OH GOD, OH MY GOD the other night to me? lol
She didnt.. she's been dead for quite some time..unless your having sexual relation with the dead..necrophilia is sick.. I had no idea you are into that sickness.

love your lying though.. its cute.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#29031 Jan 9, 2013
Wow.. hey folks.. HG is a necrophiliac!

Stay WAY away from him!

Lion_ of _Judah

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#29032 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You do know you are having a conversation about trolls with one of the biggest trolls on the internet, aka Cookie Parker?
No. She has been nicer to me then any female on Topix, and I have not seen her troll anyone. She is stalked wherever she goes as am I. Cookie is very sincere and has a huge heart filled with love. She is very intelligent and 100% trustworthy. She shares no one elses information with others as some liars claim, as she too has ethics and morals.

How have you been HG? Haven't seen you around much. Hope all is well and that your New Year is one of your best!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29033 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon lovely GS!
WTF you and that old hag travel in pairs? You sure as hell have crappy taste in females.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#29034 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I see GS is indeed in your head, rent free!

Yes I am and it shows.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#29035 Jan 9, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
Wow.. hey folks.. HG is a necrophiliac!
Stay WAY away from him!
I aint dead, but you can bet your last buck that I won't bend over in front of him.

#29036 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon lovely GS!
Hello HG. It is so nice to see you posting again and as you have been reading I am every poster that has not given their information to CP which is very telling about her intent with these posters however sHE fails to see that.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#29037 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HG. It is so nice to see you posting again and as you have been reading I am every poster that has not given their information to CP which is very telling about her intent with these posters however sHE fails to see that.
Take a hike, we don't need yer hillbilly lazy azz in the Pit. Dang we got rid of Nutcase, but your like a buzzard

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#29038 Jan 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
"WE" meaning people who are tired of trolls and stalkers. "WE" meaning people who just want to have an intelligent conversation about the topic of which we are discussing.
I get it, you hate Jesus, you hate Christianity.......I get it. You've made this point abundantly clear...now stop trolling me and the other Christians.
OK, I'm game. Let's have 'an intelligent conversation about the topic of which we a discussing'.

You go first.

Lion_ of _Judah

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#29039 Jan 9, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Take a hike, we don't need yer hillbilly lazy azz in the Pit. Dang we got rid of Nutcase, but your like a buzzard
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve...

P.S. Nutcase is NOT gone in the manner you speak. She's always been *gone* though, LOL.

http://www.oocities.org/vdgaines/images/nutca...

;o~

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#29040 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? You now see me everywhere and that is true sign of paranoia.
Yup. We all are sure.

And dude, for you to go in and out of accounts with your friends and then deny it is TRUE paranoia.

Sad, sick and psychotic little GS=GodSmacked. Getting pissed because grandma won't do your laundry anymore?

Changing accounts because there are very few places this sock can post?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#29041 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You do know you are having a conversation about trolls with one of the biggest trolls on the internet, aka Cookie Parker?
ROFLMAO!!!! Not only are you a HUGE troll, you are disliked and even your socks give you away.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#29042 Jan 9, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>She didnt.. she's been dead for quite some time..unless your having sexual relation with the dead..necrophilia is sick.. I had no idea you are into that sickness.
love your lying though.. its cute.
Yuck...perverted...as perverted as Doc.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#29043 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did your mom keep saying 'OH GOD, OH MY GOD the other night to me? lol
Is this supposed to be funny>? I remember boys laughing at it in the 7th grade.....but dude, you need to grow the heck up.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#29045 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you make this stuff up from? Your plan of attack?

Please be more specific with this generalization. I dont' get PMs from posters that deal with anything of personal information. That really makes you paranoid, doesn't it, that people PM me? You can't imagine what it is like to just talk to someone. For you, PMing is weasling out personal information on someone to make sure you can use it against that person. Ask others on here about that. ;)
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#29046 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
She was trying to compose herself and not laugh at your tiny penis

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#29048 Jan 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure "WE ALL"? You are seeing me every where I post and it is very telling because any poster that refuses to give you their information is me and I am certain you will have plenty of new posters to terrify soon.
You keeping proving me correct CP beyond a shadow of a doubt. Thank you.
I don't see you in all posters. I know you have socks and your paranoia on having that revealed has you spinning like a top or someone off their meds.

I have asked NO one for their information. I don't EVER make that request. That is the way YOU expose personal information on people by sending PMs or visiting new forums to get trolls to come and reveal information on me and Lion. There are a lot of people who have watched you work for a couple years, GS=GodSmacked. You can't fool them...only your trolling friends, your socks, and their socks. ;)

#29049 Jan 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you in all posters. I know you have socks and your paranoia on having that revealed has you spinning like a top or someone off their meds.
I have asked NO one for their information. I don't EVER make that request. That is the way YOU expose personal information on people by sending PMs or visiting new forums to get trolls to come and reveal information on me and Lion. There are a lot of people who have watched you work for a couple years, GS=GodSmacked. You can't fool them...only your trolling friends, your socks, and their socks. ;)
LOL are you sure of that? It appears you are the one that sees me in every poster that refuses to give you their email and personal information. Soon you will have many new posters to terrify.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 4 min oxbow 1,093
If The Pope Were American 8 min oxbow 30
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 14 min oxbow 14
Another one joins our team ! 33 min oxbow 63
judgment coming to america 58 min oxbow 39
Israel is anti christ, literally 1 hr oxbow 38
Early Christianity 1 hr oxbow 2,100
More from around the web