Nettie's Pit Stop

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#29002 Jan 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
I see Lion was in here lying about me and stalking me. Like we always say....document document document.
Funny how you idiot trolls always bumble your lies.

First you denied being part of the gang of psycho trolls, now you claim "Like we always say...".

And NOBODY is stalking you. For YOU are the one who came here to these threads doing the stalking and trolling.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#29003 Jan 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys troll a Christian area, acting like a group of 5 years olds, ganging up and trying to attack the REAL Christians so they leave. How low is that?
Go give out your numerous negative "judge its" against the REAL Christian posters, lol........how mature.
You seem to be in a panic on all the threads trying to self proclaim that you are a "REAL" Christian.

YOU ARE SOOOO >>>NOT<<< a Christian. You are just a disgusting low life Christian wannabe.

A REAL Christian is like this, and you are NOT:

What Christians should aspire to.

Active non-violence*
Almsgiving*
Benevolence to strangers & enemies*
Christian healing*
Christian perfection*
Compassion*
Correction of others, sportively*
Forgiveness to all, including enemies*
Generosity to all, including enemies*
Honesty*
Humaneness*
Humility*
Inclusiveness & equality*
Justice*
Mercy*
Modesty*
Morality and ethics*
Peace-making*
Prayer for all, including enemies*
Purity*
Repentance*
Unconditional love for all, including enemies*

What Christians should NOT do.

Self-righteousness*
Revenge*
Religious talk without compassionate life*
Prejudice*
Judging others*
Hypocrisy*
Hatred*
Anger*

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#29005 Jan 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm honored to be in that list of REAL Christians. You forgot a few other REAL Christians though.
So Christian haters are called "ilks". Gotcha.
Thanks for explaining it to me.
That's just it......Nettie's list isn't listing "REAL" Christians.......we already know who they are........it's your clan that is listed because if you were "REAL" Christians, you'd act more Christ-Like instead of a bunch of people making claims and bearing false witness against others......you'd figure it out that all you folks do is try and speak FOR God because you truly don't trust God to do what you believe is just!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#29006 Jan 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really a demented twisted troll. You mock Jesus constantly by trolling, attacking, and lying about His saved Christians. Anyone stupid enough to believe that you a Christian has some serious issues. Maybe you played it better in your many other accounts, who knows? Your Liar account was absolutely the most laughably fake Christian I have ever came across in all my years being online.
See? Lion had the nail on the head with you. You aren't here for discussions...you just got called up by GS=GoDSmacked to come here and troll Lion. And you're piss poor at it. You can't even stay connected, let alone sane.

How pathethic. Not EVEN responding to her comments...just ranting on with your agenda. Sure are a CLOSE follower of GS=GodSmacked, aren't you? He feeding you lines through PMs?

Lion is a TRUE Christian...and you're the biggest atheist trying to pretend to be a Christian I have ever seen. ;)

You're just as bad at it as GS=GodSmacked socks are.

Location hidden

#29007 Jan 9, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you idiot trolls always bumble your lies.
First you denied being part of the gang of psycho trolls, now you claim "Like we always say...".
And NOBODY is stalking you. For YOU are the one who came here to these threads doing the stalking and trolling.
We all see that. It must give them comfort hanging onto their delusions...you know the PM boxes have to be emptied every 20 minutes for them...they are frantic posters...delusional, obsessed, paranoid...all rolled into one Paranoid Trolling Psychosis.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#29008 Jan 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys troll a Christian area, acting like a group of 5 years olds, ganging up and trying to attack the REAL Christians so they leave. How low is that?
Go give out your numerous negative "judge its" against the REAL Christian posters, lol........how mature.
The judgits are from native from PA...thank her!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#29009 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>The real meaning to "Christians suck ilks are cool" is "Troth bought me a computer so I'll do anything to suck up to him, I'll even say I suck"
lol
Are you STILL whining like a 3 yr old hill billy because someone here on this forum was "nice" to someone else?

get off that pitty pedestal..........

Location hidden

#29010 Jan 9, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>The judgits are from native from PA...thank her!
And let's not forget to mention GS=GodSmacked contributions, too. Why, I'd say RR does a fairly good amount of them, too.

Location hidden

#29011 Jan 9, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>The judgits are from native from PA...thank her!
Morning Troth.

Morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew.

Hope all are well and ready to rock 'n roll today.

Have a great day everyone!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#29012 Jan 9, 2013
Mornin mornin mornin!

I need my fill of Sola today! gonna be about 84 today!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#29013 Jan 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really a demented twisted troll. You mock Jesus constantly by trolling, attacking, and lying about His saved Christians. Anyone stupid enough to believe that you a Christian has some serious issues. Maybe you played it better in your many other accounts, who knows? Your Liar account was absolutely the most laughably fake Christian I have ever came across in all my years being online.
You are not Jesus. Have you even considered that possibility?

God bless crazy people.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29014 Jan 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's not forget to mention GS=GodSmacked contributions, too. Why, I'd say RR does a fairly good amount of them, too.
I see GS is indeed in your head, rent free!

