Nettie's Pit Stop

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#28399 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
Stupid little fish always get eaten by bigger fish.
You little fish/trolls have only nipped at me, and I will see that you get devoured.
You broke laws, so your pathetic mods cannot protect you, for they have taken part also and are going down with you.
The police and federal agencies are way bigger fish than all of you snotty nosed trolls.
Have a nice day, LOL
This seems to have been written by a child.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#28402 Dec 14, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
Oh look, Cookie has a new proxy. I'm pretty sure that using a porxy is against TOS.
If it is......then there are plenty of posters who should be banned because we have many who use them.

I'm only pointing out the issue of using proxy servers.

Have a great day!!!

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#28404 Dec 14, 2012
helper wrote:
I definatly foresee several topix moderators and their little toadies going under... As far as Terms of Service, topix only picks and chooses whom to punish. And that seems to be whomever the toadies suggest. There have been those who have done nothing other than disagree with a pet and been removed. This will not continue to last.
You sound like a butt hurt baby. Crying..."its not fair mommy". waaaah, waaah. Come on, send the cops, the FBI, ATF or even Homeland Security. You are and always have been a phony to the nth degree. What an f-n joke.

Leiden, Netherlands

#28406 Dec 14, 2012
helper wrote:
I definatly foresee several topix moderators and their little toadies going under... As far as Terms of Service, topix only picks and chooses whom to punish. And that seems to be whomever the toadies suggest. There have been those who have done nothing other than disagree with a pet and been removed. This will not continue to last.
If you were anyone with any authority you would just do it instead of posting and boasting about it.

Your lame attempts to intimidate are comical.

Charleston, WV

#28411 Dec 14, 2012
helper wrote:
Ahh, but I am correct.. We will see. Cookie is the victim and she has a case.. Continue to post items to aide her further, I am sure they will come after children like you also.
She is a case, she does not have one.

Leiden, Netherlands

#28412 Dec 14, 2012
helper wrote:
Ahh, but I am correct.. We will see. Cookie is the victim and she has a case.. Continue to post items to aide her further, I am sure they will come after children like you also.
Yeah,I am so worried about it that I will make another video tomorrow.
Do you ever tire of making as arse of yourself?

#28414 Dec 14, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T23NSVI...
Top Mod
“Hi Folks!”
Since: Sep 06
Topix Headquarters
Hi there,
Topix Terms of Service states that you may not: "forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;"
That would include using proxy servers to disguise where your posts originate. Users who make use of proxy servers may have their content deleted or their user banned.
Admin @ Topix
I don't believe that is what Topix meant!!!

That is just my opinion and I don't wish to get involved with any other aspect of this between posters.

Charleston, WV

#28417 Dec 14, 2012
helper wrote:
<quoted text>What's yours? What difference does it make, as long as the message gets out.
Damn, you are easy. Crawl away little one, you are severely outclassed. Come on now. Get my info from topix and send the troops...if you can. HAHAHAHA, what a twit.

Leiden, Netherlands

#28418 Dec 14, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that is what Topix meant!!!
That is just my opinion and I don't wish to get involved with any other aspect of this between posters.
Idk, it was written by a mod. Go to the link and ask them.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28419 Dec 14, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!
Any word from BAPO????? Its gonna be a blue blue xmas:-(

#28423 Dec 14, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Any word from BAPO????? Its gonna be a blue blue xmas:-(
Sorry, no word yet, but I'll keep trying......stay hopeful:-)

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#28424 Dec 14, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Any word from BAPO????? Its gonna be a blue blue xmas:-(
Daejeon Handbell Choir plays 'Blue Christmat'.

Leiden, Netherlands

#28425 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You scared fools can delete the truth all you want, the wheels were placed in motion MONTHS ago to put you sicko stalkers behind bars for your threats, bullying gang bangs like you are doing right here, posting of personal information, etc. MONTHS of your posts RECORDED. I got your connections to TM21 and each other, many of the socks you all use, etc. The police and feds can get the rest. And none of your childish insults or judgits will save you from the police kicking down your door and dragging your sick little butts off to JAIL.
So read this again.
Poor scared little sewer troll. This is NO JOKE. You, GS, Kevin, some mods, have been well documented committing cyber crimes. Even openly admitting and joking about committing them. And you morons are too stupid to realize that even several Topix MODs cannot protect you from the police who will be coming for you. Because they will be "going down" also. So you better think long and hard about how you will deal with prison life. You will all probably loose your jobs, if you losers even have any, when the charges are made against you. From there it's facing a gut wrenching trial as the evidence is brought against you, as you feel out of control as ending up in jail stares you in the face. Cold hard reality will then smack you hard. Jail.
So go ahead you fools, try to laugh it off, for what little time you have left. And if I can get Cookie and some of your other victims to join me, won't be very long at all.
Have an nice day, LOL.
So now you're in Ireland?
LMAO!

No one is scared of your lame arse threats.

Put up or shut up.

Leiden, Netherlands

#28426 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your childish delusions can be presented at trial.
Good luck with that! LOL
Having childish delusions is not illegal.

Ireland! LMAO!

Leiden, Netherlands

#28428 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the funny part. He/she, or even myself can openly state what we are doing and will be doing and you are too stupid to stop even after being informed of your breaking of many laws.
It's like opening a jail cell and asking you to walk right in for a few years, and you do. Too stupid to comprehend what is even happening.
Yawn.

You're getting boring,phony person.

Leiden, Netherlands

#28429 Dec 14, 2012
Helper,
What will be your story when nothing happens? Will you claim that it was because I have demonic influences and connections with the Illuminati or maybe you will say that I put a satanic curse on you and everything you do comes to not.
[email protected]

Leiden, Netherlands

#28432 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sept 2006???
LOL
There are no more Topix rules in the TOS you lying fool.
I didn't write it,ass clown.
Can't you read? I posted a link to the original post.

Leiden, Netherlands

#28433 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sept 2006???
LOL
There are no more Topix rules in the TOS you lying fool.
It was written by a mod. You're truly an idiot.

But carry on,we're having fun laughing at you.

Leiden, Netherlands

#28434 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need to do is document all this stalking, baiting, bullying, posting of personal information, slandering, etc. of GS and socks, and other trolls on his "gang". Then add as much detail as you can to this illegal activity, and sent it to the Attorney General of CA where Topix is based, AND the Attorney General of the state you live in. And be sure to include any beliefs or evidence of GS being employed by Topix, or having any support of Topix (TM21), as to why he, and sicko "gang" of trolls can say and do whatever they want, then ban anyone they want for no real reason at all.
They particularly like personal background explanations of his/their stalking activity pointing out details a casual observer might miss. This includes any socks he uses to make it look like "others" are doing the stalking and attacking.
The more complaints and documentation they get will help me put these sicko stalking trolls in prison that much faster.
You already posted this earlier today. Did you forget?

Leiden, Netherlands

#28436 Dec 14, 2012
LOL Helper's posts are being removed. All but the recent ones with the Ireland proxy. Guess,Helper is going to be of much help after all.
Fcking poser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 23 min Big Al 84,649
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 37 min Big Al 692
Early Christianity 55 min Barmsweb 1,788
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ 1 hr Barmsweb 43
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 1 hr Barmsweb 86
Faith during hard times 2 hr ROG 12
Is it a sin to show your bare body to the world? (Oct '09) 14 hr P0D has returned 32
More from around the web