Nettie's Pit Stop

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#28351 Dec 13, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>He is a she and you got the account banned.
I disagree with you! I didn't see any post that would have been worth getting banned over that Cookie made. I have however seen post that was made from another poster that should have been. IF the little nic doesn't want to put up with being told he is wrong then maybe that little nic should not be posting. That is my opinion.

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#28352 Dec 13, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you! I didn't see any post that would have been worth getting banned over that Cookie made. I have however seen post that was made from another poster that should have been. IF the little nic doesn't want to put up with being told he is wrong then maybe that little nic should not be posting. That is my opinion.
Regardless, they asked her to stop and she did not. Topix is a private company and does not have to be fair. She is guilty of lack of common sense at the very least.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#28357 Dec 13, 2012
Ill Bill- wrote:

Cookie got banned?

TopMod21 wrote:

She believes she is but I have already told her that she's not. She refuses to believe me.
Anyway, hope everyone is having a good morning.
TM 21

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...

#28359 Dec 13, 2012
LOL you are the greatest troll on the net and you have proven it time and time again.

TopMod21 wrote:

<quoted text>
You are not blocked from posting either, although I am not sure what the difference is.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28361 Dec 13, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Ill Bill- wrote:
Cookie got banned?
TopMod21 wrote:
She believes she is but I have already told her that she's not. She refuses to believe me.
TM 21
Hey GS, move on, Nutcase is not here for you to defend. WV threads are calling you.

#28370 Dec 13, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Ill Bill- wrote:
Cookie got banned?
TopMod21 wrote:
TM 21
Just use your account it is not banned.

Charleston, WV

#28371 Dec 13, 2012
Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely..and I'd bet he' NE Jake on the gay cafe thread, too. ;)
So what if they are kooky. GS is a lady, you are an idiot.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#28375 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Glad you feel free to post this threat against me so many times, pagan. With your satanic background, it will be of interest to agencies all over New York.
You posted here first yourself,idiot.

The point is you lied. That post is still there. It wasn't removed.
Post 604 of this thread
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/gilbert-wv/TI...

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28376 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
So you can block my posts and remove them?
Sorry. Your ability to allow Pagan to post real threats against people showing heads being severed because YOU provide personal information on people you have collected wont' be tolerated. I don't know of many federal and state agencies which allow that behavior, let alone corporations wanting to be attached to it.
Allow me? How could she stop me?
Since you don't like that one then I will make you another one. But, there is only so much that can be done with just a head.

Charleston, WV

#28379 Dec 14, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me? How could she stop me?
Since you don't like that one then I will make you another one. But, there is only so much that can be done with just a head.
Make me another one...paleeeeze!!!!!!

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28380 Dec 14, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Make me another one...paleeeeze!!!!!!
I will and I will give her a body this time. She seems to have a problem with being topless.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#28383 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I know you did..and I've copied and pasted them both to my computer...you have made a physical threat to murder me on the internet and spread it all over making sure I was aware you would, how did you word that, send your demonic friends to get me? I've captured more than one domestic terrorist comment on you...and I don't take those things lightly, Pagan. Many government agencies don't. Especially when there is a history of doing it.
That poster needs to get help! The poster is very demonic to do what it is doing. This falls under the terrorist threats and if the mods allow this to keep going on they are just like the poser in my opinion. I am sorry to see you going through this it is WRONG! If I were you I would report it.

Charleston, WV

#28384 Dec 14, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster needs to get help! The poster is very demonic to do what it is doing. This falls under the terrorist threats and if the mods allow this to keep going on they are just like the poser in my opinion. I am sorry to see you going through this it is WRONG! If I were you I would report it.
Demonic, terrorist threats...LMFAO. You in a cult somewhere waiting on the end of the world? Too funny!!!!

Charleston, WV

#28390 Dec 14, 2012
helper wrote:
<quoted text>If you are deep in the throes of a really bad TOPIX post about you, email me at [email protected] and I will try to give you a few more pointers. Warning: I only check mail once a week so be patient. There are some ways to manipulate an end to the conversation if its really heated but I wont post them here. Unfortunately, I have no ability to get an individual post removed for you. If I could, I would not need this website.
Your page is easy to find even though you claim it isn't. The person you are trying to "help" is not the victim. She has not been harassed but has done some harassing. I would encourage her to contact police as your page suggests, this would cause her the grief she deserves. Your help here is misguided.

Charleston, WV

#28391 Dec 14, 2012
If any dolt lawyer ever tried to put this before a judge, I would get a subpoena among others and they would have to pay thousands in transportation, room and board. LMFAO

Charleston, WV

#28395 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Poor scared little sewer troll. This is NO JOKE. You, GS, Kevin, some mods, have been well documented committing cyber crimes. Even openly admitting and joking about committing them. And you morons are too stupid to realize that even several Topix MODs cannot protect you from the police who will be coming for you. Because they will be "going down" also. So you better think long and hard about how you will deal with prison life. You will all probably loose your jobs, if you losers even have any, when the charges are made against you. From there it's facing a gut wrenching trial as the evidence is brought against you, as you feel out of control as ending up in jail stares you in the face. Cold hard reality will then smack you hard. Jail.
So go ahead you fools, try to laugh it off, for what little time you have left. And if I can get Cookie and some of your other victims to join me, won't be very long at all.
Have an nice day, LOL.
you just committed a cyber crime. Idiot.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28396 Dec 14, 2012
Oh look, Cookie has a new proxy. I'm pretty sure that using a porxy is against TOS.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28397 Dec 14, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>you just committed a cyber crime. Idiot.
LMAO! Cookie is in Amsterdam smoking some purple bud.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28398 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
Stupid little fish always get eaten by bigger fish.
You little fish/trolls have only nipped at me, and I will see that you get devoured.
You broke laws, so your pathetic mods cannot protect you, for they have taken part also and are going down with you.
The police and federal agencies are way bigger fish than all of you snotty nosed trolls.
Have a nice day, LOL
LMAO!! First you have to break a law and I haven't.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28399 Dec 14, 2012
Helper 2 wrote:
Stupid little fish always get eaten by bigger fish.
You little fish/trolls have only nipped at me, and I will see that you get devoured.
You broke laws, so your pathetic mods cannot protect you, for they have taken part also and are going down with you.
The police and federal agencies are way bigger fish than all of you snotty nosed trolls.
Have a nice day, LOL
This seems to have been written by a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospice Care or Murder? (Jan '13) 1 hr fallen angel 111
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 6 hr fallen angel 1,206
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 7 hr fallen angel 340
judgment coming to america 9 hr fallen angel 55
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 9 hr fallen angel 2,114
Israel is anti christ, literally 9 hr fallen angel 46
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 9 hr fallen angel 1,098
More from around the web