Nettie's Pit Stop

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#28438 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You little fool, this goes WAY beyond some blog.
A reminder:
Stupid little fish always get eaten by bigger fish.
You little fish/trolls have only nipped at me, and I will see that you get devoured.
You broke laws, so your pathetic mods cannot protect you, for they have taken part also and are going down with you.
The police and federal agencies are way bigger fish than all of you snotty nosed trolls.
Have a nice day, LOL
This is the funniest post I have read in a long time. Please do...carry on.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#28439 Dec 14, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Demonic, terrorist threats...LMFAO. You in a cult somewhere waiting on the end of the world? Too funny!!!!
No I am not in a cult, however if you agree with this sort of "fun" then you must be. It is just down right WRONG to treat others the way tat this paganbirdkeeper6 66 is treating others. Then again you must enjoy that sort of thing. Show me what did cookie do to you or anyone? Nothing worth this treatment. This is my opinion and you may have yours I just don't agree with you on this issue.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#28440 Dec 14, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Any word from BAPO????? Its gonna be a blue blue xmas:-(
After the news that was given today, it might be a blue Christmas for some more.

Charleston, WV

#28442 Dec 14, 2012
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Bullsh*t, I have seen how poor little Cookie started these attacks on Lilith.
And me, she got in with the "ilk" and she made me her enemy to fit in. Not my fault, but I hit hard.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#28443 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh Bullsh*t, I have seen how poor little Cookie started these attacks on Lilith.
Then I must have missed them. So you think it ok and "IF" Cookie harassed someone you think doing this PAYBACK is ok? Regardless it is wrong. I didn't see it but what I see is wrong.

Charleston, WV

#28444 Dec 14, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I must have missed them. So you think it ok and "IF" Cookie harassed someone you think doing this PAYBACK is ok? Regardless it is wrong. I didn't see it but what I see is wrong.
She deserves it, she instigated it and she is paying for it. It is not payback, she has yet to cease. When she and WAAT quit we will too.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#28445 Dec 15, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not in a cult, however if you agree with this sort of "fun" then you must be. It is just down right WRONG to treat others the way tat this paganbirdkeeper6 66 is treating others. Then again you must enjoy that sort of thing. Show me what did cookie do to you or anyone? Nothing worth this treatment. This is my opinion and you may have yours I just don't agree with you on this issue.
She started with me. She stalked me for days on the Gilbert forums. She kept posting some silly blog and claiming it was about me. So I made some videos to do the same back at her.
It doesn't matter if you agree with it or not. You're a Christian and I am a satanist. You are supposed to believe in turning the other cheek we believe in Lex Talionis.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28446 Dec 15, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>She deserves it, she instigated it and she is paying for it. It is not payback, she has yet to cease. When she and WAAT quit we will too.
Exactly. She has posted on many of the same forums as I have,she knew I wouldn't be bossed around like she was trying to do, telling me what I should post. I used to feel kind of sorry for her because so many people trolled her but now I see why they do it.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28447 Dec 15, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not wrong to satanists. Not everyone lives by the rules of the Abrahamic religions.

You didn't see it? Then you really do not know what you're talking about, do you?

It stated because I asked about Christians keeping Christmas even though their bible says for them not to use anything pagan in their worship of god. I also pointed out that Christmas is mostly a materialistic holiday and how Christians are right in there with the rest which is another thing their bible says they're not supposed to do.
Cookie used that as an excuse to get bitchy but really I believe that she was mad because I am fiends with GS and CD.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28448 Dec 15, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That was posted way back in 2006 do you even know what year it is now?
Go educate yourself and read the current Topix TOS to see just what a fool you made of yourself.
I don't care when it was written. Someone asked about using proxies on Topix. I googled it and that was really the only relevant item which came up so I posted it for that person to read.
I have heard before that proxies were against TOS. They are on most forums.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28455 Dec 15, 2012
Hi Cookie Parker , keep fighting the war, I got yer back

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28457 Dec 15, 2012
Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, like GS and CD you chided and you taunted and you were attacking HS and others for their beliefs. When I found the blog and read about the fake and false beliefs in YOUR brand of satanims, the LaVey philosophies, and showed YOU about your beliefs founded in Christianity, you lost it..like GS and CD do when they lose a discussion and can't bully people. THEN you took up threats against me and used personal information GS gave you about me WITHOUT my permission, and made a threatening video. Coming from a cult, that was a real threat when you are saying you will have your friends come get me.
YOU have used cyberstalking and cyberbullying to put fear in me and you have been reported....
No I did not you lying POS. I stated the historical facts about the Christmas and Winter Solstice. It is not my fault if some people get butt hurt over facts.