Location hidden

#29016 Jan 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Q: Why don't cannibals eat real Christians?
A: They taste funny.
Q: Why did daily Lamo^6 join the catholic church?
A: Because he cant get laid anyway and the Catholic religion provides a good excuse for his "short" comings.

lol

Location hidden

#29017 Jan 9, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Are you STILL whining like a 3 yr old hill billy because someone here on this forum was "nice" to someone else?
get off that pitty pedestal..........
shup, when I want your opinion I'll give it to you!

Location hidden

#29019 Jan 9, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that from other forums GS stalks us to. Same instant barrage of judgits. That takes a barrage of open accounts to do.
Did you also note that RR posted "as we always say document, document, document"? Considering he's been here just a little over a month, that's hardly always saying. And I only know of ONE poster that continually posts about documenting everything as she whines on TM21's thread, and everywhere else, and you know who that is.
So, I guess RR is saying he's her. And don't forget, Doc who has the inside scoop stated RR was a *she*. Pieces starting to connect?
I've noticed the same "voice" for sure. The same hatred and vile comments of someone on the edge exploding. Someone so two-faced, they actually try to pull off "Sweet" and "vile" at the same time.

GS=GodSmacked is trolling someone named ArtGal on TM8's thread and then the Book and Garden thread on the same forum. Seems as though he's no more successful there than here. And it seems as though they know exactly what it is he's doing, as well.

Funny..maybe the days of the troll are over for Topix...would that make topix a real forum with valuable posters? Oh, I shudder to think...;)

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#29020 Jan 9, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that from other forums GS stalks us to. Same instant barrage of judgits. That takes a barrage of open accounts to do.
Did you also note that RR posted "as we always say document, document, document"? Considering he's been here just a little over a month, that's hardly always saying. And I only know of ONE poster that continually posts about documenting everything as she whines on TM21's thread, and everywhere else, and you know who that is.
So, I guess RR is saying he's her. And don't forget, Doc who has the inside scoop stated RR was a *she*. Pieces starting to connect?
"WE" meaning people who are tired of trolls and stalkers. "WE" meaning people who just want to have an intelligent conversation about the topic of which we are discussing.

I get it, you hate Jesus, you hate Christianity.......I get it. You've made this point abundantly clear...now stop trolling me and the other Christians.

Lion_ of _Judah

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#29021 Jan 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed the same "voice" for sure. The same hatred and vile comments of someone on the edge exploding. Someone so two-faced, they actually try to pull off "Sweet" and "vile" at the same time.
GS=GodSmacked is trolling someone named ArtGal on TM8's thread and then the Book and Garden thread on the same forum. Seems as though he's no more successful there than here. And it seems as though they know exactly what it is he's doing, as well.
Funny..maybe the days of the troll are over for Topix...would that make topix a real forum with valuable posters? Oh, I shudder to think...;)
I've know ArtGal for many years. She is a feisty lady not scared to express her thoughts. She's been in the hospital much in the last year fighting a disease. Of course, who but GSmacked is going to kick someone when they are down, sickly, or in poverty. GS and his latest cult seem to actually get off on posters having their family die, those that are fighting for their lives, and those that struggle in poverty. I bet he kicks puppies, takes candy from kids, and pulls legs of spiders too.

Thanks. I'll have to check in on ArtGal. I don't go to that forum anymore as I used to often.

Location hidden

#29022 Jan 9, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I've know ArtGal for many years. She is a feisty lady not scared to express her thoughts. She's been in the hospital much in the last year fighting a disease. Of course, who but GSmacked is going to kick someone when they are down, sickly, or in poverty. GS and his latest cult seem to actually get off on posters having their family die, those that are fighting for their lives, and those that struggle in poverty. I bet he kicks puppies, takes candy from kids, and pulls legs of spiders too.
Thanks. I'll have to check in on ArtGal. I don't go to that forum anymore as I used to often.
And to add credibility to there being MORE Christian posters than trolls and socks, people are not putting up with it anymore. Seems old GS=GodSmacked and his stories of what he is are falling apart all over the internet...and his socks are being revealed, as he can't keep sane long enough to maintain anything but his vile and vulgar actions.

ArtGal seems very nice...and extremely capable. You need to say hi...she's really having a good time taking GS=GodSmacked...and Hegel does a great job, too.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#29024 Jan 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>shup, when I want your opinion I'll give it to you!
You aint "God" sweetums!
I do what I please and dont take sheet from you..

Another WV hillbilly thinkin his sheet dont stink.. whew!

Location hidden

#29026 Jan 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And to add credibility to there being MORE Christian posters than trolls and socks, people are not putting up with it anymore. Seems old GS=GodSmacked and his stories of what he is are falling apart all over the internet...and his socks are being revealed, as he can't keep sane long enough to maintain anything but his vile and vulgar actions.
ArtGal seems very nice...and extremely capable. You need to say hi...she's really having a good time taking GS=GodSmacked...and Hegel does a great job, too.
lol Lets talk about trolls and socks Kooks! lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scripture 32 min janeebee 152
Bible Interpretation 41 min messianic114 420
YESHUA SAID DONT TRUST Pharisses!!!! 45 min BARNS Bro 100
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr I love Jesus 20,705
The Moral Failure Of Christians 1 hr blacklagoon 188
Mother Teresa a Saint? What a cruel Joke!!! 2 hr I love Jesus 146
gen 49: 27 2 hr I love Jesus 88
ROM 5: 20 or HEB 10: 26 / Rev 14: 12 3 hr I love Jesus 53
More from around the web