|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, your granddaughter is going to love that! One of my friends makes adorable clothes for her granddaughter's dolls too. She makes seasonal doll dresses and ball gowns with bling. Her granddaughter is into the bling on her doll dresses right now.
Thanks....and the seasonal dress idea is fantastic....I just had two different patterns with different material.

bling...isn't that a funny word, sounding just like what it represents? LOL!!!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Guys I love yous and appreciate each and every poster in here ,even you socks earning your living here .
Thanks Seen for the timely reminder.I want to thank you for you have done things for me and helped me out many times .You have offered to send me computers when mine have broken down or whatever even though you are way across the pond but I think my biggest gratefulness to you would be for simply from day one you have accepted me for who I am and for that I am eternally grateful .
I do not quite understand why you appreciate "from day one you have accepted me for who I am", since you are one of the most spiritually enlightened, fairest, most understanding, and kind hearted people I have come across on Topix. I am frequently astonished by your depth of spiritual and human understanding. I find it refreshing to see someone so wise. You are like a rare jewel to Topix. So I don't completely understand why you are thanking me for accepting you for who you are. Like being you is a bad thing. Heck, I feel honored when I come onto Topix and see you have defended me over some matter or another without being asked.

So I thank you for being you, and being here, and being my friend.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
Mother's new hospital bed is wonderful and it has the air mattress on it that gently puffs out streams of air which gently move her and is good to prevent bed sores and good her circulation.
This morning I peeked in, her eyes were open, went in and said good morning and then she weakly said the same. I ask could I bring her something to drink, she nodded, I turned to go get it and she then said 'and something to eat'.
I ran in the kitchen, grabbed the first thing I saw, a vanilla pudding cup, and grabbed an Ensure and her drinking cup with the spout, and she downed all of it.
Opening her mouth for it too.
Big change.
So, she is revived somewhat, and is alert and talking a little.
:)
I'm sure that all the TLC, attention, and outpouring of love from everyone who visits is playing a big part.

She could not be in better care.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

im lurking.......... <wink>

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Just a turd on my computer named Jazyboob. Speak ill of GS and you will make enemies fast.
Well shiet for brains, go for it sunshine. Do you often ask others to do your work? Time to pull up your panties and slide into your big boy pants sunshine, if you feel froggy, jump. If not slide on back to HogHollow.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
I see you, BEER time

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, JAZYbird58.....nice to have you here.
Wazzup Cookie, hows tricks

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Need to cut down on the sugar.......lol!!!
Sugar hell, they found my stash of RedBull.What you getting me for my Birthday ??? Please tell me its Bapo

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Well shiet for brains, go for it sunshine. Do you often ask others to do your work? Time to pull up your panties and slide into your big boy pants sunshine, if you feel froggy, jump. If not slide on back to HogHollow.
I live in Charleston, the state capitol. We have no "hog holler". Ya, it is holler, WV speak.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Charleston, the state capitol. We have no "hog holler". Ya, it is holler, WV speak.
Like I said , slide on back to Hogholler and take Godsmacked with ya. The hillbillies in WV need her way more than the other 49 normal states. Question, Do you date your sister?GS was married 4 times, would have been 5 but she ran out of brothers.
Well I guess you best run off, your still needs tending. See ya troll boy.

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said , slide on back to Hogholler and take Godsmacked with ya. The hillbillies in WV need her way more than the other 49 normal states. Question, Do you date your sister?GS was married 4 times, would have been 5 but she ran out of brothers.
Well I guess you best run off, your still needs tending. See ya troll boy.
Hmmmm, I guess you lie to your friends. How sad. You have also confused WV with KY and Ms.

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No way dip shiet, everyone knows only the best one tooth wonders come from WV. Now back to the question at hand did you have any kids with your sister? Are they all retards like you? Godsmacked is a by product of brother sister lovin, lord knows she is a tard. See ya billy boi
We don't sleep with our sisters in WV, that is Ky. We sleep with your sister. I have all my teeth, lucky for Ky your mother has none.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No way dip shiet, everyone knows only the best one tooth wonders come from WV. Now back to the question at hand did you have any kids with your sister? Are they all retards like you? Godsmacked is a by product of brother sister lovin, lord knows she is a tard. See ya billy boi
Hey all.
My daughter arrived today from CA.
Mother ate supper just for her.
Sleeping soundly now, both of them.

The visits from family are really perking mother up but she is still frail and has a lot of congestion and unable to choke it up.
She is a tough ole bird as someone once said about her and is still holding her own.
My dog Beau is avoiding me now cause he is not an outside dog but he is now for a while.
Has anyone ever had to drag an 80 pound outside while he is putting on brakes all the way bout five times a day?
The surprising thing to me is mother is recognizing everyone and talking a little with them quite lucidly.
Hope all are well, and I will check back in when I can.
xoxo

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Hey all.
The visits from family are really perking mother up but she is still frail and has a lot of congestion and unable to choke it up.
She is a tough ole bird as someone once said about her and is still holding her own.
My dog Beau is avoiding me now cause he is not an outside dog but he is now for a while.
Has anyone ever had to drag an 80 pound outside while he is putting on brakes all the way bout five times a day?
The surprising thing to me is mother is recognizing everyone and talking a little with them quite lucidly.
xoxo
Hi Nettiebelle,

We just keep praying and praying and putting everything in God's hands.

Love you.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Sugar hell, they found my stash of RedBull.What you getting me for my Birthday ??? Please tell me its Bapo
Maybe, maybe not........I'll have to see if she's available!!!

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Troth for Leogere wrote:
So I see you are lurking. I wonder if anyone else is lurking?

So how are ya?

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you, BEER time
Would that be ROOT beer?

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Good morning friends! Have a busy day ahead of me.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Wazzup Cookie, hows tricks
Hey, Jazybird58...see you're talking to "him who must be braindead". Most of us don't bother anymore...stupidity is such a depressing thing and when it has a computer, it's like self-inflicted self-hate....not worth the bother.

Just checked in to see how NEttie's doing with her mom and to tell you and all of Nettie's Pit Stop Crew to have a great day!!!

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Hey all.
xoxo
Glad to hear family is there and she is able to speak with them.

As to the 80# outside? Nope...just remember the silence is deafening when they are upset.

Hope your day is a good one with your mom, Nettie, and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A Message from Nettie 15 min Nc resident 812
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 18 min NDanger 1,331
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 51 min Gary Coaldigger 10,453
obama christ! 57 min stupid is not a disease 8
Did Jesus pray like a Muslim? (May '09) 2 hr stupid is not a disease 100
Should I throw bible? 2 hr susanblange 17
BIBLE CONTRADICTION: Mark 4:11-12, 2 Peter 3:9 2 hr stupid is not a disease 22
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 7 hr stupid is not a disease 311
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 10 hr stupid is not a disease 231
•••
•••