|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Geez...

I see that that sick disgusting troll cannot let up with his hate and lies even now.

Well, while the good people here are keeping Nettie and her mother in our thoughts, we all need to reflect upon how fleeting life can be. And while we are always quick to tell others when we are displeased with them, we are not equally as quick to tell certain people how much they mean to us. Be they teachers, friends, parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc, who have helped us over the years. So I urge everyone to reflect upon their lives and remember all the good things people have done for you, then within reason TELL that person how much it, and they, meant to you. Because they really need to be told, and tomorrow you may not get the chance. Then you would have robbed them of that cherished memory, of how they were appreciated by someone in their life. And they would be gone with one less bright spot in their lives. Maybe even going out of this world thinking nobody even cared about them.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Nettiebelle,
I pray that God gives you comfort and strength during this difficult time.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
Geez...
I see that that sick disgusting troll cannot let up with his hate and lies even now.
Well, while the good people here are keeping Nettie and her mother in our thoughts, we all need to reflect upon how fleeting life can be. And while we are always quick to tell others when we are displeased with them, we are not equally as quick to tell certain people how much they mean to us. Be they teachers, friends, parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc, who have helped us over the years. So I urge everyone to reflect upon their lives and remember all the good things people have done for you, then within reason TELL that person how much it, and they, meant to you. Because they really need to be told, and tomorrow you may not get the chance. Then you would have robbed them of that cherished memory, of how they were appreciated by someone in their life. And they would be gone with one less bright spot in their lives. Maybe even going out of this world thinking nobody even cared about them.
"TELL that person how much it, and they, meant to you. Because they really need to be told, and tomorrow you may not get the chance."

xoxo

That is what we are doing, Seen!
Neices, daughters, one son so far, grandchildren coming within a day or two, as soon as they can get here, mother's sister called and spoke with her (she is unable to come, very old and in poor shape but she talked to mother who was aware and understood). Mother's other remaining living sibling, another sister, is right now in the hospital in much the same condition my mother is.
These times are precious, and I am thankful I chose home instead of going to a nursing home. She knows where she is, she responds, at times, with lucid answers. I firmly believe this is THE best thing all of us can do for mother at this time.
Thank you, and thank all of you.
God set up this way of leaving this world and my mother's relatives are going to help her along the way as we can.
No, it's not easy, yet this is something we will always remember and be glad we have this memory.
Sola Scriptura

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
My sis and I spent a great deal of time at the hospital today.
We both talked with mother, who seemed to not hear us. She is at the Glasgow Coma stage now (hope I spelled that right), BUT, when I spoke in her ear and said we were waiting to talk with her dr. about her coming home, and did she want to come home, she made the sound 'uh-huh- twice.:) She wants to come home.
And, I just got a call from the nurse saying they are making arrangements for the ambulance service to bring her home.
:)
I really plan to take the advice within that Hospice article that I posted with mother.
And, she is in absolutely no pain at all.
:)
Sorry to hear this Nettie. I have always admired the way you have taken care of your mother. Especially in these days when the ungrateful brats would rather throw their parents into an old folks home and let them rot there. I thank God both of my parents went peacefully in their sleep. Dad not so much but black lung is not a easy demise.

God bless you and yours and I'm glad she isn't in any pain.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear this Nettie. I have always admired the way you have taken care of your mother. Especially in these days when the ungrateful brats would rather throw their parents into an old folks home and let them rot there. I thank God both of my parents went peacefully in their sleep. Dad not so much but black lung is not a easy demise.
God bless you and yours and I'm glad she isn't in any pain.
Thank you so much, Wayne.
Mother is actually more alert and aware since she came home from the hospital last night than she has been in some time.
The visits from relatives who are coming as they can is so welcomed by her, you can see it in her eyes.
She talks, a little, but her answers are understandable.
I have discovered that Hospice is wonderful; they are having a hospital bed brought and set up for her tomorrow and this will help keep her elevated and help with elevating her legs better.
She took some fluids this evening!
Some of these visits are more beneficial for the visitor than mother. There is something very hard yet very wonderful going on here and it is hard to put into words. We each are taking a little private time with mother also. I am just thankful we are have the chance to do this for us and for her.
I know you have already been through this experience with loved ones, so you understand.
Sola Scriptura

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much, Wayne.
Mother is actually more alert and aware since she came home from the hospital last night than she has been in some time.
The visits from relatives who are coming as they can is so welcomed by her, you can see it in her eyes.
She talks, a little, but her answers are understandable.
I have discovered that Hospice is wonderful; they are having a hospital bed brought and set up for her tomorrow and this will help keep her elevated and help with elevating her legs better.
She took some fluids this evening!
Some of these visits are more beneficial for the visitor than mother. There is something very hard yet very wonderful going on here and it is hard to put into words. We each are taking a little private time with mother also. I am just thankful we are have the chance to do this for us and for her.
I know you have already been through this experience with loved ones, so you understand.
Good to hear she is a little more perky now. I suppose that is where you get your perkiness from.

