Nettie's Pit Stop
Sola Scriptura

Beckley, WV

#28138 Dec 2, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much, Wayne.
Mother is actually more alert and aware since she came home from the hospital last night than she has been in some time.
The visits from relatives who are coming as they can is so welcomed by her, you can see it in her eyes.
She talks, a little, but her answers are understandable.
I have discovered that Hospice is wonderful; they are having a hospital bed brought and set up for her tomorrow and this will help keep her elevated and help with elevating her legs better.
She took some fluids this evening!
Some of these visits are more beneficial for the visitor than mother. There is something very hard yet very wonderful going on here and it is hard to put into words. We each are taking a little private time with mother also. I am just thankful we are have the chance to do this for us and for her.
I know you have already been through this experience with loved ones, so you understand.
Good to hear she is a little more perky now. I suppose that is where you get your perkiness from.

I know I have laid into you with some pretty harsh words and insults over the years but when something like this is happening, it can make one think. So I ask for your forgiveness if I have caused you any PERSONAL pain.

Your doctrines however are still something I, let's just say, still VEHEMENTLY disagree with. So in the future I will try to keep it at a doctrinal level and leave the personal out of it.. Be well.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#28139 Dec 3, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear she is a little more perky now. I suppose that is where you get your perkiness from.
I know I have laid into you with some pretty harsh words and insults over the years but when something like this is happening, it can make one think. So I ask for your forgiveness if I have caused you any PERSONAL pain.
Your doctrines however are still something I, let's just say, still VEHEMENTLY disagree with. So in the future I will try to keep it at a doctrinal level and leave the personal out of it.. Be well.
Okay, so will I, Wayne.
BTW, you were already forgiven.
xoxo

Since: Oct 07

London, UK

#28140 Dec 3, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
Geez...
I see that that sick disgusting troll cannot let up with his hate and lies even now.
Well, while the good people here are keeping Nettie and her mother in our thoughts, we all need to reflect upon how fleeting life can be. And while we are always quick to tell others when we are displeased with them, we are not equally as quick to tell certain people how much they mean to us. Be they teachers, friends, parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc, who have helped us over the years. So I urge everyone to reflect upon their lives and remember all the good things people have done for you, then within reason TELL that person how much it, and they, meant to you. Because they really need to be told, and tomorrow you may not get the chance. Then you would have robbed them of that cherished memory, of how they were appreciated by someone in their life. And they would be gone with one less bright spot in their lives. Maybe even going out of this world thinking nobody even cared about them.
Guys I love yous and appreciate each and every poster in here ,even you socks earning your living here .
Thanks Seen for the timely reminder.I want to thank you for you have done things for me and helped me out many times .You have offered to send me computers when mine have broken down or whatever even though you are way across the pond but I think my biggest gratefulness to you would be for simply from day one you have accepted me for who I am and for that I am eternally grateful .

Since: Oct 07

London, UK

#28141 Dec 3, 2012
Wayne ,Nettie ..God knows I love you guys .Both in your own unique individual ways have helped me immensely and the Lord has used both of yous to teach me many lessons about myself about others and about him .
I have always thought of you two as like an old married couple one of them types who fight like cat and dog ,constantly disagreeing with each other .when I think of you Nettie Wayne springs too mind more often than not.. when I think of you Wayne Nettie springs to mind ...its like salt and pepper ,fish and chips ,knife and fork .. Wayne and Nettie

One thing I have always believed is like that old married fighting couple when push comes to shove yous would be there for each other ..I had a wee tear in my eyes reading your posts too each other this Morning for it confirmed to me what I have always believed about yous (though often lose sight of)..It is beautiful to witness ..not that I am expecting or even wanting you two to be all sugar and nice and lovey dovey too each other from here on in ,shudders ..think I would even puke at that lol ..Thanks guys you have brightened my Morning and thanks for being who yous are

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#28142 Dec 3, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
I am sorry for you and your mother Nettie.
A simple nice post has you all fired up. I would suggest a good mirror. Have a damn nice day.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#28143 Dec 3, 2012
Good morning friends of Nettie's Pit Stop!

Nettie Keeping you in thought and prayers. I understand right where you are at and pray for you as you go through this time.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#28144 Dec 3, 2012
Morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew.

Hope all is calm and filled with peace for you and your mother, Nettie. Hospice does a great service in helping the family and the patient,as well.

Hope everyone creates the best day ever.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#28146 Dec 3, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, so will I, Wayne.
BTW, you were already forgiven.
xoxo
My prayers are with your Mother Nettie and your family, be bless in Jesus name.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#28150 Dec 3, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>A simple nice post has you all fired up. I would suggest a good mirror. Have a damn nice day.
Well we both know who did that. Have a nice day naturalwonder oh and thank you so very much for the information.

Anderson, IN

#28153 Dec 3, 2012
Your Past Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, little happy boy. Your buds in Grundy WV told me to tell you they miss their village idiot and for you to run on home.
Course, you'd know all about that karma thingy with your past little activities in Charleston, WV, right? Huh, huh, huh?
Please have them come on a thread other than Nettie's. Nettie's mom is in hospice and only someone who has no soul would post like GS does on here.

Anderson, IN

#28154 Dec 3, 2012
Why would you remove a post from a new poster and leave one up which contained personal information from a troll, Kevin? Everyone knows GS is your sock.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#28155 Dec 3, 2012
Nettie, I am keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers during this trying transition.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28156 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
I agree because it is sick to have poster fired from jobs because the owner of forums collect information then report them to employers but karma is a real bytch and it did bite that owner and cost them everything.
wHAT ARE you upset because you didn't think of it?????

#28157 Dec 3, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>wHAT ARE you upset because you didn't think of it?????
Run along Jazy and you will find out first hand when your information is collected and this is done to you.

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

#28159 Dec 3, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Why would you remove a post from a new poster and leave one up which contained personal information from a troll, Kevin? Everyone knows GS is your sock.
You dumb b---h, you think everybody is somebodies sock. Why don't you put a sock in it...rub it around some too.

#28160 Dec 3, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb b---h, you think everybody is somebodies sock. Why don't you put a sock in it...rub it around some too.
Kook is dumb as a box of rocks. Nice to see you naturalwonder.

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

#28162 Dec 3, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
Geez...
I see that that sick disgusting troll cannot let up with his hate and lies even now.
My "lies" have direct links locker hugger.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#28163 Dec 3, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>My "lies" have direct links locker hugger.
Yet no one cares. We do not in the least care what hate you have to spread about Cindy, Seen, Troth, myself or others on this thread. Others on othe sites might want to read your trash, but we have no interest in your hate. Peddle it elsewhere.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#28167 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along Jazy and you will find out first hand when your information is collected and this is done to you.
OMG, the troll god has spoken! Get a life or a clue!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#28169 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
We shall see how that works out for you because I post with direct experiences with you and posters personal information and that my dear will not be removed..
still searchimg for a clue ??? direct experiences , would that be driving 4 husbands into an early grave??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 16 min Cookie_Parker 19,898
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 58 min Mr Ironhart 2,611
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 3 hr QUITTNER Jul 7 2015 240
*Forgiveness* 4 hr Truths 15
If it's a sin to go to nightclubs, then it's a ... 5 hr QUITTNER Jul 6 2015 5
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 6 hr Gary Coaldigger 191
all religions are myths and fictions 10 hr Allen Richards 56
More from around the web