Nettie's Pit Stop

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#28119 Dec 2, 2012
I am sorry for you and your mother Nettie.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#28120 Dec 2, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>At-large council for Nemaha Wildlife District. They rejected her election because, as a felon, she could not hold a position of public trust by law.
You don't ever get tired of lying? Know what most people say about you and GS? What poverty of souls you two have to post lies after lies after a lies about people for years and ENJOY it.

That's way below pathetic..that's psychotic.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#28121 Dec 2, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
GS and I thank you for the judge-its. Just shows how you cannot handle the truth. I am going hunting tomorrow, I am allowed to have a gun. Ha, ha, ha, ROLMAO!
So is she.

You are way below pathetic to actually find it worth your life to post lies after lies after lies to your sock...or are you HER sock?

Charleston, WV

#28122 Dec 2, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't ever get tired of lying? Know what most people say about you and GS? What poverty of souls you two have to post lies after lies after a lies about people for years and ENJOY it.
Sorry kookie, that post is truth.

Charleston, WV

#28123 Dec 2, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So is she.
You are way below pathetic to actually find it worth your life to post lies after lies after lies to your sock...or are you HER sock?
Kookie, have you no shame? You don't remember talking politics with me 2-1/2 years ago on the Charleston thread? You are crazy. I am not, nor have socks on topix.

Charleston, WV

#28124 Dec 2, 2012
Plus I will not argue with you anymore today on this thread.
Truth Be Known

Kiev, Ukraine

#28125 Dec 2, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
At a time like this, your above lie just shows that you have no depth at which you will sink to try hurting someone.

You are a stinking sick ass troll who has no business here at this time. Anytime actually, but even less business now.

I cannot believe how sick and downright vile you are.
Truth Be Known

Kiev, Ukraine

#28126 Dec 2, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
Plus I will not argue with you anymore today on this thread.
Oh whoopty doo.

You already did the damage, so why don't you go slither back to your WV inbred snake pit of demons and rot there already.
Truth Be Known

Kiev, Ukraine

#28127 Dec 2, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Kookie, have you no shame? You don't remember talking politics with me 2-1/2 years ago on the Charleston thread? You are crazy. I am not, nor have socks on topix.
The crazy troll is always calling everyone else crazy if they stand up to him. Seems to be a defensive trend with him, to blame everyone else for his craziness. "Oh no, it can't be ME, it just HAS to be everyone else, right?"

Get help you poor sick troll.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28128 Dec 2, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
WOW!

You are perhaps the sickest low life troll on Topix to come here and lie like that. It's well known how much you hate Nettie, and how much you want to hurt her. That is your main purpose of being here. You seem to thrive on trying to hurt her day in, day out for months now. So you use this situation to your sick advantage to lash out and get her good with your two-faced lie, is as sick as it gets.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28129 Dec 2, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's way better than I could do. I'm groping for words to express how loathsome and vile his fake as it gets concern strikes me.

In all the time I've been on Topix I've seen some really sick things and am pretty hardened now. But I still get shocked now and again at how mean, sick, vindictive, and cruel some people can be.

Charleston, WV

#28130 Dec 2, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So is she.
http://www.nemahanrd.org/meeti ngs/jan_2011.htm

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#28133 Dec 2, 2012
Geez...

I see that that sick disgusting troll cannot let up with his hate and lies even now.

Well, while the good people here are keeping Nettie and her mother in our thoughts, we all need to reflect upon how fleeting life can be. And while we are always quick to tell others when we are displeased with them, we are not equally as quick to tell certain people how much they mean to us. Be they teachers, friends, parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc, who have helped us over the years. So I urge everyone to reflect upon their lives and remember all the good things people have done for you, then within reason TELL that person how much it, and they, meant to you. Because they really need to be told, and tomorrow you may not get the chance. Then you would have robbed them of that cherished memory, of how they were appreciated by someone in their life. And they would be gone with one less bright spot in their lives. Maybe even going out of this world thinking nobody even cared about them.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#28134 Dec 2, 2012
Nettiebelle,
I pray that God gives you comfort and strength during this difficult time.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#28135 Dec 2, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
Geez...
I see that that sick disgusting troll cannot let up with his hate and lies even now.
Well, while the good people here are keeping Nettie and her mother in our thoughts, we all need to reflect upon how fleeting life can be. And while we are always quick to tell others when we are displeased with them, we are not equally as quick to tell certain people how much they mean to us. Be they teachers, friends, parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc, who have helped us over the years. So I urge everyone to reflect upon their lives and remember all the good things people have done for you, then within reason TELL that person how much it, and they, meant to you. Because they really need to be told, and tomorrow you may not get the chance. Then you would have robbed them of that cherished memory, of how they were appreciated by someone in their life. And they would be gone with one less bright spot in their lives. Maybe even going out of this world thinking nobody even cared about them.
"TELL that person how much it, and they, meant to you. Because they really need to be told, and tomorrow you may not get the chance."