I know I have laid into you with some pretty harsh words and insults over the years but when something like this is happening, it can make one think. So I ask for your forgiveness if I have caused you any PERSONAL pain.

Your doctrines however are still something I, let's just say, still VEHEMENTLY disagree with. So in the future I will try to keep it at a doctrinal level and leave the personal out of it.. Be well.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear she is a little more perky now. I suppose that is where you get your perkiness from.
I know I have laid into you with some pretty harsh words and insults over the years but when something like this is happening, it can make one think. So I ask for your forgiveness if I have caused you any PERSONAL pain.
Your doctrines however are still something I, let's just say, still VEHEMENTLY disagree with. So in the future I will try to keep it at a doctrinal level and leave the personal out of it.. Be well.
Okay, so will I, Wayne.
BTW, you were already forgiven.
xoxo

Since: Oct 07

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
Geez...
Guys I love yous and appreciate each and every poster in here ,even you socks earning your living here .
Thanks Seen for the timely reminder.I want to thank you for you have done things for me and helped me out many times .You have offered to send me computers when mine have broken down or whatever even though you are way across the pond but I think my biggest gratefulness to you would be for simply from day one you have accepted me for who I am and for that I am eternally grateful .

Since: Oct 07

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Wayne ,Nettie ..God knows I love you guys .Both in your own unique individual ways have helped me immensely and the Lord has used both of yous to teach me many lessons about myself about others and about him .
I have always thought of you two as like an old married couple one of them types who fight like cat and dog ,constantly disagreeing with each other .when I think of you Nettie Wayne springs too mind more often than not.. when I think of you Wayne Nettie springs to mind ...its like salt and pepper ,fish and chips ,knife and fork .. Wayne and Nettie

One thing I have always believed is like that old married fighting couple when push comes to shove yous would be there for each other ..I had a wee tear in my eyes reading your posts too each other this Morning for it confirmed to me what I have always believed about yous (though often lose sight of)..It is beautiful to witness ..not that I am expecting or even wanting you two to be all sugar and nice and lovey dovey too each other from here on in ,shudders ..think I would even puke at that lol ..Thanks guys you have brightened my Morning and thanks for being who yous are

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

naturalwonder wrote:
I am sorry for you and your mother Nettie.
A simple nice post has you all fired up. I would suggest a good mirror. Have a damn nice day.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Good morning friends of Nettie's Pit Stop!

Nettie Keeping you in thought and prayers. I understand right where you are at and pray for you as you go through this time.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew.

Hope all is calm and filled with peace for you and your mother, Nettie. Hospice does a great service in helping the family and the patient,as well.

Hope everyone creates the best day ever.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, so will I, Wayne.
BTW, you were already forgiven.
xoxo
My prayers are with your Mother Nettie and your family, be bless in Jesus name.

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>A simple nice post has you all fired up. I would suggest a good mirror. Have a damn nice day.
Well we both know who did that. Have a nice day naturalwonder oh and thank you so very much for the information.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Your Past Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, little happy boy. Your buds in Grundy WV told me to tell you they miss their village idiot and for you to run on home.
Course, you'd know all about that karma thingy with your past little activities in Charleston, WV, right? Huh, huh, huh?
Please have them come on a thread other than Nettie's. Nettie's mom is in hospice and only someone who has no soul would post like GS does on here.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Why would you remove a post from a new poster and leave one up which contained personal information from a troll, Kevin? Everyone knows GS is your sock.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Nettie, I am keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers during this trying transition.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
I agree because it is sick to have poster fired from jobs because the owner of forums collect information then report them to employers but karma is a real bytch and it did bite that owner and cost them everything.
wHAT ARE you upset because you didn't think of it?????

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>wHAT ARE you upset because you didn't think of it?????
Run along Jazy and you will find out first hand when your information is collected and this is done to you.

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
Why would you remove a post from a new poster and leave one up which contained personal information from a troll, Kevin? Everyone knows GS is your sock.
You dumb b---h, you think everybody is somebodies sock. Why don't you put a sock in it...rub it around some too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••