Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen this poster post in the last 48 hours? If not, why make a post to her here? I mean that is as ironic as her making a post asking about Murphy......just doesn't make any sense!!!
NorCal, I can post to whom I see fit.

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Why post to someone that is not on the thread my dear. Is it because you want to cause trouble, maybe you are baiting?
ROFLMAO I can post to whom I see fit.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when you only see a poster in one thread and they post things you agree with.......then that is how I saw that poster.
NorCal I am who I am and do not need topix to define me as many ot posters do. I stand behind what I believe and have numerous times and many threads.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
They key is it has been posted it is not true however it is and in time it will be posted again to prove I posted the truth about it.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're a liar. TM21 proved it recently revealing I was NOT Doc or Cookie. Your spammed accusations as always were nothing but blatant lies. I have never ever been a Repooplican or run as one. Every single office I ran for was nonpartisan you pickled wino steer. The bottle has taken nearly your last available brain cell, and it appears you weren't blessed with many anyway. Quit trolling the Christian Forum. You have nothing to offer but vitriol lies and hate and you do nothing but disrupt successful threads with your sewage and forked tongue.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. TM21 proved it recently revealing I was NOT Doc or Cookie. Your spammed accusations as always were nothing but blatant lies. I have never ever been a Repooplican or run as one. Every single office I ran for was nonpartisan you pickled wino steer. The bottle has taken nearly your last available brain cell, and it appears you weren't blessed with many anyway. Quit trolling the Christian Forum. You have nothing to offer but vitriol lies and hate and you do nothing but disrupt successful threads with your sewage and forked tongue.
HS I'd be careful because this information is on topix. I am certain Naturalwonder has it so we shall just wait for him to post. You my dear will be a proven dishonest once again because if you recall you could not hold office due to your sorted past. Try again HS .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Very good thanks. Hope you are too. The origions of felony bring home the serious nature of the word and offense(s). Hard to take anyone seriously that lied about voting when her right to was not restored, as all Nebraska Felons, in 2009. She was personally denied a court petition beforehand. The internet contains wondrous info.:)
I know but she still denies it as she did above.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I see that the evil hate filled psycho guy pretending to be a woman is STILL obsessively obsessed with stalking, attacking, and lying about WAAT.

The sicko guy needs professional help.

He's the laughing stock of Topix and still doesn't get it. Now THAT is >>>FUNNY<<<.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
NorCal, I can post to whom I see fit.
Yes, you can.....but then don't expect others not to post to that poster as they see fit.

Peace!!!

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO I can post to whom I see fit.
You then by your statement are baiting. Thanks for clearing that up for all to see. For the record to bait someone you really need CHOCOLATE and that would be Hershey CHOCOLATE Kisses!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you can.....but then don't expect others not to post to that poster as they see fit.
Peace!!!
You have the freedom to post to whomever you like NorCal and I would not ever expect you to do otherwise.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
You then by your statement are baiting. Thanks for clearing that up for all to see. For the record to bait someone you really need CHOCOLATE and that would be Hershey CHOCOLATE Kisses!
LOL you are truly dumb and plain stupid.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Hey, guys!!! Hope all are well and enjoying their Friday night. I see "Who he does not matter" is seeking attention again. LOL!!! Been watching my Harry Potter movies....LOL!!! Can you tell?

Have a SUPER Friday night.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

That should read:
"He who does not matter". LOL!!! Sorry.
lakota

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Very good thanks. Hope you are too. The origions of felony bring home the serious nature of the word and offense(s). Hard to take anyone seriously that lied about voting when her right to was not restored, as all Nebraska Felons, in 2009. She was personally denied a court petition beforehand. The internet contains wondrous info.:)
WJSLM page 13778

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
That should read:
"He who does not matter". LOL!!! Sorry.
We knew what you were saying! Have a wonderful Friday evening.

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I had forgotten about you finding this information. Do you remember the office she ran for on the GOP ticket? I cannot find the post however she has denied over and over.
At-large council for Nemaha Wildlife District. They rejected her election because, as a felon, she could not hold a position of public trust by law.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>At-large council for Nemaha Wildlife District. They rejected her election because, as a felon, she could not hold a position of public trust by law.
Thank you!

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

GS and I thank you for the judge-its. Just shows how you cannot handle the truth. I am going hunting tomorrow, I am allowed to have a gun. Ha, ha, ha, ROLMAO!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the freedom to post to whomever you like NorCal and I would not ever expect you to do otherwise.
That's good.......because I've tried to play go-between when things get out of hand......and in the end......I'm the one that gets it from both sides......I figure everyone is pretty much responsible for their own posts......INCLUDING Native!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Huh, my post didn't post exactly as I typed it. It's all broken up! I'll try again.
Hey, we're having a heat wave........((dancing))))..... .and it's 50 degrees outside......((((dancing)))).. ....and the sun is shining....{{{{wiggle, wiggle}}}}......Woohoo!
WHAT THE HELL??!!

Are you Lifelover?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 19 min Nc resident 215
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 20 min servant 1,505
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 22 min paganbirdkeeper666 12,474
A Message from Nettie 22 min Armed Dangerous 1,329
UN chief calls for 'immediate and unconditional... 25 min Nc resident 27
There Is No Benefit For Believing In God 26 min ChristineM 901
Take America Back 27 min Nc resident 22
...Christianity's explanation of race 2 hr Nc resident 115
•••