Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#28255 Dec 5, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Hey all.
My daughter arrived today from CA.
Mother ate supper just for her.
Sleeping soundly now, both of them.
The visits from family are really perking mother up but she is still frail and has a lot of congestion and unable to choke it up.
She is a tough ole bird as someone once said about her and is still holding her own.
My dog Beau is avoiding me now cause he is not an outside dog but he is now for a while.
Has anyone ever had to drag an 80 pound outside while he is putting on brakes all the way bout five times a day?
The surprising thing to me is mother is recognizing everyone and talking a little with them quite lucidly.
Hope all are well, and I will check back in when I can.
xoxo
Seen raises his hand and states, "Yes, I know what it's like to drag a big dog that does not want to go somewhere!"

My 100+ lb "puppy" threw a tantrum yesterday because he wanted to keep playing fetch/tug of war with a stick. So I had to try pulling him maybe 50' by the stick clutched in his jaws. So the sh*thead pulled his trick of flopping down on his side so I had to drag him about another 50' until his jaws tired and he let go of the stick. As tiring and aggravating as the ordeal was, I still saw the humor of it. I was then able to get him the rest of the way to the door by taunting him with the stick, but not letting him have it.

I suggest you try the carrot on a stick method. Get some good smelly dog treats like Beggin Strips and keep it out of reach until you get to where you need to bring him, then give it to him.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#28256 Dec 5, 2012
Full Armour Of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nettie! I feel like a bear today! HAHA
Since I will no longer post here I wanted to tell you I will be contacting you personally, although I won't bother you much as you have plenty going on as it is.
I went through this with 2 men I loved very much. The ups and downs during the end times. Emotions run rampant with the highs and lows of their responses and degrees of improvement or failing. I lost one of these loves right before Christmas so this is a melancholy season for me for many reasons, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I so do hope improvements continue until the new year as it cannot indefinitely.
As far as 80# dogs, yes. By problem is keeping them from pulling me outside. The dog pulls me on her leash so hard to go on their daily run that she nearly launches me into the car. We found a closer place to go during the off-season. It's a refuse dump for leaves and grass clippings only. They had so much fun playing and jumping and rolling in the massive piles of leaves, just like kids.
I'm glad your daughter is here and you have family to offer support. I will remain in touch as will your many friends here that TRULY care. The wolves have now been stripped of their sheep-suits.
God bless you and yours my friend!
Numbers 6:
24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
I think that's the emotional hard part, when it looks like they are going to leave this world and you're trying to come to terms with it. When they kind of "bounce back" for a while, then slowly slip down again, then "bounce back", with this going on maybe a few times before they really do go. It varies. Which is such an emotional roller coaster of emotions it kind of burns one out.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#28257 Dec 5, 2012
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>doin fine.. just werkin alot on big projects!
kinda nice not having a screamin nutcase on here anymore!
Too bad the other psycho troll socks are trying to take up the slack though.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#28259 Dec 5, 2012
Good night, Nettie.

Hope you are well....hope you are rested...hope you are reaching peace.

Night Nettie's Pit Stop Crew....pleasant dreams to all.

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#28260 Dec 5, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not quite understand why you appreciate "from day one you have accepted me for who I am", since you are one of the most spiritually enlightened, fairest, most understanding, and kind hearted people I have come across on Topix. I am frequently astonished by your depth of spiritual and human understanding. I find it refreshing to see someone so wise. You are like a rare jewel to Topix. So I don't completely understand why you are thanking me for accepting you for who you are. Like being you is a bad thing. Heck, I feel honored when I come onto Topix and see you have defended me over some matter or another without being asked.
So I thank you for being you, and being here, and being my friend.
your checks in the mail

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#28261 Dec 5, 2012
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>your checks in the mail
Could I have a check in the mail, too? Hope all is well with you and the family:-)

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#28262 Dec 6, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Could I have a check in the mail, too? Hope all is well with you and the family:-)
Sorry Seens just about cleared me out Norcal ,Yeah everythings as well as it can be here the usual mixture of great things and not so great things each day springing something new to deal with ,it never rains but it pours here, the plus side being we get to have many rainbows and I have learned to be a great dancer .I love this quote Life isnít about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to Dance in the rain. Hope all is well with you and yours too and you are dancing your way through lifes trials and tribulations

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#28263 Dec 6, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning IAS...thanks for stopping by....these holidays and their plans sure are exciting...AND exhausting, huh?
Morning to you and all of the Pit stop friends!
Yesterday was a LONG day!!! Had to cut and put things together for over 12 projects! I'm glad it was only 12 projects to cut for. Had to cut about 28 sets for most of them.

Today I will be working on the stain class projects. This is a busy time of year it seems.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#28264 Dec 6, 2012
Hi Nettie hope today finds you well!
Keeping you and the family in our thoughts and prayers.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#28265 Dec 6, 2012
Troth for Leogere wrote:
Glad to hear you are doing well.

It is nice not to be screamed at just for posting.

Anderson, IN

#28266 Dec 6, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday was a LONG day!!! Had to cut and put things together for over 12 projects! I'm glad it was only 12 projects to cut for. Had to cut about 28 sets for most of them.
Today I will be working on the stain class projects. This is a busy time of year it seems.
Morning NorCal...wow..you ARE busy...I need a nap after reading your projects...still, kinda exciting, too, isn't it when they come together..."stain class projects" sounds interesting..what type of stain?

Anderson, IN

#28267 Dec 6, 2012
Morning IAS and NorCal...morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew...

Hope all are well and creating their best day ever!!!

HAve a good one....and make it a good day to get closer to closing the Christmas preparations..

Hope you are well rested, Nettie.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#28268 Dec 6, 2012
Good morning gorgeouses and handsomes. Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the beautiful day we're having.

Hi Nettie! I'm glad to hear your mom is responsive, eating and enjoying family. She's surrounded by lots of love and good vibes.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#28269 Dec 6, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning NorCal...wow..you ARE busy...I need a nap after reading your projects...still, kinda exciting, too, isn't it when they come together..."stain class projects" sounds interesting..what type of stain?
WOW NorCal when did you start doing "stain class projects"? Sorry Cookie just had to tease you! Glad to know that I'm not the only one that makes funny mistakes.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#28270 Dec 6, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Morning IAS and NorCal...morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew...
Hope all are well and creating their best day ever!!!
HAve a good one....and make it a good day to get closer to closing the Christmas preparations..
Hope you are well rested, Nettie.
Morning Cookie,
Hope all is well in your part of the world:-)

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#28271 Dec 6, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see pictures of your stained glass art. That is awesome!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#28272 Dec 6, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to see pictures of your stained glass art. That is awesome!
As soon as I get hubby to get this windows 8 ready for me to scan the pictures I'll make sure you see them.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28273 Dec 6, 2012
Wazzup my fellow peeps. Hot damn it a good day.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#28274 Dec 6, 2012
Troth for Leogere wrote:
LOL a half barrle is not a big project, shoot fire son, that will just wet yer taste buds

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#28275 Dec 6, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cookie,
Hope all is well in your part of the world:-)
It will be better iffin you get Bapo in my stocking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Christian Forum is a absolute EMBARRASSMENT 18 min par five 321
The Social Harm of Religion 41 min Hardcore 93
MY DEFINITION of " IDIOT" 1 hr dollarsbill 20
Joel Osteen is one of only a few upon the earth... 1 hr dollarsbill 104
Thank the Lord 1 hr dollarsbill 30
Do You Support Military Action Against ISIS 1 hr dollarsbill 245
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr dollarsbill 1,160
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr janeebee 14,625
Atonement? 5 hr Old GT 194
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 7 hr The truth works 242