You blog was a joke,written by a Christian who lied and said she was once a satanist with inside connections. All anyone has to do check the CoS's list of hierarchy and you will see she isn't mentioned. She didn't know anything of the true philosophy of satanism. Which I pointed out to you many things she failed to mention and where she took other things out of context. I posted directly from TSB and from this website which is a true satanic website written by someone who is well known and well respected by people from many religions, internationally.
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/testimonies/vexen.html
So when you say that I couldn't defend my beliefs you ae again a liar. The posts there for all to see.

So you think it is OK for you to follow me around posting from that stupid and inaccurate blog,claiming it is about me and what I believe but you think it is wrong for me to make a video about you and do the same? Well,I told you, I don't live by your rules and you should have read a real blog about satanism such as Vexen's instead of that bogus POS you kept posting from. Now you're messing with a real satanist and you don't know the rules of my games. You think I should play by yous. Not gonna happen.

Satanism is not a cult. It lacks many of the criteria to qualify as a cult. Such as a leader whom everyone worships. We worship ourselves not LaVay. LaVey is dead. Peter Gilmore is head of the CoS now and we don't worship him either. In fact a lot of us don't even like him.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28458 Dec 15, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
Hi Cookie Parker , keep fighting the war, I got yer back
As if.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28461 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Nothing happens? Do you think these reports are deleted, or stored for further reports?
You really think you can threaten people on the internet.
I don't give a fck one way or another. I never threatened you. That is only your interpretation of a video that anyone can see was not at all threatening but was comedic in nature. No whee in it did I write o say that I wanted to physically harm you. Your opinion is not the law of the land. Ms. Bossy.

BTW, constantly telling someone that you're going to take them to court is threatening.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#28463 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a fiend, and a rather charming one, at that.
I've puked more charming, just recently too.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28464 Dec 15, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
She even knows what she is and admitted it in the post above:
"Cookie used that as an excuse to get bitchy but really I believe that she was mad because I am fiends with GS and CD."
That they most certainly are "fiends". First words of truth she ever spoke.
Haven't been online for nearly 24 hours. I got stranded out of town and just got on a bit ago. You likely noticed since i haven't written you since about that time. But I did get over 50# of meat and bones for the dogs free while I was there. They seem to prefer that above their dry food.
Oh, and then it rained. The first rain we've gotten in months. It picked a dandy time too. Now to the email.
So, we are friends? Is that a crime?
That is exactly why Cookie has been attacking me and for doing the same thing she has done many times herself. It isn't because she is so concerned about christianity, she has certainly done her share of criticizing christians, it is because she's pissed about some people I am friends with.

Big deal I made a typo. Pettiness abound with you and your gf Cookie.

Liar,you were on here for days grey boxing and using proxies.
Really, mentioning stuff like,Oh I was out of town,blah blah blah.,,, only gives your identity away and proves your guilt.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28465 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Lmao! Meat....bones....dogs....I'm not gonna say it.
I wonder what graveyard the old ghoul robbed to get all of that?

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28466 Dec 15, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I've puked more charming, just recently too.
Well,no wonder after you consumed all of that raw meat and bones.
Cannibal's are known to suffer from chronic indigestion.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28467 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh stop with the dramatics! Nobody is coming after you! Now get back to your salt lick.
Cookie is such a drama queen.
Enough fun for now. I am up next for my new tat. See ya later, here and on FB.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28468 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Show us the TOS
Look them up yourself. I don't care. I posted it for someone who asked about it. Learn to read, moron.

Now go FYS coz I have no more time to fck with you until later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Monologue of Destruction to the Sex Demons In... 20 hr AlertChristians 1
Demons Supernaturally Interact with the Physica... 22 hr AlertChristians 1
I Knew Six Men Who Were Cannibals - Relatives &... Sun AlertChristians 1
A Relative, Conservation Officer was One of the... Sun AlertChristians 1
Consciousness to be awake Sun ROG 15
For what does it profit a man to gain the whole... Sun AlertChristians 1
The Gospel is Preached - Eternal Life and Rewar... Sun Ben Avraham 8
More from around the web