xoxo

That is what we are doing, Seen!
Neices, daughters, one son so far, grandchildren coming within a day or two, as soon as they can get here, mother's sister called and spoke with her (she is unable to come, very old and in poor shape but she talked to mother who was aware and understood). Mother's other remaining living sibling, another sister, is right now in the hospital in much the same condition my mother is.
These times are precious, and I am thankful I chose home instead of going to a nursing home. She knows where she is, she responds, at times, with lucid answers. I firmly believe this is THE best thing all of us can do for mother at this time.
Thank you, and thank all of you.
God set up this way of leaving this world and my mother's relatives are going to help her along the way as we can.
No, it's not easy, yet this is something we will always remember and be glad we have this memory.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#28136 Dec 2, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
My sis and I spent a great deal of time at the hospital today.
We both talked with mother, who seemed to not hear us. She is at the Glasgow Coma stage now (hope I spelled that right), BUT, when I spoke in her ear and said we were waiting to talk with her dr. about her coming home, and did she want to come home, she made the sound 'uh-huh- twice.:) She wants to come home.
And, I just got a call from the nurse saying they are making arrangements for the ambulance service to bring her home.
:)
I really plan to take the advice within that Hospice article that I posted with mother.
And, she is in absolutely no pain at all.
:)
Sorry to hear this Nettie. I have always admired the way you have taken care of your mother. Especially in these days when the ungrateful brats would rather throw their parents into an old folks home and let them rot there. I thank God both of my parents went peacefully in their sleep. Dad not so much but black lung is not a easy demise.

God bless you and yours and I'm glad she isn't in any pain.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#28137 Dec 2, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear this Nettie. I have always admired the way you have taken care of your mother. Especially in these days when the ungrateful brats would rather throw their parents into an old folks home and let them rot there. I thank God both of my parents went peacefully in their sleep. Dad not so much but black lung is not a easy demise.
God bless you and yours and I'm glad she isn't in any pain.
Thank you so much, Wayne.
Mother is actually more alert and aware since she came home from the hospital last night than she has been in some time.
The visits from relatives who are coming as they can is so welcomed by her, you can see it in her eyes.
She talks, a little, but her answers are understandable.
I have discovered that Hospice is wonderful; they are having a hospital bed brought and set up for her tomorrow and this will help keep her elevated and help with elevating her legs better.
She took some fluids this evening!
Some of these visits are more beneficial for the visitor than mother. There is something very hard yet very wonderful going on here and it is hard to put into words. We each are taking a little private time with mother also. I am just thankful we are have the chance to do this for us and for her.
I know you have already been through this experience with loved ones, so you understand.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#28138 Dec 2, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much, Wayne.
Mother is actually more alert and aware since she came home from the hospital last night than she has been in some time.
The visits from relatives who are coming as they can is so welcomed by her, you can see it in her eyes.
She talks, a little, but her answers are understandable.
I have discovered that Hospice is wonderful; they are having a hospital bed brought and set up for her tomorrow and this will help keep her elevated and help with elevating her legs better.
She took some fluids this evening!
Some of these visits are more beneficial for the visitor than mother. There is something very hard yet very wonderful going on here and it is hard to put into words. We each are taking a little private time with mother also. I am just thankful we are have the chance to do this for us and for her.
I know you have already been through this experience with loved ones, so you understand.
Good to hear she is a little more perky now. I suppose that is where you get your perkiness from.

I know I have laid into you with some pretty harsh words and insults over the years but when something like this is happening, it can make one think. So I ask for your forgiveness if I have caused you any PERSONAL pain.

Your doctrines however are still something I, let's just say, still VEHEMENTLY disagree with. So in the future I will try to keep it at a doctrinal level and leave the personal out of it.. Be well.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#28139 Dec 3, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear she is a little more perky now. I suppose that is where you get your perkiness from.
I know I have laid into you with some pretty harsh words and insults over the years but when something like this is happening, it can make one think. So I ask for your forgiveness if I have caused you any PERSONAL pain.
Your doctrines however are still something I, let's just say, still VEHEMENTLY disagree with. So in the future I will try to keep it at a doctrinal level and leave the personal out of it.. Be well.
Okay, so will I, Wayne.
BTW, you were already forgiven.
xoxo

Since: Oct 07

London, UK

#28140 Dec 3, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
Geez...
Guys I love yous and appreciate each and every poster in here ,even you socks earning your living here .
Thanks Seen for the timely reminder.I want to thank you for you have done things for me and helped me out many times .You have offered to send me computers when mine have broken down or whatever even though you are way across the pond but I think my biggest gratefulness to you would be for simply from day one you have accepted me for who I am and for that I am eternally grateful .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 min Barmsweb 725
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 5 hr No Surprise 609
Faith during hard times 7 hr Jasonville 27
Early Christianity 8 hr Jasonville 1,822
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 8 hr Jasonville 113
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 9 hr Jaimie 84,699
World War Two Veteran tells a story 12 hr Jasonville 5
More from around the web